ASL Painting

ASL Painting

See the Best Painters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Customer Focused

From first contact Amir turned the quote around in record time. We wanted the painting done before Christmas and Amir managed to arrange his team to achieve that. Amir and the team arrived on the first day spot on time and I asked if we could increase the scope to include painting more walls and doors and Amir was happy to accomodate. Next day we didn't want any painting to occur and again that was no problem for Amir. The team use drop sheets around the whole perimeter of the house and over all internal floors to minimise paint spills as much as possible. Rare combination of good price, good work, friendly team and best customer focused service Ive seen in any tradesman.

Phil

PhilSydney, NSW

Highly Recommended

We were recommended ASL Painting from a work colleague and Amir and the team did not disappoint. They were professional and kept us up to date throughout the whole process and the finish was amazing. We highly recommend ASL Painting.

Very Happy

Were were very pleased ASL S work and quality. Neat and tidy punctual and efficient. I would have no hesitation to use there services again. As it was a no problem service

Great job - very pleased

We had an entire house revamp - inside and out. From the moment we contacted ASL for a quote to final completion Amir and his team were always on time (usually early), showed great respect for the home, were professional in manner and displayed much attention to detail. Nothing was a problem for them. A great team.

Rates and Fees

Painting quote and task ahead

We contacted ASL for a quote to paint various areas of our house (via the Internet). We received a phone call on the same day and a visit the next day to confirm our requirement and a quote. We agreed with their quote and was advised that they may not be able to complete prior to Christmas, that wasn't a worry to us. The next day we received a call to advise that they could do the job on the weekend, we were very happy with this. The job proceeded on time and was completed on the same day by 4 of their men. We found the painters to be very professional and completed a great job. We would reccommend Amir and his team to anyone requiring painting.

Len W.

Len W.Sydney, NSW

Excellent painting experience with ASL Painting

We recently had Amir and his team around to paint several large ceilings in our home. From the time we rang Amir to the job being finished, Amir and his team were on time, very polite and completed the job when they said they would. We are very happy with the result and would certainly 1. Recommend them if you are looking for painters; 2. Will have Amir back when we are ready for our next painting job.

Rosanne

RosanneSydney, NSW

Need painting? Call ASL for a great job!!!

Amir and his workmen are fantastic! They are super fast, beautiful results and extremely competitive pricing. I have had 3 properties painted by them over the last 6 months and I could not be happier

Very satisfied customer

ASL painting did an excellent job painting my 3 bedroom apartment. Amir was very approachable with a thorough product knowledge. He gave excellent advice. His team were very polite and punctual. They left my apartment clean and tidy. I would absolutely recommend them.

Stephen Page

Stephen PageSydney, NSW

Very professional

We recently renovated our kitchen and adjacent living room. Amir and his team did the painting and minor patching and did an outstanding job.
Amir is a professional and knows his trade well, as do his team of painters. We couldn't be happier with the result.
They were on time, extremely courteous and cleaned up afterward.
I will be using ASL painting again. Highly recommended.

Great efficient work

Amir and his team were always on time, easy to contact and happy to change to suit our needs. Great work on our whole unit and cleaned up afterwards. Would definitely use ASL again

Glenda S

Glenda SSydney, NSW

Highly recommend ASL painting

Highly recommend Amir and his team. They did a great job painting all internal walls and rooms of our home. The team were polite, friendly and respectful. Would use them again!

Stephen

StephenSydney, NSW

Top Result

Amir's team have again delivered a professional finish to our outside deck. No issues. I would highly recommend ASL Painting to my colleagues, family and friends. They are reliable, efficient and provide quality finishes at reasonable pricing.

harry B.

harry B.Sydney, NSW

Top Quality Work

Amir and team delivered a top quality job painting the inside of my whole house. Competitive quote and quality workmanship, I would highly recommend ASL Painting to all my friends and family.

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Would use them again

Amir's team did a great job. Any issues I identified were addressed the next day generally, and while their quote was very competitive, they still did a reasonable clean and did a great job with the sanding, filling and prep before the painting. They were punctual, polite and quite tidy. I'd recommend with any painting job you record the scope in the quote with a lot of detail and even photos, we had a few minor scope disagreements that arose from a lack of detail in the quote, but Amir addressed them all by the end of the job. He's clearly got a strong sense of customer service which is great.

Great job!

Amir and team did an excellent and professional job prepping and painting my unit and balcony. Answered all my questions, were punctual and very courteous. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks Amir.

Great service!

Amir and his team always deliver the best quality service. Clean, tidy and on time, reliable workers and great communication with owner. Recommended to many friends, very happy with all

Great team

Amir and his team were always punctual, professional and courteous. We are very pleased with the workmanship and would certainly recommend ASL.
My best wishes to Amir and his team.
Susan and James S

Dora H.

Dora H.

Top Job

A really good result from Amir and his team of very capable people. I've never had to use a professional painter in the past but as the job was too big for myself, I relied on a pro and they really delivered

Outstanding results

I can’t thank Amir enough for a professional and prompt response, his flexible approach to our requests helped to see the project through as we had little available time to transform a rundown and outdated play centre... (that appeared to be a mayor task) into a beautiful clean, fresh and inviting environment for children to enjoy.
Thank you also to Amir’s team as they were courteous and meticulous to details, true professionals!
I will definitely be using and recommending Amir’s services.
Thanks again guys.
Lilian F.

Thida

ThidaSydney, NSW

Excellent Job!

Amir and his team are very helpful and easy to work with. They did an excellent job for our home renovation . In future, we will use them again for our roof and exterior wall paint. Highly recommended Amir team to everyone.

Thanks again Amir and Bobby.