NSW, VIC, QLD, etc...

• Timeliness

Andrew
AndrewPerth

Beware - Very expensive quote for Mould Clean

We booked electrodry for a mould cleaning quote. We had to pay $40 for a rep to come and basically provide us with a quote for the work. The fee was non-refundable and had to be paid immediately.
We then received a quote for $850 for a clean/treat and micro misting even though their web site states $350 per room. Our room was the size they stated and we had moderate/light mould. So the price should have been $350 as stated on their site. At $850 - absolute rip off.
We called in a private contractor. He gave us a free quote (as most do), great service and we got the exact same work done for $308.
Be wary of Electrodry and their misleading website info. And you should never have to pay for a quote.

Lisa
LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good and professional

Very happy with the them. Very professional. The carpets are cleaned and smell fantastic. gave great advice on how to keep them clean and protected. He also did our rug and it is now protected especially with our dog. He was very respectful of our house

Fantastic results, professional service

I was extremely surprised and impressed at the difference in the appearance and colour of the carpets. I had been at my rental over 5 years, so they were looking fairly ordinary. From pet urine and make up stains, to general wear and tear marks. Very happy the stains are gone and the carpets look like new again. Alex did a wonderful job, and knew exactly what he was doing. He was friendly, courteous, and happy to have a chat and a joke. Great job Alex keep it up thank you for the amazing job!

Great job.

Adam did a fantastic job on cleaning my chaise lounge. It was quite grubby and all the stains were removed. Adam arrived earlier than booked (checked it was ok with me) and got in and got the job done. Very impressed. A true asset to your company and I have no hesitation in recommending Electrodry to my friends.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Adam will be thrilled to hear about this. We're glad to have been able to help you clean and refresh your lift chairs. Thanks for choosing Electrodry, Cheryl!

Don't use facebook
Don't use facebookWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

was a good professional job

The operator and professionalism of job was just great. I have recommended them to other friends and would do so in the future. They are very helpful and willing and cleaan

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. We're glad to read that you found our service satisfactory. We'll always be here for you should you require our services again.

Maryjane
MaryjaneMid North Coast, NSW

Good experience

I had Josh from Kempsey Electrodry clean the carpet and I was really happy with the job and the service. The stain was from a tenant and was red wine or blood vomit on 3 week old carpet (devastating right!). Whatever josh left on the carpet to help the stain has kept working!

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi Maryjane, thanks for your wonderful feedback. We're glad that stubborn stain has no longer giving you grief. We look forward to your next clean.

KAREN
KARENSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional service

Moved out of my house and had the carpet cleaned and they were very professional, on time and really friendly. The job done was excellent and will be using them again for my carpet cleaning needs

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Karen. Thanks for your positive feedback. We're glad to know that you were happy with your carpet cleaning results. We look forward to servicing your carpets again in the future.

Pamela L.
Pamela L.Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent Service

First time using Electrodry to clean office carpet. Adam was fast, efficient and very friendly. Carpets look brand new and I would recommend Electrodry to anyone requiring a professional service in delivering excellent results.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for choosing Electrodry! If you have any concerns, pls feel free to give our customer service hotline a buzz 1300 71 71 75.

Jess M
Jess MBrisbane

Great experience

Fast and efficient service, professional and on time, did a great job! I have used Electrodry twice now and both experiences I couldn't fault, great value for money as well.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for booking us, Jess! We're glad you found our service effective and hassle-free. We're looking forward to giving you a visit again!

Jamjay
JamjaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than I could have hoped for

Colin has cleaned our carpet twice in the last month, thanks to the difficulties of toilet training our new puppy in an apartment. The second time our pup had very widespread 'tummy trouble' and I despaired that the carpet may not be able to be salvaged. Colin did a wonderful job last time and a pretty much miraculous job this time. He is very professional and personable, and understood absolutely the need to balance the end result with a need for the carpet to dry quickly in the circumstances. Thanks Colin. I suspect we'll be seeing you again in the not too distant future!

great service

Excellent service professional job. On time no drama. Ross done a wonderful job, my old carpets they look amazing and smell fresh .Defiantly would recommend to all friends and family

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for your review, James. We're glad you enjoyed Ross's service. I'll pass this on to him as he deserves to hear your kind words. Appreciate you recommending us and we hope to see you on your next clean.

Jo G.
Jo G.South East Queensland, QLD

These guys were great!

These guys helped me out last minute when another company ripped me off and didn't show up for carpet clean (Australian Bond Clean - NEVER USE THEM!!) Colin was lovely, quick, did a thorough job and checked I was 100% happy before charging me. Thank you! Will definitely use again.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for booking us, Jo! We're glad you found our service effective and hassle-free. We'll make sure to extend your feedback to Colin. We look forward to your next clean.

Great job

Operator was punctual and courteous and did a great job on older carpets as we prepare a house for selling. Would quite happily use Electrodry again and recommend to others.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi Deb, thanks for leaving a wonderful review. We're glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. We look forward to servicing your carpets again in the future.

Linda Mortimer
Linda MortimerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everything looks great - now!

Electrodry was on time. Not only was my rug cleaned so well that it looks like a new one, also cleaned my polished floors - they are shining now. 'So courteous, helpful and efficient: Electrodry is my go-to cleaner from now on.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

We're pleased to know that you're happy with your overall Electrodry experience, Linda! We look forward to your next clean.

BrettCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good follow up service!

After having some initial problems with the cleaning of the tiles I was not happy with the service. After contacting Electrodry again Ben went out of his way to resolve the problem in a very professional manner.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi Brett, we're terribly sorry that you've had a poor experience with Electrodry. Rest assured that we will look into this for you. We'll have someone call you back and address your concerns.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for working through this issue with us, Brett. We're very glad that we could work through this matter and look forward to seeing you again in future.

Brett

Ben was able to work through the issues to reach a suitable resolution.
Thanks again Ben