ACT, NSW, QLD, SA, VIC and 2 more

gweginoz

gweginozAdelaide

• SA

Great Job!

I have our carpets cleaned every year, and for the last 2 I have been going through Electrodry SA: I was perfectly happy with the service: from the easy booking process, the quote given, the friendliness and professionalism of the technicians, to the treatment given (the carpets indeed stay fairly dry... well, let's say not too wet), including the stain protection.
Will definitely use them next time!

Franchise UsedAdelaide

craig

craigSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Poor service and result

We had our timber floor re surfiest which was basically a good clean! The guy was late, spilt the varnish over step, skirting didn't attempt to clean poor customer service

Franchise UsedBatemans Bay
janicepovey

janicepoveySydney, NSW

Excellent job,

Very pleased with the job Adam did for us, second time we have had him. Will have him back again & would recommend Electrodry to our friends. Excellent job & professional done.

Franchise UsedCoffs Harbour

Gary D.

Gary D.Hunter Region, NSW

YLLAERRRLLAERRARe

Really good,fast,professional service. Could not fault ! The end result was exceptional ,on time good communication with both booking on phone and with operator . Highly recommended , a very good experience .Definitely rebook !

Franchise UsedForster-Tuncurry

Sharon

SharonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Amazing results and very professional

Amazing results and very professional
We are pensioners and this was value for money and a very professional tradesman completed the job
We felt very comfortable during our carpet cleaning when we used this company

Franchise UsedTweed Heads

Could be better

Disappointed. Had 3 bedrooms and a hallway carpet cleaned. 2 good other 2 very poor. They changed the appoint time from10:30am to 4:30pm then 1 hour late. Will not use again.

Ken Waller

Ken WallerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Electrodry tech in SA.... recommendation to all potential customers

As an Electrodry technician our service is second to none, thoroughly recommend everyone to use this great service as you wont be disappointed. The cleaning methods have been used and perfected for more than 34 years throughout Australia. Contact our call centre for a great quote for your cleaning requirements.

Franchise UsedAdelaide
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for recommending us, Ken. We're very happy to know that you are satisfied with the results of our service.

Wayne did an awesome job!

I'm very happy with the cleaning result. Wayne was very friendly, quick and helpful with his informations about carpet care. I will highly recommend you and use your service again. Well done!

LouSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont seem Electrodry!

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Lou. Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry to hear this problem. Rest assured that we will investigate this. To help you further, kindly respond to our message with you contact number and service address.

Lou

I would be happy to respond with these details, however I am not prepared to give my address and contact number on a public forum. If you can give me a secure place to respond, I will do so.

SO IMPRESSED !!!!!!

Today I had my carpet cleaned by Darren from Hunter region (Im at north rothbury). To say i'm impressed is an understatement. Id give a 6 star if i could. The carpets are cleaner then when I got it installed brand new. So i am truly amazed at how clean they are. Darren spent his time on it so I know his done the job to quality. Very very happy customer :)

NEVER AGAIN

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Fran. Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. We will make sure to look into this matter for you. Kindly provide us with your contact number and service address so we can help you further. Thank you.

Good service & Staff

Scott did an excellent job cleaning a bad stain on a large rug. We are considering having a large area of tiles cleaned & grout coloured which we have been quoted.

Franchise UsedWollongong

Mitch

MitchVictoria

• VIC

Good clean need more transparency about pricing upfront.

• QLD

Shocked at the outcome!

I have a light grey coloured fabric lounge. The spills are mostly water marks from cleaning small spills. The dark patch is from body sweat from someone who went to the gym and would sit on the lounge straight after, sweating profusely... I am pleasantly surprised to see that patch completely removed!!

90% of the marks were removed with ease leaving my lounge feeling almost brand new and smelling refreshing! Thank you Electrodry for your services! I have booked you in again for a carpet and mattress cleaning.

Franchise UsedGold Coast
  • WA

Professional clean

Prompt service, fast and efficient, provided us with an excellent carpet clean, the gent was able to get out long lasting carpet stains. Would recommend this service to others, a job well done

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for the great feedback, Monica!

Ash

AshMid North Coast, NSW

Money well spent.

Very professional, very easy to talk to an organise through. Was patient with me as I had my little one there that I had to watch. I left the property while it was done an on return the carpets were done an everything was locked up like I asked. So very greatful cheers guys

Franchise UsedKempsey

MargSydney, NSW

Con Artists

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Marg. Thank you for your feedback. Kindly refer to the message we've sent you.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Marg. We're just touching base with you again regarding your feedback. We would very much like to help you as we've expressed in our previous message. Kindly message us back with your contact details so we can get in touch.

Marg

I have sent you my email and phone number but no contact has been made with me.

Narelle A.

Narelle A.Launceston, TAS

Upholstery cleaning was excellent

I had a dirty ottoman and light coloured couch and afterwards I just couldn't believe the transformation. It was great. The gentleman who did the job was very professional and thorough. I appreciated that he offered to Scotchguard after the cleaning as I had not considered that. So a very helpful cross sell. Well done

Franchise UsedLaunceston
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for the feedback, Narelle. We're glad you found our customer service satisfactory and look forward to hearing from you again.

Still waiting on a quote

Extremely disappointed and would not recommend Electrodry. Met with Electrodry at the property only to be told that you will need to wait 5 to 6 weeks to get the hallway and entry floor sanded as the sanders are in Newcastle. Paid my $30 to be still waiting on the quote that was meant to be emailed to me - it's been 3 weeks!

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Stacy. Thanks for your feedback. Our quotes are emailed automatically right after a quote is performed. Can you please message us privately with your booking details and email address please.

Veronica A.

Veronica A.Illawarra, NSW

Great Value & Service

Scott was very friendly & extremely knowledgeable in all areas that needed attention. He did an amazing job & left our carpet in tip top condition! Highly Recommend this service & will use again!

Franchise UsedNowra