Aussie Carpet Clean

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Aussie Carpet Clean

Karen
    KarenSunshine Coast

Excellent job, very happy

Just had our 3 fabric lounge suites done by Eamon and they came up beautifully. He was so easy to deal with, did me a quote over the phone and then did the job for us. We are very happy with the job, the lounges were completely dry within a few hours and look new again. Some areas were stained from kids, food being dropped, etc and Eamon managed to remove all the marks. Could not be happier. Definitely recommend and will be using again.

Maddy
    MaddyMaroochydore

Awesome

Had carpets and pest done recently. Great job and even better value for money, will be using again! Thanks eamon!

Great Service

Just had carpets, lounge suite and pest control completed by Eamon. He did an excellent and I am very pleased with the result. I would recommend to anyone after carpet cleaning.

David
    David

Very happy with service and price.

[name removed] was extremely flexible and was able to change my appointment times with ease and no fuss. He arrived exactly when he said he was going to arrive. He done an excellent job on cleaning the carpets and flea spray. Much better than they ever were. Will definitely be using him again.
    Very flexible, arrived exactly on time, excellent

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Aussie Carpet Clean compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Aussie Carpet Cleaning

You should be more than happy with the service they offer. They are very reasonably priced and also offer pest control which is needed if moving from rental property. I found them easy to work with and they will try and fit into timing of work required that best suits you. No Fuss, bother or inconvienence.

Excellent. Service

I got Aussie carpet clean in to do my carpets at my unit the carpets were absolutely filthy with stains I never thought would even remotely come out. I could not believe how beautiful the carpets were cleaned after Aussie carpet clean came out!! I highly recommend ... feels like a brand new unit now!!!
    Efficient, inexpensive

Wouldn't recommend

The guy that turned up seem more interested in leaving that to take the time and do the job properly. Carpets were not cleaned properly and I also had to assist him in bringing equipment up, over all wasn't a pleasant experience. Would opt for a more expensive company next time, it's true, you get what you pay for.
    Cheap but probably worth paying a bit extra some where else.
    Didn't do a very good job (had to re-clean the carpet in some spots myself), had to assist in moving heavy equipment.

Eamonn D.Aussie Carpet Clean

Great job at a great price.

Found Aussie Carpet Clean by Googleing, he arrived within a couple of hours of calling to do a small upholstery clean on a couple of lounges. He was very meticulous in the job he did and I was extremely impressed with the result he achieved and the price he charged.

We have used Aussie carpet Clean on several occasions, both in our home and in our rental properties. We have had Aussie Carpet Clean redo carpets after other cleaners have been in and are always very satisfied with their job. They are particularly good at removing stains that others can't.
    Great job, friendly efficient service

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Aussie Carpet Clean compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

sarah lebherz
    sarah lebherzQueensland, Australia

Best service ever

I had the privilege of using Aussie carpet clean to do my carpets as I was moving. I am sooooo impressed he removed hard stains out of my lounge room carpet that no one else could. I can highly recommend [name removed] and I will definitely be using his services again brilliant customer service and awesomely priced thank you :)
    Reliable, brilliant customer service, A+++++

Karin
    Karinsunshine coast

Great price, great service

hi , I get a great quote off Aussie carpet clean and before i booked them i checked out their name on Google and i was impressed by all the good feedback . they arrived about 10 minutes late but they rang ahead to let me know and i was very happy with their work . They did carpets and a lounge suite . i would recommend Aussie carpet clean to family or friends as i was happy with the price and also with the quality of work and the extra effort eamonn put in to get the job done thanks Karin
    punctual, friendly , and very effecient