Marlene

MarleneSouth East Queensland, QLD

So clean!! So happy!!

The carpets looked so clean after the steam-clean! It is reassuring to me to know that the carpets have been thoroughly cleaned before we move in. Luan was courteous and professional and I appreciated the 30min heads-up text message as to when they would arrive. I will definitely use their services again.

Hi Marlene,
Thank you for your Annerley carpet cleaning Brisbane review. We understand the importance of having your carpets properly cleaned.

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Results and Service

You get what you pay for and I couldn't be happier. Apart from the fantastic result, the gentleman who attended was very professional and informative. Will be booking every 12 months. Thank you

Hi Amanda,
Thank you for your Cleveland carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It is always motivating to see more and more happy customers.

Paula

PaulaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, Punctual and Friendly

It was my first time using Power Steam Cleaning and I was very impressed! Luan was patient, efficient and very knowledgeable and even had the courtesy to ask if the scented sanitiser that he uses throughout the house, was the right amount, as he didn't want it to be too strong and overpowering for us or our pets. Luan explained the procedures that he was going to carry out for the clean and was very helpful with moving furniture etc. Would happily use Power Steam Cleaning again in the future and recommend them to others!

Hi Paula,
Thank you for your carpet cleaning Brisbane review. We always take the time to listen to our customers and help in the best way possible.

Killer61

Killer61Brisbane

Great Outcome during testing times .

Long texted half an hour before arrival. He was extremely accomodating with our requests (we had moved furniture prior to his arrival). The urine odour has disappeared, very satisfied with outcome.

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a carpet cleaning Brisbane review for us. We appreciate your support.

Sara

SaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Job, very professional!

I am super happy with your service. My couch looks brand new! It was a very professional and friendly experience. Quick and efficient. Minimal mess and respectful to your property. Thank you!!

Hi Sara,
Thank you for your upholstery carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It was a pleasure helping you get your couch looking new again.

Great work in a timely manner

Turned up on time were helpful and professional. The guys clear about what was possible and what was not. I was impressed with their work. I have and will continue to recommend them to others.

Hi,
Thank you for your carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It is always to great to see more and more happy customers.

Braden G.

Braden G.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent work!!

These guys were able to fit me in after a no show from another mob. General clean, plus some problematic dog wee stains in an old, cream carpet other companies unsuccessfully ‘treated’. The difference is amazing. Even after it’s all dried, you can hardly tell the stains were there. Not the cheapest, but definitely the most effective cleaners I’ve used!

Hi Braden,
Thank you for your carpet cleaning Brisbane review. We understand we are not the cheapest out there as our focus has always been on the quality which is what our customers value most just like you.

Fantastic Result - Got stains use Power Steam Cleaning

Vacating rental unit which had very old, worn and stained carpet. In particular there was staining in the main lounge area including spilled hair dye. Luan was transparent from the first call, explained he would do the best he could but hair dyes can be very difficult stains to remove (& it was on cream carpet).

Fantastic result, stains removed & carpet looked better then when we moved in. Luan also showed a deep knowledge of his trade, explaining what he would need to do, taking into account the age and condition of the carpet and how he would need to treat it.

Slightly higher in his quote then some others but worth every cent by his workmanship alone. Was on time, knowledgeable and efficient. Would recommend him in a heartbeat.

Hi Scott,
Thank you for your carpet cleaning Brisbane review. We always give an honest evaluation of the situation of the carpet and do our best to get them as clean as possible. It was great to be able to assist you Scott.

Couldn't believe the improvement

The Power Steam Cleaning team did an exceptional job. I couldn't believe how clean our carpets came up. We had to have them redone from a previous company as they were still very dirty and they left a disgusting odor. After the Power Steam clean the carpets came up spotless and the deodorizer they used left the home smelling so fresh and clean. We were able to get full bond return. I highly recommend this company. Thank you.

Brandon Ly

Brandon LySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Job

Amazing service and great staff. Staff did a terrific job of removing a stain as well as leaving all rooms spotless and clean. I highly recommend this service they were more then helpfull.

Hi Brandon,
Thank you for your Greenslopes carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It was a pleasure to help you with your carpet cleaning.

