NSW, VIC, QLD, etc...
4.0 from 1,452 reviews

1,452 reviews

Rip you off while at your home!!

Ilona

IlonaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent service

My floors got the best vacuuming of their lives, service was efficient and the people who came were great.
The procedures following the vacuuming left everything cleaner than it had ever been and I will certainly be using Electrodry again.

Franchise UsedTweed Heads

Vivienne S.

Vivienne S.Northern Region, NSW

Great Service

Prompt, efficient carpet clean with minimal fuss, job was completed swiftly and technician was extremely friendly, courteous and thorough. I would highly recommend Electrodry NSW to anyone wanting carpets cleaned.

Franchise UsedArmidale

Find out how Electrodry compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Great service, price and result

I was keen to try Electrodry as I was told their product leaves no chemical residue. The Price, Service and result was very good and I am happy to have them return. I see that they also clean mold from ceilings and thats really good to know.

Franchise UsedBurnie

Bubs

BubsPeel, WA

• WA

Wonderful for a lone woman with limited ability

Wonderful polite men, job well done in shorter time than expected. I appreciated very much how they worked as I was at the time not really well, Thank You guys for placing the furniture etc as asked.

Franchise UsedMandurah

Electrodry are amazing!!!

The technician that cleaned my couch did a brilliant job, not only did he manage to get cadle waz of the seat which blew my mind he removed all the horrible dog stains off aswell, I use electrodry every 6 months to keep the couch fresh.

Franchise UsedBrisbane

Jenna W

Jenna WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

• VIC

Grout cleaning- amazing!! Looks brand new

Had my tiles cleaned and grout cleaned and sealed. The transformation was Amazing. The tiles look like we have just built again. They look so clean and fresh. So happy with the result.

Franchise UsedMelbourne

Mark R.

Mark R.Northern Region, NSW

No Service

Have used Electrodry previously in country town of Inverell 2360. Went to book them again and advised they are not servicing because of current Covid. No Covid present in Country town as opposed to Armidale where they originate from. There are no restrictions on travel so this is made up. If they dont want my business, do not make up an excuse you cant answer, just say so, and I will not use you again

Lounge Suite

The time given to us was between 8.00am & 8.30am, Pavlos was here at 8.00am.
Our lounge was cleaned within an hour and half. Looks great. Service was excellent
Pavlos will be asked for when the carpets need some love.

Franchise UsedMurray Bridge

Michelle I.

Michelle I.Illawarra, NSW

Perfect Service and Wonderful Results

We had cream carpet that had been seriously neglected over the past decade from children to animals. I thought we would have had to replace it but the wonderful Electrodry service has made it clean again. I would highly recommend there service.

Franchise UsedBowral

Robyn Boyd

Robyn BoydNortheast, VIC

• VIC

Cleaning of 2 air conditioning units.Carpet cleaning of lounge room

The man did an excellent job couldn’t of asked for better service.He was on
Time and very friendly which was very refreshing.The cleaning of the carpet was very professional and also both air conditioners work much better now after cleaning of them were done

Franchise UsedBenalla
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for the feedback, Robyn! We're glad to read that you found our carpet and air conditioner cleaning services satisfactory. We'd love to hear from you again in the future.

Joan

JoanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Serice was Excellent

My carpets were cleaned by Eric who was very well presented, polite, friendly and his work was very professional, thrilled with the end result of my carpets, they were very tired, could definitely see the difference when they were cleaned, an added bonus was the special free treatment for the carpets after they were cleaned. Can definitely recommend Electodry!

Review collected in partnership with Electrodry

Didn’t show, didn’t bother to let me know.

Franchise UsedBarossa Valley
Lesley J.

Lesley J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect

Great service ,explained everything they were using carpets came up like new.
Very pleasant helpful,ontime guy who did the cleaning stains were removed and it dried as quick as promised I would highly recommend Electro Dry.

Franchise UsedAdelaide

Wendy

WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Job

The Electrodry technician arrived on time and left with my very old carpets looking brand new. I was very happy with the professionalism and outcome of the job. I would highly recommend them and definitely use them again.

Franchise UsedBrisbane Northside

Margaret

MargaretMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

• SA

Great service. Very efficient.

Eldery parent had some spills. Carpets and chair look new again. Freshened up for their return from hospital . Freindly service head down bum up got the job done quickly with limited space.

Franchise UsedGawler

Ronnie

RonniePerth, WA

• WA

My Inverter System as new

I was really impressed with the attention to detailed cleaning that my split system AC received by the Electrodry technician Darren. He was friendly and made sure the floor and furniture were covered.

Lower Mitcham

Lower MitchamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome !!

Pablo arrived at the given time. He was very professional and cleaned my rugs very effectively and in a timely manner. He was very tidy and put everything back in its place for me. 10/10 service!!

Franchise UsedAdelaide

charliepascoe

charliepascoeAU

Great!

The technician was on time, he was friendly, the price was as quoted and the carpets came up great! I’d have no trouble recommending them to anyone. Thanks very much.

Franchise UsedUlladulla

Ted

TedWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Beyond our expectations.

We had really dull and tired wooden floors, we decided to take the plunge and have your company do aTimber refresh.
We went out for the day while the workman did the job. Honestly, we couldn’t believe the difference, the floor looks like new. The service was impeccable and the guy was very professional. We were really happy with the whole experience. Many Thanks Electrodry.!!!!

Franchise UsedHervey Bay

Margaret Sneddon

Margaret Sneddonasked

Electrodry NSW

Can you dry clean a white shag rug 280 x 190 cm. Situated The Entrance.
MLS

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for enquiring, Margaret. Yes, we can clean shag rugs. Depending on the material and condition of your rug, we should be able to clean it within our minimum fee of $109. For a more accurate quote, you're welcome to call our hotline 132713.

Adila H.

Adila H.asked

SA

How long would it take to do carpet cleaning for five rooms and a staircase ?

MikeJPasked

Electrodry

Followup to my earlier question .... my partner has COPD and other chronic respiratory issues. How do I eliminate mould and do it without using chemicals which may be just as bad as mould??

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, MikeJP. Part our mould cleaning and treatment service is a process called micro misting which allows us to pull the VOC's from the cleaning solutions out of the air after treatment which will make the space safe for individuals like your partner. If you'd like more information about this, feel free to message us privately on marketing@edry.com.au with your phone number so we can have 1 of our senior technicians give you a ring.

MikeJP

Thanks. I will be in touch.

Get an answer from our members and Electrodry representatives