Astral RPT

Astral RPT

See the Best Robotic Pool Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Breaks all the time

the machine went well for the first year. Broken again for the fourth time. When asking for replacement they just don't return your email. They say they are going to call you back but never do. Planing on having to go to the Australian competition and consumer commission. We will never buy this band again.

Purchased in December 2016.

Noise Level

Anna G

Anna GFrankston South

Couldn't live without it!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Boyd W.

Boyd W.Perth, WA

Easy to use and cleans pool

I bought this for a new concrete pool. I set it on the heavy setting to begin with and it picked up all leaves and dead bugs but not sand and finer particles. I then lowered the suction inlets and it picked up everything - leaving nothing behind. The filter compartments are easy to remove and clean. They are relatively small so sometimes I have to clean them and then run another cycle to get the pool spotless.

I did not go for the remote control and caddy and do not ever think I wish I had them.

In a nutshell at the moment I am extremely happy with this product and having come from the old school where you used to vacuum a pool I find myself just standing and watching it go with a big smile.