M.J. Harris Painting

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great Team Work

I am very happy with MJ Harris. They were very professional from start to finish. I was extremely impressed with the painters, Dilly and Wally who worked tirelessly to get the job finished. I would definitely recommend.

Laura

LauraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a Huge difference!!!!

Kieran

KieranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality

My experience with M J Harris has been excellent. Courtney from the admin team is extremely friendly and professional. Mario who provided the quote is extremely punctual, professional and helpful. The painting team are fantastic. It was a delight to have Brook, Stefan and Dimitri at my home. They are friendly, polite, respectful and do an outstanding job.

Tom H.

Tom H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic painting team - highly recommend

MJ Harris team provided a fantastic service, perfect finish, I will continue to use them for all my painting needs. The attention to detail of Victorian features and rectification work to solid plaster and timber work was second to none!

salgalofaro

salgalofaroGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

proficient punctual and reliable

Extremely satisfied with the quality of work, and the price. Communication was clear and concise.
Mario was professional and Mark the painter was impressive. Dealing with M.J.Harris has been smooth. Thank you.

Kay

KayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and proficient company

I was impressed with the thorough preparation of all the timber/ metal surfaces, as well as the actual painting. The painting team, Glenn and HMun, were professional, proficient and friendly. They also went above and beyond to help me.
I was also impressed with the M.J. Harris Group. It was wonderful dealing with just one company to complete the repair work on my house. The Carpentry Team replaced the rotting timber fascia and then the Painting Team painted the exterior/ interior.
It was a pleasure dealing with everyone at M.J.Harris Group! Thank you!

Olivia

OliviaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and workmanship

The representative, Mario and painter Biak (& Jack) provided excellent advice, professionalism and attention to detail.
Excellent support & advice from Administration staff, Courtney and Colour Consultant, Alison.
Highly recommend M.J.Harris Painting for a quality job and service.

Job Satisfaction

Very professional and hard working

We required rendering and plastering work to prepare our home for sale. There were numerous jobs.

Mario presented us with various options to get the work done quickly and with various cost options. The guys were here three days, very polite and hard working and we are super happy with the work and value for money

Debbie

DebbieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Excellent service and very professional team at M J Harris. Very pleased with our outcome. Our house looks fantastic and like new again. Thank you especially to Bawi, Biak and Mario.

Victoria

VictoriaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality, quick and efficient

My painting job was completed superbly and I just love the results. The painters arrived when they said they would and finished the job when they said they would. There was no stress and nothing was too much bother. Highly recommend.

Guy P.

Guy P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional paint job at reasonable price

This is the second time I used Harris in two years. I was impressed on how they painted the outside of my double story house 2 years ago. So I got them to paint my parent's single story house last week. I was happy with the finish product.

Denis

DenisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A good job, well done.

The painters were ideal, both were hardworking and conscientious. These characteristics combined with the offer of excellent advice regarding the choice of possible finishes succeeded in making the whole experience a most pleasurable one.

Michael

Michael

Great company

I can heartily recommend the team at MJ Harris. Although they aren't cheap (but let's face it, which tradie is cheap these days?) they were on time, did a fantastic job, and cleaned up the site after they'd finished. In addition, one of them actually re-hung our front door when he found it was slightly jamming - just because he could! Have used them before, and will use the MJ Harris group again if we need to.

Grumbian

GrumbianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Expensive for a very average job

Quote was pricey. But sales came as across as very positive and can do. so went with it. But on the day, got a lot of short cuts and this and that not included. We got a pergola put up and the shade cloth was cut so short and not staples to the frame enough that we had to get up on the ladder to finish the job. Mosty staff were outsourced and not skilled. On employee was a family member and didn't give a rats. There was zero project management and control.

seal19

seal19Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor Communication

We were quoted verbally a week on the paint job; we were told verbally we would have an entire crew on site. This morning one painter showed up; he in fact said he was surprised that it was only him. In conversations today, we have been told that the quote was for 12 days. We declined that quote previously; it was never mentioned again; only the verbal one week quote was mentioned. Seems you really need to work on your communication processes and clarity so that customers are not surprised.

Find out how M.J. Harris Painting compares to other Painters

waisted my time with quote

wasted three weeks waiting for quote, called and they said they would get back to me with the quote, never did! the job wasn't small, have organised another painter.

Disgusting paint work

Warning Warning buyer beware.

I had Mj Harris do a small paint job three years ago which was done with care and dignity, so I hired them again for a repaint on my home and have discover mutable floors in workmanship. I have made a number of calls to there office but have been completely ignored. The director was a rude pig who did not want to know me once I paid for the job. If only I knew the paint was going to peel off I would have never paid them.

Robyn M

Robyn M

Very obliging reasonably priced painting

I needed the interior of my house painted prior to Christmas I had several quotes with Harris the best. Painters arrived promptly each day did a very good job and were very obliging. It is very traumatic having the entire house painted inside particularly with enamel on the woodwork. A supervisor regularly called in though there were few issues recommend