Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

NSW, Sydney, QLD, Brisbane, VIC, Melbourne, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Niki
NikiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wyatt was fantastic! Amazing job! 5☆

Absolutely fantastic. I'm thrilled with the result and this guy's dedication to making sure a top shelf job was done. I am extremely happy with the work done. 5☆ ! WILL BE BACK

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet CleaningSend a private message

Hi Niki, thank you for your 5 Star review for our technician Wyatt. We are pleased to hear you are happy with the Drymaster Service.

Rochelle Shapiro
Rochelle ShapiroSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic job done ✅

Our carpets and 6 seater couch was cleaned yesterday and they have never looked so great Thankyou very much the house also smells amazing and everything dried up beautifully big big thanks

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet CleaningSend a private message

Hi Rochelle, thank you for leaving your 5 star review. We are so pleased you are happy with our service and I have sent your review to the technician Matthew.

Dry master Sunshine Coast - Highly recommend, Exceptional service

Luke gave 30 mins notice before arriving at booked time, friendly, efficient, really happy with mattress clean. Rug clean very good except for couple small spots but I will get these sorted at next clean. Overall easy to book, exceptional cleaning,customer service and great price from a local.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet CleaningSend a private message

Hi Happy Customer, thank you for your 5 star review for our technician Luke.

Karen
KarenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Cleaning

Amila did a fantastic job of steam cleaning our lounges. Very meticulous with the work and took lots of care generally. I will definitely use Drymaster again when my carpets are due to be cleaned.
Very happy with the outcome.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet CleaningSend a private message

Hi Karen, thank you for your review for our technician amila. we are pleased to hear you are happy with the Drymaster service.

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Drymaster Carpet Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Sonni
SonniSydney, NSW

Amazing results

This was my first time using Drymaster. I was hesitant as my carpet is very very old and was second guessing having it done. I have had the carpet steamed cleaned before and wasn’t happy with the results. Matthew arrived at my house right on time and Dry cleaned my carpet. I am so so happy with the results and Mathew was the most hospitable and knowledgeable carpet cleaner I have ever used. Thank you so much, I’m very impressed, I will never use anyone else and will be recommending Drymaster to all my family, friends and neighbours.

Deb
Deb

Best Carpet Clean Ever

After a couple of bad experiences, our faith has been restored. Luke was professional and efficient. Our carpets look amazing. Great job, great price. We are so happy with the service.
Thank you Drymaster.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet CleaningSend a private message

Hi Deb, happy to hear your faith is restored. Thanks for leaving your review for our technician Luke.

Wendy-Ann D.
Wendy-Ann D.Sydney, NSW

So Professional and Knowledge

Joseph was punctual, reliable & extremely knowledgeable in determining the extent of the water damage following a leak from the bathroom. He was through and made sure to check beyond the surface, identifying that the damage extended through to the ceiling below. After setting us up with industrial fans and dehumidifiers, he returned 3 days later and after thermal scanning, was not satisfied that all the areas had dried sufficiently so he had to return a third time. Each visit he was friendly, helpful and explained the process. Most of all he was compassionate about the noise of the fans and how loud they were. Thank you so much Joseph!

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet CleaningSend a private message

Hi Wendy-Ann D, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are pleased to hear you were happy with the Drymaster service.

Darren
Darren

Excellent service

Johan arrived on time, was friendly and easy to deal with and did a great job with the cleaning. I couldn't be happier and will certainly be hiring again. Thanks!

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet CleaningSend a private message

Hi Darren, we are pleased to hear you are happy with our technician Johan. Thank you for leaving your review.

Courtney
CourtneyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service

Could not be happier with the service I received from Sharyn. She did an amazing job putting us onto the right people to get the best results. Can not thank her enough.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet CleaningSend a private message

Hi Courtney, pleased to hear you were happy with the results that our technician Sharyn provided you. Thank you for leaving your review.

Carpet Cleaning Services

I should have said no to clean when they did not have a van mounted unit !

I had read that a good carpet cleaning system is van mounted industrial unit and on the day the carpet technician turned up with a portable unit. I should have said no to the clean but a call to their office assured me that the results would be good.
The carpets looked great on the day when wet but after 2 to 3 weeks they slowly returned to previous state and now 3 months later look like they need cleaning again even when we have not worn outside shoes in the carpet areas.

Micko
Micko

Yes really ! The smug reply not appreciated and shows your character. Will not be using your services again.

Didn't turn up!

Booked online to have the carpets cleaned on 8 December. Received confirmation email 25 November. No one turned up. When I rang there was no indication that I had booked.

CurlyHunter Region, NSW

Don’t bother

I made a booking on Friday for a off site rug clean , the rug was to be picked up on the Monday. I was told a technician would phone me on Friday to arrange pick up.i waited till late afternoon and phoned the company again as I had not received a phone call. I was told the technician would call Monday. Come Monday still no call , I phoned the company again.i was told they would phone the technician and they would get back to me straight away.3 hours later still no phone call.
This is the most unprofessional company I have ever dealt with. I have made arrangements for another company to collect my rug as I now do not trust them and what sort of job they will do.

Curly

The technician finally arrived at 3.30 in the afternoon. I had taken the day off work. The phone operators need to to have better communication with customers.have cancelled the other company and am looking forward to a good result hopefully.

Curly

i will leave my rug with you

Tamsen
TamsenAranda 2614, ACT

Excellent service and quality cleaning

We always get Drymaster Canberra to clean our carpets. They are punctual, reliable, quick and provide quality cleaning at a reasonable price. Great result with pet stains. We do not hesitate to recommend Drymaster

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet CleaningSend a private message

Hi Tamsen, thank you for your review and your continued repeat business.

Kay H
Kay HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

We received excellent service. They turned up on time and did a fantastic job cleaning the carpets. The carpet cleaner was very professional and explained clearly what he was doing. I would definitely use the company again.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet CleaningSend a private message

Hi Kay, we are pleased to hear you were happy with the Drymaster Service. Thank you for your review.

East Bentleigh Crew

Job done to my satisfaction, however one of the cleaners asked to use the toilet. When they left, I noticed that the toilet was running and the cistern was lifted up. $450 later to fix the toilet, I told drymaster and they refuse to acknowledge that they used the bathroom. I am 84 years old and in stage 4 of lockdown and live on my own. No body else could have possibly used the toilet. As it is ceramic it is too heavy for me to lift up. It’s my word against theirs. They refuse to help pay for the bill and basically called me a liar. This is not about the job being done but the customer service following this.