Thechoplessdrummer

ThechoplessdrummerSouth Australia

Greats sticks great service great merch

Really enjoy the sticks, just trying to work out my favourite to order more and a stick bag! Heading to the recording studio soon so gonna need to tool up. Your sticker is still on my car so they obviously must be good. Your deals are better (not even being an inferno artist) than the endorsement deal I was offered with another company plus your merch is way better. Service was perfect as well. Happy to rep the sticks.

Love this! Thanks for sharing

Kev S

Kev SSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Perfect pair

Ive been playing and selling drums for over 40 years, probably tried every brand of drumstick on the market,
I ordered 2 boxes of Blackbolt sticks to try
Delivery was quick, and I would have to say that I may have just found my perfect pair of sticks
The 5A+ feel so good to play with
Durable, pitch paired, American Hickory sticks at a great price
I couldn’t be happier

Thanks Kev!

Awesome drum kit!

Thanks Tim for the excellent advice and speedy delivery on the right electronic drum kit for us. The Alesis CompactKit7 is an absolute winner - great to learn on and lots of fun. Thanks again.

You're Welcome!

Gav Pegg Drummer

Gav Pegg DrummerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Got the sticks!

Thanks guys for getting me a box of 2B wood sticks so fast. I ain't gonna run out any time soon. I've got gigs coming up and can be destructive. Thankyou.

Cheers Gav!!

Big boy sticks

The 2B tree trunks are awesome man! Would love to keep using them in the future, love the big feel and durability. Was tearing through my others tryna be bonzo

Epic news :)

Andrew Pana

Andrew PanaSydney, NSW

Inferno Blackbolt Drumsticks

"Cheers Tim for Blackbolt sticks mate and the fast shipping. Wouldn't use any other sticks. Been using them for a while now. Very balanced and durable. Heading to Melbournetomorrow for some jams with US psych desert rock legends Yawning Man so the sticks will get a workout"

Tim D.Inferno Music Supply Co

Awesome feedback, glad your enjoying them :)

Well well!!

As a regular Giging drummer, I get to choose and rate equipment, Sticks being the most expendendajble commodity a Drummer owns, bought 6pair of 5an Sticks on hear say.. thats where that ends!
Well made, well balanced, and a Joy to play.. Serious contender here, Vater have lost a customer.. Very Impressive!!

Tim D.Inferno Music Supply Co

Wow! Thanks Frank, your a real asset :)

Carly S.

Carly S.South East Queensland, QLD

Best drumsticks on the market!

Wouldn't use any other stick now that I've tried Inferno! The 7a's are strong, yet lightweight and feel great to hold. Tim is a legend and always happy to help me out. :)

Would highly recommend giving them a try!

Tim D.Inferno Music Supply Co

Shucks Carly, were enjoying watching your journey :)

Chris V.

Chris V.Canberra 2600, ACT

Living the dream

Tim always look after me and keeps me stocked up.
The turn around on sales, postage and comms is just amazing!

A really well oiled machine of a business, 5 stars all round!

Thanks Chris, you're one of a kind. Appreciate the support

Frank

FrankGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Indestructible, indescribable

Have given the 5ANs a solid rogering over many gigs and rehearsals and they are SO durable. Very love them. Thoroughly satisfied and looking forward to testing out some other sizes.

Thanks Frank!!

Best in the game

Legit the strongest drum sticks I’ve played on, they take a beating and are very versatile. I could not highly recommend these more to anyone, do give them a shot

Thanks Jake

Great quality sticks at an amazing price

It’s my second time ordering sticks from them and both have been a great experience. They are my new go to for affordable sticks that arrive quick.

Very happy with the their service and their team, it’s awesome to have an Australian retailer with good quality products at great prices.

More people need to know about these guys

Ella Duncan

Ella DuncanNew South Wales, 2000

Friendly Music Store

I really love music and Inferno Music Supply co gives the customer service that fits to their clients. The products are all good and the salesmen are impressive from their salesmanship and passion in music.

Tim D.Inferno Music Supply Co

Thanks Ella, your business and review is most appreciated :)

I ❤️ Inferno

Quality products at a fraction of the price, managed by great people who are friendly and easy to work with. What more could you want?

Cheers!!!

Inferno Music is the best music shop I have experienced.

Inferno Music is easy, helpful and appropriatly priced. Their packaging is awesome and sometimes I get extra small things in my boxes which is always awesome. Definetly reccomend.

Tim D.Inferno Music Supply Co

Thanks Joey,, your a great customer :)

Find out how Inferno Music Supply Co compares to other Music / DVD Shops

Sensational service after sensational service.

Tim is the best in the game by miles. I've purchased many cymbals and sticks from Inferno and it's always such a pleasure to place the order and always so easy. Tim and Inferno music have hit the nail on the head on terms of EVERYTHING haha. Thank you Tim for supplying Australia & New Zealand with some of the best drum gear in the world.

I reccomend inferno and all the products to everyone I talk to and meet.

Quick one about Inferno's own range of sticks. BEST STICKS GOING. I've used all the big name brands but could never really find the right fit for me, until I started inferno's sticks 5b's and it was love at first sight.

With thanks from across the ditch.

Chur Tim.

Tim D.Inferno Music Supply Co

Thanks for the support Sean, appreciate the kind words.

I’m so grateful

Hey Tim how’s thing?
To be perfectly honest mate I have nothing but great things to say about inferno. The products are incredible and the people (you haha) are so good to deal with. Thanks heaps again for taking care of me

Champ, thanks Adam

Great Service, Great Products and Great Prices

So I've been dealing with Inferno Music for a few years now and they have been my go to seller for cymbals and sticks. They always have great specials on the TRX range of cymbals (and other products as well) and shipping is always painless and quick.

Inferno's own drumstick range are probably some of the most durable sticks I've used as well. Well balanced, great looking and really durable wood material. It took me just over a year to break a whole brick (about 10-12 pairs) which is pretty rare. Not to mention the price of their drumsticks are a fraction of the price you'd pay for other brands like Vic Firth, Vater, etc.

Totally recommend Inferno Music :)

Tim D.Inferno Music Supply Co

Your a great customer Dean, thanks for the review.

Stu

StuNewcastle

Weapons of Choice

Inferno Drumsticks... quite frankly are THE BEST sticks I have used. Having played studio and live since the mid 80's I've used probably every brand of stick. I'm a heavy hitter and these bad boys just last. For me they are the perfect balance of power and dexterity.. I played a 2 hour KISS show last night with one pair... the floor around me looked like a saw mill.. but they didn't even look like breaking. Thanks Inferno Music... I love them

Tim D.Inferno Music Supply Co

haha, love it. Thanks for sharing Stu :)

Stoked

Played the cymbals for the first time live the other night and I just had to let you know just how stoked I am on them! They sound incredible! Favourite cymbal sound I've had to date! Thanks heaps for the help and great service! yeww

Joe