Ash

AshCentral West, NSW

Daughter should love this

the trumpet looks good and arrived 2days after ordering.

Im not 100% on the quality because i dnt play trumpet nor do i know what im really looking at but i think it looks good to me and im pretty sure my daughter will love it

David H.Axiom Music

Thanks Ash - I'm sure your daughter will be very happy with the trumpet :-)

Gary Bradbury

Gary BradburySydney, NSW

Great service.

I ordered a clarinet and trumpet for my kids and they arrived in a couple of days. They were packed well and look really good. Looking forward to my boys opening them on Christmas Day and playing their first notes.

David H.Axiom Music

Cheers Gary! We hope there is a lot of noise on Xmas day!

Dutchman

DutchmanHobart, TAS

Quick and easy

Ordered a flute for my daughter. Everything from order through to delivery went very quickly and smoothly. Had it within a week. Too easy.
Looking for the next item to purchase now.

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you! Glad you are happy with our service

Joanie

JoaniePerth, WA

Wonderful

Received my saxaphone today, communication and advice if I needed it all the way. Very happy. Website was easy to use and also know that I have support whenever I need it. Thanks guys ;)

David H.Axiom Music

Thanks so much Joanie! We're always here if you need help with your new sax!

Rob L

Rob LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Value for money not the best but very close to it !

The only issue I had was with the packaging the guitar box was a bit ratty but guitar Ok then the case box was bad but yet again the case arrived unhurt! Guitar tutor could not believe the only thing that had to be done to the guitar was to tune it! So almost playable right out of the box

David H.Axiom Music

Thanks Rob. Yes, that's why we wrap the items inside the cartons so carefully. Glad the guitar and case arrived safely and that you are happy with them!

megsie

megsieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a way to start

The saxophone I ordered arrived within three days in perfect condition. The instrument is beautifully made and cemas with all the accessories needed for my 70 year old husband to start his musical journey!!
Excellent value for money and excellent service,

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you so much for letting us know! We hope your husband really enjoys the sax and learning to play!

Jacinta B.

Jacinta B.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Beginners Violin

My violin was affordable but yet still great quality. The delivery was super fast and although I haven't spoken to them directly the customer service via email for updates and support has been wonderful. Thank you very much.

David H.Axiom Music

Thanks so much Jacinta! We're so glad you like the violin and we're here if you need any help or advice

Jayne Long

Jayne LongMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Electric Violin

Hi David, The Electric Violin is the 3rd instrument I have purchased from Axiom within the last 12 Months, (Acoustic Violin, Acoustic Guitar children's kit, and Electric Violin). This review goes without saying that I am very happy with your products :) Very fast shipping and receiving my Violin also.. I kept checking the tracking and on the day that it was to arrive, I ended up waiting out the front of my house for the Aust Post van to arrive, I was so excited! Its a very beautiful Violin I must say, and I'm finding it easier to play than the acoustic. My 10yo Granddaughter (Isabelle), is learning the Guitar beautifully, I'm amazed how quickly she has picked it up as she's never played an instrument before. Thanks again :)

David H.Axiom Music

Hi Jayne we’re so glad you’re enjoying our products and thank you so much for letting us know!

Shannon B.South East Queensland, QLD

Beginners Trumpet

Great Value! Our 9 year old son couldn’t be happier. The team at Axiom Music even organizes express delivery within less than 2 days so our son could get this for his birthday. Many thank, highly recommend!!

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you Shannon! Glad the birthday present was a success!

Shannon B.

Thank you David. You went well above and beyond. It’s much appreciated!!

Bugs

BugsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Above and Beyond

We have purchased a Clarinet and Trumpet from Axiom over the last few years. Good quality instruments that allowed us to save a lot of money compared with hiring from the School and helps us to get the kids learning an instrument. Both are still going strong. We recently lost a small but important part of an instrument during a cleaning exercise and the Axiom team went above and beyond to help us get this solved in short time as there was an impending school recital. This was very much appreciated.

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you so much for the kind review Richard! Glad we could help get the trumpet back into action :-)

Wajira

WajiraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super fast processing and shipping. Great piece of musical instruments

Super fast processing and shipping.I received the order at my place 3rd day. No other company done that in my life.

And I love the Cajon I bought day by day.

David H.Axiom Music

Thanks so much! We hope you get a lot of enjoyment from the Cajon!

Steve B.

