ASL Painting

• Rates and Fees

marita
maritaSydney, NSW

Wonderful

We are so pleased to recommend Amir and ASL painting. They are friendly, honest, efficient, and hardworking. Also very happy to lend a helping hand, and most importantly did a wonderful job painting our living area with very high ceilings and hard to reach spots. Their work has made an amazing difference to our house.
A great job!!

Maureen
Maureen

Excellent work!

Amir was prepared to schedule the painting job at short notice provided a professional and friendly service. He provided sound advice; the patching and painting was expertly done and the place was left as clean as when the team arrived. Thanks for an excellent job.

Kamal
KamalSydney, NSW

Great Painter

Amir with his team did a great job painting the whole exterior of our house. I would recommend ASL to anyone looking for a professional, reliable, and very friendly team. Customer satisfaction to be the top priority to this team. They have exceeded our expectations overall.

Bruce D.
Bruce D.Sydney, NSW

Professional Perfection Painters

"Every now and then you come across not only good tradesmen but also good people" ! We engaged ASL Painting to paint the exterior of our home which had numerous surfaces including render, brick, wooden and metal. Amir and his team were a pleasure to deal with - congenial and responsive. We were very impressed with their professionalism,(knowledge and advice) punctuality,(always on time) courtesy, (customer service) and attention to detail (quality of work). The result looks terrific and we have no hesitation recommending ASL Painting.

Excellent painting job

The team was professional, happy and trustworthy. Some of the work was difficult to access but it was completed professionally and within the time frame. Good job boys. I would highly recommend asl painting.

Nicola Woods
Nicola WoodsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Professional, Friendly and Quality Work

Amir recently painted my two bedroom apartment. From the outset the communication was responsive, friendly and helpful. The job was completed in a timely manner and to a fantastic standard. Next time I need a painter I wouldn’t hesitate to use ASL again, I highly recommend Amir and his team.

Geoff
GeoffSydney, NSW

Professional painting

Amir and his Team did a very professional painting job on the exterior of our home.
They were very tidy and turned up when they said they would.
I would recommend them for all your painting needs.

Very Professional and Excellent Painting work by Amir

We cannot speak more highly and Amir and his painters, who have just completed a very professional and excellent painting of the complete interior of our home.

We found Amir to be dependable, on time, extremely friendly, and very knowledgeable regarding all aspects of his profession. He guided us through the best way to have the painting undertaken, plus he also assisted in the selection of colors. They also immediately cleaned up all the work areas when they were completed.

We highly recommend Amir and we will certainly be utilizing his services in any future painting that we require to be undertaken.

Roy
RoySydney, NSW

Perfection!

Amir and his team did an amazing job in giving my home the painting makeover it so badly needed. Amir was so polite kind and helpful in making the job happen so quickly. His team were a pleasure to have around the house. Their work is of a superior quality and they leave the site clean and tidy every day. I would highly recommend Amir and ASL for any painting jobs.

MAC
MACSydney, NSW

Great job, quality work

Amir and Bobby recently completed a job for me and I cannot recommend them highly enough. They were professional and efficient with competitive pricing. Will definitely be using the ASL team again.

Adz J.
Adz J.Sydney, NSW

Great job

Great job, very effecient, Amir and his team were friendly and polite and were able to start and finish the job within a day of being contact. Would highly rcommend.

FSW
FSWSydney, NSW

Can’t thank ASL enough for their work!

Amir and his team were exceptionally reliable and professional. They were flexible and accommodated my uncertain plans to prepare and paint all interior walls in my property. Would definitely recommend!

Great team and quality of work

Amir and his ASL team were professional from the start. They were good communicators from the start, gave us a competitive price and finished the job well ahead of time. There was a walk through at the end to ensure we were happy with the final results. Thanks so much for a job well done!

Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW

Great job!

Great job completed. Amir and his team of painters completed painting my unit super efficiently. Arrived promptly everyday and stayed back to get the job done. They did as promised and would highly recommend them.

Great work by ASL

Aamir has got a fantastic team , very professional and delivered what they promised. They were skilful and customer centred and knew what we wanted right from the beginning . Kudos and look forward to engaging them again .