2Artist Guitars

143 reviews · Statistics

92% · 1319 · 6%
Return Claim MadeYes (7) · No (73)
See the Best Music / DVD Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Artist Guitars143 reviews
Anonymous
Anonymous2 posts
Artist Guitars   DM

I am sorry to hear about your experience with our products. Please contact us with the details so we may assist you further.

Happy as.
Happy as.ACTCanberra Central 2601, ACT3 posts

APB Bass - Left Hand Model

I had been recommended Artist Guitars before but wasn't in the market for an instrument until I decided I'd like to try Bass. Ordering was easy. Delivery a breeze. Waiting time? A few days. Fantastic. As a beginner's instrument, I'm not sure you can look past one of these. I've already recommended Artist to family and friends who are looking for instruments. I'm totally impressed. Show details ·  1
KyelR
KyelRQLDCentral Queensland, QLD13 posts

A match for Matin and Coleclark

I have 3 Artist Guitars all above $650+
The final quality of build is very good.
I say that are comparable to Maton and Cole Clark because they are.
The tonality and playability is amazing.
I also own 3 Maton and 2 Cole Clarks.
The higher priced Artist Solidtops may be a better place to start when thinking about purchasing a guitar then slightly higher priced ($200-$500) Maton or Cole Clark. Show details ·  1
RayJen Kirby
RayJen KirbyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts
  Verified Online store
Steve
Steve2 posts
Tony
Tony
  Online store

Any artist guitar that you may pick of personnel choice will not let you down from experience

All Artist Guitars need some sort of minor work Wether changing strings or set up etc. But that doesn't mean you don't have to work on the more expensive ones. Every guitar player has a different style of playing. In the long run I've used artist guitars and other more expensive brands and nonetheless nobody could tell the difference in my playing and that's coming from professional musos. Show reply
Cher
CherQueensland4 posts
  Online store

Excellent service. Fast delivery ordered my guitar on 21st September online. And received it the next day

Very good quality electric acoustic guitar with acoustic amp package . Show details ·  1
Lisa m
Lisa mTASLaunceston, TAS2 posts
  Fair Incentive Online store

The best service

I am a beginner guitar player, so googled and came across this site. Watched the video and felt confident that I could purchase the correct product for my needs. Could not believe how great the price was, the speed at which it arrived, and the quality of my guitar. Will recommend this site to anyone Show details ·  1
Mark
MarkQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great beginners mandolin

I bought a very affordable mandolin thinking it'll do until I improve and may then buy a more 'noted' brand....bugger that. This'll do me fine. Gets better with every play. Show details ·  1
Karolina is impressed
Karolina is impressedWAPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Online store

100% purchase

Amazing, I was little sceptical to be honest - BUT ! From beginning ordering to delivery and product it self! No regrets- well done artist guitars you legends ! My 14 year old love his bass and won’t leave his room ! Show details ·  1
Leeson Hansen
Leeson Hansen

Amazing bang for buck

We currently own 3 Artist guitars and 3 Artist bass guitars. The quality is not what you'd expect from the pricetag. Intonation, pickups and machine heads all excellent - all stay in tune. Show details
MadOrse6IX
MadOrse6IX
  Online store

Dope action, Hank set me up

Bought this lp59 left handed and have not looked back since. Absolutely rad guitar, set up by Hank at Artist guitars and plays smooth as any instrument I've ever played, tone is top notch. 10/10 Show reply
Clive B.
Clive B.2 posts

Beautiful guitar

Beautiful 12 string guitar. Great sound and easy playing. Great service from company and very prompt delivery. Can't recommend highly enough. Show details ·  1
John
JohnSydney7 posts
  Physical store

Excellent instruments, accessories and service

Visited in store to buy a product service was exceptional. Best product knowledge and support by the team before my purchase. Excellent crafted instruments and accessories and prices leave the competition behind. Would I purchase again and recommend their products and service, Absolutely. 5 star service and products. Show details ·  1
Michael G.
Michael G.NSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW5 posts

Couldn't be better

I'm not a professional I just love playing guitar. These guitars are perfect for me. High quality at a better than awesome price. I have 3 Artist guitars and am about to order another. I use my other guitars for flogging out learning new songs and my Artist for the enjoyment of playing.
Service is 2nd to NONE full stop Show details ·  1

Nigel
Nigel · Online store

Hi, I am an Aussie expat living in Colombia. I am looking to buy a guitar, and am wondering if you have a distributor who handles South America. Thanks for your time. Regards, Nigel.

Artist Guitars   DM

Hello Nigel. I am sorry to say that we do not have any distributors nor do we ship to Colombia. If you have a mate or family here in AU, we can ship it to them and they can then ship it to you in Colombia in turn.

Paul H
Paul H · Artist Guitars

Please consider doing a Grungemaster with a Jazzmaster style trem!

Artist Guitars   DM

Hi Paul! Thank you for the suggestion. Maybe one day :) We appreciate the enthusiasm. Cheers!

David C.
David C. · Artist Guitars

How does the lock work on the REC350BK case? I have tried and it just seems to spin around without actually locking

Artist Guitars   DM

Hello David. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Would you be able to send us a video showing the problem for us to assess and document the problem? You can upload the video file through this link: external link

Compare all Artist Guitars listings