Aussie Car Loans

Aussie Car Loans

See the Best Car Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Never even got a call back!

Applied online, I make 90k a year and have good credit.

Was called back days after I asked to be called.

When I called up they said they were sorry and the person who was assisting would call me.

Two days later still no call.

Taking my business elsewhere. Guess you don't want my 1000's of dollars in interest!

Horrible service. Imagine if I got a loan with them...

Worked with us in getting the car we wanted fantastic

David was absolutely fantastic in helping us achieve the loan, great communication. took our situation on board and we couldn't recommend any higher

Poor service

Bunch of Liars and time wasters. Would not recommend it to anyone. The whole process took forever poor service. Rang the dealership got approved within 2 hours and picked up my vehicle the same day. Never again attempting to use 3rd grade company like this.

Got told couldn't get a loan

Applied for a loan consultant was friendly came back the next day said loan declined but couldn't explain why said it's not your credit file but something on the file.

Rang equicrap got a copy Of my score and file they said nothing detrimental was on it.

Applied for a loan the following day with another provider got approved.

Not too bad

Aussie Car loans resolved a problem I had so I'm grateful for that. The big boss is a very nice guy.

Car loan review

Applied for a loan to get a car around Xmas time for my daughter. I was told we were looking at 15% interst, but he was trying to get a better deal. Then my broker went on holidays without a word. That is what Aussie car loans is a broker. When I contacted Aussie loans again someone else was looking after my loan application.
I had found out in the mean time that the incorrect information had been given to possible lenders which meant I had been denied loans. All of these enquires went on my credit history.
I emailed Aussie loans anout the information and got no reply. Apparently you can no ask for the information supplied to a potential loan provider about the information supplied on your behalf. You need to ask the broker.
When I went to sign the loan application. I was treated like scum. When I said about the 15% instead of the 28% I was told I don't know anything about that. The male person was very rude and the whole process with the company was degrading.
We ended up paying and are still paying 28% interst on a car loan.
What else could I do they had wrecked my credit had no choice.

Do not recommended Aussie car loans at all

Not for me!

Just received the worst service. Had to constantly call to hear any news in regards to my loan and was even told, "what do you want me to do" when the person caring for my loan was always unavailable.

Worst customer service

On first contact these guys seemed ok. But after having to chase them up and call multiple times a day to then be told I didn't provide certain things (which were on the application) and that the never received the second page (which was attached to the email) I wouldn't recommend them to anybody. Even in my last phone call I was told they would call me back and I'm still waiting weeks later. Absolutely the worst customer service I've had!

Highly recommended

I am very thankful to Aussie Car Loans for all their help. They have been very efficient in assisting me with my car loan enquiry and providing all the information that I needed.

Do Not Use.... Rip Offs

I had a loan with this mob.. Payed it out in full and they Still took payments. They stole my money and when I called to have MY money returned. They demanded I provide full statements of proof. Even though they have the records of full payment and the Theft transactions. Absolutely rude and no help at all. I was a customer whom was always infront and no missed payments. I WILL NEVER USE THIS MOB AGAIN FOR ANYTHING AND ADVISE EVERYONE TO STAY CLEAR OF THIS THIEVING PACK OF #*#*#*#*#*......

Find another way

Fee for brokerage not cheap, the representative of the company meeting to sign the papers was incredibly rude when asked about the breakdown of fees and costs, repeating herself again instead of explaining, and then said "are you going to sign it or not?"
Considering that they get paid a commission AND a fee of $440.00, I think that it would be worth it to shop around. I don't believe that's the way to do business.

Dodgy. Not the same as Aussie Home Loans

This may be obvious to some but Aussie Car Loans is a different company to Aussie Home Loans. After getting mortgage through Aussie I assumed they were the same as they were at the top of the Google search.

Last year I was applying for a small car loan for a second hand car. The fast talking gentleman told me since the car was too old I couldn't get a secured car loan and had to get a personal loan with a higher rate. That's understandable.

This is when he turned dodgy implying I had to get full comprehensive insurance on the car through them and loan protection. This would help them approve my loan.

But I'm pretty sure since it's an unsecured personal loan there is no reason in hell that I must insure the car which isn't going to be used as security. I know salespeople always try to sell addons but trying to slip it in is dodgy.

Anyway after their dodgy behaviour I said no thanks to which i got a hostile and demeaning reply.

They offered me a rate 6% higher than my own bank with way more fees. No benefit whatsoever.

Not saying they'll always be dodgy but this experience put me off. Off the bat I noticed the huge difference in professionalism between Aussie Home Loans and Aussie Car Loans.
They got back to me really fast.
Dodgy. Rude. Try hard.

Brilliant! Best rate - great service!

I deal with [name removed] at Aussie Car Loans and I've now established 2 loans with them. I have never had issues. They have always sought me the best rate, best loan and best step - and always ensured that serviceability and a good deal was made. Their turn around time is just amazing! So simple & easy! If you want a good deal and a smooth transaction deal with these guys! Can't rate them higher!
So easy!

Avoid Aussie Car loans

Advertised our car and buyer phoned up saying he was buying through Aussie Car Loans. A representative came out and saw our car, took copies of our bank statements, car documents and my husbands ID. I was sceptical at this point and asked why we needed to provide ID when we hadn't even met the buyer.

We were assured that this was the final stage of the sale and to expect money in our account by the end of the week. Buyer phoned us twice to confirm that Aussie were transferring the funds to our account. He called them when the money wasn't through, and again was assured that the money was on its way.

A week later, having told 3 other interested buyers that the car was sold, we were informed that the loan had in fact not been approved. I spoke with Aussie car loans and was told "we can only apologise and learn from our mistakes." I would definitely warn others against selling to a buyer using Aussie car loans. Until you see the money, regard the car as "unsold".

False and misleading information. Seller a victim.

Very professional operation, and you talk to someone the moment the phone answers rather than press 1 for this and 2 for that
Fast, friendly and considerate consultant that helped me
Not meeting face to face