Maytronics Dolphin M500

3.4

• Pool Size

AntSydney, NSW

Fantastic cleaner!!

This is a great pool cleaner!! I initially bought the 200 but it just got caught on one of my steps which is an odd shape. In saying that, Steve their rep went absolutely beyond and sorted out the problem for me. He is an absolute asset to this company!!i now have a 500 and it’s perfect!! Couldn’t be happier!! This cleaner generally picks up the basic leaves that our surrounding trees throw at it. The Bluetooth is good but would like the WiFi down the track.

Purchased in September 2020.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Ant. Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that the Dolphin M500 is doing such a great job and that Steve from our NSW team went the each mile to resolve the problem.

Sherree Ruskin

Sherree RuskinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Set and forget!!

I love that we can throw this in the pool whenever (no need for the filtration and pump to be running) and away it will go covering all areas of our 12m pool with ease. Even the waterline is covered and scrubbed!

Purchased in May 2018 for A$2,182.00.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Sherree! Thank you for your amazing feedback and are so glad to hear that your Dolphin M500 is doing such a great job in keeping the pool clean. Have a great day.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Cleaner! Totally Amazing Performance

We've recently built a new pool and wanted an awesome cleaner. Our pool shop gave us a demo of the M500 and it was awesome. The pool water crystal clear - even through we have a few big trees nearby. The cleaner is easy to use and has great functionality. I even managed to get extended warranty included for extra piece of mind. We had a demo of a Zodiac cleaner and weren't impressed at all. So pleased we have gone for a Dolphin.

Purchased in June 2020.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Michelle. We thank you for your feedback and are so glad to hear that your Dolphin M500 is doing a great job and is making maintenance of the pool easy. Have a great day.

Andy

AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Cleaner - Does an Awesome Job!

We purchased our M500 a few months ago and its awesome. It has really meant that I don't have to spend hours cleaning the pool with a vacuum and net. I've tried other cleaners and nothing compares to my M500 from Maytronics - they are the best of the best for sure!
Totally recommend!

Purchased in February 2020.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Andy. We thank you for your feedback and are so glad to hear that your Dolphin M500 is doing a great job and is easy to use. Have a great day.

Rob

Rob

Great piece of equipment which saves time

You put it in the pool turn it on and leave it to go to work. Only real effort is putting it in and taking it out of the pool. It saves me time as I don't have to watch it or do any additional cleaning.

Purchased in December 2016 for A$2,250.00.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Rob. Thank you for your feedback, We are so glad to hear that your robot is saving you time and makes maintaining the pool easy. Have a great day.

Philip

PhilipGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Intelligent hassle free cleaning with Bluetooth control

Out of the box the trolley was easy to assemble and there is a place for everything. We replaced our old Dolphin and the new one is light years ahead. Blu-tooth management works well and allows me to program the unit to come on each day automatically - however the Blu-tooth range could be better (or WiFi? as an option). Our pool is constructed from new generation fiberglass and the finer filters in the M500 have made a noticeable difference compared to the older model which allowed fine particles to return into the pool. The design also allows the M500 to come right up to the edges of the pool reaching spaces the old one was unable to get to. Highly recommended.

Purchased in March 2020 at My Pool Shop FTG for A$2,465.00.

Warren

WarrenSydney, NSW

My second dolphin that how much I like it

I had an m5 for many years , I would jokingly say that it was the hardest working member of our family. After spending 8 years working hard and spending its life in the pool I decided to retire it and buy a new m500 - I just love these robots and the Bluetooth remote with its phone tilt is a godsend cleaning my balance tank and pool

Purchased in April 2020 for A$2,200.00.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Warren. That is fantastic! Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We hope that your Dolphin M500 continues to do the hard work in cleaning the pool and making it much easier to maintain.

Rollie

RollieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good machine

We purchased the M5 Supreme in 2012 - it’s run like a dream and kept our pool spotless and sparkling ever since . We took it back in only once during that time for a minor repair . We love our Dolphin :)

Purchased in April 2012.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Rollie. That is excellent! We are happy to hear that your Dolphin Supreme M5 is going strong. Have a great day.

Karen K.

Karen K.

Great company to deal with

I had some issues out of the warranty period, Maytronics worked with me to resolve them, this is a company that stands behind their product and provide great customer support!

Purchased in February 2015.

Colin R

Colin RSydney, NSW

Bluetooth connectivity is lousy

Whilst it cleans the pool fairly well (walls excluded), the connectivity to the unit is rubbish. Unless I'm within .5 meter it doesn't connect. Sometimes have to try 2 or 3 times to connect. The weekly timer is also inconsistent and I have to reprogram the unit all the time.
If you change the sponge rollers, they will cost you a fortune (around AUD$200 for 4 pieces of foam)
After owning the unit for 2 years I have come to the conclusion that it was not worth the money

Purchased in October 2017 for A$2,500.00.

Pool SizeSmall
James

James

Cleans the floor...... mostly

Robert.H

Robert.HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Pool Cleaner

This pool cleaner has made our pool (and owners) happier. It is very efficient and cleans the tiles around the pool so there is no need for this to be done manually. When first setting up the program cleaning there was never a problem getting information we needed. The service staff were more than helpful when we had to replace our power source when it was damaged in a severe electrical storm.

