Pure Dry Home Services

Josh was great!

Highly recommending company and Josh. He was punctual, professional, friendly and helpful. We are going to use them again for sure. He was very knowledgeable and experienced. He cleaned our rug and sofa and we couldn’t ask for anyone better.

Excellent technician + value for money = Very happy customer

Just had my house sprayed for pests by a very well mannered, well spoken gentleman named Peter S.
Job well done I am very happy and I highly recommend Pure Dry

Warwick s did my carpets and did a fantastic job with stains from my pet and now my carpet looks brand new once again will recommend him to all my friends and family

Wonderful customer service, fantastic job!!

Josh discussed all options available as I had several bad stains, pointing out the benefits of each option. He then did a brilliant clean enduring the stains were gone. I highly recommend Pure Dry.

Fantastic service looks as good as new

My 7 seater lounge suite suffered from 2 kids with sticky finger 2 pets bringing in dirt from outside and a couple of accidents with wine and coffee. Can't believe how clean Josh got my lounge suite. Josh who carried out the work was a lovely young man very personable and very easy going. He explained what would happen expected results etc. Would recommend both company and operator Josh. Thanks for a pain free clean

Flood damage

Peter's work was a perfect he did such a wonderful job on my carpet and rugs would recommend him to any one

Pest control

Peter.s was very punctual. Understanding with the concerns we had with pests. Covered all areas of the property. Very happy with the job provided.

Outstanding service highly recommend

Very professional, carpets came up brand new. Extremely happy with the service And will most definitely continue to use this company.

Excellent service and very professional.

The carpets look beautiful thank you Loyd for being so efficient and professional. I highly recommend this service and will use the service again.

I am happy with the job

Peter S
I am happy with the services provided today, very professional, and very well presented. The work that has been completed was very well done and I am very happy with the job.

Peter S and Warwick S did an excellent job. Very professional, results outstanding, price reasonable, will use again. Highly recommend this service

Carpet cleaning

Peter s. Very friendly and Efficient. Carpets look fantastic! It didn’t take very long and was well worth it. Thank you

Carpet cleaning

Peter s i would definately get paul to do my carpets again. He was very polite and profressioal. Thank you

Carpet cleaning

Great service very happy with outcome friendly service Josh arrived on time and applied sanitizer which gave great results. I will use this company again.

Carpet Cleaning

Very pleased with your carpet cleaner contractorJosh. He arrived in the designated time very polite well dressed in uniform and very professional. He was able to remove stains from my carpet which I thought were semi permanent. Hope he is still with you in 12 months time.

Excellent service

Peta S attended today and couldn’t fault the service and job that was completed
Excellent and professional job and business

Carpet clean

Peter S , did I fantastic job on my clinic carpets , stains gone , service brilliant, smells fresh and looks so clean

Great results

Peter S Very pleased with the service and results. Friendly, punctual and efficient. Explained the process very well. Happy customers.

Carpets, Tiles and Grout

Peter S. was very efficient and courteous. He made our place smell and look very clean. We would definitely recommend Peter and Pure Dry.

Carpets have come up better than I expected - highly recommend

Lloyd was punctual, friendly & professional. Our carpets had not been done since we moved in 4 years ago. They were very grubby & marked. Lloyd did an excellent job & they look & smell fabulous. Sanitiser & deodoriser were worth doing. We use Pure Dry again soon for the lounges.