Power Steam Cleaning

Power Steam Cleaning

Excellent professional service

Our unit in Brisbane sustained a flood from upstairs, this company accommodated our timeframes, worked with other professionals and carried out an excellent job. They would be my go to from now on. I live in Cairns and the distance with on the job contact was not an issue. Thanks guys

Hi Kazba, Thank you for your Holland Park Carpet Cleaning Brisbane review. We understand certain situations can be frustrating especially if you can not be onsite. It was great to be able to help with the situation and get the carpets clean and dry again for you. Thank you for your comments and feedback.

Care, information and completeness

Luan was very informative explaining process and took great care not to damage walls or corners. End result was fantastic - would definately use again.

Hi Sue, Thank you for your Carindale carpet cleaning Brisbane review. We always take the time to explain to our process and answer any questions our customers may have. It was a pleasure to assist you with your carpet cleaning.

Great outcome. A service well done

Luan did a fantastic job to clean three rooms after a tenant had vacated the property. I was in doubt whether the carpet cleaning would improve the condition of the carpet as the previous tenant had allegedly had the carpets professionally cleaned on vacating the property.
I’m glad I did this as the condition of the carpets have drastically improved.
Also, Luan is is a really friendly bloke and a great ambassador for the business.
Thanks guys. I’ll definitely be in contact should I need the carpets done again.
Ryan.

Hi Ryan Thank you for your Holland Park Carpet Cleaning Brisbane review. We always do our best to get your carpets looking the best they can. We appreciate your feedback and support.

Excellent service and quick response

The response to my request for getting my carpets cleaned was quick . They came on time and were very friendly and did a great job with my carpets, it took out stains I had had fir some years. Great efficient and good service!

Hi Cama, Thank you for your Salisbury Carpet Cleaning Brisbane review. It was a pleasure to be able to assist you and get your carpets looking nice and new again.

11 out of 10!

These guys go above an beyond. After being left in the lertch by another company, these guys came through and fit me in last minute! And did a fantastic job too! Would recommend to anyone

Hi Nic, Thank you for your Greenslopes carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It was pleasure to be able to assist you with your carpet cleaning. It is unfortunate when a company lets you down. We will always do our best to fit you in.

Could not be happier!

I had a particularly hard job for Luan - a cream couch that had been neglected, dusty and dirty - I wasn't holding out much hope. Laun was extremely professional. He explained upfront what he thought he could achieve and why, his knowledge and expertise about fabrics and stains was outstanding. The end result was more than I could have hoped for - he breathed new life into the furniture with his meticulous work, it looked fabulous when he had finished with it. His pricing was extremely reasonable for the time and effort he put into the job. I can't recommend Laun highly enough!

Hi Theresa, Thank you for your Graceville carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It was great to be able to restore the cream couch, getting it back to it's glory days.

Carpets looking good and smelling wonderful!

Operator arrived on time; no disruption with equipment despite awkward access; a great job and much care taken with carpets and fragile upholstery on old recliner; completely satisfied, money well spent. Thank you Power Steam Cleaning.

Hi Vicki, Thank you for your Bardon Carpet Cleaning Brisbane and upholstery cleaning review. We are glad are could help you with your carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning. It is always good to see more and more satisfied customers.

Above and beyond service

Thank you Peter for arranging Luan to come and clean my recliner. Luan was courteous, professional and did a wonderful job. The recliner looks as good as new, and he gave me wonderful tips on how to clean the removable armrest covers.
I will use Power Steam Cleaning again.
Jo

Hi Jo, Thank you for your Middle Park upholstery cleaning Brisbane review. It was a pleasure to be able to get such a nice recliner looking the way it should.

Absolutely the best!

Great and friendly service. My carpet has never looked cleaner. Smells great too! I have recommended them to my friends and family as well. Definitely the best around.

Hi Diane, Thank you for your carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It is great to see more and more happy customers.

Very professional. Great service

The staff was very professional and listened to our requirements in patient and addressed them accordingly. I am very pleased with the look of my carpet and rugs after cleaning.

