NSW, VIC, QLD, etc...

1,522 reviews

CathyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

• SA

Definitely recommend Electrodry!

Very happy with the service and product. Matt was professional and friendly and did a great job. This is the first time I have used Electrodry and will definitely use them again.

Franchise UsedAdelaide

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

• VIC

I wish I'd done this years ago

Sven was very aware of Covid rules and was reassuring and professional. He did all the mattresses in the house and we are all extremely happy. I will be using this service again in about 18 months.
Fantastic

Franchise UsedPakenham

Review collected in partnership with Electrodry

Electrodry gives professional results.

Fantastic service very professional. Electrodry is the way to go, you will be very pleased. Takes the hard work out of doing it yourself.
It's best to let the professional's do it.

Franchise UsedPort Macquarie

Great service and outcome

Our service provider Scott was great, on time, helpful and did a great job. The carpets looked as good as new. Some marks we thought would never come out were removed

Franchise UsedArmidale

Review collected in partnership with Electrodry

I called up the morning of service and Joe stepped up and got onto the job within an hour. Very happy with result dried up nice and smells good. Thanks Joe

Franchise UsedTweed Heads

Darryl

DarrylRedland

Cleaning of couch

Reliable and friendly.
Excellent knowlege regarding fabric.
Checked with furniture company regarding cleaning due to no label.
Good advise to care for fabric.
Good communication.
Very pleased with outcome.
Would use this company again to clean my furniture.

Franchise UsedCapalaba

Anonymous

AnonymousWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

• QLD

I was happy with the service provided and would highly recommend these guys. The real estate was the problem and couldn't be pleased no matter what. I was very happy.

Franchise UsedHervey Bay

Lounge clean

Rang to get a quote on my lounge 3 seater with a Chase said it was a big one quoted $190 to $250 guy turns up asks if I have had it done before respond no says $360 when I mentioned in quote said maximum is $250 just shrugged.

Franchise UsedMooroolbark
  • SA

Excellent Results and Professional Service

The technician Jay was excellent. He was on time, professional and did a great job. I’m very happy with the results. Carpets are looking the best they have in years

Louise

LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Clean air conditioner

Our air conditioner was cleaned in no time and we can smell the difference in the air. Our conditioner wasn't filthy but all conditioners need a clean to keep any mildew away. When I had carpets I always used Electrodry so when I saw they now clean air conditioners, I knew there wasn't a better choice. Thanks Electrodry, see you next year.

Franchise UsedLogan

Pammy Jaddle

Pammy JaddleAU

• WA

Need a regular service because we love to have our dogs inside with us. They're family!

It's part of the deal..... we have our dogs near us....we have the carpets cleaned regularly. Too easy!
The technicians are polite, efficient, thorough and offer good advice. I've been using Electrodry WA for about 8 years. That's because the service suits my needs and is reasonably priced.
I recommend this company.

Franchise UsedBunbury
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for the feedback, Pammy. We totally agree, much like us, pets like clean carpets too!

• VIC

Great Job and easy to deal with

Cleaned our carpet and chairs like new , great job Joe and we will get them back when they need a re-clean.
If you need your carpets or chairs cleaned I recommend this service.

Franchise UsedMorwell

Satisfied Customer

Satisfied CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great results

Communication was very prompt and polite. The Technician arrived on time, was friendly and knowledgeable and professional. He did a great job removing stains and bringing life to old worn carpet.

AngieIllawarra, NSW

Thrilled

I was thrilled with the results of my recent carpet clean by Electrodry. I would highly recommend them to anyone who’s wanting to get their carpets cleaned. They also offer a huge range of other services.

Franchise UsedNowra
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for booking us Angie. We hope to hear from you again in the future.

You certainly will

Review collected in partnership with Electrodry

Air Con clean - highly recommend!

Our technician was Seb in Brisbane. He was prompt, professional and respectful of our space. Had a minor issue after the clean that was resolved quickly no dramas. You can see the strong attention to detail in every aspect of Seb’s work. We would gladly have him back every year for our air con maintenance!

Franchise UsedBrisbane
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Emma. Thanks for your feedback. We'll make sure to share it with Seb!

