NSW, VIC, QLD, etc...
4.0 from 1,378 reviews

Wayne

WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would not use this company again

Young fella that came out was nice and pleasant and went about his job fine.
Electro dry
Terrible customer service booked 5 a/c units to be cleaned could only do 3.
Others too large for the cleaning bag they use
Booking lady did not ask a/c sizes when booking
1 unit leaks water now we opened it up
Full of muck just 2 weeks later

TLP

TLPNorthern Region, NSW

Fantastic Service

We had a very professional yet extremely friendly technician help us out with an end of lease carpet clean and he was so helpful and kind, I cannot recommend him enough. I appreciate the price and the deals, though I wish Electrodry were clear on which services they provide to which town.

Franchise UsedArmidale

magnus1941

magnus1941Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Good job and service

Very easy to deal with. Booking made online via messenger. A lot of detail provided in the booking process so I knew exactly what I was paying for and getting.

The operator arrived on time and went about the job in a brisk manner. Thorough vacuum of the carpets followed by the cleaning itself. Provided good advice on the immediate aftercare eg time to allow to dry etc and replacement of furniture etc.

I have used carpet cleaners in the past and would certainly use Electrodry again.

Putrid treatment of customer

I'm unsure how they are trading legally given that they will not provide an invoice to anyone for works under $200. When I explained that I need an invoice for trust account, Angela advised that they cannot accept payment from trust accounts and do not issue invoices for jobs under $200. She then told me it would be best if we cancelled the booking.

Franchise UsedByron Bay

Margaret Sprawson

Margaret SprawsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

• VIC

Old Carpet Revived

Cleaner arrived on time with all equipment. Carpet is over 40 years old so we were very pleased to seeing it cleaned to such a high standard- not as good as new but looking good

Patricia Donnelly

Patricia DonnellyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great job

The workman did an awesome job, very thorough and helpful. He was admittedly a little late but was apologetic explained the reason why and then got on with the job. Would recommend this service

Franchise UsedMaryborough

Mandy

MandyWestern Australia

• WA

Have booked them again

Fantastic job done of carpets . Good communication with me throughout job. Re booked the company to do more rooms. Would recommend to others.
Reasonable price for the size rooms I had.

Franchise UsedBunbury

Dayboro QLD

Dayboro QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality job and good value for money

Technician was professional and friendly. Job was quickly responded to after phone enquiry. Good value for money. Long term stains successfully removed from carpet. Technician able to quote and complete extra works on the spot.

Franchise UsedBrisbane Northside

Leesa B

Leesa BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service - Highly Recommend

Booking was easy and operator provided clear details about prices and services. Operator was on time, professional, did great job cleaning rugs/lounge. Fab service would use again and recommend to others.

Franchise UsedBrisbane Northside

Excellent job

The complete experience was not only easy but affordable. It was booked very close to Christmas and I asked to change the date and it was no problem at all!
Quality job down would definitely recommend

Franchise UsedLismore

Brand new lounge

My lounge after 5 years of wear was returned to new. It was so good it was unrecognisable. The end result was so awesome and so worth it. Thanks Electrodry.

Franchise UsedPort Macquarie

Customer service centre helpful

The team at the call centre provided friendly yet professional service and good information and feedback along the way. When changes to the booking were needed this was attended to smoothly and confirmation emails were promptly received so that I had confidence that the work was scheduled for a time that would suit.

StevenSouth East Queensland, QLD

time wasters

I booked in to get my carpets cleaned an aircon cleaned . they were 2 hrs late and i would not recommend them too anyone.
and was not given any discount and rang them up with my complaint and they still have not got back to me do not use this company.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Steven. Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and rest assured that we will investigate this matter. We can assure you that this is an isolated case. We will take your feedback on board to help improve our service.

Steven

I hope you do as it costs nothing to call n let people know when you are going to be late .
especially 1.5 hrs late on a Friday afternoon

Kathryn G.Perth, WA

Appalling - DO NOT USE

Franchise UsedPerth
Kathryn G.

Hahahaha oh look now I’m being lied to... this company continues to amaze

Paul G.

Paul G.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst Service Ever

After happily getting my Air Con cleaned last year I got them to do it again this year.
Well, the technician broke the door on the air con, left it not even clean and it's been leaking for 2 weeks. After a RE-DO was scheduled, it was cancelled 3 times due to the technician calling in sick. After the last cancellation I asked for a refund. Still waiting for it even though I paid with a Credit Card, I don't understand how they can't put it straight back on. They asked for my bank de details instead and I'm still waiting.

Franchise UsedGold Coast
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Paul. Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and have forwarded your feedback to our complaints team. A member of our staff will get in touch with you within the day regarding this issue.

Child Care Business

Child Care BusinessSouth East Queensland, QLD

• QLD

Quick, thorough and on time.

I had 4 children at home and this wasn't a problem for the guys. They had the job done thoroughly and quickly. They were extremely helpful in putting the carpet back to its original place for me.

Wonderful Service

I would highly recommend Electrodry, the technician was really polite thorough and highly professional a job very well done, the bedroom carpets came up very well with stains I was concerned about removed

Franchise UsedForster-Tuncurry

Review collected in partnership with Electrodry

Appalling service...ZERO STAR...Still waiting for manager to call

Franchise UsedMelbourne
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, thanks for your feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and we will make sure to look into this matter asap. Kindly message us with your contact number and service address so we can follow this up for you.

very effective and easy

The technician was polite and did a wonderful job. Fabulous work, they just got in and went to work without any stuff. We were delighted that they got a very stubborn stain out without any trouble. Try them you wont be disappointed!

Franchise UsedBlue Mountains

Cornwall99

Cornwall99Victoria

• VIC

Excellent service and cleaning in Creswick

Easy to book, pay via card after the service. The driver rang to let me know he was on his way, and was very friendly. The carpet came up beautifully, and it was so great not to have to wait days for it to dry.