ASL Painting

• Rates and Fees

Tony Kellyville NSW

Tony Kellyville NSWKellyville

First Class painters

Very pleased with the quality and professionalism of Amir and his team at ASL. Not only was the job completed in a timely manner but the work was of first class. Their guidance on colour and what worked well for my job was invaluable. I was very pleased with how it turned out. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a first class painter. Relieved and very happy client. Tony Baulkham Hills NSW

Liz A.

Liz A.Sydney, NSW

Highly recommended team of painters:

Amir and his team were punctual, hardworking and polite always. They did a great job in the three days and I certainly won’t hesitate to use them again for any other job.

Kristina J

Kristina J

Excellent service

Arrived on time, job completed within the day, service provided exactly as expected. Amir’s team did a great job, and cleaned up afterwards! Highly recommend! Will use this company again

Darren

DarrenSydney, NSW

Great Job

We cannot fault the workmanship and quality of the finished product. Amir and his team were polite and punctual. I was working from home and I hardly knew the painter was in the house and they left no mess. The price was less than what we expected and did not change from the original quote. We have further painting to be done and we will not hesitate to use ASL Painting for future work.

Suzy

SuzySydney, NSW

Very professional

ASL Painting was my first choice out of all the quotes I had to paint my unit. From the first time I met Amir he arrived on time was very very professional and talked through all the job requirements . Amir would always make contact and would reply to texts immediately. Amir put me first and was happy to accommodate where needed. The job is very professional and his team did an amazing job. The place looks new again.
I would highly recommended ASL painting to anyone and I would use them again.

Quality work, excellent service

Amir and his team came highly recommend by a friend and they didn’t disappoint.

We wanted to paint our new home before we moved in. From our first conversation Amir has been very accommodating and flexible, making himself available to quote when we could access the property and working with our timelines.

Best of all the quality of work is great, the prices we’re reasonable, the team were reliable and they got the job done ahead of schedule.

We will definitely use ASL again and have no hesitation recommending them.

Job Satisfaction

ASL helped make a house a home

Amir and his team are fantastic. From the day we met Amir he was honest and fair. He was able to accommodate us on very short notice without compromising on the quality of work. The ASL team are fantastic! They arrive on time and take delicate care to make sure the job is done to the highest standard. They are kind and courteous, and most of all they tidy up after they are done. Amir even offered to fix up some dodgy previous paint work, as well. We will definitely give them a call for our next major paint job. I cannot recommend ASL highly enough.

Giselle

GiselleSydney, NSW

ASL helped modernise our home!

We are very happy with the service that we received from Amir and his team. From a competitive quote, to working arounds our needs with an HSC student in the house - to finishing the job ahead of schedule - and to tidying up afterwards - we couldn't been happier! We absolutely love our house's modern look with all the wood trim now the white that we've wanted for years. Amir's team are polite and hard working, and we'd definitely use them again if we need to in the future. Thanks Amir!

Hassle Free

Amir and his team did a great job. He quoted a fair price and he was flexible with the start date. He kept to the start date and finished on time. What else do you need? We are very happy with the result. Save yourself the hassle; get the job done right.

Maeve B.

Maeve B.Illawarra, NSW

A great painting job on our house

Excellent attention to detail and an obliging contractor who has done a wonderful job despite the poor weather. We were lucky to get this bloke who agreed to start ASAP. The house looks really good. Thanks Amir!

coen

coenSydney, NSW

ASL fantastic work

ASL painted and repaired extensive areas of the interior of our apartment block in Bondi Beach including hallways, firestairs and common areas. We had to get 3 quotes and ASL came in the best price and were very professional during the quoting process. Amir and his team did a tremendous job and ended up doing more than what was included in the quote. We found them to be very professional , hardworking, quiet , polite and very helpful during the whole process . We would highly recommend ASL to anyone .

Richard

RichardSydney, NSW

Used 3 times always delivers

I have now used ASL 3 times. Once for the outside of our house and roof. Once to paint my mothers 3 bedroom unit. And now the inside of our house. I received other quotes and ASL came in below. Amir and his team are extremely easy to work with. Punctual, efficient, extremely polite and friendly, and do as great job. I could not recommend Amir and ASL more highly. Thank you once more for an outstanding job. 5 stars.

Kazz DC

Kazz DCSydney, NSW

Fabulous service, wonderful result

I had a very tight time frame for an entire internal paint, with a deadline. Amir's painters Vahid and Omid always arrived on time, working extremely hard every day and produced an excellent result. Nothing was too much trouble and all requests were accomodated with no fuss. Amir visited regularly to check on progress and was always up to date with the project. He was accessible and open-minded about my ideas, as well as having wonderful suggestions. I have already told Amir about the next project I have in mind and will be using ASL once again. Highly recommended.

Job Satisfaction

Great service, great result!

We had a great experience with this company who provided a very quick response to our query and delivered the very next day. Great workmanship and a professional team. Thanks!

Iris M.

Iris M.Sydney, NSW

Highly recommended

Professional and timely service with quality workmanship. The team are friendly and efficient with a strong work ethic.
Our home has been transformed and we are thrilled.
Quality products, reasonably priced.
Will definitely be using their service again!
Iris

• +3

Find out how ASL Painting compares to other Painters

Great job with amazing service

Delivered a great finish to our weather front door. Was prompt and efficient to which we are very satisfied with the outcome. Would recommend ASL painting and we are looking at using them again soon.

Angie

AngieSydney, NSW

Professional service and impeccable finish

I am so pleased with the job Wahid from ASL painting did on our lounge room. He was polite, respectful and very hard working. The choice of paint colours recommended by Amir, the owner, was spot on. He suggested a tint for the front door which made a vast difference to the entry.

The quote was clear and unambiguous. No nasty surprises. They arrived on time. The proprietor checked on the job regularly. The painter worked non stop until he finished the job, which was perfect. He vacuumed, cleaned and arranged the furniture for me. Very satisfied client.

I recommend ASL highly. They will be doing the rest of my house too.

Painting

S happy with the finished product. Amir and Horsham were great. Pleasant, punctual, polite and so efficient. What a great result. I would highly recommend them for any painting jobs you have.

Natalie K.

Natalie K.

Great and professional painting service. Will use again!

We are so happy with the job that Amir and Hoshim have done at our house! We needed 3 ceilings painted. Their prep was first class, all our surfaces and furniture were well-protected. So professional and honest. The finished job looks amazing. Amir even helped to touch up a DIY job I did myself last year which was outside the scope of this job. We will definitely use Amir again when our whole house needs a fresh coat of paint in a few years time. Also love supporting a local business! Thanks Amir & team!

Fantastic Job!

ASL painting has done a fantastic job on my house inside painting, the place looks brand new. I found Amir to be honest, straightforward and responsive. He went an extra mile and accommodate the change in colour at the last minute without extra charge. Highly recommend to anyone.