4.9

Trish M.
Trish M.Wheatbelt, WA

Thrilled with my purchase

As a classical violinist I have ventured into the world of electric violin. Ordered a axiom black electric violin and couldn’t be happier. Great prompt service as well

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you so much Trish! Enjoy the new experience :-)

Mal
MalPerth, WA

Paul McCartney Beatles bass, wow

Hi, David guitar arrived a day early left at the front door. Luckily still there, made up with it, have tuned it may have to reset the knock, fret buzz, but will let it settle for now. Very happy with quality and finish.

David H.Axiom Music

Thanks Mal, let us know if you need any help :-)

Axiom Spectrum Soprano Beginner Ukulele

I bought red and blue ukeleles with bag as well. So impressed! It arrived 6 days to Perth. Those so beautiful and very well packed. For my twin niece birthday present. I believe they will love it.
Thank you Axiom Music!

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you so much! I really hope your nieces have fun with the ukuleles :-)

Tina
TinaSydney, NSW

Concerto Clarinet - incredible same-day service and quality product

Amazing service and product. I bought a student clarinet from Axiom before, which was perfectly decent to learn on, but I mistreated it - left it out of its case for years basically as a display piece so it rusted and the pads got shoddy. Not the product's fault. I decided I wanted clarinet for a recording session this weekend. Messaged the company to ask if pickup was available. It wasn't, but David organised for a new clarinet to be hand-delivered to my address in HOURS. I've never had better service!

The clarinet itself is a beauty. Noticeably better tone than the beginner clarinet. I'd recommend getting some nice reeds like Vandorens, which will upgrade the tone even more. Quality wooden instrument, unmatched at this price point.

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you Tina, glad we could help! I hope the session goes well :-)

Dannielle D.
Dannielle D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Gorgeous little violin

I purchased a 1/4 sized violin for my young daughter to start with and will definitely buy from this store again and again as she grows as well as other instruments for my sons. Couldn't be happier.

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you Dannielle! How exciting for your daughter! Let us know if you need any help or advice on the violin :-)

Summa
SummaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect first violin

Perfect size. Service great. Quick postage . We are really happy with Violin ... thank you for wonderful product and service. Perfect

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you so much! As a violinist myself it's always great to hear we are helping someone start out on their violin journey:-)

Axiom Acoustic Guitar

Great quality, well-crafted acoustic guitar. Excellent value for money. Fast delivery and friendly service. Exactly what I was looking for.

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you Lisa! Happy strumming on your new guitar :-)

Great product at reasonable price

We've purchased a pocket trumpet, very happy with the quality and the customer service provided. Highly recommend Axiom Music, thank you

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you Olga! Glad you’re happy with the trumpet :-)

Greg CHERRY.
Greg CHERRY.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top quality instruments.

Recently I purchased a number of musical instruments from axiom music. Quality excellent. The follow up service is spot on.

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you Greg! We are glad you’re happy with our products

Jaimi
JaimiSouth Australia

Just what we were looking for

Good quality product, great value for money, exactly as pictured, fast delivery, great seller communication. Perfect first guitar. Thank you!

Janet
JanetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Clarinet, Excellent Value for Money

I love this beautiful Clarinet to learn on as an adult. I have just started to learn, and am producing excellent tones already. I look forward to my musical progress with this instrument!

David H.Axiom Music

Fantastic Janet! Best wishes for your musical journey :-)

First keyboard

Good low cost purchase for my daughter who has just started music lessons and needed a keyboard to practice on at home.

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you Chris, glad you’re happy with the keyboard :-)

AmandaK
AmandaKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it. Such great value for money

Love the quality of this violin, such great value for money. My daughter actually loves listening to herself practise now. Haha

David H.Axiom Music

Thanks Amanda! Glad that practice is now fun for her!

NeilWestern Australia

Axiom Beatle Bass Copy

Far better than the price I paid. Played reasonably straight out of the box. Very quiet to play but that is to be expected because the original has the same problem.
Highly recommended - admittedle have only had it for an hour

David H.Axiom Music

Thank you Neil, so glad you're happy with the Bass :-)

Neil, not Ross

Apologies! Corrected :-)

Nader
NaderAU

Really nice

The violin is a good product until our son perfect his violin skills. Thank you for it he likes it.

Thank you Nadar!

hannahG
hannahGasked

Hi I bought an Axiom Alto Saxophone but the reed and mouthpiece does not seal - the mouth piece seems curved leaving a slight gap?

David H.Axiom Music

Hi Hannah. There should be a slight gap at the tip of the reed, this is normal. The reed needs room to vibrate against the face of the mouthpiece. Are you having difficulty playing? Perhaps you could send a picture to us at sales@axiommusuc.com.au so we can check for you. Kind regards David - Axiom Music

kerryasked

Hi there, Im currently looking at purchasing a new alto saxophone and had come across the one that you have available Axiom alto saxophone for beginners
There seems to be such a possitive feed back i was considering making the purchase through kogan
however how do igo about buying the product directly from Axiom and is this an Australian company also have there been any faults with this product is it quality made.

Thankyou k

Mark W.
Mark W.

Everything I have bought is of great quality . Delivery is fast also

Thankyou Mark
There such great reviews Id like to here personally from others that have purchased the Alto saxophone
Seems there a great buy and a 2 years warranty

David H.Axiom Music

Hi Kerry. All our products have a two year warranty against manufacturing faults and we have a sax player on staff who can test and adjust the instruments. We have sold the Prelude series sax to many schools and teaching studios. It’s a good quality basic instrument for beginners. You can purchase through a number of online platforms or directly through us at www.axiommusic.com.au

gm s.
gm s.asked

Hi David, I am planning to purchase a 3/4 cello for my daughter as she has been practicing it for months with 2/4 cello. Her teacher would like to see the instrument before buying one if possible. Do you have a store or display place in NSW?

Jun

David H.Axiom Music

Hello. We do not have a showroom or retail outlet as we are purely online. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Axiom Music representatives