Asko DBI253IB
See the Best Built-in Dishwashers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Asko

2.3
  • Internal Layout
sassie
sassie

Disappointed

Purchased in August 2021 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $1,800.00.

Cath C.
Cath C.South East Queensland, QLD

Rinse free, very quiet, perfect results!!

So happy I invested in this dish washer. It runs through its cycle super quietly and with the three spray arms in action, dirt cant hide and we get perfect results every wash.
Gone are the days of pre rinsing.
Super turbo drying means glasses come out streak free and nothing needs additional drying.

Purchased in February 2021 at The Good Guys for $1,699.00.

Karl S
Karl SAU

Expensive Yes, Value for money.... not even close

Purchased in April 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,599.00.

Robert M.
Robert M.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

absolute rubbish

I paid 1200 dollars for adud now its out of warranty too bad. the machine was an D5436WH white. it has been discontinued no wonder. I am now expected to pay in excess of a new machine to get this fishing boat anchor fixed. Swedish technology at its best. absolute crap

Purchased in April 2018 for $1,245.00.

Built-in Dishwashers

Find out how Asko DBI253IB compares to other Built-in Dishwashers

JarredSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty unimpressed

Purchased in May 2020 at The Good Guys for $1,000.00.

BK15
BK15Melbourne

Very disappointed

This dishwasher is the worst I have ever had. We had heard such good reviews about it. It cleans okay but does not dry the dishes at all. Everything is dripping wet at the end of the cycle. We have tried different cycles, but same issue. I contacted Asko and they sent a technician home. He did nothing and just asked us to use rinse aid every time. I contacted Asko again but they are not helping anymore and have asked me to contact a 3rd party service to get it fixed. So basically it is no more Asko's responsibility. I am very disappointed and would not recommend anyone to buy this dishwasher.

Purchased in June 2020 for $1,694.00.

NinjaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Dishwasher

Purchasing the Asko was a life changer. Such a fantastic dishwasher that is easy to use and has sparkling dishes on its completion.

The trade/installer who attended was prompt and very professional, friendly and experienced.
He was very well groomed and had fantastic customer service, he even cracked a few jokes which is always nice.

Great warranty.

I would highly recommend the purchase of this dishwasher and dealing with Asko has been a dream.

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020
RickSydney Surrounds, NSW

Ours isn’t cleaning the dishes properly

On initial inspection it looks and sounds like a great machine. It’s hardware is robust and it’s very quiet but that’s where the good points end. It doesn't clean your dishes. Considering that's it’s only job we’re not impressed. For context we have tried every wash option. We are rinsers too. The only way it works is if you half fill it and put it on the heaviest wash cycle.

Purchased in June 2020 at Bing Lee for $1,300.00.

Rick

Update: we returned the Asko and the staff were really friendly and easy to deal with. So can’t fault the customer service in this scenario. We replaced the Asko with a Bosche serie 4 and it’s brilliant.

Emb
EmbPerth

So far so good

Built-in Dishwashers

Find out how Asko DBI253IB compares to other Built-in Dishwashers

CJF
CJFasked
DBI253IB.S (Stainless Steel)

We have just installed an Asko dishwasher, and it is not drying the dishes, instructions said to fill dishwasher and use extra dry setting, still very wet, I had to dry all the dishes this morning after a heavy wash and extra dry, so far it is, a very disappointing purchase. Any suggestions on getting it t work as advertised

Janeasked
DBI253IB

Why is my new asko dishwasher not cleaning my dishes? So disappointing. I have it on the heavy wash, is there another wash which is better???

Ninja

Hi Jane, we absolutely love our dishwasher. We use the normal wash cycle which we put all sorts of dishes in including frying pans etc, it cleans it great. It might be the tablets you are using. We just use the Aldi brand tablets. We also use rinse aid, which helps your dishes sparkle.

Hope you sort it out

Jane

Thanks, I'm using rinse aid and finish tablets

Rachel M.
Rachel M.asked
DBI253IB.S (Stainless Steel)

I have the same problem with my newly bought ASKO dishwasher that it does not clean the dishes. How did you get it refunded? I am so disappointed with asko.

Jarred

The problem is still not repaired. I'm having never ending trouble getting one of their techs that has the parts. There's never been a mention of a refund from them, and I doubt it is even an option. I've heard a few bad experiences now so I'm hoping others will be made aware

Get an answer from our members and Asko representatives

Asko DBI253IB

Compare all 3 Asko DBI253IB
CategoryBuilt-in DishwashersBuilt-in DishwashersBuilt-in Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $1,699.00$1,499.00$1,799.00
FeaturesCutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack and Time Remaining DisplayCutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack and Time Remaining DisplayCutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack and Time Remaining Display
Number of Place Settings 151515
Water Rating5 star(s)5 star(s)5 star(s)
Water Consumption12.2 L/wash12.2 L/wash12.2 L/wash
Energy Rating3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Energy Consumption295 kWh per year295 kWh per year295 kWh per year
Control Panel Position FrontFrontFront
Maximum Noise Level44 db44 db44 db
Number of Programs777
Dimensions 819 x 596 x 559 mm819 x 596 x 559 mm819 x 596 x 559 mm
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Colour / FinishStainless SteelWhiteBlack Stainless Steel