Axiom Music

Great quality

Fantastic service and good communication. The product was exactly what I ordered. They have great low prices for good quality musical instruments and accessories. I highly recommend to anyone. 5 stars.

Thank you Lee! We really appreciate your feedback

school trumpet

A great quality product for the primary school child learning to play the trumpet. Great quality sound without the price tag! We researched for quality instrument but were confounded with the heavy price tag of most instruments, and luck we found your website. We are very happy with our quality purchase. Thankyou!

Fantastic to hear Angii! Thank you so much for your kind words and we hope your child is doing well with his lessons!

Beginners 5 string Banjo

Looks good, sounds good and I hope when (if) I master it it will sound even better. For the price and for a beginner it can't be beaten. I'll keep practicing.

Thanks Charles! I'm sure you'll master it in no time!

Just perfect, very fast and professional service.

I have been very impressed with fast and personal service I received from the Axiom Music team. They not only sell the instruments but they also care that you are happy with your purchase.

Thank you Martin! We try hard to make sure all our customers are happy. Thank you for your kind words

My son's Alto Sax reeds

I received excellent service from Axiom. Unbeknown to me my son went from a 2.0 strength to 2.5 strength reed. Whilst ordered the 2.0, Axiom changed my order, before shipping, to the 2.5 strength without any issues.

Great communication and delivery speed. Thank you and you have a long term customer.

regards

Thank you Mike we were happy to help!

Great product

Delivery of my soprano ukulele was prompt. It’s really well made, has a great tone, plays really well and fitted with quality strings. It looks good too. String height is perfect. Great value for money.

Thank you John! Happy strumming on your new ukulele!

good price and excellent services

At least a few hundred dollars cheaper than other brands and the quality is ok. The staff and the owner are very friendly and helpful in solving problems and give very good and solid advice.

Thank you! So glad you’re happy with your new trumpet

What an awesome product

I found Axiom using Google search after my son's flute broke. I was keen to get a flute that was good but not too expensive because my son is still quite young and would be taking the flute to school for band practice. A Google search on flute for school band brought up Axiom. I immediately looked for reviews and was so happy to see great reviews for the product. Pricing is great and reviews are good. Also it looks like the company is approachable and help available in need. My son played his flute and really liked it and so did his flute teacher who is a professional flutist. Well done guys for providing a product so well priced in this market!

Thanks so much for your kind words! I hope the flute provides many years of pleasure for your son

nice reeds

Thank you for the pack of 10 Alto Sax reeds, the product arrived quickly and was very well packaged. It is exactly as required, thank you for your fast response.

Thanks Lisa! Glad you found our reeds to your liking!

Trumpet for school

Produce was 100% what our son wanted for school had hire instrument but had been through many student. He now has to play when he want and was happy for his surprise thank for a great produced. Has play for four years.

Thank you so much for your kind words. So glad your son is happy with his Axiom trumpet :-)

I needed my product as quick as possible and that was done without delay and the product was great and arrived on time I would recommend them to anyone in the music industry

Thanks Eric! Glad to be of service to you

Optimum product at reasonable price

It's a very good product with very competitive price. Light weight and teacher liked it too. It was already tuned when we received it. Just ready to play as committed.

Thanks Purva :-) Yes, we set up and tune every violin before we ship. Glad you're pleased with your purchase

Axiom Flute - very happy

Thank you for the prompt delivery of the Axiom Flute with accessories. From the initial purchasing of the product to the delivery, we are extremely appreciative and would highly recommend your products. Our instrument came exactly as described and displayed in pictures. Thank you.

Thank you! So glad you're happy with the flute. Let us know if we can be of any help

My first violin

Beautiful finish and sounds very nice. Delivered to my door in very good time and it comes with a user guide as well as some rosin. Thank you so much

Thank you! So glad you’re happy with the violin

Not Really recommended

I am not really recommend this violin coz Cheap quality bow. And when the tutor tried to tune the String get broken
All ended up to buy another one thanks

I’m sorry you were not happy. If you’d contacted us we would have been more than happy to help you. Strings usually only break if tuned past their required pitch. We check, set up and tune every violin we send so as to avoid any potential issues.

Thanks! Highly recommended

Our instrument came exactly as described - in tune and ready to play. The customer service was great, I was able to contact Axiom directly after making an error during my ordering process. Item was well packaged and still arrived within 3 business days, despite my error.

Thank you so much! So glad you’re happy with the violin!

Guitar purchase

I’m very happy with the service provided to me by axiom. The guitar I purchased was a fantastic looking white archtop. Sounds great. I had no problems with delivery and the whole purchase went smoothly thanks axiom.

So glad you’re happy with the “White Bird”! Thanks for the feedback

Very nice tone

I have decided to learn the violin and chose this brand because of other views and because it is Australian. When I managed to get a sound from it (which was not difficult once I rosined the bow enough) I was thrilled with the beautiful tone. I received it within four days! And there is a helpful youtube video to show you how to start

Thank you Lizabeth! Enjoy your new violin and let us know if you need any adviceHi, thank you very much for your help. Can you recommend a beginners violin music book for adults? Many thanks, LizabethThere is a series called "A Tune a Day" which is very good I believe

Great instrument and super keen to learn with it

Quick delivery, solid case and everything you need to start playing included. Looks like a beautiful instrument. All the woodwork was super clean and you could tell just from looking at it that is was well made.

Thank you! Enjoy your new violin

Great product

I purchased a clarinet for my daughter. I placed an order through ebay on Thursday and it arrived next Tuesday. It is as described with a reasonable price and she is super happy with it. Definitely recommend the shop.

Thank you! Hope your daughter enjoys the clarinet!

What is the nut size on the Challenger?
Hi Jonny. Nut width is 4.1 cmThanks too thin

Hi, I bought a beginners trumpet as a birthday present for my grandson. It is a beautiful instrument but I don’t know how to assemble it so that he can immediately play it. I am in Carlingford is there someplace close by that I can take it to get it assembled? Thank you Shiyamalie Amaratunga
Hi there. The trumpet does not require any assembly. All you need to do is insert the mouthpiece and oil the valves as per the instructions in the manual. Hope this helps.Thank you David.

Hi, I am 62 years old and decided to purchase a clarinet as I had always wanted one many years ago. I have received it, it says to remove all the packaging. My question is the packaging, is that the cork pieces or have I removed the wrong bits. Please also do you have a recommendation of a book to teach myself how to play. I can get sounds, my greyhound Lollie howls to the noise every time lol. Hoping to hear from you soon, cheers Sandy
Hi Sandra! The cork is meant to be there, it is a replaceable part of the clarinet. If it isn’t damaged, maybe you could try placing it back in. There are lots of YouTube tutorials to show how this is done. I’ve included a link to one at the end of my reply. I can recommend the book ’Essential Elements for Clarinet book 1’ as a good place for you and Lollie to start :) Good luck and happy learning! Rochelle https://youtu.be/wVupMCvloJ4Hello Sandra. The packing pieces are small wedge shaped pieces under the keys. They are there to prevent damage in transit. Some of our newer models actually no longer have these packing pieces. I hope this helps.

Similar listings