See the Best Music / DVD Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Agustin A.

Agustin A.Belconnen 2617, ACT

It would've been a 5 star review if not for their choice in Courier

You guys were fantastic to deal with and helping me sort out my delivery issues, seemed very nice and helpful. Unfortunately your choice in Couriers Please is a real let down as they have a very poor service and have failed to deliver the item requested by the date due to the drivers negligence.
Its because of Couriers Please that I wont be shopping with you guys again until you change courier services.

Maiden Aust

Maiden AustSydney, NSW

Incredible. Absolutely incredible!

I placed an order for my LP6G CIMMERIAN guitar on a Wednesday morning. That afternoon I had confirmation it had been dispatched. I received it Friday morning and it's UNBELIEVABLE. The quality is outstanding for the price! It's a beautiful guitar! I can't recommend Artist highly enough, and I intend to with family, friends and colleagues. It's my 1st purchase from Artist and definitely won't be my last! Great Aussie company. Thanks so much guys!!!

Bob H.

Bob H.South East Queensland, QLD

Artist " Grungemaster " Guitar... Great Value !!!

Resurrected my faith in artist guitars

Affordable quality and the gear is worth it.

Ian helped me with my concerns and personally stepped in to resolve it for me.

Saved a long time customer . thank you Ian

Glen C.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Love it!

About a week ago i purchased the LP60 wasn't expecting much for the price, but its a beautiful looking guitar, and myself being a beginner it really doesn't matter, but i was pleasantly surprised, it sounds far better than most guitars i picked up at my local music store of around the same value..

It feels good, heavy and solid... looks, well almost too good to be played LOL, really enjoying it so far.

Service from Artist guitars is excellent, shipping was really fast, no complaints about packaging.

Actually, i'm about to make yet another purchase from the Artist Ebay store, either the AG45 or an STH, lol i'm hooked

Artist G.Artist Guitars

Glad you’re happy with the LP60 Glen! It’s a fine guitar. If you need a hand choosing your next axe let us know.

Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Grungemaster

I chose the courier option however I wish I had chosen the local post... It took ages to get to me...but when it did...yaya ..what a beautiful piece of craftmanship for the money...it is as awesome as it looks and plenty of room for pitch bending...it does have a bottom E buzz but no different to the Fender squire tele /strat range...more bang for your buck...really happy with this purchase...

Artist G.Artist Guitars

Thanks for the review Sarah! There should be no string buzz on our guitars so if you're having issues with this please give us a call or reply to the invoice we emailed you. We'll gladly troubleshoot your problem.

Makayla D.

Makayla D.Sydney, NSW

Very friendly staffs

I love visiting music stores and Artist Guitars' staffs at St. Peters are very accommodating. They even recommend me the right gauge of strings for my electric guitar. The Elixir strings that they've had recommended was so good to the feels and just right for my sweaty hands because of its coated feature. Great customer service guys!

Store LocationSt. Peters

Joe T

Joe TSydney

Best value for money beginner guitar

The product was so good that this is the first review I've ever done for anything. Bought the 3/4 Classical guitar value pack for my daughter and the guitar was outstanding not to mention it came with gig bag, picks and extra strings. I had previously bought a 3/4 Yamaha for my son 2 years ago and just the guitar itself cost almost double what I paid for this guitar, add all the accessories and its more than double and the Artist guitar is a better product. The inbuilt tuner is just fantastic and makes tuning very easy for the kids. Also got the guitar 2 days after ordering and was informed all the way or its progress and arrival. I'll definitely be back to get another for my youngest.

DaveFar North Queensland, QLD

I’m over the moon

I an artist guitar package and i got absolutely love it. Their online store is very honest as you get exactly what you see.
Oh I have fallen in love with my guitar and my wife gets jealous of her.

