• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

Richard

RichardSydney, NSW

Used 3 times always delivers

I have now used ASL 3 times. Once for the outside of our house and roof. Once to paint my mothers 3 bedroom unit. And now the inside of our house. I received other quotes and ASL came in below. Amir and his team are extremely easy to work with. Punctual, efficient, extremely polite and friendly, and do as great job. I could not recommend Amir and ASL more highly. Thank you once more for an outstanding job. 5 stars.

Kazz DC

Kazz DCSydney, NSW

Fabulous service, wonderful result

I had a very tight time frame for an entire internal paint, with a deadline. Amir's painters Vahid and Omid always arrived on time, working extremely hard every day and produced an excellent result. Nothing was too much trouble and all requests were accomodated with no fuss. Amir visited regularly to check on progress and was always up to date with the project. He was accessible and open-minded about my ideas, as well as having wonderful suggestions. I have already told Amir about the next project I have in mind and will be using ASL once again. Highly recommended.

Job Satisfaction

Great service, great result!

We had a great experience with this company who provided a very quick response to our query and delivered the very next day. Great workmanship and a professional team. Thanks!

Iris M.

Iris M.Sydney, NSW

Highly recommended

Professional and timely service with quality workmanship. The team are friendly and efficient with a strong work ethic.
Our home has been transformed and we are thrilled.
Quality products, reasonably priced.
Will definitely be using their service again!
Iris

• +3
Job Satisfaction

Great job with amazing service

Delivered a great finish to our weather front door. Was prompt and efficient to which we are very satisfied with the outcome. Would recommend ASL painting and we are looking at using them again soon.

Angie

AngieSydney, NSW

Professional service and impeccable finish

I am so pleased with the job Wahid from ASL painting did on our lounge room. He was polite, respectful and very hard working. The choice of paint colours recommended by Amir, the owner, was spot on. He suggested a tint for the front door which made a vast difference to the entry.

The quote was clear and unambiguous. No nasty surprises. They arrived on time. The proprietor checked on the job regularly. The painter worked non stop until he finished the job, which was perfect. He vacuumed, cleaned and arranged the furniture for me. Very satisfied client.

I recommend ASL highly. They will be doing the rest of my house too.

Painting

S happy with the finished product. Amir and Horsham were great. Pleasant, punctual, polite and so efficient. What a great result. I would highly recommend them for any painting jobs you have.

Natalie K.

Natalie K.

Great and professional painting service. Will use again!

We are so happy with the job that Amir and Hoshim have done at our house! We needed 3 ceilings painted. Their prep was first class, all our surfaces and furniture were well-protected. So professional and honest. The finished job looks amazing. Amir even helped to touch up a DIY job I did myself last year which was outside the scope of this job. We will definitely use Amir again when our whole house needs a fresh coat of paint in a few years time. Also love supporting a local business! Thanks Amir & team!

Fantastic Job!

ASL painting has done a fantastic job on my house inside painting, the place looks brand new. I found Amir to be honest, straightforward and responsive. He went an extra mile and accommodate the change in colour at the last minute without extra charge. Highly recommend to anyone.

Excellent Painting work. Highly recommended

I recently got my townhouse painted by Amir and his team. They did an amazing job and I am very happy with the results. They were punctual, polite, honest and very efficient. Amir was great to deal with and was very friendly and helpful. He has very good knowledge of his trade and has great customer service skills. He went an extra mile in helping me repair and repaint a part of ceiling that was left exposed due to fan installation after the painting has finished. Thank you Amir! It is much appreciated. I would highly recommend ASL painting to anyone looking for a professional and value added painting service.

Ana

AnaSydney, NSW

Fantastic

I would highly recommend Amir and his team - very polite, kind and friendly and highly professional. They arrive on time and their painting is absolutely fantastic. They went above and beyond and are very thorough. Thank you, Amir!

Vanessa Turner

Vanessa TurnerSydney, NSW

Roof Painting and repair

We had our roof painted and repaired by ASL. They arrived on time and did a professional and thorough job and cleaned up after themselves
I highly recommend Amir and his lovely manner and ASL painting for a professional and honest painting job at a fair price and will be using them again in the future

Phil

PhilSydney, NSW

ASL Painting

Amir and his team are the most professional trade team I have dealt with in a long time. Easy to deal with, prompt, on time and the work undertaken was excellent.

tezza

tezzaSydney, NSW

Simply put: FANTASTIC

incredible service. very professional with the added bonus of kindness! Amir and his team felt like part of our family. They did an amazing job and I would recommend them immensely.

Amir H.ASL Painting

Hi Rachel,
Thanks for such a great review and I filling the same to you and your family as my family,it has been pleasure to do painting your entire house this is our goal to do quality house painting in all sydney areas.
Best regards,
Amir

mortezaxp

mortezaxpSydney, NSW

Quality at a good price

I hired ASL Painting to paint the roof of my house, I'm very happy with the quality of their work. I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking for a painter.

Trish

TrishSydney, NSW

Amazing service

Amir and his team we friendly and helpful when they painted my house. Price was great and the finish is flawless. Would highly recommend ASL Painting for anyone looking for a professional service

Worry-free and excellent outcome

I highly recommend Amir and his team at ASL. Amir is a pleasure to work with and asks all the right questions when framing the work - those you have thought of and, more importantly, the ones that you should have thought of. The painters under Amir’s direction carried out the work with minimum fuss and did a great job. We were very satisfied with the whole process and will definitely use ASL for our next project.

Ross

RossSydney, NSW

Happy with the job

The job was completed on time and for a reasonable cost. Any additional repairs I spotted were fixed quickly with no fuss. Overall we are happy with the job and would recommend ASL.

Morgen

MorgenSydney, NSW

Thank you ASL painting. highly recommended.

My experience with Amir and ASL team was great. He is a good communicator and very straightforward and easy to deal with. His team are obliging and responded quickly to my few concerns about the job. I found Amir very helpful and honest. I am happy to recommend them.

Jes

JesSydney, NSW

Happy customers

Amir and his team did an amazing job painting our house. He has very professional team; they delivered what they had promised within the timeline. They were professional and provided guidance from color selection to what would go well in the current trend. Would recommend them highly to anyone looking for painting their house to give it a brand new look.