Darren

DarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Carpet Cleaner in the business

This is the second time we have used Power Steam Clean and can recommend them highly. Luan did a fantastic job cleaning our carpets even removing some pet stains I thought could not be removed. I have used other companies in the past but really happy we have found Luan he does an excellent job.

Hi Darren,
Thank you for your carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It is always great to see our returning customers and it is our pleasure to be able to help get carpets clean and fresh again.

Amazing Carpet cleaning

Fantastic Job! Very professional and great care taken. Luan was extremely helpful and explained everything. He even used guards to protect my walls. Carpets look wonderful and smell fresh.
I would thoroughly recommend Power steam cleaning.
Not the cheapest out there but couldnt be more satisfied.

Hi Tamara,
Thank you for your Warner carpet cleaning Brisbane review. We always take the time to explain things to customers about our carpet cleaning Brisbane process and answer any questions as well.

Waikura H.

Waikura H.South East Queensland, QLD

Very professional

Great job very professional. Explained the job to me and the results were amazing. Luan handled everything with ease. The indeapth explanation of the job before and after can't beat it.

Hi Waikura,
Thank you for your Morningside carpet cleaning Brisbane review. We always take the time to explain to our customers what we are doing and answer any questions as well.

Highly recommended

Texted to advise when he was 30 min away, turned up on time. Took care not to damage anything in my house and attention to detail in cleaning my lounges was fantastic. Thanks so much! You were recommended to me be a colleague and I will recommend you now to others! Very happy with the results and a great price!

Hi Lesa,
Thank you for your Mitchelton Upholstery Cleaning Brisbane review. It is always great to be able to help get your upholstery looking nice and fresh.

Great carpet cleaner

Power Steam Cleaning cleaned our carpet in all four bedrooms. The operator, Luan, was excellent to deal with, on time, very careful with his work, and explained really well what he was doing. The carpet was flattened in the heavily tracked areas and it came up really well.

I’ll use them again.

Elaine
Grange

Hi Elaine,
Thank you for your The Gap carpet cleaning Brisbane review. We always take the time to explain what we are doing so our customers understand what is happening.

Excellent results

We were very pleased with the cleaning of our carpets. Our carpets are a very light colour and now look as new. Luan was a pleasure to deal with. He explained everything he had done and how to deal with any further problems.
I would highly recommend Power Steam Cleaning,

Hi Maureen,
Thank you for your Sunnybank Hills carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It is great to see you are happy with your carpet cleaning and it was a pleasure to help you.

Chris Davidson

Chris DavidsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really impressed

Power Steam Cleaning cleaned our lounge suite and the carpet in two rooms. They did an excellent job. The operator, Luan, was on time, set a really high standard in his work, and did all he could to give us the result we wanted. Power Steam Cleaning wasn't offering the lowest prices on the internet - but they proved to be great value for money, and that's what counts in something as varied as a cleaning service. We're confident we'll use them again.
Chris
Holland Park West
'

Hi Chris,
Thank you for your Holland Park West carpet cleaning Brisbane and upholstery cleaning review. We are very glad you are happy with the result as we always do our best.

Narelle

NarelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Cleaning and Friendly Prompt Operator

Large lounge & rug cleaned up beautifully - the before & after photos were amazing. Highly recommend this operator, Luan was very helpful, professional, on time and mindful of pet in the house.

Hi Narelle,
Thank you for your Bowen Hills carpet cleaning Brisbane and upholstery cleaning review. It was a pleasure to be able to get your lounge looking great again.

Highly Recommend

Power Steam Cleaning were prompt to arranging an appointment and quote. Luan was very professional, a wealth of knowledge, provided an excellent service and was able to add extra cleaning services on the spot at a reasonable price. We will be using them again.

Hi Vanessa,
Thank you for your Wynnum West carpet cleaning Brisbane and upholstery cleaning review. We appreciate your feedback and always do our best to help our customers.

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Stain removal

The operator,Luan, did the cleaning he was very helpful and friendly. Removed stains that I though would never come out of the carpet and a chair. Great Job well done. No hesitation in highly recommending this company

Hi Michael,
Thank you for your Annerley carpet cleaning Brisbane review. Some stains can be challenging but we always do our best to get the your carpets looking and smelling fresh.

