3.8

Job Satisfaction
4.2
Rates and Fees
4.5
Brand Manager for Jim's Professional Painting? Claim your listing.

Otisbear
OtisbearMetropolitan Adelaide, SA17 posts

Reliable and great result

I've used the Adelaide franchisee twice over the last 12-18 months (first some doors then full internal). I found the usual service I expect from a Jim's franchise - respond quickly to inquiries, competitive pricing, turn up when they say they will, professional, and deliver a great result. Matt and his team know their craft and went over and above to deliver a beautiful result. I'll be using them again for the next job.
Ang
Ang

Excellent job

Mohamad did an excellent job and was very prompt and helpful. I will use him again.
KLR
KLRSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Efficient, good job

Jim’s Painting did a great job on my skirting boards. They were fast, efficient and nice people
Bridget Clark
Bridget Clark

Fantastic work and very professional

The team was exceptionally good and the painting very professional - we are extremely happy with the result.
Renee
Renee

Farad is amazing!

He came on time. He did it on time. He was consistent with his quote. He did an excellent job. I never got to meet him face to face but he just got on with it. Extremely respectful and professional.
Debjane
DebjaneSydney, NSW2 posts

Great job!

Mohamad and partner arrived on time did an outstanding job and were lovely to talk too. Explained what he was doing and the wall looks better than it originally did. Highly recommend them.
Tina
TinaSydney, NSW

Over and Above

I want to thank Mohamad and Abdul for how quickly they not only come out to do a quote but start and finish the project at hand. we are going through a transition at work and we had very particular colours we needed and they had gone over and above to find the exact colours and work within our hours to complete the project in a very timely manner. the whole process took 1 week from start to end. My CEO is over the moon as we are aware the colours are hard to find but they did the impossible. Fantastic job! we cant thank you enough.
Peter G
Peter G2 posts

Great job

Sajad's painting was excellent for the 2 bedrooms and bathroom we had him quote for. The work was completed within 3 days and to our satisfaction.
Rates and Fees
Sam
Sam

Nothing too much trouble!

Dan super professional nothing too much trouble and provides accurate quote and can assist in mamy different areas of your garden and ground maintenance.
Mel
Mel 3 posts

Painting

The painting done by Damien was on point , he was friendly patient and did a an excellent job , will use him again pricing was also very reasonable. 100% happy
AngelaC
AngelaCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Sam and Amir- amazing team and fantastic job!

They were at my house at 9am on the dot and carried out some incredible work. They painted our internal doors and our French doors. Sam and Amir are a fantastic team, they are super professional and have excellent attention to detail. They are friendly and very hard working and make sure you are happy. Would definitely use them again and highly recommend. A+!!
River Keenan
River KeenanSydney, NSW

Linda
LindaPerth, WA2 posts

I chose Jim’s

I wasn’t sure where to start looking for a reliable painter then thought of Jim’s. Best decision ever, Farhad and his assistant are efficient, professional and helpful to questions I had.
Jule
JuleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Very professional

The painter was very polite and any mess made was cleaned up. I am very happy with painting done
Darky
Darky

Not professional

No preparation, so rust coming through after 2weeks. Terrible finish sorry we paid them,and I would not get them back to repair as not confidant it would be done correctly again.In fairness to them there was a language barrier as to what I was expecting from the job,but didn’t expect the horrible outcome obviously not professional painters Jim needs to address this as it bad for his name