Purchased in December 2018 for A$2,000.00.

Lucinda R.

Lucinda R.Central West, NSW

Best investment for our Family

Did a lot of research and invested in the Dolphin M500 by Maytronics, Wow!! it is amazing we moved into our new home and the pool hadn't been cleaned for a while, we had it in the pool for the day and by the end of the day our pool was Crystal Clear, so easy to operate and it does all the work for you.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$2,600.00.

LDB

LDBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sparkling clean pool

The Dolphin is keeping the pool perfect with minimal intervention. The filters do need emptying regularly when there are leaves in the pool, but it is far better than our previous cleaner. Very happy.
We have trees around the pool which put a heavy load on any cleaner. The Dolphin is coping well, plus keeping the pool floor and walls and water sparkling clean.

Purchased in January 2019.

Gina

GinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

This has made our lives easy!!!!

Having a horrible tree next door we have always had problems with leaves, the dolphin M500 makes life so much easier now, it picks them up brilliantly. We have had to use the fine filters only once so far to pick up the very fine sediment that is on the bottom of the pool. I have to say the only thing is that it is a bit heavy especially when first taking it out of the pool, but the work it does outweighs that.
Extremely happy with the product!!!

Purchased in February 2019.

Cameron E.

Cameron E.Perth, WA

Works well when it actually runs

Purchased in December 2014 for A$2,100.00.

Peter from Brisbane

Peter from BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

THE BIGGEST WASTE OF MONEY

I have had nothing but trouble with this cleaner, 11 visits to pool shop to have it repaired over 5 years, only to be told that nothing was wrong with it or user error! I mean come on you put the cleaner in the pool and press start right! New motor, new bearings twice, changed the cable, power supply and on the control panel, remote unit did not even bother with that and finally a motherboard and now I am told that it to upgrade to the newer. NO thanks Maytronics the contempt and lack of empathy shown by you and your agent is outrageous and I will never send anymore of my hard earned money your way again.

Purchased in September 2014 for A$1,950.00.

mario

marioPerth, WA

very unreliable not happy

never happy with its performance and it stop working just after the warranty ran out and then cost me $450 to get it fixed my last cleaner lasted 8 years .Seems like the biggest problem with the dolphin cleaner is they only last about 3 years not good enough for such an expensive product.

Purchased in December 2015 for A$1,750.00.

June LBanksia Beach

Suggest there's better value elsewhere.

We purchased our Maytronics Dolphin Supreme M5 for $2499 on 13/11/2013 after being assured it was the best robot cleaner -- with 36 month warranty. Worked well till 9/05/17 when it had to be fitted with a new motherboard cost $398 after a discount due to my complaining that such an expensive item should have lasted longer. In Dec 2018 it stopped working again. Have just received quote for repairs (note how long it has taken for quote to be given - 2 months). Quote is around $1100. Needs new motor, etc etc. Very disappointed with the reliability of this product. And the pool shop suggests we buy another of the same brand!!

Date PurchasedNov 2013
Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi June. Please contact us on 1300 693 657 or at customercareau@maytronics.com and we will look into this with you to understand what is happening with your robot.

M500

I purchased a home that came with the dolphin m500 it switches off after 5 minutes of use can someone please help me I’m in Sydney Australia. Remote is all damaged on inside. Need new remote also. Will it cost a fortune to repair replace items on this thing. Also what would people recommend for a pebble Crete pool 65000litres

Date PurchasedDec 2017

serge d.

serge d.asked

Dolphin M500

why do both red and green lights flash on my robotic battery and do not last long when the cleaner is place in the pool. It used to just stay on green til it ran out of power.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Serge. We understand that you have been in contact with our Customer Care Team who have referred you to your closest dealer to have the robot assessed. Please do not hesitate to contact the team on 1300 693 657 option 2 for any further information.

Thomasasked

Dolphin Supreme M500 Liberty

Hi we love our M5 Liberty wireless been stored in the garage when I went to use it the no connection orange sign flashes. It starts as normal in the water then the red light flashes after 3-4 minutes of running. Help !!! Been talking up this robotic cleaner for long and now it fails me just before summer 0412674525 May Day ! Maytronics need your help and support ( sons birthday pool party this Saturday).

Ant

I only have the Bluetooth version so not really over the wireless, but could it be that it’s set on a weekly timer and you need to reset it? Or you possibly have a wireless connection problem with your server? Sorry I can’t be more helpful?

Thomas

Thanks for sharing your thoughts

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Thomas. We understand that our Customer Care Team has been in contact and that a conversation was had relating to your robot. Please feel free to contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 option 2 for any further assistance.

Kerstin Margo H.

Kerstin Margo H.asked

Dolphin M500

M5 supreme worked fine but is now not working at all. Cleaned everything. Power supply turns on and flashes, can select the mode but dolphin won’t move at all . Help

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Kerstin. If the robot turns on and flashes, assessment is recommended to isolate as to whether the issue lies in the power supply or within the robot itself. Please feel free to contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 option 2 or visit us at https://maytronics.com.au/support/find-a-dealer/ to locate the closest dealer that is able to assist in the robot's assessment.

Get an answer from our members and Maytronics representatives

Compare all 2 Maytronics Dolphin M500