Pure Dry Home Services

Pure Dry Home Services

NSW, Sydney, NSW, Wollongong, VIC, Melbourne, etc...

Joshua smit

Joshua smitSydney, NSW

Flood damage

Peter selim very happy with the job very pleasent to work with explained in details carpet very clean and fresh removed staines will recommend to family and friends thank you

Graeme T.

Graeme T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lots of dirt on my carpet after an industrial clean

Go Loyd!

Very impressive efficient friendly and quick service. He rang within the timeframe given on the phone. My old carpet is revived. All furniture put in place. Thank you PureDry for Loyd.

KRISTAN FOO

KRISTAN FOOSydney, NSW

Good job and great staff.

Tim came to clean soiled carpet from our dog.Did a Great job and very friendly customer service. Also got Josh to Protect the sofas on a separate visit. Friendly service also and good job.

Lloyd performed a miracle!!

Fantastic job. I have very old carpet in a rental apartment. He was able to remove old food, drink & oil/grime stains that had been there for years. Pricing was more then fair & he made sure to confirm this with me before proceeding with the additional industrial clean. Really happy with his service today. Sarah

Grish

GrishSydney, NSW

Prompt and professional!

Will from Pure Dry Carpet cleaning did a great job! I appreciated his honesty in not trying to oversell his services. After inspection he recommended what would be fit for purpose. He arrived at the appointed time and had a friendly yet a professional attitude. The job was completed within an hour! The carpets look as good as new!

Excellent job

We recently had our carpets cleaned and were very happy with the result. Loyd was very professional and did a great job. He turned up on time was done within the hour. Thanks!

Worst dry cleaning of my carpet ever

Quoted $122. extras came to $250 then when carpet dried was just as dirty as before steam cleaning. A waste of money and not a professional job./ was quote 13389 if you want to check

Jacqui W

Jacqui WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling carpet clean job

Josh

JoshPerth, WA

Didn't show up

Had an appointment for a sat arvo. After waiting at home for their 30 min prior to arrival phone call,. I was annoyed to find that there was a no show

Merryl

MerrylSydney, NSW

Great job

Loyd came to clean my lounge and carpet. He was a really nice and considerate person. The lounge and carpet both came up really well considering the bits of damage they had incurred.
Very happy

Chris B.

Chris B.Sydney, NSW

German specialist

Peter s very professional happy with the service and follow up on treatments 10 out of 10 service would recommend to family and friends thank you pure dry pest control

Mary

MarySydney, NSW

We will never use them again!

[name removed] (the carpet cleaner) was assigned to clean my carpet. From the moment he did the inspection, he emphasised he could not guarantee removing the few stains that I was concerned about. They were not serious which was evident because the stains did come out but he wanted to charge me $80 for an industrial clean which was not necessary. He was obnoxious and everything was an effort for him. The job comprising three small bedrooms and a hallway was done within half an hour. We even moved all the furniture out to make the job easy for him when he arrived so no time was wasted. For everything he had an answer that it couldn’t be done. So we are very unhappy with the job.

P Prasad

P PrasadSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Had my apartment carpet cleaned by Loyd. He was very efficient great customer service recommend commercial carpet cleaning very much pleased with the finally out come and especially Loyd very friendly loved doing business with him and would very highly recommend him , 5 stars for Loyd.

Viv

VivSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Very happy with results after having my carpets dry cleaned by loyd today.
Excellent service & he even managed to get rid of the dust behind my bed,
Quite impressed, I will definitely use pure dry again.

Not very satisfied

Not very happy with the end result of our tile and grout clean, grout looks the same and machine didn't do anything, next time I will be doing it myself.

Absolutely amazing service and clean

Had them come to my house and steam clean my carpets they did a fantastic job carpets have never looked or smelled so clean, even the option of sanitizing the carpet I was so pleased with, I would recommend Josh to anyone who needs any lounge or mattress or carpets done friendly and cost effective service very happy customer.

Carpet Cleaning

I was very impressed with Warwick’s attention to detail and courteous manner. I Would recommend Pure Dry. Dries very quickly and gave a lovely uplift and freshness to my carpet

Mary

MarySydney, NSW

Great result on a 25 year old carpet and wonderful service!

Great result on a 25 year old carpet and wonderful service! Turned up on time, called before as promised, undertook the job in an efficient and professional way and the carpet looks great!

Gwenda

GwendaSydney, NSW

Fantastic results

Josh did a fantastic job on cleaning our lounge and rug in our family room. I would highly recommend Pure Dry. I will be using again in the future. Very happy.