Ukulele Mate

Ukulele Mate

See the Best Music / DVD Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ukulele Mate? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
Sue
SueMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect surprise

So happy with both my ukelele and the bag I have received from you guys for my surprise birthday. Absolutely love it and the extra lengths you have gone to to make this a special treat

Allan L.
Allan L.Perth, WA

Excellent service and delivery.. thank you

Great ukelele bag love it , fits well with my Kala baritone. Will definitely buy again with ukelelemate...excellent service and delivery....thank you

red34
red34Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing products, great quality ukuleles and fantastic service.

Ukelelemate is amazing and i cannot recommend them enough. This our 3 uke as everyone in the family wants one

Jacqui
JacquiNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

The ukulele carry bag was exactly as described. Well made, great padding for protection, and snazzy design. Ordering was simple and delivery speedy.

Great service and products

Super speedy order processing and delivery, detailed and friendly communication, and the ukulele accessories I bought were of great quality.

My son loves it

Thank you for the excellent ukelele I purchased from you. I sent it straight to my son in another State and he absolutely loves it. He is super impressed with the quality and sound.

Kris F.
Kris F.North Queensland, QLD

Great little speaker

Great service - speaker was delivered within a couple of days of ordering it. The speaker itself does everything that it says it would and has so far been a lot of fun to use.

Its helped lighten my lockdown days !

Ukelele Mate made it so easy for me to select, receive and get started playing my Ukelele. I am a first time buyer and player. The sound of my Ukelele is great... Thank you

Rob
RobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Value

My purchase arrived earlier than predicted. The ukulele has high quality build and finish, and sounds great, with a cheerful tone.

Kayley
KayleyWestern District, VIC

Gorgeous Ukulele and Great service

The ukulele is beautiful and exactly as pictured. The free accessories are great value and they even threw in a birthday gift! Only complaint is that the ukulele needs tuning every time I play it and I'm extremely careful with handling it and not knocking the tuning pegs etc.

Not that happy.

I bought a uke from them a few years ago. It is a horrible instrument. It sounds like it stuffed full of socks. And worse still the bridge is not in the right place. As a consequence of this the intonation is out and the strings sit too close to the lower edge of the fret board. I wouldn't buy from them again.

I'm obsessed!!!

I chose express shipping and ordered on the Friday and received my ukulele on the Wednesday! Exceptional service!! I love my ukulele so much and have been playing it non-stop since I got it!

Sarina
SarinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service, fantastic product

Our new ukelele and carry case are gorgeous, we are so impressed with the included accessories and the quality.
When AusPost delivered the package back to Ukelele Mate, they had already organised a courier before I had even contacted them when checking the AusPost tracking. Incredibly happy with Ukelele Mate’s communication and service.

Elegant kalimba and great service

We love the kalimba. It looks elegant and smooth. Our kids enjoy it so much! Customer service was great. They helped me to solve my problem effectively.

Laurie N.
Laurie N.Sydney, NSW

It was perfect !

Very good customer service and very good following ! I had a very good experience and I truly recommend them . Also the quality of my item (yukulele) is good. Thank you .