Hi Janet, Thank you for your Annerley carpet cleaning Brisbane and Rug cleaning review. We value our customers and always take the time to listen to our customers and what they would like to achieve.

Good old fashioned service

It is very hard these days to find a Company that truly value good old fashioned service. From the moment I first made contact to paying the bill I was pleasantly surprised. Had to organise to have carpet plus upholstery cleaning done for my elderly parents. Booking was a breeze and I received a test message 30mins before arrival as promised. Luan who turned up to do the job could not have been more obliging. He was friendly and polite and very mindful of my parents age even taking the time to say good bye to them remembering that he had to speak loudly. The job that was done was of a high standard and I would not hesitate to recommend or use this service again.

Hi, Thank you for your Sherwood Carpet Cleaning Brisbane review. It was a pleasure to help your elderly parents get their carpet and upholstery nice and clean so they can enjoy.

Great service and very helpful

Power Steam Cleaning have just left my house, my carpet looks great and he was very helpful. I will be using this company again.

Hi Rhonda, Thank you for your Springwood carpet cleaning Brisbane review. We will always do the best we can with the situation at hand.

Don't go past Power Steam Cleaning

As a first time user of Power Steam Cleaning, I was more than pleasantly surprised. Luan was a breath of fresh air - timely, efficient, personable and certainly knows his business. I knew what he was doing every step of the way and he got on and did what he said he would do with no fuss. Delighted with the results - our carpets look and feel like new again. Highly recommended!

Hi Keith, Thank you for your Burpengary Carpet Cleaning Brisbane review. It is always good to see our customers smiling after our carpet cleaning Brisbane service.

Great job

I'm glad I chose Power Steam Cleaning - Luan was very professional and helpful. He explained what he would do, got straight on with the clean and did a great job, my carpets and rug were left clean and fresh. Very pleased with the result and would definitely recommend.

Hi Grammie, Thank you for your Clayfield Carpet Cleaning Brisbane and Rug Cleaning review. We always take the time to explain things to our customers and answer any questions as well.

Highly Recommend Power Steam Cleaning

This is the first time we've used Power Steam Cleaning after initially using a shonky company to clean our carpets. Luan was extremely professional and did a fantastic job. We are so happy with the results and will be using Power Steam Cleaning only in the future. Thank you for looking after our carpets.

Hi C, Thank you for your Ferny Grove Carpet Cleaning Brisbane review. Unfortunately no matter what industry it is you are going to get some bad companies as well as good companies. We are glad you are happy with our service and it was a pleasure to look after your carpets.

Very punctual

Highly recommend power steam cleaning Luan didn't muck around , he got in and checked out what I asked to be done and did a fantastic job very happy with the end result and will use them again .

Hi R, Thank you for your Albany Creek Carpet Cleaning Brisbane review. It is great to see more and more happy customers.

Great Customer Service

First time I have used Power Steam Cleaning and the Carpets, stairs and rug were left clean and fresh. Luan's friendly and helpful customer service was outstanding.

Hi JCM, Thank you for your Ascot Carpet Cleaning Brisbane review. It was a pleasure to assist you.

Great job - thank you!

First time I have used Power Steam, and they really exceeded my expectations. My special thanks to Luan who worked very hard and did a thorough job for us, especially in our dog problem area which was not in good shape. Excellent customer service is pretty rare these days, but Luan restored my faith in the service industry.
Overall I thought it was good value for money - I would use Power Steam again without hesitation.

Hi Gordan Thank you for your Chapel Hill carpet cleaning Brisbane and urine treatment review. We will always do our best no matter how difficult the situation may be.

Fantastic service

Peter was great, so thorough and friendly. They were able to fit my job in at short notice and were flexible with the timing when I needed to change. Excellent job as well, really happy with the result. I would highly recommend the team at Power Steam Cleaning. Thank you!

Hi Nele, Thank you for your Holland Park carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It is great to see more and more happy customers.

Always satisfied

Second time I have used Power Steam and Both times I have been left extremely satisfied and grateful to Luan.
My carpets are always left looking, feeling and smelling amazing.

Hi Tish, Thank you for your Griffin carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It is always a pleasure working with you and helping you get your carpets clean and fresh.