PODS Australia

PODS Australia

Fantastic Service

I’m so impressed with the service received , all of the staff I spoke to and dealt with have been great! I’ve used storage facilities in the past and none compare to PODS. The entire contents of my 3bed home was in storage for 3 months, the POD was returned to me last week and everything was just as it was when I packed it away. Thank you!

You are more than welcome! It's always great to hear such positive comments about our staff and your experience. Enjoy your new home.

Great Service!

Did a home renovation, so needed to clear out the furniture for a couple of months. Easy to have a Pod dropped off at your home, pack it, and then let them take it away for storage. We ended up using the service for a year!
Everything inside was just as I'd packed it. Found the service and communications with PODs to be great. One thing to remember, once you've packed it and the container is taken away, you need to understand you're not going to see your items until you get your Pod delivered back to you. Great service!

Thanks Adam, Great to hear PODS was a good solution for your storage requirements. Being able to pack & unpack at your own pace helps reduce the stress when doing some of these home projects.

Perfect Pod Performance

The move went tremendous. It was a case of a large sized pod being used to hold some furniture whilst renovations occurred over a 3 month period. The goods were held at the pod yard during the duration. The guys picked up on time we had constraints being in a body corporate situation and that was considered and catered for by PODS

Hi Kerrie, thanks for the positive review. Our Portable Storage Containers seem to be a great fit for this application. We hope the renovations went well.

Highly Recommend!

Wonderful service from the beginning to the end - easy booking of containers, great communication from friendly and professional staff, cost effective solution, the flexibility and quality of service meant less stressful move! would highly recommend and would use them again in the future!

The POD was ideal for our type of move

The POD was used to move and store the large / heavy items of furniture. The move was short term (one week), the POD allowed us to be prepared for settlement on our old property and to be ready to move the furniture into the new property on its settlement - both properties settled on the same day. The reliance on family and friends to store items for us was reduced. The POD staff were excellent, the POD arrived at both properties as arranged and was picked up as arranged. We were aware that we packed the POD, however the POD were professional in their duties and appeared to treat the POD as if it contained their property.

THe POD was very handy

The POD was handy to move all the big and heavy furniture into. I found it saved me time as I did not need to keep on moving the furniture back and forth. It was easy accessible as I had the POD in my driveway all the way through. I strongly recommend getting a POD it is like having a extra space.

Hello , we have a few things to move from Melbourne to Gold Coast need a coast
PODS Australia are fabulous. We stored our furniture with PODS at their facility in Gold Coast while our house was renovated for a period of 3 months. The pod came on time, we hired removalists to load it and off it went for 3 months. Pods were punctual and very reasonably priced. Back the Pod came and no issues everything was safe and secure while away and we had provided our own padlocks etc. Great experience could not fault PODS Australia judging by our experience with the company. Kerrie Gold Coast.Good morning Cheryl, Thanks for your enquiry, we certainly can move you from Melbourne to the Gold Coast, if you could either contact us on 1800 467 637 (press 2 for interstate), and one of our staff will be able to give you a personalised quote. Enjoy the rest of your week.

Similar listings