Jim's Professional Painting

Jim's Professional Painting

See the Best Painters in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jim's Professional Painting? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

M J.
M J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic paint job by super professionals!

I cannot thank Amir and Sam (from Jim's Painting Mernda) enough for the wonderful job they did in our double story home. They painted the whole interior and fixed the many holes in the walls.. it looks like a brand new home! From the first inspection until the very end they were very open, honest, professional, respectful and kept us up to date on what they were doing. After a terrible experience with another contractor we were so happy to work with Revival Design Pro and would definitely recommend them!

Scott H
Scott HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Job

We had Piro come to our house and paint it all with in a week. He worked really hard and even made sure we had the bedroom completed for move in date. Over all service from Piro was excellent and will be using him again for our kitchen cupboards.

Esther
Esther Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic work and great value

We couldn’t be happier with Amir and his dad work. They did a great job painting the outside of our house. Nothing was too much trouble! Fantastic quality, great value.

Job well done !!

The guys provided great service. They were on time and completed the Job on time and cleaned up after themselves. I was very happy with the buys.
Very happy with the paint job !!

Susan Donnelly
Susan DonnellySydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing detail and perfection

The job was done professionally, and with an eye to detail. The quality was absolutely amazing. Thank you. We will recommend you and no doubt get you to do more work for us.

Peter M.
Peter M.Sydney, NSW

Very satisfied

Alex did a great job, kept me appraised of his progress and attended to some extras that needed attention that were not part of the quoted job at no cost.

Paul M.
Paul M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great guy and an amazing job. His attention to detail was unbelievable and I couldn't recomend him more highly. The service provided was above and beyond expectations. Thanks heaps Matt.

Ron
RonSydney, NSW

Professional Painting Job

Alex did a great job painting my bathroom ceiling. He responded to calls immediately, executed the job quickly and the result was perfect. Also no mess after finished. I was surprised how quick and easy he made the job.

Joan
JoanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrific service very happy with the final result, nothing was too much trouble Reliable and on time i would be happy to use this service again when needed in the future

Mahesh S.
Mahesh S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A painful experience.

In my understanding the quality of service you receive clearly depends on the franchise you work with. The protection and supposed standardized services offered by the parent organization are just an eyewash. I was assigned Jims painting Ringwood. Everything was going alright with Matt until his colleague Sam came into the picture then everything went down south. I kept hearing excuses and 'extra charge' repeatedly. Escalation to the area manager didn't help either, he just seemed uninterested and biased.

Laura D.
Laura D.South East Queensland, QLD

Would definitely recommend

Keith did an amazing job of a feature wall in our house. He was super friendly and knowledgeable. Gave good advice on painting and knew exactly what he was doing. Keith was fast and efficient and way more affordable than previous painters. Will definitely be using him again for any other painting jobs.

As new

Amir and Sam were fantastic - they did a perfect job plastering and painting, you would never have known there had been any damage in our hallway and powder room. They were also incredibly generous and fixed a couple of other minor defects for us that they hadn’t quoted. I really appreciated the excellent service Rahi provided in organising everything and being so prompt and reliable. I will definitely use them again and would highly recommend them.

Ant
Ant

"Professional" should be removed from the name of this business

My experience: They did not properly prep, they over-sprayed around the property, in particular where the house met the footpath, they sprayed over wasp nests on the wall, they damaged a section of fibro cladding then taped over it and sprayed over that in the hope it wouldn't be noticed. There were several other issues however I think I've made my point ... not professional honest operators!!

• +10Thumbnail
Mick
MickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A Perfect Job!

I was absolutely thrilled with this job. Amir and Sam's prep work was assiduous and resulted in a first class job - worth every cent. Punctual and professional I highly recommend them - and will be using them again (Mick)

pusey3
pusey3Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Totally F”cked around

Apart from having flecks our in every possible surface and then touched up to make it look like a 2 year olds been put in charge I had jewellery disappear.