Aromamist Ultrasonic Mist Diffuser

Aromamist Ultrasonic Mist Diffuser

See the Best Air Fresheners & Deodorisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

KittyCat

KittyCatSydney, NSW

good product

Helped make the house less drying. My kid had the flu and this help make the air moist and reducing the cough by 50%. Looks good around the home and since they all the same, I went for the cheaper Aroma mist option instead of buying a branded one which looks and works the same.

Jbeverly

JbeverlyPerth, WA

Great product

This is a great product to use, my skin get extremely dry during winter and this diffuser is just great for that. Just add water and essential oil and you are good to go, my husband and I sleep way better with this. Great buy just lifts up the room with great smell and you can time it as well. Putting it on every night now, really great if you are fitting flu and head cold. Eucalyptus oil will do the magic.

Purchased in July 2019 at eBay for $30.00.

Debbie