Apple EarPods

Apple EarPods

MPN: MNHF2FE/A

See the Best Wired Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Advocate

AdvocateSydney, NSW

Best EarPods I have ever owned

Excellent sound quality, super fast charge and they last longer than any other earpod I have had. Very happy with this product. Only downside is that can pop out from time to time.

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for $399.00.

Liam V.

Liam V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic little thing!

Bought a pair at Officeworks near Melbourne Central, and for the $48 i spent on them, they were absolutely fantastic, and provided the bass id expect from $200 pairs i've had in the past. Definitely recommend these for a quick fix!

Purchased in August 2019 for $48.00.

Kevin N.

Kevin N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Convenience at its finest

These pairs are found in every unboxing of an apple smart device such as iPhones and iPads. These earphones have a balance of mid highs and lows to augment a pleasing experience. Although these earphones lack wireless connectivity, they were clearly designed to carry out their purpose...which is to deliver music to their user's ears simply by plugging it into a device. No "connection failed," no "device not found."

Purchased in November 2018 at Catch for $32.00.

ablelisax

ablelisaxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No Complaints

This is my everyday use and it's just so convenient. I got it with my phone, and it's a pair of responsive (controls and connection) earphones. I will say sound quality isn't the best, and it sucks that you can't get lossless and high-res audio especially with the fact that it connects through the lightning port since my X doesn't have a headphone jack but I don't really mind much, it's convenient. It's not really worth it when you get it alone though I will say, it's like similar quality to some $10-20 earphones but it's aesthetic is great.

Purchased in October 2017 at Apple Physical store.

James M.

James M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good value

A quality durable pair of headphones that have been tested to the limit and haven't broken down. Decent sound quality with decent bass brings out the life in music which cheaper flimsier headphones can't.

Purchased in August 2017.

Jen A

Jen AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My favourite things in the worlddd!!!

I've been using this product for so long and it's the best! I use these headphones to listen to absolutely everything! For music, movies, anything! I can easily use them whilst working, studying and working out without them falling out due to their perfect shape that holds in your ears. I am highly satisfied with this product and will never not own these! Highly highly recommend!

Purchased in August 2017 at Apple Store Australia.

Britt S

Britt SGeelong

Great staff!

I got these headphones from the Harvey Norman in Corio. Not only is the product awesome but the store is just amazing. Great staff, never a quick visit cause there’s always something to look at! Quality items and quality experience. Harvey Norman is always my go to store for literally everything! A very happy and regular customer. Will be back often

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Paige

Paige

Can’t live without them!

I love the shape of these earphones compared to the old model. They stay better when engaging in physical activities and are much more comfortable even when lying down. I really like the sound quality and I like that there is a button on the cord for volume control. However, I have found that they break quickly.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Maharshian

MaharshianAdelaide

These are pretty good for daily use.

These hands-free are pretty good alternative for any other in ear headphones. The sound quality is really good and the way they fit in your ears is really awesome. It is very comfortable as well. However, this earphones are very expensive and the build quality is not very impressive for the price. I have been using it for years but have to buy a new one every half year.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Guneet

GuneetSydney

Awesome product

Apple earpods are a great buy. Some myt think its pricey and its totally worth it. Bought it last year to use it under my bike helmet as i love riding bike with music on. Pods charges to 100% in 15 minutes. Very clear music. Battery life is good too. MUST BUY.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Elizabeth

ElizabethNERINGLA

Expensive for an earbud but still good nonetheless

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Syed

SyedAdelaide

Great sound quality but easily damaged.

These earpods work great and have an amazing sound quality but almost always start breaking after a while. Sometimes one of the headphone keeps falling out of the ear and does not stay in place. Because of this, you can not use these headphones while doing a physical activity like running.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Jasmine P

Jasmine PParrearra

Great! Can’t live without them!

Really great quality. I decided to purchase another pair after losing the last pair I had. I’m very impressed with the sound and comfort of these earphones. Use them everyday at the gym and can’t live without them. Would highly recommend to anyone who isn’t looking for a wireless option.

Charlotte

CharlotteLaunceston

Love them

I love the Apple EarPods I have. I listen to music and YouTube videos and the quality is great. I can hear things clearly but they do break easily. I can't run with mine in or do physical activity because they just fall out of my ears. The volume is good and is easily adjustable.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Amay

AmayMelbourne

Great sounds but break too quickly

I use my apple headphones for making calls and for listening to music.
I do like the quality of them but I find that they break to quickly even if you take care of them.

I wouldn't recommend them for listening to music specifically but for everyday use, they work fine!

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Knock Off

These are NOT GENUINE Apple EarPods. How you people don’t know this is beyond me. They are loud enough and all functions work but have absolutely NO BASS. You can tell straight away by listening. Kogan are falsely advertising these as Apple and do not care.
KOGAN! I would like a refund.

Mary

MaryMelbourne

Great sound, but breaks easily

These earphones do the job - the sound is very nice and crisp, and they are fairly comfortable in the ear. However, they do break really easily for some reasons and after a few months of usage I'm forced to replace them. They are definitely not the most sturdy earphones on the market and I would personally consider investing in a better pair.

Jodie

JodieNSW

Great headphones

Great quality & do the job
High quality sound delivery
Stylish & sleek, lightweight & portable, sexy & fun.
Head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Sarah P

Sarah PCairns

I love these, never getting other headphones again

As someone who uses headphones often, and has done for years, honestly these are my favourite that I’ve ever had. I love them! The sound quality is great, they are comfortable by headphone standards and they last forever! I don’t think I’ll buy a different pair ever again. They do have a higher price tag when compared to similar style headphones on the market, but I honestly think it’s worth it. If you spend $5 every couple of months for cheap ones, you might as well fork out for ones that are going to last, plus the sound quality in these is so much better than cheaper knock offs or brands. I highly recommend these!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Siah

SiahMelbourne

Very comfortable and good sounds quality.

These EarPods are great compare to other headphones, I like the design of it because it never fell off my ear, the quality of the sounds is very good, the durability of the earpods is a bit questionable but I still like it. Overall it's just a fantastic headphones to have, except for the durability, I'm fine with most of it.

Date PurchasedMay 2018