Mandy

MandyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with My Purchase

Axiom was recommended to me by my soon to be teacher.
I Received my Ukulele in good order within the time frame indicated when placing the order.
The strings are still stretching so really learning how to tune. Never played music before so the fingers aren't working as well as the delivery of the instrument. Thankyou

David H.Axiom Music

Thanks Mandy! Yes, new nylon strings do take a little while to stretch in. You can pull gently on them to assist with the process. Let us know if we can help you in any way!

Terrific Value

Very satisfied with how quickly my instrument was delivered.
Excellent value for money. The clarinet has a lovely tone and the carry case is very well appointed.
I won't hesitate to recommend you. Thank you.

David H.Axiom Music

Hi and thank you very much for your kind words! We're glad the clarinet is all that you hoped it would be!

Jeanette Croker

Jeanette CrokerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous Flute

Wonderful instrument, arrived promptly, well packed and as described. Great value for money. My daughter is a beginner and this instrument is perfect for her. Its solid and very shiny!

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you Jeanette, glad your daughter is happy with her new flute!

Tri

TriPerth, WA

Good violin. Amazing service.

I bought a violin for my kid and David (and later me too) believe my kid may have over tuned one string from relying on Ipad to tune and broke after one use. I expressed my disappointment and David (Axiom owner) was really helpful and sent me replacement strings though it was stated that strings aren't covered. He kindly provided a tuning peg too. It's awesome service that can only come from staff or owners who care.

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you! Always happy to help.

Bassman

BassmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just what I wanted

This is a great little bass with huge sound. I have been toying around with the idea of buying what they are calling the Hofner ignition series bass. They just kept getting more expensive as time rolls on. The fact is they are as much Hofner as I am Paul McCartney. Then bingo, along comes AXIOM with the same Bass just a different name on the headstock for an extremely nice price. But this little beauty is great to play and it looks beautiful. When I say little bass I say it as a term of endearment not referring to it's actual size which is a normal bass guitar size. I own Rickenbacker, Ibanez and other basses and this Violin bass is as good as any.

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you! Glad you're happy with he Cavern bass :-)

wayneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good starting electric guitar

Came via delivery perfect looking, (Discovery beginners set) Everything there to start. In tune ready to play. A couple of problems though, strap too thin and flimsy to hold the weight. Lucky i have another. Also the wammy bar would not work both ways, the claw was set all the way so the heel of the bridge was contacting the body. Hence would not wammy both ways. Learnt how to adjust it, a bit of work to do this....Set it, re-tune, check harmonics, check intonation, etc. Maybe i will get it right, who knows.....

IONUT

IONUTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect gift for Christmas

I brought a cello 3/4 for my daughter present for Christmas and i get it very quick , just 1 day. I can't believe. It was well packaged. Smooth transaction. I can't ask better then this. Cheap and good quality. Thank you

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you so glad you are happy with the cello!

Ash

AshCentral West, NSW

Daughter should love this

the trumpet looks good and arrived 2days after ordering.

Im not 100% on the quality because i dnt play trumpet nor do i know what im really looking at but i think it looks good to me and im pretty sure my daughter will love it

David H.Axiom Music

Thanks Ash - I'm sure your daughter will be very happy with the trumpet :-)

Gary Bradbury

Gary BradburySydney, NSW

Great service.

I ordered a clarinet and trumpet for my kids and they arrived in a couple of days. They were packed well and look really good. Looking forward to my boys opening them on Christmas Day and playing their first notes.

David H.Axiom Music

Cheers Gary! We hope there is a lot of noise on Xmas day!

Dutchman

DutchmanHobart, TAS

Quick and easy

Ordered a flute for my daughter. Everything from order through to delivery went very quickly and smoothly. Had it within a week. Too easy.
Looking for the next item to purchase now.

