VerifiedMPNs:ITZPHSTATCDFGT and ITZPHSTATCQQDP

CheapoBuyerSydney, NSW9 posts
Fong
FongPerth, WA15 posts

Good for its price

Using it with electronic drum kit. The sound is good enough as a monitor headphones. Sound is pretty average when using it to listen to music from e.g. an iPhone. Ear cups get warm pretty quickly.
Kimmy66
Kimmy66Pilbara, WA2 posts

Awesome!

I just recently bought the headset. The price won me over, as I am rough on head phones I believe the price is idea for me. I had expected for the price was more than I expected! The sound quality is brilliant for my usage. I am a uni student studying from home, I needed a decent headset that is a reasonable price.
The best part I like about the headphones, is that I cannot hear my daughters weiro ( cockatiel) whom knows when I am about to study and arcs up! A real noise maker!
The only issue I have is that headset has a 1 metre cord, I find the cord not long enough. Beggars cannot be choosers.
Over all I am happy with what I paid for! Show details
PeterWH
PeterWHTorrens 2607, ACT54 posts

Great headphone in radio studio

I have been using the same set of cans (headphones) for the past 6-7 years and they are excellent.
I wouldnt use anything different.....
I use them in the station studio and I have used them in past radio station studios.
The 6.5mm plug suits 99% of all radio station studios.
Why use something else when these headphones are great,they are comfortable and do the job extremely well
Patrick
Patrick

Great headphones with some minor downsides

The sound quality that these headphones provides is pretty top notch, I cannot fault them in that regard at all. I use these headphones for hours at a time, and my ears can get a little sore as well as a little hot. Also the cord is way too long (3m) and can get tangled on my chair a little too easily, dont see why anyone would need such a long cord for headphones. Show details
Sound Quality
Jean
JeanNew South Wales49 posts
Cheeers
CheeersBulleen4 posts

Brilliant headphones

We just got these this week, They are really comfortable and give excellent noise isolation and a remarkable sound reproduction for such fairly priced headphones. They have been worn every evening since we received them and its rare to be completely happy with a product but I am with these, The only improvement I can think of is a less bulky head strap but overall very impressed.

Kevin
KevinMelbourne4 posts

Excellent budget headphones

The sound on these headphones are excellent considering the price point. I use these to listen to music and watch movies on my laptop and clarity on these headphones are superb. It is not too bass heavy like Beats headphones which can give it a bit of a flat sound but that is something I prefer. The only downside is that the cable is rather long and cannot be adjusted to a shorter cable.

Brad T.
Brad T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC26 posts

Superb sound, comfort, convenience

As the tile goes above. Sound is sufficient, in fact, awesome, for basic to mediocre level use. Comfy to the ear. Plug and go, no issue, even for mac users. Prefer this to wireless one just so i don't have to charge. :P