MPN: DT770PRO

See the Best Wired Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Wonderful sound and comfortable fit

This pair of headphones so far have been absolutely perfect for me. I use them for a couple hours every day for the past few months just to listen to music (classical, ost, pop, lofi beats) and I find them very comfortable. I don't sweat in them too.

Sound quality is amazing I must say. These pair of earphones block out external noise easily (since they are closed headphones). At first I was skeptical with its quality despite my friend's recommendation because some headphones which tend to be costly still provide sub-quality sound. But as soon as I started using them, I'm fully convinced my money is well spent. I highly recommend this pair of headphones to anyone and everyone who wants a new pair of headphones.

Purchased in October 2018.

Solid studio monitors

I've had these headphones for almost 6 months now and they do what they say they do really well, especially for the price. They're extremely comfortable meaning they can be worn for long music making/engineering sessions without causing any pain, and they also feel quite open to wear while blocking out a lot of external noise (they are actually closed headphones) which also helps for long wear. The frequency response is great and the sound is quite level as there's no unnecessary EQ boosting in certain frequency ranges (which is what you want for monitors). The build feels high quality and they're not unattractive (though personally the look isn't something that particularly bothers me anyway). I've used a friend's pair of $600+ Shure studio monitors and in all honesty I prefer this pair. The only complaint I'd have is how long the cable is and that it's not detachable, which means that if I want to preserve the longevity of them I can't really use them on public transport or anything. Overall an impressive pair!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Excellent quality

The best closed back headphones I’ve had. Not as good as an open back headphone, but definitely has sound staging and good frequency response. The build is solid and very stylish. The bag that came with it is good too. It works with my iPhone without the need of an amplifier.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Big bang for buck

I've been fortunate enough to own the Limited Edition 32ohm version and it's stunning. Sound quality is on par with more expensive cans like the B&W p7. I know coz I have them too. Very detailed, great bass, not overbearing as some find. Superb value for money, very durable and studios around the world use them. That says a lot :)

Date PurchasedJan 2012

Best headphone ever.

It worth every single penny in terms of the quality and comfort. I always find other types of headphone makes my ear sweat which ultimately leads to discomfort and taking it off. I don't have any problem wearing this headphone during hot weather. Besides, the quality of sound is amazing compared to other high-end headphones. Guess what this headphone still rock after it has been used almost every single in the last 3 years.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Superb sounding, excellently built

These DT 770 Pro 80 Ohms are packed full of detail. They do not have quite the shrill of the 32 and 250 Ohm versions and have a slightly boosted midbass but these aren't negatives just points of preference. I love mine. The detail and dynamics is astounding coming from SE215 special editions. I got a portable amp too and this really tightened up the sound with the separation falling into place. Sound stage is quite wide for a closed back and gives the music more of a 'live' sound than stuck in between your ears.

If you are a fan of treble detail and subbass while enjoying clarity through all frequencies, I would strongly suggest you have a listen. Can see myself owning these for years to come.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Fantastic headphones - well suited for long term use

I've owned my BT 770s for a year now, and I love listening to everything on them. I couple them with a Fiio USB DAC to ensure that there is no noise coming from my work laptop.

The ear pads on these cans isolate sound extremely well, and the pads are also very soft, so that you can wear them for a long time. They can get a little hot though if you are listening in a room above room temperature.

I believe all components of these headphones are individually replaceable, which is a big bonus too.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Great for studio

Great headphones! Very balanced in its sound. No overpowering bass and has good treble and mid. This is really good for studio/mixing purpose. Whenever I mix using this headphone, if it sounds good in DT770 PRO, then it always sounds good anywhere else. This is definitely not the case when mixing with my other audio technica headphones. If you like bass, this may not be for you. This has enough bass, but not for some bass head.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Best headphones for producing

Amazing highs and lows, Great for doing your mixdown. Comes with a niffy travel bag also so easy for on the go producing. Many of the "pros" also use them so you know you have a decent pair of headphones here.
No faults as of yet, though the ear pads are getting a bit worn down.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

awsome highs and lows, fantastic bass,unbelievable sound, works great on my pc and with my ipod. U can go the extra mile and buy any headphone amp and be blown
away literally!
omg best set of cans I have ever heard....did tons of online reserch and found these to be the best quality and construction headphones for my price range.
nothng except no mic, I bought standalone 1 to sit on my desk which is no big deal