NSW, VIC, QLD, etc...

Oh nooooooooo

Oh noooooooooCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Dropped the ball

Prices doubled , cancellations day before from Electrodry. We look after many bnbs. Electrodry used to be our go too but not anymore. Unfortunately these guys have totally dropped the ball. Cleaning agent does a great job but the company have failed to deliver.

Diane Wood

Diane WoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Russel arrived punctually. We went through the carpets I wanted cleaned. The 4 larger carpets were shag pile and bedroom and downstairs lounge were a regular pile. All came up like new. Very Happy

Franchise UsedBrisbane Northside

Review collected in partnership with Electrodry

Very happy with my newly cleaned carpet!

Matthew arrived on time and did a fantastic job! My carpet came up beautifully and I am very happy with the result. I will definitely be booking again next year!

Franchise UsedBrisbane Northside

J-Dub

J-DubSouth East Queensland, QLD

• QLD

Great result and professional experience

We had a gentleman named Corey clean our fabric lounge. Very nice bloke, very informative about the process he was undertaking and provided good advice to help keep my couch in the best condition moving forward. Found the process very professional and Corey very knowledgeable. I would use Electrodry again.

Hayley G

Hayley GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended lounge cleaning

A terrific job; the lounge has come up beautifully and the job was performed professionally and very promptly. Was very happy with how quickly I was able to book the cleaning also.

Colin P

Colin PCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent customer service from Mitch

Mitch was a godsend. He was presented with a difficult task and completed it with absolute professionalism. He was empathetic to the recent passing in our household and conducted himself in a manner befitting a true professional. I will be recommending electrodry.

Carpet cleaning report

Very happy with Mike’s service, very professional and one of the best the carpets have looked. He was friendly and professional, explaining what he would be doing prior to cleaning the carpets.

Franchise UsedTweed Heads

Joe

JoeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Geat service and product

The consultant was very good and provide a very good service. I would recommend electro dry as i have used them a couple of times now with very good results

Franchise UsedBacchus Marsh

Beezo

BeezoBrisbane

Tough Job for Andrew

He did a good job but some stains were too difficult to remove and Andrew did a good job on those. He did explain before hand that some might not come out. The carpets are old so we are happy with the job.

dysonnomore

dysonnomoreMid North Coast, NSW

A company that wins the client not just the job

Electrodry saved my carpet after two failed attempts by others.
They did far more than I could have ever expected.
I thank them for their commitment to excellence. Next time I'll call them first.

Franchise UsedCoffs Harbour

Chelsea

ChelseaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stains not removed, a glorified vacuum clean

The man was professional but for the amount of work I put in to get the carpet ready with enough access for him to work, it's some not worth it. Stains were not removed even the simple ones, and the edges of the room not even vacuumed sufficiently. It's really just a glorified vacuum service that costs a lot.

Cec

CecSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Professional service

Turned up on time. I didn't need to move furniture and the carpets are well cleaned. All good until I decided to post this review and I didn't use enough words. A bit annoying.

Franchise UsedBega

Sassy

SassyMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent results . Great customer service.

Very happy with all aspects of Electrodry's service.. Booking was quick and efficient.
Josh arrived at the exact time given and was helpful and friendly.
The results of the lounge clean were amazing. Couldn't be happier.
Highly recommend Josh at Port Macquarie Electrodry .

Franchise UsedPort Macquarie
Unhappy Customer

Unhappy CustomerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Disgraceful and embarrassing

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and will make sure to look into this for you. To track the progress of your complaint, kindly message us with your service address.

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

I will never use Electrodry again

I had them clean my carpets when I left a rental townhouse the carpet cleaning was a complete waste of time and money the guy blames the carpet my landlord was so shocked he insisted I give him the receipt

Franchise UsedPerth

Absolutely dreadful service.

No communication between call centre and technician. Work that needed to be done was apparently excluded from the quote. Tiles looked as bad as before the clean but grout started to crumble and fell out a day after the clean. 2 weeks ago I've complained to the company and asked for a refund but despite numerous phone calls I have not yet been contacted by anyone discussing this matter with me. Never again!

Franchise UsedHervey Bay
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Christoph. Thank you for your feedback. Kindly message us with your service address so we can assist you.

Colin Shapland

Colin ShaplandWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Helpful, and gives advice

He was within the time frame allocated. He was efficient and helpful. He tested areas of the rugs to confirm if they ran or not. He tried his best with the smaller rugs, and they still came out looking fine. The lounges came up clean, feeling and smelling fresh.

Franchise UsedBundaberg

Lesley

LesleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

• SA

Electrodry SA Upholstery Cleaning

Very happy with the results, particularly the upholstery cleaning. Our lounge chairs have had at least 5 years of over 60 children a week sitting and eating and drinking on them.

Nathan E

Nathan EMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Didn't Show Up, Twice.

Had a booking for 0730 Friday, technician called in sick. So the area coordinator rebooked for 1030 without confirming with me, but I had already explained that was too late as I was at work by then. So they rescheduled for 0730 following Monday. Again, no show. I call them and they tell me that the coordinator will call me to reschedule at 1230, no call. I call up in late afternoon to reschedule and all for a discount, and they couldn't provide me with a discount. Twice I'd removed the furniture from my rooms for no reason. Hopeless.

Great Service

Electrodry did a fantastic job and went the extra mile for us, surpassing our expectations on a very warm day. We were very pleased with the guy's hard work and helpfulness.

Franchise UsedBairnsdale

TCasked

ACT

Does management ever return calls to dissatisfied customers? I have been waiting 5 months now.
And been a customer of this company for 10 years.

Cathyasked

Electrodry

I found it difficult to establish a time for my carpet to be cleaned, and the email that was sent didn't match the actual time on the 3 occasions Electrodry have attended my property. The onsite staff have been keen to please but I can't say that about management. When I had problems due to the stairs not being cleaned properly, and shocking stains remained, the first service agent took pictures and said he would refer the problem on, then I arranged for a second service agent who also cleaned the stairs but he was clearly and rightfully not satisfied that the issue had been resolved either. He suggested I contact the company again to get a supervisor to attend. I made another appointment (who showed up at the unscheduled time again) and it was another service agent. I explained it all to him due to the fact he had no idea about the existing problem. He spoke to his supervisor and I was told that after he cleaned the stairs for the 3rd time I would receive a phone call from him to check if I was happy. By now the carpet is stretched, and all stains are not gone. The carpet needs replacing, and I am extremely concerned because you can't match new with old, and you can't stop at the top of the stairs. Having not heard from the supervisor, I phoned the company again, and have not yet had any response. I don't wish to write a rotten report on product review, but according to Australian Consumer Law, and I quote, this is a major failure -"the services are substantially unfit for their normal purpose and cannot easily be made fit, within a reasonable time. For example, a carpet-cleaning service changes the colour of the consumer’s carpet in some places" Page 4 of 'An Industry Guide to Australian consumer Law'.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Cathy. Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. To help you with this issue, kindly email us at feedback@edry.com.au with your service address and best contact number(s).

Cathy

I immediately emailed you my details and still haven’t heard from you...

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Cathy. The email should've gone to me, amongst others, but it seems to have not gone through. Would you mind just chatting your service address here? Thanks.

Margaret Sneddon

Margaret Sneddonasked

Electrodry NSW

Can you dry clean a white shag rug 280 x 190 cm. Situated The Entrance.
MLS

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for enquiring, Margaret. Yes, we can clean shag rugs. Depending on the material and condition of your rug, we should be able to clean it within our minimum fee of $109. For a more accurate quote, you're welcome to call our hotline 132713.

Get an answer from our members and Electrodry representatives