4.9

Claude.Hunter Region, NSW

First time buyer

I was delighted with the electric guitar I purchased. I was a little sceptical about the quality at first, but the price was to good to pass up.It was delivered promptly (even in these times)and came well packaged.
Unwrapping it,I was pleasantly surprised as to how great it looked and felt.
Once I set it up to my liking it will be played often.I will certainly purchase other Axiom products.

Thank you Claude! Enjoy your new guitar

Will do.

Very happy with my purchase

My daughter has just started learning the flute an she is thrilled with the music stand.. I am very happy with the product and in the time it was delivered. Thankyou

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you so much for letting us know Linda! We’re here to help if you need any advice in the future

allan tolentino

allan tolentinoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Superb!

The violin arrived in a timely manner and it was in excellent condition. everything was finely crafted and carefully wrapped and then the case was sturdy and well built to avoid damage from shipping and handling.

Thank you Allan! Glad the violin arrived safely

Ricky

RickySydney, NSW

Very happy

Delivery was earlier than I had expected.Very happy with this product and the backpack style carry bag is a great idea!!
I bought it for my seven year old daughter and she loves it and picked it up straight away.I would recommend it to anyone,If you can slap a surface and create a beat then you can play a cajone.Awesome amount of drum like sounds,hit it harder,softer,in different places and you get a new sound. BRILLIANT!!

David H.Axiom Music

Glad your daughter is having fun with it Ricky!

Great product & service

Violin came with all parts as described, and in a timely fashion. I would definitely consider axiom for any future music product purchases should I so desire in the future.

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you and please let us know if you need any advice moving forward

Axiom Concerto Trumpet- Birthday gift for my grandson.

My grandson is delighted with his new Axiom Concerto tumpet, and is practising with it every day. He and some high school classmates plan to perform together in a jazz combo.

David H.Axiom Music

Sounds great George! So glad we could help you choose a trumpet

Perfect product

Received the product within 24 hours of ordering, was well packed with clear instructions..
Very much satisfied by the quality and look of the product.
Price was also well suited for our requirements.

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you Nav! Hope you have a lot of fun with the ukulele!

Happy woody.

Happy woody.Queensland

Great

This is whole new learning curve for me and I am very happy with my clarinet. It arrived on time. The instruction sheet needs to be updated so that there is no confusion about the packaging. A great product

David H.Axiom Music

Thanks for the kind review, glad we were able to help you with some advice! Instructions are being upgraded as we speak

Cassandra

CassandraThe Mallee, VIC

Absolutely love it

I am always sneaking off to a quiet corner to practice now that I don't need to borrow from school. I am getting so much better, and the case means that I can put it away and hang it on the bag hooks in my room to keep it tidy and safe.

David H.Axiom Music

Thanks Cassandra. Glad the practice is going well!

Inexpensive music stand

Great inexpensive music stand. Easy to use, unobtrusive, slim line and although I can’t think of thirty words to describe an inexpensive music stand, I’m happy with this purchasE - ok still not enough words......

Thank you Susan! Really appreciate your kind words

Suitable for a beginner.

It is an affordable, and suitable violin for a beginner, the violin has been carefully packed and safely arrive at my hand, I am quite happy to receive it. It is more easy to tune on GDEA,

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you Stephanie. Let us know if you need any help or advice

Treesa Issac

Treesa IssacSydney, NSW

Perfect for a biginner

Nice violin..for that price and package comes up with instructions too.Does the job especially for a beginner and came up with tuned already which is great for a self learner like me

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you so much for the kind words Treesa. If you need any advice we’re always here to help

MarianG

MarianGNortheast, VIC

Basic Beginners Keyboard

Does the job. I hope to improve but will be a long time upgrading! Just wish I could find products made in democratic countries rather than “dictatorships” however styled! I’d pay a bit more so include country of origin in product descriptions please.

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you Marian, best wishes with your learning journey!

Meegan

MeeganIllawarra, NSW

Perfect drumstick for our little man

As our dogs ate our sons plastic drumsticks, we needed a replacement. The wooden drumsticks we received were perfect and lightweight and arrived super quick.
No missed practice and a great boost from the plastic ones he had.

David H.Axiom Music

Thanks Meegan! Hope the dog doesn’t chew up the new sticks too!

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Guitar Great Price

This guitar is so good for the price. Plays great and sounds great. Looks really nice as well. Great value for money and highly recommended. You won’t be disappointed at all.

Thank you Michael. So glad you’re happy with the guitar

Rocky

RockyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Axiom Drumstick

High quality drumstick, it is perfect for drummers of all skill levels. Works well on acoustic and electronic kits. Axiom delivered it quickly despite the interstate purchase, would definitely consider buying from them again.

Thanks Rocky! Glad you like the sticks

Perfect, arrived earlier than promised.

From a beginner's perspective this seems to be a good quality saxophone, well packaged, sturdily constructed. Sounds the way I expected and I'm enjoying using this instrument in my le.ssons.

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you for the review Ian. Glad you’re enjoying the new sax

Archie

ArchieSydney, NSW

Awesome product! Highly highly recommended.

Got the Axiom ukulele for my 2 year old and she absolutely loves it. Plays it everyday. Great quality and awesome product. Have recommended to all my friends with kids.

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you so much for the kind review, and thanks for the lovely picture of your daughter having fun with the ukulele!

Disappointed

Disappointed

Great quality and value

Beginner ukulele: Great value for a quality product and very prompt service; 2 ukulele’s the perfect gift for child and friend to learn together during isolation. Complete with carry bag

David H.Axiom Music

Great to hear that the ukes are helping you survive isolation! They have been a popular choice!

hrhdiana

hrhdianaSydney, NSW

Uke in Iso - great customer service

Wanting a uke to get a Covid19 project underway, I found Axiom online and liked the website and the way it was talking to me as a customer. I chose one, paid for it, and again, the website was easy to negotiate. And my bright red uke arrived three days later in strong but minimal recyclable packaging. Will definitely come back to Axiom for any other musical things I want.

David H.Axiom Music

Hope you are enjoying learning to play. We look forward to seeing you again!

Don M.asked

Hi guys - Id like to purchase the violin style bass, just comparing it to others on the market. Could you please tell me if each bass gets checked before shipping?
Also, is tbe body maple, and the neck rosewood - if not what are they made of?
Finally - Has it got a warranty for exchange if its faulty in some way?

Many thanks

Donny

David H.Axiom Music

Hi Don. Yes we check every bass before we ship and adjust the action if required. The body and neck are maple with a hardwood fretboard (rosewood still currently prohibited for manufacture). Yes we have a two year warranty against manufacturer's faults and a 14 day money back guarantee if not 100% satisfied

Don M.

Many thanks.... cant wait to get one of those basses!!!

Jo C

Jo Casked

Hi, thinking about buying a full-size cello outfit. The price is around $400 AUD so wondering if this is good quality and last in the years to come. I also hope the string and bow quality is good as most instruments bought online have that problem. Also wondering how long is the warranted and if it is refundable. Thanks, :)

David H.Axiom Music

Hello Jo. All our instruments are budget instruments aimed at the beginner but are of very good quality. We have sold a large number of our cellos with no issues. The product has a two year warranty against any manufacturer defect (not incl strings etc). We offer a 14 day money back guarantee with return freight paid by customer. I hope this helps

wayneasked

F series guitar???? please tell us.....

David H.Axiom Music

Hi Wayne. Please ignore that reference. Was just referring to the way these trems were originally set up which was to have only downwards movement

cool

wayne

upwards only, cant get downwards with plate against body.....

Get an answer from our members and Axiom Music representatives