Robo-Tek Robo-Plus

Pros

• Overall cleaning performance is widely praised by reviewers

• Effective at cleaning pools of all shapes and sizes

• Cleans 15 metres of pool space per minute

• Outstanding customer service

Cons

• More expensive than an automatic pool cleaner

• Pool Size

Mark FNortheast, VIC

reasonable clean but overall bit disappointed

Purchased in November 2020 for $3,260.00.

Steve S.Robo-Tek International

Good, but not significantly better than others...

Does a fantastic job

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,749.00.

bm_vicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Robotic Pool Cleaner

Purchased in November 2020.

Rob - Glen Waverley

Rob - Glen Waverley Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic product that does exactly what it says on the box

I was recommended the Robo Plus after mentioning to a friend over dinner that I wasn’t happy with my barracuda. I did the usual google research and visited the company. I’m a bit of a sceptic and never trust a salesman not to inflate their product. I was told it will make my pool the cleanest it’s ever been, it’ll do this and that.
In this case my scepticism had been totally unwarranted. It actually has made a huge difference to my quartzon pool. The pool floor is spotless and it does travel everywhere, climbs the walls and steps. I’ve not needed the remote once.
Very pleased with the Robo-Plus and great to know that any after sales help or questions are only a text away. The Barracuda has gone never to return.

Stuart

StuartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product, Easy to Setup, Saves Time, Won't Steal Your Wife

Purchased in November 2020 at Dad's Pool Shop for $1,710.00.

Ed5

Ed5Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Robotek plus

A great robotic pool cleaner that’s is user friendly and picks up all the gunk and fine dust. Highly recommend. It is quite heavy but not too bad for most people.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,700.00.

Pool SizeSmall
Fred Jamison

Fred JamisonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Why didn't I buy this years ago

Joanne T.

Joanne T.South East Queensland, QLD

Does a much better job than our previous robotic pool cleaner brand

Purchased in January 2021.

Ian53Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

7 years and still going!

I've used this product a little over 7 years and couldn't be happier. The system keeps my pool (including sides and steps) very clean. The tech support is also awesome.

Purchased in October 2013.

Steve S.Robo-Tek International

Thanks Ian.... I'll be sure to recognise this with an award for Geoff... Thank you for the feedback, its great when someone takes the time to acknowledge great service....

Iwantservice

IwantserviceBrisbane

Best Cleaner EVER!

Well I have had this pool Cleaner for approx 3-4 years and love it! Keeps my pool all sparkling and clean with minimal effort.
What I really like is that I can maintain it - awesome! I have replaced the rollers, tracks and propeller. Early on I had to have warranty work done and Steve could simply not have provided better service. In fact the customer service I receive is just excellent.
Love my Robot!

Purchased at Precision Pools for $1,600.00.

Dykes1953

Robo Tek Plus- Our family loves it.

Purchased for $1,500.00.

Steve S.Robo-Tek International

Hi Ron....Thank you for your kind words. We are all about long term relationships, and we are so happy to have you as one of our longest ROBO family members.

Gary L

Gary LSouth Australia

It just works!

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,800.00.

BloodogAlice Springs, NT

Not happy so far

Received my new Robo-plus today $1800.00
I can not believe there is no manual in the box to help with putting the cleaner together, there is a white bag that came with the box but have no idea how or were it go's. It was advertised with a caddy but no were in the box.
Can not get the Robo-tec to submerge into the water, we have all now spent Hrs trying different combinations to start the machine. Then we found a remote control to use hoping that will solve our questions on starting, but after going to hardware shop to buy a battery. No were in the box or on the remote can we find the type of battery to install. Shop assistant after opening 4 packets has asked us to ring the company, then return a buy the battery.
Not happy Robo-Tek

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,800.00.

Call me.. I'm steve. 0410441870

Andrew H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Problem solved.

We've had suction cleaners for 15+ years that often start out ok then we have problems - usually them getting stuck, not that our pool is an unusual shape. Went for robotic and bought Robo Tek based on the reviews I read here so thought I would repay the favour to others. Only had it 2 weeks but very happy. Solid unit that picks up everything especially the fine dust. Our pool has never looked cleaner. I throw it in the spa and it works away in there. Hard to fault. If anything would be nice if it did walls automatically (have to push button) but not big deal. Highly recommended.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,840.00.

Andrew H.

Cheers Steve. Good job on a great product. Ps when can we expect the caddy. I've decided that's going to be really handy! Best to text pls 0419 569 122. Andy

Steve S.Robo-Tek International

Hi Andy, thank you. All Back order caddys will be despatched from Monday. We thank all our customers for waiting so long for these caddys.

Stuart W.

Stuart W.Sydney, NSW

This is going to save me heaps of time with an excellent result!

After watching a video on the Robo, I thought that this seems impressive! I read the reviews and decided this will suit me! What a great job, it’s only the 2nd time in the pool, but it’s sparkling clean and climbs the walls, which other robotic cleaners couldn’t guarantee! I have had pool suction cleaners (Kreepy Krauly and The Pool Cleaner) but inevitably end up vacuuming the pool which always takes hours. So far, so good!

Kristen

Kristen Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Why did we take so long to get one of these! A must-have for any pool owner

We received our Robo Tek this week and used it for the first time today, to say I am impressed is an understatement. We ran it for less than an hour on our pool which is 11.5m x 4.5m and it is sparkling. The bag was full of leaves and the smallest particles we have struggled to get rid of for years, amazed! So easy to set up and use. I highly recommend getting one of these. We did so much research before buying and now understand why this has a 5 star review rating. Great machine.

