Rochele Painting

Rochele Painting

See the Best Painters in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Rochele Painting? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.5
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Highly recommend!

Rochele painting were professional and very efficient when painting my house. Highly recommend! I cannot fault their work. I will be definitely be using them again next time we need painting done.

Johnny Selfridge
Johnny SelfridgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Let's just be honest!

C. Silver
C. SilverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Full house paint indoor and out.

We recently got our Queenslander painted by Rochele and we are very happy with the results! We initially only wanted the outside painted but they were so lovely to deal with we decided to get the inside of the house done too.
Great communication, very friendly staff and very helpful with colour selection when I felt overwhelmed with all the choices.
Would recommend and use it again.

Krista Macgechan
Krista MacgechanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent work, always reliable

We have used Rochele for many large and small projects around our home and businesses. Their team has always done excellent work, and their customer service is first rate! Highly recommend

Ali
AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Painters

We had Rochele Painting complete the interior and exterior of our home and their attention to detail as well as their prompt service really made it an enjoyable experience. We would definitely use them again and have already recommended them to friends.

• Timeliness

Prompt and Professional true to name

Had Sam the painter paint some rooms and other areas in our house recently. From booking in the quote to the finished job, couldn't be happier. From the admin ladies to the project manager and painter, all were polite and courteous. turned up when they said they would and finished the job in a timely manner. Now everything is looking so fresh I need more done to make it look just as good!

Would not recommend ever

Rochele were the most expensive quote I got but could do the job sooner than anyone else so I gave them the job, Quote & beginning of the job went smoothly but it went downhill from there, As the house was tenanted I assumed when I got the final bill the job was done but far from the truth 1/4 of the house was not painted + fence & deck. Short story - took multiple calls photos and losing my cool over several weeks to get it completed & was left with broken exterior blinds and no communication of it happening which I havent even gone back to them about because I do not want any more to do with them

• Incentivised Review No

Terrible service paint peeled on the first day

Terrible company with horrible warranty. On the first day after they finished painting the ceiling started flaking. The did come to try and fix it, but it peeled again within a week. They then refused to come back and fix it. With thousands of dollars wasted, eventually my partner came back from overseas and bought the right paint and re-painted himself (with no further flaking). Cant believe these so called professional painters could not have done that in the first place. DO NOT USE Rochele's Painting. I have never written a negative review, but this company deserves it!

Ruskin
RuskinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor after service and difficulty with warranty claim

Company not following through with a warranty claim. Paint started peeling on door frame after a few weeks due to improper preparation. Painter who did job left company and now they seem very uninterested in rectifying problem. Lots of gloss and website but not much customer service. Did not hear from project manger once during job and now a long time with no follow up.

Jay M.
Jay M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Painters, Great Experience

Rochele Painting were a pleasure to deal with. Our quote to paint the external of our house was provided very quickly and the quality of the work was excellent. Their team was very professional and our overall experience was a good one. Highly recommend!

• Incentivised Review No
Ben S.
Ben S.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service, well priced and fast to get the job done

We have used Rochele mutliple times over the last few years and I would not look anywhere else if you are after excellent service at a decent price. The process from the moment we made the first enquiry was seamless and easy and set them apart from the other quotes we received.
Have referred them now to a number of friends and have never been let down.

Thanks again team!
Ben and Megs

Michael H.
Michael H.South East Queensland, QLD

Full House Paint

Rochele did a great job painting our full exterior house in Carina. They were quick and the onsite team did a great job. Their teams were really flexible and updated our colour choices at the last minute. I would recommend them any day.

Derina
DerinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sub standard

Sally L.
Sally L.South East Queensland, QLD

Unprofessional

The best thing about Rochele is that they were easy to talk to and deal with. Unfortunately that is where the positives end. The quality of the work was terrible. There were so many things that needed fixing I didn't have enough sticky dots. Parts not painted at all, many parts of the house needing an extra coat, poor prep work including one spot that resulted in further timber rot. 3 months after they began the painters have been back to fix things twice. Both times with lengthy delays. I am still waiting on them to fixe the damage done to the outside blinds and a railing the the stair.

CKr
CKrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rochelle Painting an absolute stand out, by all measures.