Clementina J

Clementina JPerth, WA

Great Job

Indeed it was a great job. I am really satisfied with their service. Carpets and sofa smell so fresh and clean. I will use the service again and recommend to others.

Couldn't be better

Fantastic service, quick response and did a wonderful job. Price was fantastic. Paid over the phone and was receipted to my email within minutes. Dont look anywhere else these are the people you are after

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Andrew, thank you for your review and recommending our service to others. I will pass on your comments to our technician Ken who serviced your premises.

Great job!

I needed two large couches, ten dining chairs and a rug steam cleaned - most of which had never been cleaned before. The price I was quoted was reasonable and did not change. Accepted credit card or cash. Josh and his colleague were great communicating with arrival time in the lead up and arrived ready to go. They did a great job, cleaned up as they went and the difference cleaning made to my furnishings was incredible. Would highly recommend this service.

Kaz

Kaz

Consistently Great

Consistently Great Service, I have used these guys for many years.
great communication and on time.
Professional and friendly
My Carpets come up like new, stains gone.
Very very happy, highly recommend to anyone.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Kaz, thank you for recommending us to others and thanks for leaving your review. We are pleased to hear you were happy with our service.

Sarah R.

Sarah R.South East Queensland, QLD

Outrageously disappointed

• +1

Great result as always.

I have my flat cleaned every 6 months, always feels like new afterwards. Brett is prompt, professional and hard working. When we've had the inevitable stain, he's always gone the extra mile to clean it up.

Great result and very happy. I'm always happy to recommend Brett.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Ian, thank you for your review regarding our technician Brett. We are pleased to hear you were happy with our service.

Shr

ShrVictoria

Great job well done!

We needed some cleaning and deodorizing of our carpets on the stairs and the hall from pets. The fellas were running a little late but contacted me before the appointment and that was great. They did a great job of the carpets and i also asked if they could do our rug, and that came up beautiful.
The boys were very polite and respectful, did their jobs in good time and were friendly! a good experience and i will use them again!

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Shr, thank you for leaving your review. We are pleased to hear you were happy with the drymaster service.

C. Andersen

C. Andersen

Happy with clean..

Overall, I was happy with the clean. Old stains were removed or lightened to the point where they are almost invisible. (The carpet is light-coloured and 12 years old.) Carpets feel and smell clean. I did a thorough vacuum beforehand and that seems to have made all the difference to removing dust from the carpets. The steam clean removed most residual dust. (I vacuumed again once the carpet was dry.) There was a problem with one stain re-appearing, and John returned the next day to assist. Customer service is what I expect, better than many businesses today.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi C. Anderson, thank you for leaving a review. Thanks for understanding that some permanent stains are impossible to remove but we always try our best with the lastest chemicals and techniques available to us.

Amazing!

We had John and he was amazing, not only was he friendly but his clean was perfect. Will definitely be using John again for our cleans. Thank you again John!

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Sandy, thank you for leaving your review for our technician John. Please to hear you were happy with his work and I will pass on your comments to John.

Clare

ClareVictoria

Your staff are a credit to you excellent service

Excellent booking staffers , I was booked in for next day to my call! Josh was bang on time. Both he and his assistant were polite, in uniform and Josh was knowledgeable and informed me about the carpet type and process used. There was no residual chemical smell, carpets dried in the time Josh advised and both men worked carefully and offered to help with heavy chairs. My carpets are a pale peach wool so a nightmare to keep reasonably clean. Josh did a thorough job and improved even stubborn marks from tread in doorways and near the sofa. The carpets are fresh, soft and MUCH brighter. I shall certainly recommend you and also use your services again next year. Thankyou all.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Clare, thank you for your glowing review for our technician Josh. I will pass on your comments to the booking staff and Josh.

Aaron

AaronMacGregor 2615, ACT

Excellent job from start to finish!

They answered the phone, even during the holiday period, took my details and promptly called me back. Pricing was competitive and accurate. They came out straight after the holidays and did a great job too.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Aaron, thank you for leaving a review for our technician Ken in Canberra. Pleased to hear you were happy with our service.

V RajPerth, WA

Carpet cleaning is good; but don't opt for tile / grout cleaning

Carpet cleaning was done good. No complaints about that. $140 worth spending.
But we had asked for tile & Grout cleaning as well. They charged $150 for the 2 bathrooms. But just the floors were cleaned not the tiled shower walls, skirtings, etc. They did n't say that only floors would be cleaned and nothing else. We had paid them $150 for spraying soapy water on the floors ...I would say plain waste of money!!!

David K.

David K.Sydney, NSW

On time, quality service and cost effective.

Great care taken when carrying out service.

Perfect for fabric furniture, steam cleaning, washing.

Would recommend to anyone and would use them for their service again.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi David, thank you for your review regarding our technician Andy. We are pleased to hear you were happy with the service he performed at your premises.

Professional and efficient

Daniel attended our house for tile and grout cleaning and outdoor pavers. His manner was cheery, nothing was a problem and he was very professional and efficient. I would use him again and also refer him to our friends.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Marg, thank you for leaving your review for our technician Daniel and recommending Drymaster to your friends.

John was very quick, professional and the price was competitive! Was able to come much quicker than major competitor and I didnt have to speak to a call centre. I wouldnt hesitate to book again

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Laura, thank you for leaving a review for our technician John. I will pass on your comments to him.

Catherine Mc

Catherine McHunter Region, NSW

Thanks Mike!

Wonderful reliable service from booking onwards.. including communication before arrival. Special effort taken with stains..with great results! Wish I had before photo of our daughters old room..it looks great now!

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Catherine, great to hear you were happy with the Drymaster service. Thanks for leaving your review and I have passed on your comments to our technician Mike.

Removed cat stains!!

A habitual cheap skate, I have tried many other carpet cleaning companies which were just that bit cheaper than DryMaster but always had some little disappointment with the service. So I decided to spend just that but more to see what the difference was, and wow. They really helped lift some stains out of my carpet and even removed a stain my cat had accidentally left on the couch that I had given up on!

This is the second time Ive used them, and will definitely continue using them!

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Becky, we are pleased to hear that you are happy with the Drymaster Pet stain treatment process. Thank you for leaving your review and recommending us to others.

Doreen

DoreenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very helpful and efficient

Came on time and did a great job. Sam explained everything and I would highly recommend him and would definitely use him again Thank you for doing a good job

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Doreen, I have passed on your comments to Sam. Thank you for leaving your review.

Lisa S.

Lisa S.Canberra 2600, ACT

What a fantastic job!

Our carpets are 10 years old and were badly stained, so was our lounge suite. Ken did a really amazing job, the carpets look really great again and our lounge looks good as new. The carpets were almost dry when the guys were finished which was a bonus, and the attention to detail was really appreciated.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Lisa, thank you for leaving your review and recommending Drymaster to others. I will pass on your comments to Ken the technician who serviced your premises.

Amazed at the results

I honestly thought we would have to replace the carpet in our house. We bought the house and the carpet was already a mess then add our two small kids and bill dog and you can imagine how many stains there was from them! Getting the carpets cleaned was a last ditch effort in trying to save money on replacing the entire houses carpet. Amazingly its come up so clean and fresh! Service was fantastic and we are so happy with the results!

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Becky,Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear we saved your carpet and you were happy with the Drymaster service.