Astral RPT

• Pool Size
    • Small (1)
Chris G

Chris GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointing broken down no after sales service

Broke down after 18 months. Astral are terrible to deal with. I have been waiting 10 weeks for the unit to be repaired. I have heard nothing. Spent 45 minutes waiting to speak to Astral and the call centre folks just arent interested in you. Classic case of a company prepared to take your money but are nowhere to be seen when there are issues.

Purchased in June 2018 at Reece Caulfield for $2,000.00.

Noise Level
Pool Size Small
Functionality
Small Debris Cleaning
Large Debris Cleaning
Wall and Step Cleaning

Breaks all the time

the machine went well for the first year. Broken again for the fourth time. When asking for replacement they just don't return your email. They say they are going to call you back but never do. Planing on having to go to the Australian competition and consumer commission. We will never buy this band again.

Purchased in December 2016.

Noise Level
Anna G

Anna GFrankston South

Couldn't live without it!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Robotic Pool Cleaners

Find out how Astral RPT compares to other Robotic Pool Cleaners

Boyd W.

Boyd W.Perth, WA

Easy to use and cleans pool

I bought this for a new concrete pool. I set it on the heavy setting to begin with and it picked up all leaves and dead bugs but not sand and finer particles. I then lowered the suction inlets and it picked up everything - leaving nothing behind. The filter compartments are easy to remove and clean. They are relatively small so sometimes I have to clean them and then run another cycle to get the pool spotless.

I did not go for the remote control and caddy and do not ever think I wish I had them.

In a nutshell at the moment I am extremely happy with this product and having come from the old school where you used to vacuum a pool I find myself just standing and watching it go with a big smile.