Kmart Anko 5.3L Air Fryer

Kmart Anko 5.3L Air Fryer

MPN: AF701

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? An air fryer is a great way to decrease fat intake, while still indulge in our favourite foods. Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers as well as important features to look out for to make investing in a new air fryer worth it for you.

Read now

4.5

• Product is used
alstonville2477

alstonville2477

Good so far, except for the fiddly drawer

I have only had this item for a short while and so far I've cooked whole roast chicken, chicken tenders, chips and beef jerky, all of which cooked well and evenly. The only criticism is that the drawer is very hard to get back in when the unit is hot. During cooking the food needs to be checked and moved around but the drawer is really hard to get back in. At first I thought there was some packaging stuck in it, but I found that its a common problem. It takes a lot of jiggling to get the drawer back in. Otherwise, happy so far

Purchased in September 2020 for A$89.00.

Used it 5 times already started falling apart

I bought this fryer about a month ago from Kmart, when it arrived first thing I realised was the tray was very fiddly but that didn't bother me much.
Cooked maybe 5 or 6 meals, food come out really nice, it's done a good job. However, today I realised the plastic part on the tray has started to crack and one of the screws of the metal has come out. I know it's cheaper than other brands in the market but it shouldn't be this unreliable.

Purchased in August 2020 at Kmart for A$89.00.

Product is used Weekly

terrible

this product is good because it cooks, but thats wheren the good ends..... This product is so unsafe and if i left some food in the airfryer for 15 minutes or more the whole house would most likley burn down. This product makes the whole house smokey, I can even see the smoke upstairs! I don't know if we got a broken one, but thats not the kind of service i want. Not to mention this is impossible to close. Overall a TERRIBLE product. I DO NOT RECCOMMEND!

Lorraine

Love it! Wouldn't be without one.

I love my airfryer. I have had it for nearly one year and use it at least 5 or 6 times a week. Easy to use and easy to clean. A healthy alternative to frying in oil and great to use on a hot day. The price is extremely reasonable. Would highly recommend.

Purchased for A$89.00.

Indrayani Ranade

Indrayani RanadeSydney, NSW

Very convenient. Cooks food in minutes

I was not sure if air fryer will be of much use since we already had the traditional over. We bought the air fryer from K mart. But it is so so convenient. It literally cooks food in minutes. Chicken nuggets cook in less than 10 minutes. I am so happy with the purchase. AT only $80, this air fryer is a game changer. Highly recommended

Purchased in April 2020 at Kmart for A$80.00.

Cathy

CathyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Convenient and fast

Purchased in September 2018 at Kmart for A$89.00.

reiBee

reiBee

Cooks a bit unevenly

A good starter air fryer, and good for the basics like chips. The contents cook unevenly, you need to shake the basket during cooking a lot to cook everything consistently.

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart for A$89.00.

Val N

Val N

Quick & reliable -great for kids

Very quick for kids
Great product when your short of time
Easy snacks and kids can use too
Great for anything frozen and tastes amazing . I would recommended this to anyone who has kids and those who don’t have time

Purchased in May 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$89.00.

Annie12345

Annie12345Sydney, NSW

You won’t regret it

Love this air fryer! I heard many great things about this air fryer but was skeptic at first. Works a charm & makes me feel less guilty eating chicken nuggets or chips.

Purchased in June 2020.

Product is used Weekly

Jordain J.

Jordain J.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it! We use it every day.

We love our air fryer, have used it every day since we bought it. It is perfect for cooking just about anything you can find in the frozen food aisle.

Purchased in January 2020 at Kmart.

Cherie

CherieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love our air fryer

we love our kmart air fryer works just as well as the dearer brands was great value for money chips can get a bit dried out of anyone has a tip for me regarding this everything else comes out super delicious we're very happy with our purchase and it looks great on the bench.

Purchased in November 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$89.00.

Mary L.

Mary L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

best item i've ever purchased

i absolutely find this air fryer amazing.it does better than what i would have imagined.the chips come out so crispy and not oily.i can't wait to try other different food

Purchased in June 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$89.00.

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is perfect for a fish & chip meal!

Basic but has a great deal of variety options in cooking suggested temperature and time for all types of food and method of cookery.
Anko from Kmart has the best option of 15 mins for fish and chips, product is great and easy to use, clean and dispose of scraps.

Fish and chips comes out with the great crispness as those in the shops

Purchased in April 2020 at Kmart for A$89.00.

Quần Áo T.

Quần Áo T.Sydney, NSW

This is very good

This is very easy to use, easy to clean and also very cheap compare to phillips. The food came out pretty good, save me lots of time. Worth the price

Purchased in March 2020 at Kmart Online Store for A$89.00.

Scheherezade_C

Scheherezade_CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

Besides not being a big fan of the dials rather than digital display like its smaller cousin. I love the bigger capacity and the way fat drips away.
I don’t see the non stick coating lasting more than a year however. Not bad at all for the price

Purchased in November 2019 at Kmart for A$89.00.

lgrano

lgrano

Best appliance ever

This was the best purchase I have ever made! I bought this air fryer just over a year ago and it is still working perfectly. You can cook anything in their such as cakes, chips, steak, fish, quiches the list is endless. I normally put a piece of foil down first so clean up is very quick and easy but even without that a quick wash and the air fryer is as good as new. I seriously cannot recommend it enough

Purchased at Kmart for A$89.00.

CarlaB

CarlaBWestern District, VIC

So useful!!

We have owned this for a few months now. We cook absolutely everything it, roasts, desserts, frozen foods etc Quick to use and Quick to clean. So easy for a family!

Purchased in November 2019 at Kmart for A$89.00.

TulC

TulCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it!

Got this as a gift for my husband since he loves his fried food and Im glad I did. Its so easy to use and the food comes out very crispy and tasty. Being healthy is an added bonus. I've convinced all my friends and family to get one too.

Purchased in December 2019.

Niki Vine

Niki VinePerth, WA

Good size for family of 5

Purchased in November 2019 at Kmart.

Margaret D

Margaret DCentral, SA

Easy to use and so convenient

This works great - I use for multiple of things - fish, chips, roast (crackle of pork roast to die for), garlic bread - if you can cook it in the oven then you can cook it in the air fryer. I use nearly every day and now only need to put big oven on for large items that don't fit in fryer. Warms up in couple of minutes and seems to cook quicker than oven. Easy to clean - even after doing roast I just put hot water in let it soak for a bit and then just wipe clean. (I have had for about 3mths now so have given it a good workout and still happy)

Purchased in February 2020 for A$89.00.