Inferno Music Supply Co

Inferno Music Supply Co

Best in the game

Legit the strongest drum sticks I’ve played on, they take a beating and are very versatile. I could not highly recommend these more to anyone, do give them a shot

Thanks Jake

Great quality sticks at an amazing price

It’s my second time ordering sticks from them and both have been a great experience. They are my new go to for affordable sticks that arrive quick.

Very happy with the their service and their team, it’s awesome to have an Australian retailer with good quality products at great prices.

More people need to know about these guys

Friendly Music Store

I really love music and Inferno Music Supply co gives the customer service that fits to their clients. The products are all good and the salesmen are impressive from their salesmanship and passion in music.

Thanks Ella, your business and review is most appreciated :)

I ❤️ Inferno

Quality products at a fraction of the price, managed by great people who are friendly and easy to work with. What more could you want?

Cheers!!!

Inferno Music is the best music shop I have experienced.

Inferno Music is easy, helpful and appropriatly priced. Their packaging is awesome and sometimes I get extra small things in my boxes which is always awesome. Definetly reccomend.

Thanks Joey,, your a great customer :)

Sensational service after sensational service.

Tim is the best in the game by miles. I've purchased many cymbals and sticks from Inferno and it's always such a pleasure to place the order and always so easy. Tim and Inferno music have hit the nail on the head on terms of EVERYTHING haha. Thank you Tim for supplying Australia & New Zealand with some of the best drum gear in the world.

I reccomend inferno and all the products to everyone I talk to and meet.

Quick one about Inferno's own range of sticks. BEST STICKS GOING. I've used all the big name brands but could never really find the right fit for me, until I started inferno's sticks 5b's and it was love at first sight.

With thanks from across the ditch.

Chur Tim.

Thanks for the support Sean, appreciate the kind words.

I’m so grateful

Hey Tim how’s thing?
To be perfectly honest mate I have nothing but great things to say about inferno. The products are incredible and the people (you haha) are so good to deal with. Thanks heaps again for taking care of me

Champ, thanks Adam

Great Service, Great Products and Great Prices

So I've been dealing with Inferno Music for a few years now and they have been my go to seller for cymbals and sticks. They always have great specials on the TRX range of cymbals (and other products as well) and shipping is always painless and quick.

Inferno's own drumstick range are probably some of the most durable sticks I've used as well. Well balanced, great looking and really durable wood material. It took me just over a year to break a whole brick (about 10-12 pairs) which is pretty rare. Not to mention the price of their drumsticks are a fraction of the price you'd pay for other brands like Vic Firth, Vater, etc.

Totally recommend Inferno Music :)

Your a great customer Dean, thanks for the review.

Weapons of Choice

Inferno Drumsticks... quite frankly are THE BEST sticks I have used. Having played studio and live since the mid 80's I've used probably every brand of stick. I'm a heavy hitter and these bad boys just last. For me they are the perfect balance of power and dexterity.. I played a 2 hour KISS show last night with one pair... the floor around me looked like a saw mill.. but they didn't even look like breaking. Thanks Inferno Music... I love them

haha, love it. Thanks for sharing Stu :)

Stoked

Played the cymbals for the first time live the other night and I just had to let you know just how stoked I am on them! They sound incredible! Favourite cymbal sound I've had to date! Thanks heaps for the help and great service! yeww

Joe

Thanks Joe! Real happy for ya bro

No hassle

Everything i have thrown at Inferno has been no problem. Being the australian rep for TRX cymblas means i have been able to get my hands on all the latest and greatest from their line. Time easily contactable and is always able to get an order quickly. Best experience I’ve had a supplier.

JP!!! Thanks mate

Fast response, great products!

The team at Inferno Music have been outstanding. Tim really knew what he was talking about and it showed in how passionate he is. He has helped me find the perfect set up, fast response, and great products. Couldn't recommend high enough!

Means a lot coming from you bro!

BEST AUSTRALIAN MUSIC EQUIPMENT SUPPLY STORE

Inferno Music is hands down the best there is. They would always find a way to get me what I needed. I found other music stores lacked professional product knowledge and had a limited range for drums. They would always supply me with the best of the best. Its easy to chose something when all the products are superior and the service is made simple. Their online platform is easy to use and the products arrive promptly. Any issues and you are always taken care of very quickly.

Thanks Phil, much appreciated my good man!

Don’t hesitate.

True quality with reliable service. Always there with that extra mile helping me out when I need them. Do not hesitate. Inferno are the only choice!!!

Legend!! Thanks Pauly

Amazing!

So. Over the last 4 years, Tim has looked after me with my drumming needs. He has been honest and always happy to lend a hand. He is incredibly supportive and believes in the products he sells. I don't go anywhere else!

If you want to get quality gear at a beyond amazing price. Hit em up!

Thanks Marley, glad your with us :)

ALL CLASS!

I've been apart of the Inferno Music family since 2014 & I cannot recommend them any more highly. Super easy to deal with & they have the customer/artists best interest in mind. Great range of products that aren't necessarily easy to find in Australia including Truth Custom Drums. To this day purchasing a Truth kit from Tim was one of my best drumming decisions. I can't speak more highly about Inferno Music!

Cheers Bro

Amazing products and service!

Best customer service, super friendly and helpful.
Amazing products especially the TRX cymbals.
Highly recommend to every drummer, wont be disappointed

Awesome, thanks Jase

Unbreakable!

Tim hooked me up with his line of ‘icon’ TRX cymbals and a box of blackbolt 2b drum sticks. Being a hard hitter I usually go through 2-3 sticks per gig, I’m not sure how these sticks are being made but I cannot break them, ended up giving the used ones from the gig to kids in the crowd!!
The TRX still sound amazing. My right hand crash was always a sabian 21” groove ride. I had previously broken 2 of these before I upgraded to the 21” icon thin crash, this bad boy has been going strong for over a year now. Highly recommend Tim and inferno music with your next instrument purchase.

Your a gentleman and a scholar!

Awesome products and amazing service!

Inferno is on fire!! They have such great products in a great website, with awesome prices and excellent service from super passionate staff! Highly recommended.

Thanks Juzzy :)

Best in the business

Not only are the products amazing, but so is the service.
Sticks have to be hands down the best I have used.
Quick and prompt delivery time as well!

Great review, much appreciated.