Neil

NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impressive All Round! On time, on budget and all with a smile.

We were impressed by the:
- Professionalism
- Thoroughness
- Simplicity
- Friendliness
- 5 star service
- On time
- On budget
- Communication
We are first time users & will be using Luan again for sure. This is how a business should be run. If you remember the ‘old days’ and you got what you paid for, then these guys sure know how to do it properly.
Highly recommended!

Hi Neil,
Thank you for your Upper Mt Gravatt carpet cleaning Brisbane and upholstery cleaning Brisbane review. It was a pleasure to be able to help you with your carpet cleaning Brisbane job.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

First time user's of Power Steam Cleaning, certainaly use again.

This is the first time we used Power Steam Clean to clean our carpets and leather lounges.
Right form the first contact via phone to obtain a quote through to the cleaning on the day by Luan, they were professional, informative, and friendly and listened to my needs and explained the process.
We shall be using them again.

Hi David,
Thank you for your Camp Hill carpet cleaning Brisbane review. Thank you for your feedback and sharing your experience. It is always a pleasure to help our customers.

Amazing job done

This is the second time I have used this service and would definitely recommend it to anyone. Luan is such a friendly and outgoing person who always takes care and pride in the work that he does. My carpets endure a lot from children and our naughty cats and both times Luan gets all the dirt and cat urine out of our carpets. I will always come back to this carpet cleaning company.
Nicole

Hi Nic,
Thank you for your Herston Carpet Cleaning Brisbane review. We understand the urine issues associated odours that come with that from our lovely pets. It is great to be able to help in those sometimes unpleasant situations.

Great service definitely recommend this company

Extremely good service. I was kept informed of time of arrival, Luan was very professional and happy to help. My furniture came up so clean, I was so pleased and very impressed with the outcome and will definitely book again. Keep up the good work and thanks for doing such a great job. Kind Regards Jeanette

Hi Jeanette,
Thank you for your Kuraby carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It was a pleasure to help you with your upholstery and rug cleaning and great to see that you were very pleased with the outcome.

Klennon

KlennonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Carpet looks fresh and clean

So happy with this service and the friendly gentleman that cleaned my carpet today. He was so helpful and genuine. Looks clean and smells great. Would highly recommend this company and would book again.

Hi Kathryn,
Thank you for your carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It was a pleasure assure to be able to help you.

Tamara A

Tamara ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic work done!

Fantastic job done at my place! So profesional! I will highly recommended for any future jobs and definitely will call your como again in the near futre! Thanks Tamara Anastasas

Hi Tamara,
Thank you for your carpet cleaning Brisbane review. We love seeing more and more happy customers.

Kazba

KazbaBrisbane

Excellent professional service

Our unit in Brisbane sustained a flood from upstairs, this company accommodated our timeframes, worked with other professionals and carried out an excellent job. They would be my go to from now on. I live in Cairns and the distance with on the job contact was not an issue. Thanks guys

Care, information and completeness

Luan was very informative explaining process and took great care not to damage walls or corners. End result was fantastic - would definately use again.

Hi Sue,
Thank you for your Carindale carpet cleaning Brisbane review. We always take the time to explain to our process and answer any questions our customers may have. It was a pleasure to assist you with your carpet cleaning.

Ryan Valks

Ryan Valks

Great outcome. A service well done

Luan did a fantastic job to clean three rooms after a tenant had vacated the property. I was in doubt whether the carpet cleaning would improve the condition of the carpet as the previous tenant had allegedly had the carpets professionally cleaned on vacating the property.
I’m glad I did this as the condition of the carpets have drastically improved.
Also, Luan is is a really friendly bloke and a great ambassador for the business.
Thanks guys. I’ll definitely be in contact should I need the carpets done again.
Ryan.

Hi Ryan
Thank you for your Holland Park Carpet Cleaning Brisbane review. We always do our best to get your carpets looking the best they can. We appreciate your feedback and support.

Excellent service and quick response

The response to my request for getting my carpets cleaned was quick . They came on time and were very friendly and did a great job with my carpets, it took out stains I had had fir some years. Great efficient and good service!

Hi Cama,
Thank you for your Salisbury Carpet Cleaning Brisbane review. It was a pleasure to be able to assist you and get your carpets looking nice and new again.