Tony

TonyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

• QLD

The only way to clean your carpets!

Best we have ever seen our carpets since they were layed many years ago! They were easy to deal with and payment was a breeze! Prompt service and did the job earlier than I expected.
Will definitely use them again!

Franchise UsedBundaberg
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Tony. Thanks for the feedback. We're glad you found our service easy and effective. We hope to be able to service your carpets again in the future!

Yvette

YvetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Carpet Cleaning

Excellent customer service with regular updates. Cleaner was personable, punctual and thorough. Great end result. Cleaner was focused on the best result for the customer. Was not pushy for additional services.

Franchise UsedBrisbane
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Yvette. Thanks for your feedback. We're glad to read that you found our service satisfactory. We look forward to servicing your carpets again in the future.

ozziemozzie

ozziemozzieCentral West, NSW

Great carpet again!

Not sure how long since my home had had the carpets cleaned. But what a difference the cleaner made in a short time. He even moved a few lounge chairs to help out.

Franchise UsedBathurst
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for the feedback, Ozziemozzie. Thanks for booking our service. We hope you enjoy your clean carpets! Please feel free to give us a buzz if there's anything else we can help you with.

Rochelle Condon

Rochelle CondonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

• VIC

Fabulous results and great service

I am thrilled with the results and the courtesy and the Service Thanks so much am singing your praises to all my friends. You did a great job and I will hire you again for some of the other serviced

Franchise UsedMelbourne
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Rochelle. Thank you so much for the feedback. We hope you enjoy your clean and germ-free carpets. Feel free to get in touch if there's anything else we can help you with!

I love the song

I haven’t actually used electrodry products but the ad is so catchy. I often find myself singing it on random occasions. I can’t wait to use the service xx xx

Franchise UsedSale
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Holly. We're glad to hear from you. Feel free to let us know when you're ready to book. We'll make sure to give your carpets that extra Electrodry care. We look forward to hearing from you.

Cathyasked

Electrodry

I found it difficult to establish a time for my carpet to be cleaned, and the email that was sent didn't match the actual time on the 3 occasions Electrodry have attended my property. The onsite staff have been keen to please but I can't say that about management. When I had problems due to the stairs not being cleaned properly, and shocking stains remained, the first service agent took pictures and said he would refer the problem on, then I arranged for a second service agent who also cleaned the stairs but he was clearly and rightfully not satisfied that the issue had been resolved either. He suggested I contact the company again to get a supervisor to attend. I made another appointment (who showed up at the unscheduled time again) and it was another service agent. I explained it all to him due to the fact he had no idea about the existing problem. He spoke to his supervisor and I was told that after he cleaned the stairs for the 3rd time I would receive a phone call from him to check if I was happy. By now the carpet is stretched, and all stains are not gone. The carpet needs replacing, and I am extremely concerned because you can't match new with old, and you can't stop at the top of the stairs. Having not heard from the supervisor, I phoned the company again, and have not yet had any response. I don't wish to write a rotten report on product review, but according to Australian Consumer Law, and I quote, this is a major failure -"the services are substantially unfit for their normal purpose and cannot easily be made fit, within a reasonable time. For example, a carpet-cleaning service changes the colour of the consumer’s carpet in some places" Page 4 of 'An Industry Guide to Australian consumer Law'.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Cathy. Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. To help you with this issue, kindly email us at feedback@edry.com.au with your service address and best contact number(s).

Cathy

I immediately emailed you my details and still haven’t heard from you...

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Cathy. The email should've gone to me, amongst others, but it seems to have not gone through. Would you mind just chatting your service address here? Thanks.

Margaret Sneddon

Margaret Sneddonasked

Electrodry NSW

Can you dry clean a white shag rug 280 x 190 cm. Situated The Entrance.
MLS

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for enquiring, Margaret. Yes, we can clean shag rugs. Depending on the material and condition of your rug, we should be able to clean it within our minimum fee of $109. For a more accurate quote, you're welcome to call our hotline 132713.

Adila H.

Adila H.asked

SA

How long would it take to do carpet cleaning for five rooms and a staircase ?

Get an answer from our members and Electrodry representatives