4.3

Christopher C.
Christopher C.2 posts
Diana A.2 posts
Diana A.

Since my review I have exchanged several emails with the lady handling my case resulting in a negative outcome....I made it clear to her I will never use Pure Dry Carpet Cleaning again and that her customer service skills left a lot to be desired.

Stephen Mullen
Stephen MullenSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts
  NSW, Sydney

Satisfying Experience

Carpets and Lounges steam cleaned, results outstanding, Warrick the champ who carried out the service was a real gentleman, the company has a customer centric focus. Will recommend and use again.
Connie
ConnieSydney, NSW3 posts
  NSW, Sydney

7 years and the service is always excellent

We absolutely enjoy having our carpets and sofa cleaned by Lyod and he’s been at our home for over 7 years . Always kind considerate and helpful. Thank you Lyod , you’re the best . See you next year .
C Robinson .
A. Thomson
A. ThomsonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Pest Control service - I highly recommend

I recently had a pest control service done and I could not be happier with the results. The team was professional, efficient and really knew their stuff. They took care of the pests and left my home pest free. I highly recommend their services.
DLM
DLM2 posts
  Verified NSW, Wollongong

The service was not provided or is not effective- They were advised that it did not work in the warranty period

I had a pest service in 30 November 2023. I noticed a lot more alive bugs than usual in January but thought I would wait and give the service the benefit of the doubt. When I brought it to their attention around 8 days out of the warranty period, advising it happened in the warranty period. The director decided to hone in on personal details I gave him about my daughter casting aspersions on what I was advising him. The service cost me $400 for pests and mice and I am a single mother that earns 30k a year. Do not give any of your hard earned cash to this business.
Kusara A.
Kusara A.
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Not satisfied (jobs not done properly)

Start time7:45-finish 8:07
Not even half hour
Not suitable for the job
Paris
ParisSydney, NSW

Incredible Service and quality work

Can not thank Warwick enough for attending to my home personally to carry out this work. not only did he deliver on the guarantee of perfection, he was able to answer any questions I had. He was a delight to speak with and you could tell the he cared about his clients.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.

Changed the price

I booked last minute & thought my prayers had been answered but instead I was quoted $106 on the phone but when the guy turned up he quoted $200 minimum. So if you like inconsistency and being let down book with these guys.
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Quote doubled up on the moment!! Rip off

I wish I had read these reviews earlier!
While doing the end of lease clean, the quote doubled up on the moment!
Nothing had been mentioned that either of the cleaning methods selected on the moment would have such a savage increase.
Left with no time for alternatives and a threat that the basic cleaning would not guarantee adequate cleaning...The result was fine, nothing surprising thou...but highly doubtful that it had any significant difference with the basic cleaning at this point.
DO MAKE SURE TO INQUIRE ON ALL THE HIDEN COSTS!!
Disappointed
DisappointedSydney2 posts
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Ripped off on price, not quoted before the job

Booking was simple and quite was quick. Then when the man came he told me it needed sanitizing. This was a” little bit more” with no price given. Then he sprayed one room, I went back to say please don’t and he said he had sprayed the whole lot … but he told me he had sprayed one room when I questioned him. So he said he would discount it for me.
Still no price given.
He completed the entire place in 20 mins then when I went to pay it had doubled. I was quoted $127 and it was $247 because of the sanitizer. That is not a “little bit” when it has doubled in price. I did pay the amount and take it up with the company. They refused to refund as I signed that the job is done. This is an appalling service of ripping off people.
CAVAN
CAVAN3 posts

HORRIBLE

There were some areas of my carpets they didnt even touch, plus they did a pest control twice and I still have cockroaches
julia393
julia393Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC18 posts
  Verified VIC, Melbourne
Belinda
BelindaSydney, NSW

Excellent service!

Lloyd called ahead of time and was punctual and friendly. I had originally planned to only get a few rooms carpet cleaned to keep costs low and do the other rooms another time, however Lloyd quoted us a great price so we got the whole house done! He was very professional and did an excellent job! I highly recommend this company and will definitely book with them again!
Gigi P.
Gigi P.
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Exceptional service and results! Ramsen did a great job. Thank you.