Jim's Professional Painting

Jim's Professional Painting

See the Best Painters in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jim's Professional Painting? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Not professional

No preparation, so rust coming through after 2weeks. Terrible finish sorry we paid them,and I would not get them back to repair as not confidant it would be done correctly again.In fairness to them there was a language barrier as to what I was expecting from the job,but didn’t expect the horrible outcome obviously not professional painters Jim needs to address this as it bad for his name

Two Different Franchisees - Painting and Security Door Repair

I had two jobs that had been on my ToDoList for a couple of years and were annoying me. They were repairing our front security door that had was not closing properly because of movement in the house foundations plus rust proofing the large roof on a flat/garage combo that was starting to move to my urgent list. I rang Jim's for help and they allocated the jobs to two franchisees within twenty four hours and they were completed to my total satisfaction within the week. Both rated five star performance in my opinion and I was able to cross off two annoying DIY jobs that had me bluffed.

Margie
MargieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A total nightmare

• +5Thumbnail
  • Incentivised Review No
Wendya
Wendya

Prompt and caring

We had requested a quote for the painting of our home external and Internal. Sami did provide a quote that seemed to be reasonable but, we are at the moment having other issues that may prevent us from taking this any further waiting on Medical results. I have explained this to Sami and he is willing to wait until I next contact him.

Happy customer

High praise to Farad and his colleague Yosh who did a fantastic prep and paint job in our kitchen/living area. We felt the price for the job (considering the room size, patching etc that had to be done) was extremely reasonable. Both guys were very pleasant to deal with and completed the job in a day. Highly recommended.

M J.
M J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic paint job by super professionals!

I cannot thank Amir and Sam (from Jim's Painting Mernda) enough for the wonderful job they did in our double story home. They painted the whole interior and fixed the many holes in the walls.. it looks like a brand new home! From the first inspection until the very end they were very open, honest, professional, respectful and kept us up to date on what they were doing. After a terrible experience with another contractor we were so happy to work with Revival Design Pro and would definitely recommend them!

Scott H
Scott HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Job

We had Piro come to our house and paint it all with in a week. He worked really hard and even made sure we had the bedroom completed for move in date. Over all service from Piro was excellent and will be using him again for our kitchen cupboards.

Esther
Esther Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic work and great value

We couldn’t be happier with Amir and his dad work. They did a great job painting the outside of our house. Nothing was too much trouble! Fantastic quality, great value.

Job well done !!

The guys provided great service. They were on time and completed the Job on time and cleaned up after themselves. I was very happy with the buys.
Very happy with the paint job !!

Susan Donnelly
Susan DonnellySydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing detail and perfection

The job was done professionally, and with an eye to detail. The quality was absolutely amazing. Thank you. We will recommend you and no doubt get you to do more work for us.

Peter M.
Peter M.Sydney, NSW

Very satisfied

Alex did a great job, kept me appraised of his progress and attended to some extras that needed attention that were not part of the quoted job at no cost.

Paul M.
Paul M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great guy and an amazing job. His attention to detail was unbelievable and I couldn't recomend him more highly. The service provided was above and beyond expectations. Thanks heaps Matt.

Ron
RonSydney, NSW

Professional Painting Job

Alex did a great job painting my bathroom ceiling. He responded to calls immediately, executed the job quickly and the result was perfect. Also no mess after finished. I was surprised how quick and easy he made the job.

Joan
JoanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrific service very happy with the final result, nothing was too much trouble Reliable and on time i would be happy to use this service again when needed in the future

Mahesh S.
Mahesh S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A painful experience.

In my understanding the quality of service you receive clearly depends on the franchise you work with. The protection and supposed standardized services offered by the parent organization are just an eyewash. I was assigned Jims painting Ringwood. Everything was going alright with Matt until his colleague Sam came into the picture then everything went down south. I kept hearing excuses and 'extra charge' repeatedly. Escalation to the area manager didn't help either, he just seemed uninterested and biased.