Kmart Anko 5.3L Air Fryer

Kmart Anko 5.3L Air Fryer

MPN: AF701
See the Best Air Fryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Savage
SavagePerth, WA

Ok, does the job

It’s ok, but sliding the basket in you have to make sure it’s sitting on the lip inside properly or won’t close. Frustrating as you have to bend down and look to make sure it is, don’t make to do that with smaller model

Purchased in July 2021 for $89.00.

Tania B.
Tania B.

Basket Is Not safe

This Air Fryer works great
Only use it for frozen chips etc, and it works fine for this.
I haven’t had it long so I haven’t tried anything else yet.
Not happy with the basket , it is easy to clean but my husband sliced his finger open on the basket rim, the edge is very sharp, I would hate to think what this would do to a child finger.

Purchased in May 2021 at Kmart.

Ambs
AmbsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Value!

Works perfectly and is amazing value compared to other airfryers of the same size.
Basket can be hard to get out but everything else is very easy to clean.
I use this daily!

Purchased in March 2021 at Kmart for $89.00.

Tweety
TweetyNorth Queensland, QLD

Poor Quality

I have been persevering with this for a couple of months. The drawer is not easy to insert; especially when hot. If I tilt upwards and from the right hand side, I can re-insert the drawer, but it still takes a couple of attempts to get it in. I have no issues with its ability to cook chips and cookies etc. but it is a poor design.

Purchased in April 2021 at Kmart Online Store for $89.00.

Adam
Adam

As most on here say

If you're willing to accept the tray being really annoying to put back in when in use and a slow cook then it's reasonable value for money. We ended up buying a Philips, a lot more expensive, but it cooks evenly, quickly and is easy to use

Purchased in June 2021 at Kmart.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
sbc
sbcGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent value for money

Had it for a couple of months now. Works fine. Some people have had issues with returning the tray when it is hot. Simply tip the tray up slightly at the front before sliding it in.

Purchased in March 2021 at Kmart.

Roger cavanaghDarling Downs, QLD

Do not buy this air fryer.

An effective air fryer but as previous review comments state,the basket does not easily re-insert,causing problems trying to cook to recipes.spend a little more and get a decent air fryer.

Purchased in May 2021 at Kmart Retail Stores for $89.00.

Karen P.
Karen P.South West, WA

Garbage

Bought 2 units 5 months ago and both units when drawer got hot very difficult to close and also when units got too hot they both then had fan and whole unit stop working never to work again

Purchased in December 2020 for $90.00.

Don't buy one

I can't recommend this product. It cooks well but totally useless as it is really difficult to place the basket in and out without a lot of hassles.Useless for most recipes.

Purchased in May 2021 at Kmart for $89.00.

NOT GOOD ….draw won’t go in correctly and wire is dodgy. Returning it tomorrow

The food was undercooked and the draw was so hard to get in and out.
We tried 2 different ways to cook chips and they were horrible.
I don't recommend this at all.

Purchased in May 2021 at Kmart.

I love this product but the enamel is wearing off the straw inserted and ends up on my food eg pork chop..

Love it but enamel is wearing of basket and ending up on my food. I cook chops chips pumpkin scones etc. I use it at least once a week.
Crackle on pork is amazing.

Purchased for $59.00.

Disappointed Ann
Disappointed AnnWestern Australia

Dangerous

I bought the air fryer back in November 2020 and loved it. Then in April 2021 the drawer started to drop off. It has done it about 6 times now. The last straw was last night when it did it again and landed on my toe. Kmart recall this item at once it's dangerous. I will be taking mine back!

Purchased in November 2020 at Kmart for $89.00.

Nic T.
Nic T.South East Queensland, QLD

If I could give 0 stars I would

Absolute piece of rubbish. 20 minute battle to get the basket back in while cooking. Steer clear of this trash pile of an appliance. You get what you pay for.

Purchased at Kmart.

Stopped working first time! Won’t close.

Sorry but I think Kmart reviews must be rigged. You can’t post one now on their site. So we got this fryer after seeing reviews, and I was unable to close it after half cooking chips. We finally got it closed and it wouldn’t turn on again. What a pile of junk. I’m sure it works for some but personally I wanted something I could close easily that wasn’t so awkward - and something that worked!

Purchased in April 2021 at Kmart Retail Stores for $99.00.

Feyster
FeysterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I no longer love it........

i am about to return my second airfryer as it warps badly and cannot close the draw to resume cooking!!!

the first one ...... After 5-6 uses I have found that when removing the basket/container from the air fryer that it randomly falls off dropping the container to the floor and splattering the hot contents everywhere. This could be extremely dangerous causing burns etc
Also, the whole cooker has warped and when trying to put the basket back in for further cooking it won't lock in and doesn't turn back on. I may have received a faulty cooker but just to be aware of potential dangers. Will be returning it today.

Purchased in March 2021 at Kmart Retail Stores for $89.00.

Read more reviews - page 2