Pure Dry Home Services

NSW, Sydney, NSW, Wollongong, VIC, Melbourne, etc...

Viola

ViolaSydney, NSW

Carpet cleaning

Peter Ser did a great job of cleaning it was very detailed cleaning of the carpet , everything is done efficient and it did not even take to long. Thank you

Sarah V.

Sarah V.Sydney, NSW

Carpet looks brand new again

Arrived on time very courteous and polite. My carpets have come out beautiful look brand-new I even had a rug that I was contemplating throwing out it now looks amazing thank you so much Josh

Frustrated

FrustratedSydney, NSW

Disappointed with marks left on lounge

Had my 5 seater material lounge cleaned. After it dried, I noticed that the marks on the side of one arm was still there. I emailed company but told they checked with the cleaner and he said it was cleaned. I explained I was not happy to pay $123 and still have marks left. The lounge was not excessively dirty to start with. I also told them I would not use them again. I am suppose to be a VIP member.

Small 1 Bedroom apartment clean

Josh was polite and courteous before during and after the service,required a maintenance clean in small inner city apartment. Very Happy for the service received from Josh.Will use again soon.

Pauly

PaulySydney, NSW

Very Professional

Lloyd was very professional with his attitude and his work.
He called 20 mins before arrival, inspected my carpet and set about cleaning it.
He was efficient, friendly and quick, all within the timeframes specified by the company.

Viera

VieraSydney, NSW

Happy customer

We were informed by Warwick of his arrival. Found him to be punctual courteous attentive to details. We are satisfied with his work and would highly recommend him and the company to anyone.

Joshua smit

Joshua smitSydney, NSW

Flood damage

Peter selim very happy with the job very pleasent to work with explained in details carpet very clean and fresh removed staines will recommend to family and friends thank you

Graeme T.

Graeme T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lots of dirt on my carpet after an industrial clean

Go Loyd!

Very impressive efficient friendly and quick service. He rang within the timeframe given on the phone. My old carpet is revived. All furniture put in place. Thank you PureDry for Loyd.

KRISTAN FOO

KRISTAN FOOSydney, NSW

Good job and great staff.

Tim came to clean soiled carpet from our dog.Did a Great job and very friendly customer service. Also got Josh to Protect the sofas on a separate visit. Friendly service also and good job.

Lloyd performed a miracle!!

Fantastic job. I have very old carpet in a rental apartment. He was able to remove old food, drink & oil/grime stains that had been there for years. Pricing was more then fair & he made sure to confirm this with me before proceeding with the additional industrial clean. Really happy with his service today. Sarah

Grish

GrishSydney, NSW

Prompt and professional!

Will from Pure Dry Carpet cleaning did a great job! I appreciated his honesty in not trying to oversell his services. After inspection he recommended what would be fit for purpose. He arrived at the appointed time and had a friendly yet a professional attitude. The job was completed within an hour! The carpets look as good as new!

Excellent job

We recently had our carpets cleaned and were very happy with the result. Loyd was very professional and did a great job. He turned up on time was done within the hour. Thanks!

Worst dry cleaning of my carpet ever

Quoted $122. extras came to $250 then when carpet dried was just as dirty as before steam cleaning. A waste of money and not a professional job./ was quote 13389 if you want to check

Jacqui W

Jacqui WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling carpet clean job

Josh

JoshPerth, WA

Didn't show up

Had an appointment for a sat arvo. After waiting at home for their 30 min prior to arrival phone call,. I was annoyed to find that there was a no show

Merryl

MerrylSydney, NSW

Great job

Loyd came to clean my lounge and carpet. He was a really nice and considerate person. The lounge and carpet both came up really well considering the bits of damage they had incurred.
Very happy

Chris B.

Chris B.Sydney, NSW

German specialist

Peter s very professional happy with the service and follow up on treatments 10 out of 10 service would recommend to family and friends thank you pure dry pest control

Mary

MarySydney, NSW

We will never use them again!

[name removed] (the carpet cleaner) was assigned to clean my carpet. From the moment he did the inspection, he emphasised he could not guarantee removing the few stains that I was concerned about. They were not serious which was evident because the stains did come out but he wanted to charge me $80 for an industrial clean which was not necessary. He was obnoxious and everything was an effort for him. The job comprising three small bedrooms and a hallway was done within half an hour. We even moved all the furniture out to make the job easy for him when he arrived so no time was wasted. For everything he had an answer that it couldn’t be done. So we are very unhappy with the job.

P Prasad

P PrasadSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Had my apartment carpet cleaned by Loyd. He was very efficient great customer service recommend commercial carpet cleaning very much pleased with the finally out come and especially Loyd very friendly loved doing business with him and would very highly recommend him , 5 stars for Loyd.