Kmart Anko 5.3L Air Fryer

Kmart Anko 5.3L Air Fryer

MPN: AF701
See the Best Air Fryers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

Pros

Versatile cooking abilities
Simple to clean
Compact

Cons

Impractical drawer design

Sammington2000Sydney

So glad I made this purchase

After procrastinating for years I decided to get an airfryer. Decided to try the Anko due to the mostly great reviews and the price. I love it! Super easy to use, and clean. Will avoid using the dishwasher to prolong the non stick quality. Was thinking I'd be putting it away after use but now I think it'll be a permanent bench top appliance.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Thanks for the lovely feedback :)

Binni
BinniSouth East Queensland, QLD

time saver

It takes less time than a conventional oven to cook food without oil. Very good for the health conscious. Very light and easy to clean. Is a little small for larger cake dishes .

Purchased in at K Mart for $89.

Samantha P.
Samantha P.South East Queensland, QLD

Nope don't buy it.

I bought this a while ago and rarely use it cause it just doesn't close easily. Slam it over and over in hope it closes... pull out and try again, and NOPE.
Tonight while cooking pork belly, it just wouldn't close after checking it. Now sitting out in the rain ready to throw in the bin where it belongs.

Purchased at Kmart Retail Stores.

KmartKmartSend a private message

We are sorry to hear this feedback! Please share your details via; kmart.com.au/contact-us/ so a team member can be in touch.

Kateben
KatebenMelbourne

Piece of junk

Air fryer is rubbish . Cheap plastic . Never closes properly need to slam it in to close it now it’s broken the basket is stuck can’t use it .. should have taken it back from day dot! I didn’t buy it got it as a gift I’d never waste my money on this rubbish

Find out how Kmart Anko 5.3L Air Fryer compares to other Air Fryers

Coating peeling off basket handle

I love the air fryer. I am just disappointed the coating has peeled off the handle. Is this a common fault please. Cooks roasts and vegies everything and is so time saving.

Purchased in for $79.

Lily
LilyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worked fabulously until the electrics melted!

Bought around 1 year ago so I no longer have the receipt. I loved this product and used it daily. Very reliable until the electrics underneath melted! Very disappointing and dangerous. Thank goodness there was an adult nearby who smelt the burning prior to any fire breaking out. Whilst it was worth the price at the time, I am now scared to buy a Kmart replacement as I’ve never had an appliance do this previously. I am inclined to buy a name brand now.

Purchased for $89.

Kanita Molina
Kanita MolinaPeel, WA

Air fryer best thing I have bought in a long time. Can’t live without it!

I am very satisfied with this air fryer. I can cook anything in it for half the time it would cook in an oven. The air fryer is very easy to clean.

Purchased in at Kmart for $89.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Kanita, we're so glad to hear you're loving your air fryer! Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback with us so we can continue to create products our customers love.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022
Mimi
MimiSouthwest, VIC

Great

I wasn’t quite sure to buy this, but I’m glad I did. Cooks chips, chicken perfectly. Cleans well, no real mess like ovens. Good size. Was thinking of buy 1 for my mama.

Purchased in at Kmart.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Mimi, we're so glad to hear you're loving your air fryer! Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback with us so we can continue to create products our customers love.

LDP
LDPSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful

Easy to use, reasonable size and easy to clean! Handle and removeable parts do get a bit wobbly after awhile, however this is to be expected and pretty fair for the price ($89).

Perfect for myself and partner to make quick snacks and meals. Would purchase again if I couldn't afford a more high end one in future. :)

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi there, we're so glad to hear you're loving your air fryer! We've passed your feedback on to our Merchandise team.

Perfect - Making meals easier

Extremely satisfied with this product. Been able to use it every day and cut down cooking times by half. Kids love the taste! Very easy to use and clean. Good size for a family of 4

Purchased in at Kmart for $89.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Toby, we're so glad you're loving our Air Fryer, and appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback with us!

