Artistic Decor

Artistic Decor

See the Best Painters in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Artistic Decor? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Selena K.
Selena K.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic attention to detail

I had a white and walnut kitchen that was 15 years old. Now i have a white and blue kitchen that looks fresh. Sam and Artistic Decor were professional from the onset, explaining what was involved in respraying my kitchen. The job was fully documented and the quality of the paint finish perfect. There was no mess and it all happened quickly and quietly. I highly recommend Artistic Decor for your painting finish.

P.A.
P.A.Sydney, NSW

Excellent painter and furniture restorer

Artistic Decor have just finished restoring my 30 year old Recycled Oregon kitchen. What a transformation! I could not believe the quality of the finished product. Sam is professional and meticulous as he goes about his work. The finished paint job is flawless and I couldn’t be happier. I would recommend Sam to anyone who is thinking of restoring ANY old kitchen or furniture . I will certainly be using Artistic Decor again.

• +4Thumbnail

True Perfection!

What a pleasure it has been having Sam, Shane and Jason in our home.

Our windows were in a sad state after decades of layered paint. The whole process from beginning to end was outstanding - the detail and attention that went into Sam's workmanship was nothing short of AMAZING! He is a perfectionist and a true gentleman.

His knowledge and craftsmanship was truly a delight.

We would highly recommend Sam and his team.

Sunni67
Sunni67Sydney, NSW

Perfection found!

After initial disappointment on the quality of the overall painting of our renovations 3 years ago, I found Sam from @artisticdecor.nsw by chance. He turned my kitchen & the rest of our home into my dream. The walls & ceilings have more than just primer now. They have character, warmth, & protection. Our kitchen is just wow,and there is a wanting to actually use it! I can't recommend you enough. Sam you are professional, true to your word, & exemplary of your work. You & your team were on time every day, cleaned up each day after yourselves & made sure the family could move around by providing me an update of progress each day. Thank you Sam & Artistic Decor!

Painters

Find out how Artistic Decor compares to other Painters

Stephen A
Stephen ASydney, NSW

Excellent job

Sam and his team provided an excellent service. They properly prepared before painting & solved some technical issues. Sam planned the work flow to minimize disruption in our terrace house. They were tidy and cleaned up every day. They were on time and worked solidly every day. Great attention to detail. Overall we ended up with a top notch job. Sam and his team are very personable. It was a pleasure to have them in our home. Very pleased. No hesitation in recommending Artistic Decor.

A.LSydney

Great attention to detail

We have never come across a tradesperson with such attention to detail. Sam and his team not only cared about painting our home but also ensured they did not paint over any defects found. They consistently did the painting to a very high standard. Sam and the team gave us good advice, worked extremely hard, and were very respectful of our home. The team truly transformed our home and it was a pleasure to have them around for three weeks . Painting the house with Sam and his team was a great investment.