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you! Glad you are happy with our service

Joanie

JoaniePerth, WA

Wonderful

Received my saxaphone today, communication and advice if I needed it all the way. Very happy. Website was easy to use and also know that I have support whenever I need it. Thanks guys ;)

David H.Axiom Music

Thanks so much Joanie! We're always here if you need help with your new sax!

Rob L

Rob LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Value for money not the best but very close to it !

The only issue I had was with the packaging the guitar box was a bit ratty but guitar Ok then the case box was bad but yet again the case arrived unhurt! Guitar tutor could not believe the only thing that had to be done to the guitar was to tune it! So almost playable right out of the box

David H.Axiom Music

Thanks Rob. Yes, that's why we wrap the items inside the cartons so carefully. Glad the guitar and case arrived safely and that you are happy with them!

megsie

megsieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a way to start

The saxophone I ordered arrived within three days in perfect condition. The instrument is beautifully made and cemas with all the accessories needed for my 70 year old husband to start his musical journey!!
Excellent value for money and excellent service,

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you so much for letting us know! We hope your husband really enjoys the sax and learning to play!

Jacinta B.

Jacinta B.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Beginners Violin

My violin was affordable but yet still great quality. The delivery was super fast and although I haven't spoken to them directly the customer service via email for updates and support has been wonderful. Thank you very much.

David H.Axiom Music

Thanks so much Jacinta! We're so glad you like the violin and we're here if you need any help or advice

Jayne Long

Jayne LongMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Electric Violin

Hi David, The Electric Violin is the 3rd instrument I have purchased from Axiom within the last 12 Months, (Acoustic Violin, Acoustic Guitar children's kit, and Electric Violin). This review goes without saying that I am very happy with your products :) Very fast shipping and receiving my Violin also.. I kept checking the tracking and on the day that it was to arrive, I ended up waiting out the front of my house for the Aust Post van to arrive, I was so excited! Its a very beautiful Violin I must say, and I'm finding it easier to play than the acoustic. My 10yo Granddaughter (Isabelle), is learning the Guitar beautifully, I'm amazed how quickly she has picked it up as she's never played an instrument before. Thanks again :)

David H.Axiom Music

Hi Jayne we’re so glad you’re enjoying our products and thank you so much for letting us know!

Shannon B.South East Queensland, QLD

Beginners Trumpet

Great Value! Our 9 year old son couldn’t be happier. The team at Axiom Music even organizes express delivery within less than 2 days so our son could get this for his birthday. Many thank, highly recommend!!

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you Shannon! Glad the birthday present was a success!

Shannon B.

Thank you David. You went well above and beyond. It’s much appreciated!!

Bugs

BugsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Above and Beyond

We have purchased a Clarinet and Trumpet from Axiom over the last few years. Good quality instruments that allowed us to save a lot of money compared with hiring from the School and helps us to get the kids learning an instrument. Both are still going strong. We recently lost a small but important part of an instrument during a cleaning exercise and the Axiom team went above and beyond to help us get this solved in short time as there was an impending school recital. This was very much appreciated.

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you so much for the kind review Richard! Glad we could help get the trumpet back into action :-)

Wajira

WajiraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super fast processing and shipping. Great piece of musical instruments

Super fast processing and shipping.I received the order at my place 3rd day. No other company done that in my life.

And I love the Cajon I bought day by day.

David H.Axiom Music

Thanks so much! We hope you get a lot of enjoyment from the Cajon!

Steve B.

Steve B.Northern Region, NSW

great bass and service

great bass for the price, packaging was great, service and postage time was great, if you want a great musical instrument for a great price you cant go past axiom music

David H.Axiom Music

Thanks Steve! So glad you're happy with the Cavern Bass! Thanks so much for your kind review

5 string Axiom Banjo

5 string Axiom BanjoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Banjo Axiom 5 string

Thrilled to pieces with the quality of the instrument. Has a great sound without being harsh or tinny. Service, delivery and communication were excellent. Thoroughly reccomend the company. The finish is superb.

David H.Axiom Music

Glad to hear you're happy with the banjo! Happy strumming!