Waste of time

Toyota86

Toyota86Mackay

I Love buying from Atomic Movies

I have placed several orders with Atomic Movies & I HAVE received every Order promptly. I was also fully aware that some of the DVD's I was purchasing were not the correct region code, as it clearly stated in the DVD Details - on the Atomic Movies website. So I brought a cheap DVD Player that plays all regions (from another website). I'm a very happy customer & will definitely buy from them again. No worries.

RandalW

RandalWAU

Prompt

I ordered a DVD and sent an email to confirm if my payment had been received. I read some of the bad reviews and was worried about them replying. The reply and confirmation was prompt. My DVD arrived a few days later to my front door. Prompt service, and despite being a rare DVD was in region 4 so it worked straight up.

Still waiting for my order

I ordered two blu-rays in June the 18th from Spain. I'm still waiting for them. It's been five months and perhaps shipping from Australia to Spain takes such a long time.

I have sent atomic movies and e-mail and opened a dispute, but they have not answered me at all. They don't seem very customer friendly if they don´t answer.

Update: I have received a message for my dispute. The parcel has been found by Australian post. Atomic Movies will contact me when they learn why the parcel has been returned to sender. It seems i didn't gave atomic movies enough time to respond.

Beau Cornerstone

Beau CornerstonePERTH, WA

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend

CustomerAlwaysRite

CustomerAlwaysRiteSydney, NSW

Professional and Reliable

Atomicmovies.com.au is a very good online website if you require box set t.v shows, etc. I'm very happy with the service...very professional and they dispatch items very quickly. Their advertisements are extremely honest and up-to-date and the website is very easy to navigate. I'm very satisfied with service and delivery.
Reasonable prices, quick delivery and professional customer service

daleks10

daleks10Victor Harbor SA

Good Service

I've used Atomic Movies twice in the last year and have had good results on both occasions. The DVDs that I ordered arrived in good time and in good order. The company sent emails to me when it received the orders, when the order was processed and when the order was shipped. I'm quite happy to use this company again.
Reliable

7 months waiting then after 3 emails it finally arrived DVD didn't work- wrong region code

Poor communication, sends movies with wrong region code.even after contact and waiting 7 months.
Dont bother with [name removed] she is aggressive and the amount of bad reviews are totally warranted.
When I send an email with registered delivery and notification she doesnt let the notification get returned simply reading the email and then deleting it.
eventually received DVD
waited 7 Months

Claudia

ClaudiaPerth

Not impressed

bla

blamelbourne

Worst business ever. I hope they close down.

Fee93

Fee93Perth, Western Australia

Suitable DVD for country

Bought and recieved a DVD lovely, except the DVD does not work with standard machine bought in Australia. I made the assumption that if I ordered from Australia paid in Australia and had the DVD sent to an Australian address, the DVD would be standard issue for this country but not so not yet recieved a reply from email as yet.

Atomic M.Atomic Movies

We do very clearly outline on our site relevant region coding and country of origin information for all our products. We also recommend contacting us with any queries about product suitability prior to purchase.

Pretty good experience! Would recommend!

No item, late unhelpful contact

Ordered 1 DVD, waited 3 weeks before enquiring for postage date. Told me I should check the post office, offered no help, no emails confirming postage or receipts. No apology, no refund. Will not buy from them again

bad service, no refunds, item never received

happydoggy

happydoggyAU

Really Good Service

I was a little dubious about this store as I had not heard about them before and I have had a couple of bad experiences with other big online DVD stores.
I made a smallish purchase first just in case, the DVD arrived really quickly and was very well packed. I have since made 2 more orders which have both been good as well. The best thing is they have a phone number which seems a rarity in these days, its nice to be able to call and speak to a someone if you have any questions.
reliable, good range, phone support

No Delivery of DVD

I placed an order with Atomic Movies in March of this year. I received one of the orders about two weeks later, and assumed that the other one was being dispatched from another location. However weeks passed and I did not receive the order. I sent an email to the company last month explaining my issue, in which they responded once with "it may be left at the post office". I have emailed, phoned and left messages to the company since then and I have still not received any response. Almost one month later and I am still not receiving any responses!

Unprofessional customer service