Joanne King

Joanne KingMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Robo-Tek Robo Plus

Purchased in November 2020 for $1.68.

Andy S

Andy SMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Awesome bit of gear.

I was hesitant to outlay the $$ for the Robo-Tek plus but after just one use this thing is awesome. It has sucked up the fine dust sitting on the bottom that has been giving me grief for the last two Summers. The pool is sparkling after just a two hour cycle of the floor. Next time it's the walls and steps. I love this new toy.

Shayne B.

Shayne B.Northern Region, NSW

The Best

With out a doubt the best on the market. 20micron bag just sucks up the fine red dust. Put It in twice a week and my pool is sparkling at the time.

Purchased in February 2020 at Reece.

Kano

Kanoasked

I am looking at purchasing this in NZ, I believe https://www.coombesaquatics.co.nz/ are the local reseller.
They seem to have the ICH Roboter - I-Cleaner 120 available, but looking at other answrers this may not be quite as up to date as the latest Robo-Range?

Steve S.Robo-Tek International

Hi Kano, Rest assured Coombes have the latest product.. . just their website is out of date...

Chris J.

Chris J.asked

Why doesnt my robo- tek plus move even though the pump is working

Hi Chris, I’m just another customer but the problem could be that the drive belts have become disengaged from the rollers. Start there and call Steve, whose number appears further back, if you have no luck there

bm_vic

Agree with Rob's comments above. If that does not work Steve's number is 03 9357 5662.

Steve S.Robo-Tek International

Hi Chris, and thanks Robo-Family for trying to assist... Let's have a chat Chis and get this sorted out for you. Call 03 9357 5662 anytime tonight, it will divert to my mobile.

cdsaddfasked

This appears to be a name change from ICH iCleaner 120. Apart from the colour change are their any other changes from the ICH iCleaner 120 to the Robo-Plus.

Dykes1953

Mine is the ICH iCleaner i20.

cdsaddf

There is a separate review page for the ICH iCleaner i20.

Hi cdsaddf,
The iCleaner was launched in 2009. Over the journey, we have continually improved the performance and quality of the components based on our own expectations and customer feedback.

The iCleaner was always a good machine, with great power and performance, and yes, it had a few things that could be better. (doesn't everything) but our after sales service has always the same as it is today, and we continue to service iCleaners that are now approaching 10 years old. (You can see testimonials on our website about life before Robo-Tek)

In late 2019 Market research told us our branding was confusing, people didn't know if they had a iCleaner, an Irobot, a 120 an ICH or a Roboter, hence the name Robo-Tek was developed, and the Robo-Range was born.

With the continual improvement of the product, when we relauched early last year, we increased our Motor Box warranty to 3 years (with unlimited hours), reflecting our confidence in the now.... "Robo-Range". The Robo-range will continue to be enhanced, and over the last 12 months we have made substantial changes, all with a view to making the robot and its components more durable. In todays throw away world, Robo-Tek is passionate about reducing waste, prolonging longevity, and keeping our robots in your pool as long as we possibly can.

We are very proud of our history, and although we had a few competitors take a swipe at the icleaner on product review, (and we take that as a compliment) anybody that gives us a chance to resolve an issue will be more than satisfied with our approach.

It's my brand, and my reputation, and I will defend it passionately with great products, backed up by great service.

We wont always get it right.....But we will always make it right.

If you have any questions you would like to ask about our past, present or future, don't hesitate to call,

Steve 03 9357 5662

Get an answer from our members and Robo-Tek International representatives

Features:

• Twin Drive motors are designed to clean pools of all shapes. The Rob-Tek Robo Plus can navigate around different parts of the pool easily - it can climb walls, move from side to side, as well as navigate steps and corners
  • In-built basket has the capacity to hold 4 litres of leaves and debris picked up from the pool, while 70 & 20 Micron filter bags catch up fine dust particles
  • Travels at 15 metres per minute, for fast and efficient cleaning
  • A 15-metre floating cable provides leeway when plugging the Robo-Tek Robo-Plus into power, and allows for large residential pools to also be cleaned
  • Comes included with a remote control; so you can direct the robot pool cleaner to any problem areas in the pool like algae stains, and a caddy; which easily helps you convey the robotic pool cleaner from the shed to the pool.

Points of praise for the Robo-Tek Robo-Plus:

• With not a single reviewer awarding this robotic pool cleaner anything under 5 stars as at November 2020, the Robo-Tek Robo-Plus should be put on the radar for residential pool owners who don't mind spending a little extra for a quick, easy and effective pool clean
  • Cleans the pool thoroughly, removing everything from gum leaves to fine dust, and even dead worms
  • The quick and efficient speed with which this robotic pool cleaner operated was appreciated by reviewers
  • Customer service is superior, as Robo-Tek staff offered friendly and helpful assistance and promptly sending through any replacement parts
  • Easy to set up, use and clean – as the dirt, leaves and other particles were easily removed from the bag afterwards
  • Due to an overall top performance, reviewers appreciated how they could effectively throw out their old hose vacuum/ automatic pool cleaner

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

The Robo-Tek Robo-Plus cleaned up the competition by winning the 2021 Award for Best Robotic Pool Cleaner. The nifty robotic cleaner scored a neat 5 stars for its convenient ease of use, closely followed by a superior build quality, noise level and ability to remove large debris – all of which scored 4.95 stars.