Verified🏆 2024 Award

4.9

Adri
Adri

Fantastic work

Fantastic job!!! Amir and his team were amazing and lovely to deal with. Professional, on time, courteous and wonderful attention to detail. Will be calling Amir for any future painting jobs.
Dottie
DottieSydney, NSW3 posts

professional and pleasant people

We were very pleased with Amir and his painting team. Did what they said they would do with a smile.
Job done quickly and we were very pleased with the result. Dorothy.
Stephen I.
Stephen I.

Outstanding Painters

Dealing with Amir from ASL Painting, I found him to be professional with my dealings, and had utmost trust with leaving unit unoccupied while I moved interstate for his team to paint. Workmanship outstanding, I would recommend his services for any job, big or small. Stephen I.- West Ryde.
Hrvoje F.
Hrvoje F.Sydney, NSW

Proffesional Painting 5 stars

Very professional friendly.we were so happy with the work made our place look brand new.anyone looking for a painter we recommend ASL painting great prices excellent service
GRAD
GRADSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent Painting - Highly recommend

Professional, on-time, courteous, detailed, pro-active, extremely skilled in all areas of patching, remedies and painting. Highly recommend
Adrian
AdrianSydney, NSW

Great team, excellent work

Based on a high recommendation from one of the family ,we engaged Amir and the team to refresh our house.
The work was carried out quickly, effectively and to the highest quality.
The team is professional and very respectful. I would highly recommend ASL painting
Vanessa Turner
Vanessa TurnerSydney, NSW2 posts

Indoor painting

This is the third or 4th time we have used ASL Painting over the years. Amir and his team are such a pleasure to have in our home. Fast , professional and superb job. And great clean up. I Highly recommend them
Greg and Kristie
Greg and Kristie

Superb Results Every Time!

The ASL painting team led by Amir are outstanding. Reliable, punctual and always friendly, they provide a wonderful service with great results. This also includes terrific advice on suitable painting options.
Ernest Benton
Ernest BentonSydney, NSW

Great Work

Amir and his team were very efficient . The work was very well done and within time. Highly recommended.
Rates and Fees
Vicky
VickySydney, NSW2 posts

So happy with job done

Incredibly happy with Amir and his team, especially Matt, who did an amazing job on our front door. So appreciate his attention to detail and the care he took. He obviously takes pride in his work, and was both friendly and professional. Would not hesitate to use Amir and the team again
Amir
Amir

Top job

Immaculate job
fast and more importantly very good people. Highly recommended.
Nicole
Nicole

Thrilled With the Job

Thank you Amir and your team for a job well done on the exterior of my house. It now looks so clean, fresh and up to date. The boys were all very respectful, honest and tidy. Couldn't be more pleased. And done so quickly. It looks amazing! Thank you.
Mark Buggy
Mark BuggySydney, NSW

House Painting Review

Amir and his team from ASL Painting have just finished painting my house . They did a wonderful job and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a Professional Painting Service in Sydney.
Todd H.
Todd H.Sydney, NSW

matthewfernandez1991
matthewfernandez1991Sydney, NSW

Fantastic end result - full house re-paint

Amir was very easy to work with. He was prompt with his calls and kept me updated throughout the process.

The end result looks great, especially considering we needed the entire house re-painted in a week.

Amir provided tips on what paints to use and appropriate colours, whilst respecting our decisions.

Cannot recommend enough!