Audio Technica ATH-M20x

Audio Technica ATH-M20x

See the Best Wired Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great headphones with some minor downsides

The sound quality that these headphones provides is pretty top notch, I cannot fault them in that regard at all. I use these headphones for hours at a time, and my ears can get a little sore as well as a little hot. Also the cord is way too long (3m) and can get tangled on my chair a little too easily, dont see why anyone would need such a long cord for headphones.

Purchased in March 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $99.00.

Sound Quality
Bass
Comfort

Great value for money - works well

I bought these headphones as I didn't want on-ear headphones and instead wanted something that would envelope my ears.

These headphones are wired and are great value for money. I use them every day en route to work and also while I'm at work. As they're over the ear headphones, I wouldn't use them for physical activity, since they get a bit sweaty. In fact, as it's summer, they already get a bit hot. However, this is to be expected since they cover your whole ear.

In terms of the volume of the headphones, they're decent quality. I don't really focus on sound quality. As long as I can hear the podcast/music/video that I want to listen to, I'm quite happy.

They're also quite comfortable, they aren't overly tight, nor are they loose. I've had them for about a month now, and they're still working quite well. They're also light weight enough so that I can quickly pack them into my bag if I'm on the go.

If you want a good cheap pair of over the ear headphones, these would be a good option for you.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Brilliant headphones

We just got these this week, They are really comfortable and give excellent noise isolation and a remarkable sound reproduction for such fairly priced headphones. They have been worn every evening since we received them and its rare to be completely happy with a product but I am with these, The only improvement I can think of is a less bulky head strap but overall very impressed.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Excellent budget headphones

The sound on these headphones are excellent considering the price point. I use these to listen to music and watch movies on my laptop and clarity on these headphones are superb. It is not too bass heavy like Beats headphones which can give it a bit of a flat sound but that is something I prefer. The only downside is that the cable is rather long and cannot be adjusted to a shorter cable.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Superb sound, comfort, convenience

As the tile goes above. Sound is sufficient, in fact, awesome, for basic to mediocre level use. Comfy to the ear. Plug and go, no issue, even for mac users. Prefer this to wireless one just so i don't have to charge. :P

Date PurchasedJun 2017