ASL Painting

• Rates and Fees

Roy

RoySydney, NSW

Perfection!

Amir and his team did an amazing job in giving my home the painting makeover it so badly needed. Amir was so polite kind and helpful in making the job happen so quickly. His team were a pleasure to have around the house. Their work is of a superior quality and they leave the site clean and tidy every day. I would highly recommend Amir and ASL for any painting jobs.

MAC

MACSydney, NSW

Great job, quality work

Amir and Bobby recently completed a job for me and I cannot recommend them highly enough. They were professional and efficient with competitive pricing. Will definitely be using the ASL team again.

Adz J.

Adz J.Sydney, NSW

Great job

Great job, very effecient, Amir and his team were friendly and polite and were able to start and finish the job within a day of being contact. Would highly rcommend.

FSW

FSWSydney, NSW

Can’t thank ASL enough for their work!

Amir and his team were exceptionally reliable and professional. They were flexible and accommodated my uncertain plans to prepare and paint all interior walls in my property. Would definitely recommend!

Rates and Fees

Great team and quality of work

Amir and his ASL team were professional from the start. They were good communicators from the start, gave us a competitive price and finished the job well ahead of time. There was a walk through at the end to ensure we were happy with the final results. Thanks so much for a job well done!

Melissa

MelissaSydney, NSW

Great job!

Great job completed. Amir and his team of painters completed painting my unit super efficiently. Arrived promptly everyday and stayed back to get the job done. They did as promised and would highly recommend them.

Great work by ASL

Aamir has got a fantastic team , very professional and delivered what they promised. They were skilful and customer centred and knew what we wanted right from the beginning . Kudos and look forward to engaging them again .

Ashling and Philip

Ashling and PhilipSydney, NSW

Excellent job and exceptional customer service

I can't speak highly enough about ASL Painting. From the moment I engaged their services to the completion of the job, Amir and his team were absolutely fantastic. Friendly, knowledgable and extremely professional, they went out of their way to ensure that I was happy with the job and that all of my needs were met. If you're looking for a fast, efficient and reliable painting service, ASL Painting is the place to go. I can't recommend them enough.

Remarkable Customer Focus

I engaged ASL Painting to paint the exterior of my house. I have nothing but praise for Amir, Vahid and Omid for the quality of their workmanship. They were a pleasure to deal with, friendly, totally professional, punctual and reasonably priced. If they had a motto, it would be "making the customer happy makes us happy". Their attention to detail was totally reassuring; filling and patching to ensure the end result was not only visually appealing but structurally sound. Quality was paramount. I would definitely recommend ASL Painting.

Sam

Sam

Friendly and professional

Friendly, professional and super efficient team. High quality workmanship. I would highly recommend them and will be getting them back to do more work. They painted the outside off or house, interior and oiled our decking all in such a short period of time. Quality work!

Pleasure to deal with

Amir came to look at the exterior of the house. The paint was in poor condition. It was peeling and worn on the fascias, eaves, window, door and steps. Amir was very pleasant and helpful as we discussed the work to be done. His team arrived punctually each day and they were always very polite. They worked very hard to make sure all of the preparation was thoroughly done. The end result was amazing! Their skillful quality of workmanship really stood out. I am very happy I chose Amir to paint the house. It looks wonderful now and I definitely would recommend him and his team.

You can trust ASL

Amir and his team are experienced professionals. They did a Great job which was done over 3 days. You can confidently go with them. They went out of their way to please.

Sally

SallySydney, NSW

Professional and reliable

ASL recently painted all the woodwork (skirtings, doors and frames, window frames), stair banisters and some ceilings in my home. I found them to be very professional and reliable. I have already recommended them to my friends.

Jay

Jay Sydney, NSW

100% Satisfaction

A big thank you to Amir and his team for turning my tired old house into something that can now be admired for years. I would recommend ASL Painting to anyone as it's hard to find professional tradies these days. Thanks again Amir.

Rates and Fees

Efficient, friendly and a job well done

The team were friendly, considerate, professional and a pleasure to have in our home. If we had any concerns they were immediately addressed and now we are enjoying the results of their work.

Find out how ASL Painting compares to other Painters

Professional, Prompt, Efficient - With an awesome result.

We had the pleasure of meeting Amir & his team recently, when they came in to paint the ceilings & walls of the downstairs in our home. From the initial enquiry, to completing the job. Everything was done in an efficient, friendly and timely manner. Amir & his team turned up when he said they would, and the job was completed in the time frame they indicated. The job they have done is awesome, and it has given a fresh feel to our home again, and they kept everything clean whilst they did it, as well as cleaning up everything at the end.

Elizabeth J.

Elizabeth J.Sydney, NSW

So clean and fresh

We were very happy that Amir and his team could use a low toxic, low smell premium paint. They painted raked ceilings and our kitchen and hallways. They also managed to paint our deck railings without a drop on the deck. Clean finish between the post and deck. Cleaned up very well. Highly recommended!

ASL Painting Transformed Our Home

Genevieve H.

Genevieve H.Sydney, NSW

Careful and efficient.

ASL painting were prompt in answering our initial enquiries and gave a detailed quote.
Starting date was provided for in a short time frame. Work was done efficiently and with care to detail. Cleaned up and left no mess. We were very pleased with the result.

Amazing painting

Amazing service from start to finish. Amir gave helpful advice, was cheerful and friendly and supported me to choose the best colours for the house. His team arrived punctually and worked hard to deliver perfect painting. Would absolutely recommend this service.