Ashy Bines Bikini Body Challenge (Online)

Ashy Bines Bikini Body Challenge (Online)

See the Best Bootcamps & Fitness Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Biggest waste of money!

You will be kicked out of the Facebook and Instagram page if you question anything! Extremely overpriced for what you get.
No good options for vegetarians. The meal plan was repeated weekly, nothing exciting or new.
One girl was blocked from the group for commenting she was a fan of someone (her ‘enemy’)
Very unprofessional and immature.

Oli

OliMackay

Money hungry rip offs

Signed up for ABBBC Online. Was charged double. Was never able to access my account. Asked for a refund. Once i proved they'd charged me double i never heard back from them. Tried again recently and yet again as soon as i prove i am telling the truth they go from 1 - 2 replies a day to it has now been 10 days and I've emailed every day, they continue to ignore me because they know i am telling the truth! Also their customer service sucks! They do not keep their own business files (they couldn't even find a way to find out if i had signed up at all let alone if they charged me double). These scammers need to be shut down!

Disappointing

Do not sign up!!! They continuously take your money and don't respond to emails to stop payments!! There is no information on the page to contact anyone to stop any further transactions! Extremely disappointing!

Scam Scam Scam

I signed up for a one-time program that I never even used and have been seeing recurring charges on my credit card! There is no where to cancel and they don't contact you. I wish I would've searched for reviews before trusting the "one-time" challenge. I guess I learned that lesson.

Horrible

Do not purchase this program, it is a waste of time! The customer service is horrible, I can't get in contact with anyone. They keep charging my account and will not give me a refund. I wish I never purchased this program and will tell everyone I know never to purchase it.

Scam!

So I signed up with ashy bines about 2 months ago and the stopped charging my account a month ago and telling me they have passed it onto a debt collection agency via email with out ringing me about the issue, I tried every point of contact to ring them (Facebook,email,phone call, text messages)
But they don't reply or call back because the more days I can't pay this scam the more money goes up for them!
I just want to know why they stopped payments then left me in debt!

Scam For Sure!!!!

I have paid money for the 28 day diet plan have had no success logging in. I have contacted the company direct. I have received no support after 5 emails proof of purchase and telephone call no one seems to be able to sort this out. Don't waste ur money!!!!!! I really am starting to think this is a complete scam.

Mel G

Mel GSydney

SCAM

Don't do it. I signed up for the 28 Day Challenge and have now been signed up to the Life Subscription which I DID NOT want and now they are deducting monthly fees from my account. I wrote requesting a refund which they claimed to give me after completing some kind of questionnaire. I had no time or motivation to provide feedback to this VERY flawed program BUT because I have not provided this feedback I did not complete the cancellation process!! I'm sorry when someone requests in writing a cancellation and refund it is not a requirement they complete a questionnaire! Funds should be remitted immediately. Wish I had read all the reviews attached before signing up as I would never have done so!

A bunch of Crock

spent $64 dollars on the workout plan to find out thats its all online. No books or DVD's. I personally think that she charges way to much for her plan and workouts. I also emailed her and asked for a refund because I was unable to view her workouts (only on my ipad or phone) and got the response- sorry not refund will be issued. dont waste your money. I feel like I just tossed money out the window. I better not be charged again or I will dispute it from the bank.

Scam

Purchased several books, never received them. Went to email Ashy to find out what was going on but all emails are "no reply". Asked in a forum and My comment was deleted.
Purchased the online program but was certainly not what was promised.
She uses USD to sell and Australian product!!!!!! A role model? NO.... An entrepreneur/con Artist ABSOLUTELY!!!!!

Scam

It is all a scam. The fact that they charge US dollars for an Australian product gets under my skin. Just google diet plans and exercises on YouTube and you don't need to spend the outrageous money.

If you know how to use Google, dont waste your money

The plan itself is not a 'plan'. Just general weight-loss/healthy eating tips. The forum is the blind leading the blind. Ashy will remove you from the forum, from the dedicated facebook page or from her Instagram page if you ask questions or have a discrepancy. She does not offer refunds at all, doesn't matter what your reason is.
Basically, if you know how to use Google, just search 'weight loss tips' and BAM. You just saved $80.

dino123