Marjorie L.
Marjorie L.North Queensland, QLD

5.3L Kmart Air Fryer

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Marjorie, we're so glad to hear you're loving your air fryer! Your recipes all sound delicious - thanks for sharing this feedback with us.

Michelle
MichellePerth, WA

Complete meal in one place

I bought this product to cut down fat in cooking for a gall bladder condition. I found it to be easy to use and can cook basically everything in it. Meat is juicy vegetables are crunchy and takes less time than an oven. Now the gall bladder issue is fixed I still use this product because it’s just so easy
Cleaning is also quick but I don’t suggest using the dishwasher

Purchased in for $89.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us, Michelle! We're so glad to hear you're loving your Air Fryer. We recommend hand washing the Air Fryer as needed according to the instruction manual provided.

Suzzy
Suzzy

Perfect, quick cooking

Great air fryer, cooks so much quicker then my oven, cooks potatoes perfectly
Wish i had brought one earlier,so easy to clean as well, just have to find room for it

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Suzzy, we're so glad you're loving our Air Fryer, and appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback with us!

Sandra
SandraSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great.. very impressive.. highly recommend

Cooks very well every time.. cooks chips, wedges and nuggets..easy to use and clean..two parts to
it that come apart for easy cleaning..I would buy again and definitely recommend.. 100% impressive

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Sandra, we're so glad to hear you're loving your new Air Fryer! We've shared your feedback with our merchandise team as we continue to work to bring our customers affordable products they love.

Gav
GavGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Surprisingly good for the money!

After my $300 fancy air fryer died recently, I saw the reviews for this one and thought I would give it a go.

Wow! The cooking time is less than my old one and it puts out far crispier chips and crumbed fish than the prior air fryer.

Also, it's incredibly easy to clean with a non-stick coated basket.

I know others that have the 3.2l Kmart air fryer and they are also happy with theirs.

Anyone considering buying an expensive air fryer, I would urge you to give this a try. You won't be disappointed.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Thanks for the feedback Gav!

Angela K.asked

Have you got a manual booklet for model, I can't download this.

Sammington2000

Hi Angela, I can post you my paper manual, I still have it.

Thanks my mailing address is flat 2 182 Russell rd manurewa Auckland nz

james carroll
james carrollasked

the coating on my basket is coming off and rust is appearing , its 18 months old , should this be happening ? and can i get a replacement basket ?

Naomi J.
Naomi J.asked

The fan on my airfryer is hitting build up, how do I clean it off?

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Naomi, thanks for reaching out! You can lightly brush the heating element to remove any attached food residue if there's a buildup. You can view all the care instructions here: https://www.kmart.com.au/wcsstore/Kmart/pdfs/43128891_Manual.pdf

See all Kmart Anko 5.3L Air Fryer questions

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives

Features:

• The Kmart Anko 5.3L Air Fryer lets you quickly and more healthily fry up a variety of snacks and meals.
  • It has a removable frying basket to place food in, and adjustable temperature up to 200°C to let you choose the optimal heat level for your favourite meals.
  • Overheat protection gives you extra peace of mind for times when you forget you’re cooking, while cool touch housing helps prevent you from burning your fingers.
  • The air fryer’s removable pot has a non-stick coating, which makes clean up a breeze.
  • This product has a 12-month warranty.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Kmart Anko 5.3L Air Fryer was a versatile unit that cooked different foods - from toasties and fries to a whole chicken - perfectly. Some even said that it did a better job of cooking than an oven, in a fraction of the time.
  • They also said that their air fryer was easy to clean.
  • According to reviewers, this air fryer is relatively compact and doesn’t take much bench space.

A point of pain:

• One notable point of pain that some reviewers had was with the design of the air fryer’s drawer. Some reviewers said that it was difficult to insert the basket once the air fryer was hot. A few users also said that sometimes the drawer disconnected from the handle and dropped, which was a safety hazard.
CategoryAir Fryers