Sony MDR-ZX110NC

Sony MDR-ZX110NC

MPNs: 35904809 and SNY-MDRZX110NC

Played for about 30 minutes

I was excited when I bought these, until I got them home. The noise cancelling is not perceptible but that didn't worry me too much, the sound was ok. Then after about 30 minutes of use on two occasions they stopped working. Tried reconnecting everything in every different way, but they had died. This voice in the back of my head is now clearer than ever "should have bought the Bose"

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $229.00.

Sound Quality
Bass
Comfort

Great reliable product

We bought this through online. Noise cancelling function isn't quite focused and it seems just an addition. Other functions are great, not complains. Reliable product and we recommend this if you seek a decent reasonable headphone without spending fortune.

Purchased in September 2015.

Sound Quality
Bass
Comfort

This is a perfect headphones for daily use.

I have been using this headphones for almost a month and half now and it have been serving the purpose perfectly. The sound quality is amazing. However, if you are considering going for a noise cancelling headphones, this headphones are not for you. Also, there is an issue of leakage on some noise with this headphones, if you don't mind these problems than these are the best pair of headphones you can get for this price range.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Overall decent value, 50% less noise does really help.

Overall decent value, 50% less noise does really help. I bought these for flying, after being subjected to annoyingly loud engine/flight noise on a recent trip to New Zealand. I guess they reduced the noise by about 50%, which may be normal for a lower end product. I paid about $75 aud for them. {I mainly chose these because at the airport, they were one of the least expensive , after which prices jumped to $300+. I would've paid up to $180, but nothing available. }
The sound when listening to a movie was really quite good, clear, with very good volume adjustment.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Good choice

When switched off, they're not very good, frankly. But when switched on, they sound pretty great. Not quite like a high-end pair, but very good for this price point. They are snug - fairly comfortable but after 2-3 hours, your head might need a break. While they work well in a car/office environment, they do NOT reduce noise enough for good airplane use in my opinion. They'll work in a pinch, but only at full volume.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Solid airplane noise reducing headphones

Pros:
-They work well at reducing airplane engine noise (the reason I bought them.)
-Compact due to their folding design.
-On ear design, which work very well if you wear glasses.
-Price, price, price.
Cons:
-Do not have the best sound, so if you're looking for Bose like quality, stop here.
-I found the cord length a tad short, but certainly wasn't a deal breaker.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Bought these 5 months ago. They do what they say but I haven't been able to test them in flight yet...so jury is still out in this regard.
Battery life is great.
Can get a little uncomfortable on ears with extended use.
Good value for money.
4 foot cable which is fine for in flight.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Love it! Couldn't live without it

I use the headphones daily to listen to music and podcasts when walking. They are very comfortable to wear and have good clear sound with good volume. I like that they sit over the ears rather than inside the ears. I wouldn't use them for exercise as they would get sweaty. Great value for money

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Not bad for the price

I can't really complain about these headphones for the price I paid for them. Not overly bassy, good midrange and treble. Nice clean and clear acoustics, great for wearing out and about, around the house or at the gym. The noise cancelling feature is a gimmick - it merely uses the battery (1 x AAA) to amplify the sound. They're comfortable on the ears, lightweight and not too bulky around your neck and fold away nicely. Sure they're not as good as Beats, Bose or Sennheisers but they're not in the same price range either. If you want good headphones with good bass, mids and trebles expect to pay a lot more for a good set of cans. For $50 you can't go wrong with these phones.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Great sound and comfortable to wear

These have become my favourite headphones so far and I have only used them for two weeks. They are very comfortable on my ears and stay put and do not slide off when I move. The sound is very nice as well and I would recommend these headphones to a friend.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

This is great!

These headphones are soft with an overall comfortable-looking design. The sound system and audio quality are awesome and the amplifiers and bass work well to allow you to enjoy your music. The cables aren't too problematic but they can get tangled and create a mess, which is slightly inconvenient but this is an issue with most wired headphones.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Good but the cables sometimes get in the way

These ain't bad head phones the sound quality is great and base and sound levels sound really nice but the cables can sometimes get in the way or make a mess when tangled. They can be very load or very soft volumes seem good and the over all design seems very comfortable

Date PurchasedAug 2016

This is the ideal type of Headphones

Is soft and comfy to wear and the sound system is quite good. Good bass and very good sound amplifiers. Has a distinct amount of creating sound that helps you enjoy music more. Would recommend to anyone who is wiling to try to buying a new set of headphones. This product should be your first choice.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Perfect for the traveller that required portable sound

I brought two of these headsets in order to be able to use for traveling internationally to America for four weeks. So far, I have tested these in my usual day to day use and they function as intended and also include the noise cancelling features. You can hear a little background noise, however, it is not enough to give this product a bad review. Sony has a good name and the product is supported with a manufacturer's warranty. My only recommendation would be to maybe introduce a recharging feature to the headphones - However, this is easily fixed with rechargeable batteries and a travel charger. I do like though that the battery is removable as this makes it easy to swap in a charged battery on the fly.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Amazing

Very good very amazing and no lag and very cheap. It is hood and hood hearing as but the beat thing is that it has blue tooth and better than any kind of headphones. It's like my baby ans I have to take care of the headphone and I will never sell it

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Good warm colourful sounds

Good pair of headphones. Comfy but could be better. For the price I was expecting a bit more but the sound quality is good at least. Nice warm colourful sounds. Bass is decent too for general purpose us. Most of my other headphones focus too much on sound quality or the bass is way too busy but these headphones for me are a nice balance.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Perfect for my Sony phone.

When I bought my mobile phone Sony I was very happy bout the device, quality of screen, fast, beautiful design, great size, but not really impressed about the sound of the headphones that comes in the box with the mobile phone... until I bought those headphones... the sound it's clear and incredible, the quality just unique!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Good quality for a decent price

These headphones are pretty amazing, they're clear, lightweight and overall an awesome choice for the price. They're great for high volume listening, particularly pop music but they also boast a solid mid-range, supporting metal music very well. I wished that the headphones had a built-in battery that you could charge with a generic 3rd party charger (avoids having to carry multiple chargers on holiday). If you're a big basshead focusing on EDM, then these may not be the best for you. But they're definitely quality for the price.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

AWESOME !

these headphones just have a really great sound, they fit really well and are super comfortable to wear, I would definitely recommend these, just great quality headphones ! :) awesome to plug into your laptop and just chill out, I think these are better than apple EarPods by far !

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Not bad for a budget pair

I received a pair for Xmas. They are very comfortable to wear. Battery life is nowhere near the 80 hours running time (more like 40hrs) but still long enough. Quality is ok for a pair this price. Great as a spare pair of head phones or a travel pair to take away.

Date PurchasedDec 2017