Aussie Car Loans

Aussie Car Loans

See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Aussie Car Loans

2.3
    Nascent
    Nascent

Never even got a call back!

Applied online, I make 90k a year and have good credit.

Was called back days after I asked to be called.

When I called up they said they were sorry and the person who was assisting would call me.

Two days later still no call.

Taking my business elsewhere. Guess you don't want my 1000's of dollars in interest!

Horrible service. Imagine if I got a loan with them...

Darren
    DarrenWestern District, VIC

Worked with us in getting the car we wanted fantastic

David was absolutely fantastic in helping us achieve the loan, great communication. took our situation on board and we couldn't recommend any higher

Poor service

Bunch of Liars and time wasters. Would not recommend it to anyone. The whole process took forever poor service. Rang the dealership got approved within 2 hours and picked up my vehicle the same day. Never again attempting to use 3rd grade company like this.

Clint
    ClintPerth, WA

Got told couldn't get a loan

Applied for a loan consultant was friendly came back the next day said loan declined but couldn't explain why said it's not your credit file but something on the file.

Rang equicrap got a copy Of my score and file they said nothing detrimental was on it.

Applied for a loan the following day with another provider got approved.

Amber
    AmberSydney

Not too bad

Aussie Car loans resolved a problem I had so I'm grateful for that. The big boss is a very nice guy.

Nala
    NalaBrisbane

Car loan review

Not for me!

Just received the worst service. Had to constantly call to hear any news in regards to my loan and was even told, "what do you want me to do" when the person caring for my loan was always unavailable.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
    super-funds-awards-2020
    Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
    credit-card-awards-2020
    What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
    what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Worst customer service

On first contact these guys seemed ok. But after having to chase them up and call multiple times a day to then be told I didn't provide certain things (which were on the application) and that the never received the second page (which was attached to the email) I wouldn't recommend them to anybody. Even in my last phone call I was told they would call me back and I'm still waiting weeks later. Absolutely the worst customer service I've had!

SamL
    SamLGold Coast

Highly recommended

I am very thankful to Aussie Car Loans for all their help. They have been very efficient in assisting me with my car loan enquiry and providing all the information that I needed.

Jackel
    JackelBendigo

Do Not Use.... Rip Offs

I had a loan with this mob.. Payed it out in full and they Still took payments. They stole my money and when I called to have MY money returned. They demanded I provide full statements of proof. Even though they have the records of full payment and the Theft transactions. Absolutely rude and no help at all. I was a customer whom was always infront and no missed payments. I WILL NEVER USE THIS MOB AGAIN FOR ANYTHING AND ADVISE EVERYONE TO STAY CLEAR OF THIS THIEVING PACK OF #*#*#*#*#*......

YMF customer
    YMF customerBrisbane

Find another way

Fee for brokerage not cheap, the representative of the company meeting to sign the papers was incredibly rude when asked about the breakdown of fees and costs, repeating herself again instead of explaining, and then said "are you going to sign it or not?"
    Considering that they get paid a commission AND a fee of $440.00, I think that it would be worth it to shop around. I don't believe that's the way to do business.

Dodgy. Not the same as Aussie Home Loans

Jus_75
    Jus_75Hornsby, New South Wales

Brilliant! Best rate - great service!

I deal with [name removed] at Aussie Car Loans and I've now established 2 loans with them. I have never had issues. They have always sought me the best rate, best loan and best step - and always ensured that serviceability and a good deal was made. Their turn around time is just amazing! So simple & easy! If you want a good deal and a smooth transaction deal with these guys! Can't rate them higher!
    So easy!

dudlyBrisbane

Avoid Aussie Car loans

Very professional operation, and you talk to someone the moment the phone answers rather than press 1 for this and 2 for that
    Fast, friendly and considerate consultant that helped me
    Not meeting face to face