4.3

3.4

DLM
DLM2 posts
  Verified NSW, Wollongong

The service was not provided or is not effective- They were advised that it did not work in the warranty period

I had a pest service in 30 November 2023. I noticed a lot more alive bugs than usual in January but thought I would wait and give the service the benefit of the doubt. When I brought it to their attention around 8 days out of the warranty period, advising it happened in the warranty period. The director decided to hone in on personal details I gave him about my daughter casting aspersions on what I was advising him. The service cost me $400 for pests and mice and I am a single mother that earns 30k a year. Do not give any of your hard earned cash to this business.
Kusara A.
Kusara A.
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Not satisfied (jobs not done properly)

Start time7:45-finish 8:07
Not even half hour
Not suitable for the job
Paris
ParisSydney, NSW

Incredible Service and quality work

Can not thank Warwick enough for attending to my home personally to carry out this work. not only did he deliver on the guarantee of perfection, he was able to answer any questions I had. He was a delight to speak with and you could tell the he cared about his clients.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.

Changed the price

I booked last minute & thought my prayers had been answered but instead I was quoted $106 on the phone but when the guy turned up he quoted $200 minimum. So if you like inconsistency and being let down book with these guys.
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Quote doubled up on the moment!! Rip off

I wish I had read these reviews earlier!
While doing the end of lease clean, the quote doubled up on the moment!
Nothing had been mentioned that either of the cleaning methods selected on the moment would have such a savage increase.
Left with no time for alternatives and a threat that the basic cleaning would not guarantee adequate cleaning...The result was fine, nothing surprising thou...but highly doubtful that it had any significant difference with the basic cleaning at this point.
DO MAKE SURE TO INQUIRE ON ALL THE HIDEN COSTS!!
Disappointed
DisappointedSydney2 posts
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Ripped off on price, not quoted before the job

Booking was simple and quite was quick. Then when the man came he told me it needed sanitizing. This was a” little bit more” with no price given. Then he sprayed one room, I went back to say please don’t and he said he had sprayed the whole lot … but he told me he had sprayed one room when I questioned him. So he said he would discount it for me.
Still no price given.
He completed the entire place in 20 mins then when I went to pay it had doubled. I was quoted $127 and it was $247 because of the sanitizer. That is not a “little bit” when it has doubled in price. I did pay the amount and take it up with the company. They refused to refund as I signed that the job is done. This is an appalling service of ripping off people.
CAVAN
CAVAN3 posts

HORRIBLE

There were some areas of my carpets they didnt even touch, plus they did a pest control twice and I still have cockroaches
julia393
julia393Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC18 posts
  Verified VIC, Melbourne
Belinda
BelindaSydney, NSW

Excellent service!

Lloyd called ahead of time and was punctual and friendly. I had originally planned to only get a few rooms carpet cleaned to keep costs low and do the other rooms another time, however Lloyd quoted us a great price so we got the whole house done! He was very professional and did an excellent job! I highly recommend this company and will definitely book with them again!
Gigi P.
Gigi P.
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Exceptional service and results! Ramsen did a great job. Thank you.
Brigid H.
Brigid H.Sydney, NSW4 posts
Wilma
WilmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Verified VIC, Melbourne

STEAM CLEANED THE CARPET

I would highly recommend puredry carpets, they were on time and very efficient, did an amazing job. Wilma
Selly
SellySydney, NSW

Not satisfied

Came earlier than booked which was good, only 1 gentleman working at did our 2 rooms + small hallway in only 15min. Didnt touch my bed even though the add states basic furniture will be moved so i had to do it myself. Did not do any stain treatments (mum requested if he can do so in a small section and he refused saying it was burnt which it wasnt, once he left we did it ourselves and got the stain out. Mum wasnt very happy with the service and he couldnt care less he was in and out and rushed the job. Still charged us for 3 rooms for $93 even though the hallway was tiny (a small discount would have been appreciated)i personally would not recommend this company or ask them to come back again.
Julie Crosby
Julie CrosbySydney, NSW2 posts

Fantastic service

Pure Dry Carpet Cleaning - booked Thursday and completed Saturday before 9am. Just in time for Christmas Day!!!

Looks so fresh and smells Devine.
My next booking will definitely be my mattress.

cynthiaduj123