ASL Painting

ASL Painting

Your painting solution is resolved with ASL

Amir and his team worked brilliantly to complete all tasks asked for. The job was done with excellent workmanship for a reasonable price. ASL painting made me one grateful customer.

Beautiful work!

Amir and his team were fantastic. They have done a really good job in a timely manner. We would definitely recommend them. Thank you for helping us make our new house a home!

Experienced Professionals

A big thank you to Amir and his team at ASL! I’m preparing my house to be sold and Amir and his team have helped make the house look brand new again! Very professional and reliable!! Thanks again.

amazing and professional service

on time every day, cleaned up and cleaned as they went, very nice staff and respectful in our home. we are having them back to do more work- that is the test

Efficient, reliable and personable

I have used ASL painting twice now in 12 months and I found Amir and his workers to be punctual, efficient and most of all, professional. Thank you Amir for being friendly and honest and I am very happy with the job

Great experience all round

Amir and his team were fantastic. Professional, timely and overall great experience. Competitive price, proactive approach and the communication was great. My house looks too nice to live in now! I would recommend Amir and his team to anyone.

Very Professional and Excellent Painting work by Amir.

We can not speak more highly of Amir and his painter Ray, who have just completed a very professional and excellent painting job at our premises.

We found Amir to be very dependable, on time, extremely friendly, and very knowledgeable regarding all aspects of his profession. He guided us through the best way to have this job undertaken, plus he also assisted in the selection. of colours. They also immediately cleaned up all the works areas, when they were completed.

We highly recommend Amir and I will certainly be utilizing his services in any future painting work that I require to be undertaken.

Professional work

ASL undertook a difficult task of painting one wall of my house, which entailed using scaffolding and the repair of a part of the roof by another contractor. The job was done very satisfactorily, at a reasonable price, and with timely and helpful communication and cooperation throughout. I would definitely use Amir again and recommend him to others.

Professional, friendly and excellent painting.

Amir and the painter were both friendly and professional. The painter took time to sand the surfaces and remove flakes of old paint before painting (timber weatherboard, shingles and eaves). The painting was excellent, very neat and tidy. The painter worked hard over two days to ensure the job was done properly. Amir was on site each day and gave good advice, including which paints to use on each surface (low sheen or gloss). I will hire them again if I ever need more painting done. Highly recommended.

Very professional and friendly.

The guys from ASL painting have now done 3 jobs for me (house outside and living area, industrial workshop and now an investment unit) they are always on time, professional and always friendly cautious and cost effective.. I could not recommend them more and will be calling them when we need more painting doing.

FANTASTIC JOB

Amir and the team did a fantastic job on the exterior of 9 townhouses. They were very punctual and cleaned up when the job was done. Would highly recommend ASL painting.
Thanks guys. Very happy

So Happy- House looks GREAT

Amir was great to deal with, always responded to my questions in a timely manner. His team was punctual, professional and did a Excellent job. Very happy with outcome and house looks amazing.

Perfect & so easy!

Everything from the quote to the end job was perfect and super easy. Amir was quick to come out and quote, and the guys were so efficient in getting the job done. Only had enough funds to do the kids bedrooms this time, but rest assured I will be getting them back for the rest of house after Christmas.

Exceptional Workmanship, Outstanding Workmen

These guys are great at what they do. I have used ASL Painting twice over a 2 year period and I am absolutely satisfied. The first job was a complete interior/exterior job. It was done with expertise and they turn up on time every time. They take great care in preparation and are technically spot on. The finished product was excellent. The latest job was a kitchen after a major renovation, once again they excelled with a beautiful finish that exceeded expectations. They took great care with our property and were a delight to have in our home. Amir looks after any detail and goes the extra mile to satisfy, he and his staff are polite and respectful. You will not be disappointed with ASL Painting for your next renovation project.

Very happy with ASL Painting

Contacted ASL Painting for an internal paint refresh/patch up post renovations. Amir fitted me in during a rain delay so my job was done immediately! Amir and his team were on time each day, professional, clean and did a great paint job. Very happy with the result and the advice received. Would use ASL Painting again, and have already recommended to friends.

FANTASTIC JOB

Amir and his crew have been fantastic to deal with. The job is outstanding. We have a big 6 bedroom house in Lane Cove that they have done a fantastic job, clean, respectful and great to communicate with.
Couldn't be happier!!!

Excellent Job

Fantastic work by Amir and his team from ASL Painting. From first contact they were extremely professional, courteous and reliable. My 84 years young father’s old home was in much need of a refresh as it had not been painted / patched for over 40 years. The team arrived on time, worked right through and cleaned up at end of each day. They completed the entire interior of the home within the timeframe advised and the outcome was far more impressive than we thought possible. I would not hesitate in recommending Amir and his team for any painting projects you may have and will certainly be utilising them in the future.

Excellent job!

We recently had Amir Hamidin and his team who painted all the exterior of our house. They were flexible, polite, reliable and extremely professional, completing the job to our entire satisfaction. We highly recommend ASL Painting for any painting job.

Very happy family, was on time, quick and efficient With a great team of workers. Nothing to fault with the quality of their work

A professional team

We recently engaged ASL painting to undertake painting of a major portion of our house. We are very pleased with the professionalism, conduct and performance of the whole team. This job was completed on time without any issues and the place was left as clean at completion they found at the start of the job. This was a competitive quote and good value for money. We were able to communicate throughout the job with Amir and he answered all our queries and helped us, where needed, in making good decisions. I have no hesitation in recommending ASL Painting to prospective customers.