Nath

NathBrisbane

Best quality for small amount of money EVER

I have bought a few things from artist guitars (diy guitar kit, strap, guitar and bass strings, capo, etc) and all of their stuff is just so good quality. My diy guitar kit was only $99 because it was marked down in a sale, and Everything was made correctly, like the screw holes are in the correct place, the neck fits perfectly, and once it was put together, it played, looked and sounded amazing. If this is what you get for $99 here imagine how good the 400 guitars they sell would be. I will buy from them again soon
Also they have free fast shipping to anywhere in Australia! I recommend artist guitars to everyone

Harry Kingaby

Harry KingabyNSW, 2450

Great Instruments at Great Prices

Great online store

Artist guitars really is a fantastic all round music shop. Quality products at affordable prices.
Fast post and good customer communication. I have this website bookmarked and will buy again from these guys!

Benjamin M

Benjamin MAU

Amazing value!

Found just what I was looking for online shopping for a musical instrument. I’m blown away by the playing quality of my purchase and the price was better than what I have previously paid elsewhere. Perfect for muso pros and beginners.

Amaziing people with products that never disappoint you

Artist guitar should really put "bang for the buck" as their tagline. Buying a first instrument can be daunting. You spend hours figuring out if 100$ will be worth it. For me, if I ever have to make such decision, I will never hesitate to make an instant choice for what artist guitar has to present. Not only do they sell best products for the money we invest, but their customer service is just too good.

If i even have to recommend anyone here in Australia to buy a musical instrument, Artist guitar will always be at no. 1 of my list.

Jas

JasBrisbane

The LP60 is a great guitar for $249.00

Lou V

Lou VHadspen

Best Ax

I looked & watched the YouTube reviews & Thought for the price why not. I'm so glad I did as this Guitar has been one of the best I have ever owned. Action like SG & LP ! I will be buy'n their Hollow Body Next ! Can't go wrong. Out of the Box - Oiled the neck put Super Slinkies on & Wow!

Crinoid

CrinoidMelbourne

A Fantastic Online Music Store

Great products and customer service!
I have bought many items from Artist Guitars over the last 4 years from Hard Cases, Electric Guitars LP’s and Strats, Acoustic’s, Amps and Mics. All of their products are well priced and of a very high standard. My latest purchase was an 8 string electric guitar.

Jaybe

JaybeADELAIDE

Excellent Price & Great Service

I have tried to learn playing the guitar a number of times and thought I would give it a go again. Not wanting to spend to much in case I lost interest again I started looking on Gum Tree and surfing the net where I happened to find Artist Guitars. They had a factory 2nd Beginner Acoustic Guitar Pack on sale for $80. I was a bit hesitant at first to order one thinking there must be something wrong with the guitar for this price. After having looked at all the good reviews on their site I ordered one and was not disappointed when I received it. I received it within a week as promised and was well packaged. You would never think the guitar was a 2nd. I would not hesitate to recommend Artist Guitars to friends and family.

Phil

Philphilby

Great quality and a very professional operation

Fault Free

Ordered an Artist LSPSCEQ Small Body Guitar! Arrived when promised. Amazed at the quality of the product and the sound

Nigel S.

Nigel S.asked

If I purchased the Artist LSPCEQBK Beginner Electro-Acoustic Guitar Pack, would I have to set it up or is the action already low.

Artist G.Artist Guitars

We set the action to be at a good height for beginners - low enough to be easy to play, but not so low that you'll get buzzing strings.

Vicki C

Vicki Casked

I have a classical accoustic guitar that I have had for 48 years. It is made in Japan out of spruce and mahogany with the serial number 19674 can you advise me how I can find out the brand please.

Artist G.Artist Guitars

If you look inside the soundhole you should see a label with the maker details. If there's no information here, it's very difficult to tell, best to take it to a local guitar luthier.

Peter S.

Peter S.asked

I have seen nothing but great reviews about the actual guitars from Artist Guitars, but at the moment I am more interested in their accessories. What is the quality like for their cables especially?

Great noise reduction cables