Steve B.Northern Region, NSW

great bass and service

great bass for the price, packaging was great, service and postage time was great, if you want a great musical instrument for a great price you cant go past axiom music

David H.Axiom Music

Thanks Steve! So glad you're happy with the Cavern Bass! Thanks so much for your kind review

5 string Axiom Banjo

5 string Axiom BanjoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Banjo Axiom 5 string

Thrilled to pieces with the quality of the instrument. Has a great sound without being harsh or tinny. Service, delivery and communication were excellent. Thoroughly reccomend the company. The finish is superb.

David H.Axiom Music

Glad to hear you're happy with the banjo! Happy strumming!

Beginner violin

Excellent beginner violin with quality sounds. The back wood is beautiful. It worths the money! Loving it and will come back again for next violin. Thanks David for organising urgent delivery.

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you so much Gigi! We're very proud of our Beginner Violin series and so happy that you're thrilled with yours. Look forward to being of help to you again soon!

RoboticViolin

RoboticViolinSydney, NSW

Sounds very nice. Very good.

Product was very well treated. Nothing was broken. The strings played very nice sounds. It was very cost efficient and it was in good quality. The violin was very good.

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you! So glad you're happy with your axiom Violin :-)

ONE HAPPY CUSTOMER

ONE HAPPY CUSTOMERDarling Downs, QLD

TRUMPET

Extra fast service, and I mean fast! We live out in the bush of Qld and it was here from ordering online to receiving 4 days, amazing.
FANTASTIC TRUMPET, great carry case and accessories.
My son has never played the trumpet and is 13 years old and with a matter of days he is starting to play.
Highly recommended company and product!

David H.Axiom Music

We're so glad the trumpet arrived quickly and your son is enjoying it! Thanks so much for your kind words

Bruce

BrucePerth, WA

excellent

I bought a axiom guitar and it is very nice just what I wanted. Delivered on time good job in perfect condition. Thank you axiom music. Will recommend you to all my friends.

David H.Axiom Music

Thanks Bruce, enjoy the guitar and thanks for the kind words!

Miss e

Miss eGold coast, QLD

Excellent service and products

Bought a guitar set for my daughter , was received very quickly. The guitar is exceptional. Had a slight hiccup with the case but customer service were amazing. Will be buying from them again when we need to upgrade! Highly recommend.

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you so much, glad we were able to help!

I bought this for kid
Great product
And good range of other products by manufacturer

Rosin was supplied with the violin and enjoying a lot
Definitely planing to buy a guitar from them next time

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you Awantha! We look forward to helping you again in the future

Chris CookRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great quality banjo

Thank you for the prompt service and fantastic product. I have played and taught banjo for many years and the Axiom banjo is such good value for money. Thank you! Will recommend it.

Thank you.

David H.Axiom Music

Thanks Chris! Hope you have many years happy strumming!

Jonnyasked

What is the nut size on the Challenger?

Hi Jonny. Nut width is 4.1 cm

Thanks too thin

Shiyaasked

Hi,
I bought a beginners trumpet as a birthday present for my grandson. It is a beautiful instrument but I don’t know how to assemble it so that he can immediately play it. I am in Carlingford is there someplace close by that I can take it to get it assembled?
Shiyamalie Amaratunga

David H.Axiom Music

Hi there. The trumpet does not require any assembly. All you need to do is insert the mouthpiece and oil the valves as per the instructions in the manual. Hope this helps.

Thank you David.

Sandra B.

Sandra B.asked

Hi, I am 62 years old and decided to purchase a clarinet as I had always wanted one many years ago. I have received it, it says to remove all the packaging. My question is the packaging, is that the cork pieces or have I removed the wrong bits. Please also do you have a recommendation of a book to teach myself how to play. I can get sounds, my greyhound Lollie howls to the noise every time lol. Hoping to hear from you soon, cheers Sandy

Satisfied Customer
Satisfied Customer

Hi Sandra!

The cork is meant to be there, it is a replaceable part of the clarinet. If it isn’t damaged, maybe you could try placing it back in. There are lots of YouTube tutorials to show how this is done. I’ve included a link to one at the end of my reply.

I can recommend the book ’Essential Elements for Clarinet book 1’ as a good place for you and Lollie to start :)

Good luck and happy learning!

Rochelle

David H.Axiom Music

Hello Sandra. The packing pieces are small wedge shaped pieces under the keys. They are there to prevent damage in transit. Some of our newer models actually no longer have these packing pieces. I hope this helps.

Sandygal