ASL Painting

ASL Painting

See the Best Painters in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ASL Painting

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Ash and Angie
Ash and AngieSydney, NSW

Amazing Team

We would like to thank you Amir and his ASL Painting team for their professional work, great communication, above all excellent paint job was properly executed on schedule , Highly recommended;-)

Dermot N.
Dermot N.

Fantastic People and Fantastic Job!

Amir was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He responded in a very timely manner and was always polite and friendly. The quote we received to have our 2 bedroom apartment painted, walls, doors and ceilings, was competitive and due to the wet weather Amir and his team at ASL Painting were able to start straight away. 2 days later and our apartment looked like new. The team did a fantastic job, even painting over a slightly darker colour in the bedrooms to make the entire apartment a uniform colour. I couldn't recommend Amir and ASL Painting any higher based on both the people involved and the job done. Thank you.

Ngoc
NgocSydney, NSW

Great job

Amir is friendly and Sami painted my ceiling, he did a good job. I highly recommended Amir and his team to friends and relatives. Thank you very much you guys

Matt G
Matt GSydney, NSW

Great job by ASL painting - the whole house

Amir's team painted our whole three-bedroom house proficiently and in-time - walls, ceiling, wood and metal surfaces. We are very happy with the quality of their work, thought it was reasonably priced and would recommend highly.

Tina
TinaSydney, NSW

Great attention to detail - & lovely people

Amirs' team did an excellent job.
Exterior painting.
Large acreage home with high areas and they did a very thorough job with repairs and neat paint job all areas outside.
looks 100 times better now.
We would recomend ASL and use again.

Excellent work! Would definitely use again.

Amir and his team did a fantastic job painting our lounge and dining area, which required a lot of patching of walls and ceilings. They were timely, respectful, worked quickly, moved back all the furniture and even vacuumed before they left. Would definitely recommend.

Very thorough work

ASL painting have done an excellent job , Amir is very friendly and had my whole 2 bedroom unit including all bathroom tiles walls and floor and ceiling repaint . All kitchen cubboards and rest of the apartment done from first phone call enquired in 5 days amazing job very friendly and the boys he had on site were good guys if I needed more painting or bathroom tiles refreshed anywhere in future would definitely recommend! My bathroom looks new which I didn’t think was possible . Thanks guys

Tony and Carmen
Tony and CarmenSydney, NSW

Great job

Amir and his team did an excellent job painting the exterior of our home. They were punctual, friendly and professional. The team tidied up and cleaned up everyday. Would highly recommend ASL painting.

Catherine Z
Catherine ZSydney, NSW

Amazing painters

After a quote was given on Wednesday afternoon and accepting , ASL painting were on site 7am the next morning. Amir gave great recommendations on colours and what would work best for our first home.
His painters stripped back and patched everything in sight and painted ceilings, skirting, doors and walls paying careful attention to our flooring and kitchen.
Job was done Saturday afternoon and was totally amazed at the look of our new home.
We are so happy with the results and looking forward to moving into our new home.
Thanks ASL painting for your amazing work.
Highly recommend

Great work

Fantastic workmanship. Very efficient. Always at the job when they said they would be. The guys here doing the job were so nice and friendly. We highly recommend them . Thanks Amir and staff. Tony & Kris

Greg
GregSydney

Excellent service!!!

Great job with renovating our 2 bed room apartment. Job was completed within a few days. All walls, ceiling, doors and cupboards were painted. Communication was fast and friendly. Price was fair and competitive.

Best painters in the Hills District!

We could not be happier with our experience with ASL painting, from the point of contact to the day of completion Amir and his team have been wonderful kind and very professional I highly recommended Amir and his team, thank you guys you are an absolute pleasure to do business with.
A and M Evans

Efficient, fast and fantastic

The team of 6 arrived when they said they would, moved all our furniture, painted all the ground floor in 5 days and thoroughly cleaned up after. The service was fantastic and very courteous.

Crosshead
CrossheadSydney, NSW

Top job, top team

I had a few fiddly paint jobs to finish off on the outside of my house and was worried I wouldn’t be able to find a painter who would take on such work. I shouldn’t have worried. Amir was at my house for an inspection and I had a very reasonable quote from him within a few hours of me calling. The team arrived as planned and had the job done exactly as I asked and in no time flat. Very professional, very courteous, very helpful. What more could you ask for? I couldn’t be happier. I can thoroughly recommend Amir and the team from ASL.

Peta
PetaSydney, NSW

Well done job

Amir’s ASL painters are a great team and Sam and Reza are very good at what they do. They repaired previously badly plastered walls and then replastered and painted, leaving behind a transformed federation house. Sam and Reza are easy going and are willing to go above and beyond their scope of work to leave the customer thoroughly satisfied. Amir is the inspiring force behind this team. I would definitely recommend them for their team work, expertise and customer service….call them, you won’t regret it.