MPN: MNHF2FE/A

See the Best Wired Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Convenience at its finest

These pairs are found in every unboxing of an apple smart device such as iPhones and iPads. These earphones have a balance of mid highs and lows to augment a pleasing experience. Although these earphones lack wireless connectivity, they were clearly designed to carry out their purpose...which is to deliver music to their user's ears simply by plugging it into a device. No "connection failed," no "device not found."

Purchased in November 2018 at Catch for $32.00.

No Complaints

This is my everyday use and it's just so convenient. I got it with my phone, and it's a pair of responsive (controls and connection) earphones. I will say sound quality isn't the best, and it sucks that you can't get lossless and high-res audio especially with the fact that it connects through the lightning port since my X doesn't have a headphone jack but I don't really mind much, it's convenient. It's not really worth it when you get it alone though I will say, it's like similar quality to some $10-20 earphones but it's aesthetic is great.

Purchased in October 2017 at Apple Physical store.

Good value

A quality durable pair of headphones that have been tested to the limit and haven't broken down. Decent sound quality with decent bass brings out the life in music which cheaper flimsier headphones can't.

Purchased in August 2017.

Comfort

My favourite things in the worlddd!!!

I've been using this product for so long and it's the best! I use these headphones to listen to absolutely everything! For music, movies, anything! I can easily use them whilst working, studying and working out without them falling out due to their perfect shape that holds in your ears. I am highly satisfied with this product and will never not own these! Highly highly recommend!

Purchased in August 2017 at Apple Store Australia.

Great staff!

I got these headphones from the Harvey Norman in Corio. Not only is the product awesome but the store is just amazing. Great staff, never a quick visit cause there’s always something to look at! Quality items and quality experience. Harvey Norman is always my go to store for literally everything! A very happy and regular customer. Will be back often

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Can’t live without them!

I love the shape of these earphones compared to the old model. They stay better when engaging in physical activities and are much more comfortable even when lying down. I really like the sound quality and I like that there is a button on the cord for volume control. However, I have found that they break quickly.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

These are pretty good for daily use.

These hands-free are pretty good alternative for any other in ear headphones. The sound quality is really good and the way they fit in your ears is really awesome. It is very comfortable as well. However, this earphones are very expensive and the build quality is not very impressive for the price. I have been using it for years but have to buy a new one every half year.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Awesome product

Apple earpods are a great buy. Some myt think its pricey and its totally worth it. Bought it last year to use it under my bike helmet as i love riding bike with music on. Pods charges to 100% in 15 minutes. Very clear music. Battery life is good too. MUST BUY.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Expensive for an earbud but still good nonetheless

These are the headphones that came along with my IPhone 8 when I bought it. They're definitely a step up from the old Apple headphones. The quality of the sound is much better, and they stay in my ears without falling out which is a plus. The design is much more sleek and high quality feeling. I use these headphones when I run on a treadmill or use the elliptical at my gym. I can hear the music I'm listening to without the distractive talking or background noise. I also like that you can change the volume right from your headphones, and it even has a mic which is great.

I wouldn't buy these if they didn't come with my IPhone because they are over priced, but I'm happy that I have these. My boyfriend even gave me his because he doesn't like them so I have two. They've lasted me awhile, and I've never had a pair break on me yet.

Sound Quality
The sound isn't the highest or best quality that you could get, but the sound is still really good for ear bud headphones. It's a step up from the old Apple headphones. The sound is very clear.

Comfort
They changed the design so these ear phones feel more molded to my ear. They are very comfortable and whenever I wear them I can't even tell they are there.

Design
They updated the design on these headphones. They fit into my ear better without falling out all the

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Great sound quality but easily damaged.

These earpods work great and have an amazing sound quality but almost always start breaking after a while. Sometimes one of the headphone keeps falling out of the ear and does not stay in place. Because of this, you can not use these headphones while doing a physical activity like running.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Great! Can’t live without them!

Really great quality. I decided to purchase another pair after losing the last pair I had. I’m very impressed with the sound and comfort of these earphones. Use them everyday at the gym and can’t live without them. Would highly recommend to anyone who isn’t looking for a wireless option.

Love them

I love the Apple EarPods I have. I listen to music and YouTube videos and the quality is great. I can hear things clearly but they do break easily. I can't run with mine in or do physical activity because they just fall out of my ears. The volume is good and is easily adjustable.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Great sounds but break too quickly

I use my apple headphones for making calls and for listening to music.
I do like the quality of them but I find that they break to quickly even if you take care of them.

I wouldn't recommend them for listening to music specifically but for everyday use, they work fine!

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Knock Off

These are NOT GENUINE Apple EarPods. How you people don’t know this is beyond me. They are loud enough and all functions work but have absolutely NO BASS. You can tell straight away by listening. Kogan are falsely advertising these as Apple and do not care.
KOGAN! I would like a refund.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Great sound, but breaks easily

These earphones do the job - the sound is very nice and crisp, and they are fairly comfortable in the ear. However, they do break really easily for some reasons and after a few months of usage I'm forced to replace them. They are definitely not the most sturdy earphones on the market and I would personally consider investing in a better pair.

Great headphones

Great quality & do the job
High quality sound delivery
Stylish & sleek, lightweight & portable, sexy & fun.
Head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone

Date PurchasedApr 2018

I love these, never getting other headphones again

As someone who uses headphones often, and has done for years, honestly these are my favourite that I’ve ever had. I love them! The sound quality is great, they are comfortable by headphone standards and they last forever! I don’t think I’ll buy a different pair ever again. They do have a higher price tag when compared to similar style headphones on the market, but I honestly think it’s worth it. If you spend $5 every couple of months for cheap ones, you might as well fork out for ones that are going to last, plus the sound quality in these is so much better than cheaper knock offs or brands. I highly recommend these!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Very comfortable and good sounds quality.

These EarPods are great compare to other headphones, I like the design of it because it never fell off my ear, the quality of the sounds is very good, the durability of the earpods is a bit questionable but I still like it. Overall it's just a fantastic headphones to have, except for the durability, I'm fine with most of it.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Standard earphones - nothing special

These earphones are quite standard and for that reason alone, do not deserve the high price tag. However, I do find they last longer than the cheaper brands you find at supermarkets or department stores. The earphones work well and do their job, I just can't justify the price. They are neat and look nice. Easy to get tangled when kept in handbag which is slightly inconvenient.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Great Sound, Comfortable, Easy

Wireless, easy to use, keep a good charge, and have great sound. You just have to be mindful of keeping the pair together and always putting them back in their case where they charge. The benefit of these vs the over the ear kind (we have Bose wireless noise cancelling as well) is that you can still be involved in conversations happening around you, which is helpful. Overall, absolutely worth it.