M.J. Harris Painting

• Rates and Fees

Jeanineb

JeaninebGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service, quality staff

Brooke and Shae recently spent just 4 days painting the interior of our 2bed apartment.
Each day arriving on time, complying with the many rules/restrictions of our building and doing a great job transforming drab and tired walls, ceiling and skirtings into a smooth, fresh and modern interior whilst they worked around hubby and I who were working from home that week. Many thanks.

Thrilled with painting job

I organised five quotes for my painting job. M.J. Harris Painting was neither the cheapest nor the most expensive. Their quote was the most extensive and professional. I was out of the country when the job was done and returned to a beautifully painted apartment, with a stunning feature wall. Brooke did a fantastic job and I am over the moon with the results. Communication was prompt, and Mario kept in touch while I was away with emails and photos. The professional, friendly, trustworthy service I received was 10/10. Well done Brooke and Mario, thank you so much!

Great job, highly recommended

Employed MJH to paint (including some timber renovations) our small St Kilda West apartment. Mario's management and supervision of the job was outstanding and the girls Brooke and Shae took great care and attention to detail with all of the painting.
Highly recommended

SLR

SLRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful and professional!

Couldn't rate and recommend Mario and his team anymore. They were punctual, professional and helpful with advice in the lead up to our painting job. Will use them again for all other painting jobs.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brought to life an Ageing Victorian Cottage

Dan

DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Job Well Done

A pleasure to work with from start to finish of our project. Professional outfit. Extremely responsive and eager to cater to our needs. Mario, Neal + Jake thank you. Highly recommend!

Excellent painting job. Extremely happy.

Glenn and Chloe both punctual and extremely polite. Nothing was too much trouble for them. All of their equipment was kept tidy and cleaned up at end of the day.

bga

bgaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Clifton Hill Restoration

We had a complete restoration of our 1890 cottage in Clifton Hill and we are very happy with the painting. The painting included restoration of cast iron lacework, facade decorations, newly rendered walls, refinishing mantels, walls ceiling skirts and everything in between. inside and out. They had a great attention to detail, professional and easy to deal with. Mark in particular did a great job especially refinishing the mantels. The house is completely transformed.

Great Team Work

I am very happy with MJ Harris. They were very professional from start to finish. I was extremely impressed with the painters, Dilly and Wally who worked tirelessly to get the job finished. I would definitely recommend.

Laura

LauraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a Huge difference!!!!

Kieran

KieranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality

My experience with M J Harris has been excellent. Courtney from the admin team is extremely friendly and professional. Mario who provided the quote is extremely punctual, professional and helpful. The painting team are fantastic. It was a delight to have Brook, Stefan and Dimitri at my home. They are friendly, polite, respectful and do an outstanding job.

Tom H.

Tom H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic painting team - highly recommend

MJ Harris team provided a fantastic service, perfect finish, I will continue to use them for all my painting needs. The attention to detail of Victorian features and rectification work to solid plaster and timber work was second to none!

salgalofaro

salgalofaroGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

proficient punctual and reliable

Extremely satisfied with the quality of work, and the price. Communication was clear and concise.
Mario was professional and Mark the painter was impressive. Dealing with M.J.Harris has been smooth. Thank you.

Kay

KayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and proficient company

I was impressed with the thorough preparation of all the timber/ metal surfaces, as well as the actual painting. The painting team, Glenn and HMun, were professional, proficient and friendly. They also went above and beyond to help me.
I was also impressed with the M.J. Harris Group. It was wonderful dealing with just one company to complete the repair work on my house. The Carpentry Team replaced the rotting timber fascia and then the Painting Team painted the exterior/ interior.
It was a pleasure dealing with everyone at M.J.Harris Group! Thank you!

Olivia

OliviaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and workmanship

The representative, Mario and painter Biak (& Jack) provided excellent advice, professionalism and attention to detail.
Excellent support & advice from Administration staff, Courtney and Colour Consultant, Alison.
Highly recommend M.J.Harris Painting for a quality job and service.

Find out how M.J. Harris Painting compares to other Painters

Very professional and hard working

We required rendering and plastering work to prepare our home for sale. There were numerous jobs.

Mario presented us with various options to get the work done quickly and with various cost options. The guys were here three days, very polite and hard working and we are super happy with the work and value for money

Debbie

DebbieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Excellent service and very professional team at M J Harris. Very pleased with our outcome. Our house looks fantastic and like new again. Thank you especially to Bawi, Biak and Mario.

Victoria

VictoriaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality, quick and efficient

My painting job was completed superbly and I just love the results. The painters arrived when they said they would and finished the job when they said they would. There was no stress and nothing was too much bother. Highly recommend.

Guy P.

Guy P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional paint job at reasonable price

This is the second time I used Harris in two years. I was impressed on how they painted the outside of my double story house 2 years ago. So I got them to paint my parent's single story house last week. I was happy with the finish product.

Denis

DenisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A good job, well done.

The painters were ideal, both were hardworking and conscientious. These characteristics combined with the offer of excellent advice regarding the choice of possible finishes succeeded in making the whole experience a most pleasurable one.