Axiom Music

Optimum product at reasonable price

It's a very good product with very competitive price. Light weight and teacher liked it too. It was already tuned when we received it. Just ready to play as committed.

Thanks Purva :-) Yes, we set up and tune every violin before we ship. Glad you're pleased with your purchase

Axiom Flute - very happy

Thank you for the prompt delivery of the Axiom Flute with accessories. From the initial purchasing of the product to the delivery, we are extremely appreciative and would highly recommend your products. Our instrument came exactly as described and displayed in pictures. Thank you.

Thank you! So glad you're happy with the flute. Let us know if we can be of any help

My first violin

Beautiful finish and sounds very nice. Delivered to my door in very good time and it comes with a user guide as well as some rosin. Thank you so much

Thank you! So glad you’re happy with the violin

Not Really recommended

I am not really recommend this violin coz Cheap quality bow. And when the tutor tried to tune the String get broken
All ended up to buy another one thanks

I’m sorry you were not happy. If you’d contacted us we would have been more than happy to help you. Strings usually only break if tuned past their required pitch. We check, set up and tune every violin we send so as to avoid any potential issues.

Thanks! Highly recommended

Our instrument came exactly as described - in tune and ready to play. The customer service was great, I was able to contact Axiom directly after making an error during my ordering process. Item was well packaged and still arrived within 3 business days, despite my error.

Thank you so much! So glad you’re happy with the violin!

Guitar purchase

I’m very happy with the service provided to me by axiom. The guitar I purchased was a fantastic looking white archtop. Sounds great. I had no problems with delivery and the whole purchase went smoothly thanks axiom.

So glad you’re happy with the “White Bird”! Thanks for the feedback

Very nice tone

I have decided to learn the violin and chose this brand because of other views and because it is Australian. When I managed to get a sound from it (which was not difficult once I rosined the bow enough) I was thrilled with the beautiful tone. I received it within four days! And there is a helpful youtube video to show you how to start

Thank you Lizabeth! Enjoy your new violin and let us know if you need any adviceHi, thank you very much for your help. Can you recommend a beginners violin music book for adults? Many thanks, LizabethThere is a series called "A Tune a Day" which is very good I believe

Great instrument and super keen to learn with it

Quick delivery, solid case and everything you need to start playing included. Looks like a beautiful instrument. All the woodwork was super clean and you could tell just from looking at it that is was well made.

Thank you! Enjoy your new violin

Great product

I purchased a clarinet for my daughter. I placed an order through ebay on Thursday and it arrived next Tuesday. It is as described with a reasonable price and she is super happy with it. Definitely recommend the shop.

Thank you! Hope your daughter enjoys the clarinet!

Great product.

The product was great and just as advertised. I ordered it on Saturday evening and had a receipt by Sunday evening. My order was despatched Monday and received on Tuesday. Amazing for a non city order!

Thank you Lynn! We do try to ship as quickly as possible

Excellent quality. Great for school kids.

Bought a clarinet for my daughter for school and have been very happy with the quality of the clarinet and accessories. My daughter is very happy with how it plays.

Thanks Alan, so glad she is happy with her new clarinet!

Axiom Atlantis

I finally got to open my Atlantis today and all I can say is WOW ! The finish on my guitar is stunning and it plays beautifully. I highly recommend Axiom as they make beautiful guitars . I now own 3 of them . AX48 Steel string accoustic, Atlantis and my daughters 3/4 learner package . Could not be happier .

Thanks for the kind words! Glad the Atlantis is working out well :-)I love it David , Thankyou again .

Great Products, Amazing Prices & Great after Service!

Not only they saved me heaps on my daughters flute, but when I sent it back for warranty repairs, they went above and beyond and I got it back straight away. Thank you! It was really appreciated.

Thank you so much, we do stand behind the instruments we sell!

Amazing! Love it.

We brought the flute for my daughter, she loves it! Such great value for the money that we paid. And the quality is excellent. So happy with the service that we had personally recieved about the delivery timing as well. She will enjoy lots of years to come with her new item.
Five stars. Thankyou so much.

Thank you Mim we’re thrilled that your daughter loves her flute

Good service, good product.

I have just purchased a cheap mandolin from Axiom. Prompt delivery of a good value for money instrument. Thanks Axiom.

Thanks Bruce! Glad you’re happy with our productThanks Axiom for the prompt service and value for money instrument.

great guitar.

this is a great guitar for the beginner its nice and light easy to play and sounds good i would recommend it to anyone wanting to learn .

Thank you Lee! I'm glad the guitar is working out well for you

Ease of purchase and quick delivery

I haven’t opened the purchase yet as is a gift for my daughter for Christmas. But, my experience so far is great value for money and quick and convenient delivery. All smiles so far!

Thank you Maureen! I hope the gift is well received

Great student flute!

Accurate description of the product. A great student flute with a good tone. Very pleased with my purchase and prompt delivery. The customer service was fantastic.

Thanks Lesley!

AFM 10 travel guitar from Axiom music (novice player)

Great beginners guitar with quite loud volume and good range from a small body.
Body build quality looks the same as expensive guitars and finish is lovely with solid top and tight joins.
Fast delivery (4 days standard post with massive rainstorms delaying delivery 2 days!) and very good value for money with 20% discount.
Guitar comes with strings and overall ready to play with minor adjustments.
Communication is excellent with quick answers to any questions.

Thanks Peter!! So glad you’re happy with the guitar

Bought clarinet from Axion

So far so good bought for Xmas present for my daughter.
So far customer service has been excellent goods arrived in quick transit.

Great to hear! Hope the gift goes down well

Hi, I am 62 years old and decided to purchase a clarinet as I had always wanted one many years ago. I have received it, it says to remove all the packaging. My question is the packaging, is that the cork pieces or have I removed the wrong bits. Please also do you have a recommendation of a book to teach myself how to play. I can get sounds, my greyhound Lollie howls to the noise every time lol. Hoping to hear from you soon, cheers Sandy
Hi Sandra! The cork is meant to be there, it is a replaceable part of the clarinet. If it isn’t damaged, maybe you could try placing it back in. There are lots of YouTube tutorials to show how this is done. I’ve included a link to one at the end of my reply. I can recommend the book ’Essential Elements for Clarinet book 1’ as a good place for you and Lollie to start :) Good luck and happy learning! Rochelle https://youtu.be/wVupMCvloJ4Hello Sandra. The packing pieces are small wedge shaped pieces under the keys. They are there to prevent damage in transit. Some of our newer models actually no longer have these packing pieces. I hope this helps.

I am a beginner player for Ukulele. had my concerto Ukulele stolen. Want to buy another one. Wonder what is the quality of Axion Ukulele Concerto like? Thank you. Bea
Hi! Our Concert Uke is a superb quality instrument with spruce top and mahogany back and sides

Similar listings