Pure Dry Home Services

See the Best Carpet Cleaning in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mary

MarySydney, NSW

We will never use them again!

[name removed] (the carpet cleaner) was assigned to clean my carpet. From the moment he did the inspection, he emphasised he could not guarantee removing the few stains that I was concerned about. They were not serious which was evident because the stains did come out but he wanted to charge me $80 for an industrial clean which was not necessary. He was obnoxious and everything was an effort for him. The job comprising three small bedrooms and a hallway was done within half an hour. We even moved all the furniture out to make the job easy for him when he arrived so no time was wasted. For everything he had an answer that it couldn’t be done. So we are very unhappy with the job.

P Prasad

P PrasadSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Had my apartment carpet cleaned by Loyd. He was very efficient great customer service recommend commercial carpet cleaning very much pleased with the finally out come and especially Loyd very friendly loved doing business with him and would very highly recommend him , 5 stars for Loyd.

Vivian Skinner

Vivian SkinnerSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Very happy with results after having my carpets dry cleaned by loyd today.
Excellent service & he even managed to get rid of the dust behind my bed,
Quite impressed, I will definitely use pure dry again.

Not very satisfied

Not very happy with the end result of our tile and grout clean, grout looks the same and machine didn't do anything, next time I will be doing it myself.

Absolutely amazing service and clean

Had them come to my house and steam clean my carpets they did a fantastic job carpets have never looked or smelled so clean, even the option of sanitizing the carpet I was so pleased with, I would recommend Josh to anyone who needs any lounge or mattress or carpets done friendly and cost effective service very happy customer.

Carpet Cleaning

I was very impressed with Warwick’s attention to detail and courteous manner. I Would recommend Pure Dry. Dries very quickly and gave a lovely uplift and freshness to my carpet

Mary

MarySydney, NSW

Great result on a 25 year old carpet and wonderful service!

Great result on a 25 year old carpet and wonderful service! Turned up on time, called before as promised, undertook the job in an efficient and professional way and the carpet looks great!

Gwenda

GwendaSydney, NSW

Fantastic results

Josh did a fantastic job on cleaning our lounge and rug in our family room. I would highly recommend Pure Dry. I will be using again in the future. Very happy.

Nathan V.

Nathan V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unprofessional and misleading

Agreed on one price when the subby arrived he asked for more money because its dirty no kidding if it was clean we will not called you.
Very unprofessional stay away from this mob

Jacob  T.

Jacob T.Sydney, NSW

Amazing company and even better people

Pure dry are the most professional quick and humble people I've had to do a pest control. Reccomend then 100%.
Definitely using the company when the time comes in the future

Lauren

LaurenSydney, NSW

Excellent Carpet Cleaning!

Our technician Lloyd was super helpful, friendly and efficient when he came to professionally clean our carpets. He went over and above our expectations and did a fantastic job. Highly recommended, thank you!

Very good job!

Peter S did an amazing job with our carpet, cleaning, will definitely use them again! It was easy to arrange a time and at an affordable price , would recommend to family and friends

Lounge cleaning best service I've had very happy customer

Peter's very good customer service will be using him again most polite person and happy with the results will be recommending Peter to family and friends and the price was amazing very cheap and one satisfied customer

Angie

AngieSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Peter S cleaned our carpets and did an excellent job.He attended on time a.nd he was very curteous frendly. I would highly recommend to family and friends. Thank you Peter

The carpets came up beautiful!

Pete S came out upon request. My carpets were stained from my two year old son. I hired Pure Dry to clean my carpets and they came up a lot better than I ever expected. They smelled fresh and clean.

Tracy

Tracy

Professional and thorough service

I would highly recommend Pure Dry Home Services. From the initial telephone enquiry to the completion of carpet cleaning, staff were professional, courteous and fair. Everything was explained well and the quality of the carpet cleaning was excellent. Individual needs were taken into account - a vast improvement on the last clean by another company.

Lara

LaraSydney, NSW

Friendly, professional carpet cleaning

Lloyd was one of the friendliest and most courteous service people I have ever met. We have 3 pets, a lot of fur and a few stains, but the steam cleaning made the carpets almost look like new again. Our vacuum cleaner isn't working very well and Lloyd even lent me his to do the non-carpeted floors. I'd give him 6 stars if I could! Thanks Lloyd

Jackie S.

Jackie S.Sydney, NSW

German roach specialist

After the first pest control spray I had almost zero German roaches left and zero spiders or ants.
Recommended to family and friends. Excellent service price and staff communication with customers

Alesha

AleshaSydney, NSW

Amazing carpet cleaning service

Loyd did an amazing job, cleaning our carpets, rug and lounge. Very friendly, quick and efficient service. would recommend this company to anyone. i even have them coming back to do a Tile and Grout clean next week.

Fantastic steam clean

Can not be happier with the results from the steam cleaning.
Had a few stains that I was worried would not come out but they are not there now.
I have to say the service from the company has been really friendly and easy to deal with.

Thanks Loyd for your time and effort you put in big thumbs up.