Rochele Painting

• Rates and Fees

Jay M.

Jay M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Painters, Great Experience

Rochele Painting were a pleasure to deal with. Our quote to paint the external of our house was provided very quickly and the quality of the work was excellent. Their team was very professional and our overall experience was a good one. Highly recommend!

Ben S.

Ben S.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service, well priced and fast to get the job done

We have used Rochele mutliple times over the last few years and I would not look anywhere else if you are after excellent service at a decent price. The process from the moment we made the first enquiry was seamless and easy and set them apart from the other quotes we received.
Have referred them now to a number of friends and have never been let down.

Thanks again team!
Ben and Megs

Michael H.

Michael H.South East Queensland, QLD

Full House Paint

Rochele did a great job painting our full exterior house in Carina. They were quick and the onsite team did a great job. Their teams were really flexible and updated our colour choices at the last minute. I would recommend them any day.

Painters

Find out how Rochele Painting compares to other Painters

Derina

DerinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sub standard

Sally L.

Sally L.South East Queensland, QLD

Unprofessional

The best thing about Rochele is that they were easy to talk to and deal with. Unfortunately that is where the positives end. The quality of the work was terrible. There were so many things that needed fixing I didn't have enough sticky dots. Parts not painted at all, many parts of the house needing an extra coat, poor prep work including one spot that resulted in further timber rot. 3 months after they began the painters have been back to fix things twice. Both times with lengthy delays. I am still waiting on them to fixe the damage done to the outside blinds and a railing the the stair.

CKr

CKrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rochelle Painting an absolute stand out, by all measures.

Greg

Gregbrisbane

SUBSTANDARD

I am an owner of a unit within a body corporate scheme which has been painted by Rochelle . The quality of the finished work can only be described as substandard and untidy. Within 3 months of the painting being done rust was bleeding through the metal fascias of the building. It is obvious that these surfaces were not properly prepared prior to paint being applied .

The areas around the unit complex including the railings are also splattered with paint leaving it very unsightly

I would not recommend Rochele Painting and to that extent have disqualified them from quoting any contracts within body corporate schemes I am involved.

Job Satisfaction

Disappointed

I booked a job well over a month in advance to have our garage doors painted. Had good follow up in with emails letting me know someone will be here at 7.30am.
No one turned up, I rang Tim the supervisor he wasn’t aware the job.
Really poor effort in customer service I will not book this company again. Plus I wanted get additional work later down the track.
So disappointed when they came recommended from my neighbour.

This was the second time I've had this company and I'd highly recommend Rochelle Painting. Prompt arrival by painters and they respected and answered any concerns or questions I had on the painting plan.

Painters

Find out how Rochele Painting compares to other Painters

Jim Sharpe

Jim SharpeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Completely satisfied

Marcus and Harvey have just completed another excellent job. On time, great onsite communication and sound advice regarding the projected painting plan for our units.This is the third time that we have used this team and I highly recommend them.

David Sky

David SkySouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not recommend Rochele Painting, Albion Qld

• +4Thumbnail
Brooke J

Brooke JBrisbane

Can't wait to come home!

We used Rochele Painting a few months ago to paint our one bedroom unit. We went for black feature walls in the bedroom and lounge room and white on all other walls. We thought given the difference between the black and the white there might be some issues with the edges but there wasn't one! Our painter did a perfect job and the walls look amazing. He was on time both days and we felt comfortable leaving him alone in the unit to get the job done. He cleaned up after himself and by the time we got home it was like he had never been there! We are so happy with the results and would definitely recommend Rochele Painting to anyone looking for a professional to paint their home.