Axiom Music

great bass and service

great bass for the price, packaging was great, service and postage time was great, if you want a great musical instrument for a great price you cant go past axiom music

Thanks Steve! So glad you're happy with the Cavern Bass! Thanks so much for your kind review

Banjo Axiom 5 string

Thrilled to pieces with the quality of the instrument. Has a great sound without being harsh or tinny. Service, delivery and communication were excellent. Thoroughly reccomend the company. The finish is superb.

Glad to hear you're happy with the banjo! Happy strumming!

Beginner violin

Excellent beginner violin with quality sounds. The back wood is beautiful. It worths the money! Loving it and will come back again for next violin. Thanks David for organising urgent delivery.

Thank you so much Gigi! We're very proud of our Beginner Violin series and so happy that you're thrilled with yours. Look forward to being of help to you again soon!

Sounds very nice. Very good.

Product was very well treated. Nothing was broken. The strings played very nice sounds. It was very cost efficient and it was in good quality. The violin was very good.

Thank you! So glad you're happy with your axiom Violin :-)

TRUMPET

Extra fast service, and I mean fast! We live out in the bush of Qld and it was here from ordering online to receiving 4 days, amazing.
FANTASTIC TRUMPET, great carry case and accessories.
My son has never played the trumpet and is 13 years old and with a matter of days he is starting to play.
Highly recommended company and product!

We're so glad the trumpet arrived quickly and your son is enjoying it! Thanks so much for your kind words

excellent

I bought a axiom guitar and it is very nice just what I wanted. Delivered on time good job in perfect condition. Thank you axiom music. Will recommend you to all my friends.

Thanks Bruce, enjoy the guitar and thanks for the kind words!

Excellent service and products

Bought a guitar set for my daughter , was received very quickly. The guitar is exceptional. Had a slight hiccup with the case but customer service were amazing. Will be buying from them again when we need to upgrade! Highly recommend.

Thank you so much, glad we were able to help!

I bought this for kid
Great product
And good range of other products by manufacturer

Rosin was supplied with the violin and enjoying a lot
Definitely planing to buy a guitar from them next time

Thank you Awantha! We look forward to helping you again in the future

Great quality banjo

Thank you for the prompt service and fantastic product. I have played and taught banjo for many years and the Axiom banjo is such good value for money. Thank you! Will recommend it.

Thank you.Thanks Chris! Hope you have many years happy strumming!

Great company

I purchased a saxophone from Axiom music. Great price, very happy with my instrument and fast delivery I would recommend them to anyone wanting to purchase an instrument at an affordable price.
Many thanks

Thanks Jazzy! Enjoy the sax and let us know if we can help with anything more :-)

Fantastic customer service!

Purchased a guitar from Axiom Music which was lost in transit by Australia Post. David was fantastic to deal with - he arranged to have a new one sent out, which arrived the next day! We purchased a factory second children’s guitar, which is near perfect, and much loved by our six year old son.

Thank you Louise, so glad your son loves his new guitar!

The Cavern Beatle Bass! What a classic!

I have always had a deep fascination for the Hofner Beatle Bass. It was the instrument of choice for the bass player in our band many years ago; mid 60's in fact. I'm so very fortunate to now have my very own Beatle Bass, thanks to David and the team at Axiom Music.

Thanks Michael. So glad you love your new Cavern Bass. Thanks for the Fab review!

New banjo set up

While the banjo itself is quite a nice instrument. Being New to it to had little idea how to set it up. The friction tuner was loose for example . Turns out it's fine. But was upsetting to think I'd been sold a dud. Maybe a link to an instructional video . Thanks for the follow up.

Hi Jason. Thanks for the feedback. Great Idea! Based on your comments we will now be including a setup sheet with every banjo. Let us know if you have any more questions, we're here to help!

Wonderful purchase - terrific customer service

Not only is our cello wonderful, but the team at Axiom were brilliant to deal with. They kept us informed of the status of our order daily and were extremely helpful in every regard.

Thank you Batsheva! We hope you enjoy your new cello

Beautiful, just as described.

The instrument arrived promptly. I am very pleased with it and appreciated the backup support. Axiom offers quality at very reasonable prices. I hope I can do business with this company again.

Thank you Bill! We look forward to dealing with you again

One happy little rock star

My son is stoked with his guitar. It's a neat little thing that arrived in good time and great condition. Love that it comes with all the extras. Very happy with the purchase

Thanks for taking the time to let us know Ashleigh! Maybe we'll see him on The Voice one day!

Fantastic service

David was more than helpful with the purchase of my daughters Viola. We had a problem with it being too big for her but this was easily remedied by substituting it with a violin and strung to suit her needs. Would totally recommend the company.

Thank you Diana! So glad we were able to find a solution for you. Hope the lessons go well

Classical guitar strings

I was pleased with my purchase. I purchased classical guitar strings. The strings sound great. David went out of his way to make the transaction worth while. I Recommended this product.

Thanks so much for your kind words! Glad the strings are woking out well

DEFECTIVE CLARINET

Purchased a clarinet February this year, and received a defective one. Seller was unaccommodating for return, ended up disputing to PayPal to get it return and refund. I don't recommend their clarinet or have a future transaction from this company. Indeed, it was a waste of money and time for a horrible experienced.

This is a very unfair review. We are always more than happy to refund or replace a defective instrument if requested. In this case we were given absolutely no opportunity to do so. We had no contact from the customer at all. The customer lodged a dispute directly with PayPal claiming "not as described" over two months after receiving the clarinet. We asked for details of what was wrong but our requests were ignored. The refund was duly processed through Paypal and the instrument returned. Once back we found two bent keys and a bent bridge which had clearly been damaged by the customer when putting the clarinet together and which had caused the fault.We rang your office twice, two weeks after it was received but you were arrogant, never offered help even we mentioned returning it. Hence, lodged a PayPal dispute. (By the way, our calls were registered)

Great quality

Fantastic service and good communication. The product was exactly what I ordered. They have great low prices for good quality musical instruments and accessories. I highly recommend to anyone. 5 stars.

Thank you Lee! We really appreciate your feedback

What is the nut size on the Challenger?
Hi Jonny. Nut width is 4.1 cmThanks too thin

Hi, I bought a beginners trumpet as a birthday present for my grandson. It is a beautiful instrument but I don’t know how to assemble it so that he can immediately play it. I am in Carlingford is there someplace close by that I can take it to get it assembled? Thank you Shiyamalie Amaratunga
Hi there. The trumpet does not require any assembly. All you need to do is insert the mouthpiece and oil the valves as per the instructions in the manual. Hope this helps.Thank you David.

Hi, I am 62 years old and decided to purchase a clarinet as I had always wanted one many years ago. I have received it, it says to remove all the packaging. My question is the packaging, is that the cork pieces or have I removed the wrong bits. Please also do you have a recommendation of a book to teach myself how to play. I can get sounds, my greyhound Lollie howls to the noise every time lol. Hoping to hear from you soon, cheers Sandy
Hi Sandra! The cork is meant to be there, it is a replaceable part of the clarinet. If it isn’t damaged, maybe you could try placing it back in. There are lots of YouTube tutorials to show how this is done. I’ve included a link to one at the end of my reply. I can recommend the book ’Essential Elements for Clarinet book 1’ as a good place for you and Lollie to start :) Good luck and happy learning! Rochelle https://youtu.be/wVupMCvloJ4Hello Sandra. The packing pieces are small wedge shaped pieces under the keys. They are there to prevent damage in transit. Some of our newer models actually no longer have these packing pieces. I hope this helps.thank you guys, much helpful info. Cheers Sandy