Highly recommend

Excellent service from Luan today! He was punctual, professional and friendly. Most importantly my carpet, rugs and leather lounge all look fantastic. Luan managed to remove a large stain that I thought was there for good. I will definitely use Power Steam Cleaning again.

Hi Olivia,
Thank you for your Graceville carpet cleaning Brisbane review. We will always do our best to help remove those unwanted stains from your carpets and get them looking good again.

Darren

DarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Carpet Cleaner in the business

This is the second time we have used Power Steam Clean and can recommend them highly. Luan did a fantastic job cleaning our carpets even removing some pet stains I thought could not be removed. I have used other companies in the past but really happy we have found Luan he does an excellent job.

Hi Darren,
Thank you for your carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It is always great to see our returning customers and it is our pleasure to be able to help get carpets clean and fresh again.

Amazing Carpet cleaning

Fantastic Job! Very professional and great care taken. Luan was extremely helpful and explained everything. He even used guards to protect my walls. Carpets look wonderful and smell fresh.
I would thoroughly recommend Power steam cleaning.
Not the cheapest out there but couldnt be more satisfied.

Hi Tamara,
Thank you for your Warner carpet cleaning Brisbane review. We always take the time to explain things to customers about our carpet cleaning Brisbane process and answer any questions as well.

Waikura H.

Waikura H.South East Queensland, QLD

Very professional

Great job very professional. Explained the job to me and the results were amazing. Luan handled everything with ease. The indeapth explanation of the job before and after can't beat it.

Hi Waikura,
Thank you for your Morningside carpet cleaning Brisbane review. We always take the time to explain to our customers what we are doing and answer any questions as well.

Highly recommended

Texted to advise when he was 30 min away, turned up on time. Took care not to damage anything in my house and attention to detail in cleaning my lounges was fantastic. Thanks so much! You were recommended to me be a colleague and I will recommend you now to others! Very happy with the results and a great price!

Hi Lesa,
Thank you for your Mitchelton Upholstery Cleaning Brisbane review. It is always great to be able to help get your upholstery looking nice and fresh.

Great carpet cleaner

Power Steam Cleaning cleaned our carpet in all four bedrooms. The operator, Luan, was excellent to deal with, on time, very careful with his work, and explained really well what he was doing. The carpet was flattened in the heavily tracked areas and it came up really well.

I’ll use them again.

Elaine
Grange

Hi Elaine,
Thank you for your The Gap carpet cleaning Brisbane review. We always take the time to explain what we are doing so our customers understand what is happening.

Excellent results

We were very pleased with the cleaning of our carpets. Our carpets are a very light colour and now look as new. Luan was a pleasure to deal with. He explained everything he had done and how to deal with any further problems.
I would highly recommend Power Steam Cleaning,

Hi Maureen,
Thank you for your Sunnybank Hills carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It is great to see you are happy with your carpet cleaning and it was a pleasure to help you.

Chris Davidson

Chris DavidsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really impressed

Power Steam Cleaning cleaned our lounge suite and the carpet in two rooms. They did an excellent job. The operator, Luan, was on time, set a really high standard in his work, and did all he could to give us the result we wanted. Power Steam Cleaning wasn't offering the lowest prices on the internet - but they proved to be great value for money, and that's what counts in something as varied as a cleaning service. We're confident we'll use them again.
Chris
Holland Park West
'

Hi Chris,
Thank you for your Holland Park West carpet cleaning Brisbane and upholstery cleaning review. We are very glad you are happy with the result as we always do our best.

Narelle

NarelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Cleaning and Friendly Prompt Operator

Large lounge & rug cleaned up beautifully - the before & after photos were amazing. Highly recommend this operator, Luan was very helpful, professional, on time and mindful of pet in the house.

Hi Narelle,
Thank you for your Bowen Hills carpet cleaning Brisbane and upholstery cleaning review. It was a pleasure to be able to get your lounge looking great again.

Highly Recommend

Power Steam Cleaning were prompt to arranging an appointment and quote. Luan was very professional, a wealth of knowledge, provided an excellent service and was able to add extra cleaning services on the spot at a reasonable price. We will be using them again.

Hi Vanessa,
Thank you for your Wynnum West carpet cleaning Brisbane and upholstery cleaning review. We appreciate your feedback and always do our best to help our customers.