Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

ACT, Canberra, NSW, Newcastle, NSW, Sydney, NSW, Wollongong, QLD, Brisbane and 4 more

Fantastic service.

I called at 10am, the costing was simple and the call operator gave me every confidence to go ahead. Andy arrived in two hours as per arranged. He even sent me a confirmation text. He cleaned the whole house and extra carpets, moved all the furniture, without a fuss. So quick, and professional, I loved having a big job done. Perfect, thank you.

Good job

Vacate clean. Rang ahead of time to say last job ran over so running slightly late, which was good communication. Performed job, found 2 stains I didn't know about but that's fine. Good job.

Couch came out really nicely

I got an online quote to get my couch cleaned for $126 - booked it online for a few days later and it was very simple. The technician Alex texted me that morning to confirm, and arrived on time. When he came in and saw I had a cat he suggested that it smelt like my cat had urinated on the couch. It definitely hadn't, and it's the first I've heard of my house smelling like cat pee, but he wanted to reiterate that the stains in the couch might not always come out and may look worse if they have been there a while. I understood, he got to work and the stains all came out wonderfully. He was really happy with it and so was I.
Only minor complaint was that when you get a quote like that you assume it covers the full cost. He asked if I wanted scotchgard applied for an additional $40. He said it was highly recommended, so I went ahead but feel like that could have been recommended when I was booking online also.
Overall would happily use again.

Hi Randall, thanks for your review. Happy to hear you were happy with our service. In regards to Scotchgard fabric protector you will find the prices and information regarding this product on your confirmation email we sent you.

Clean, efficient and cute

Handsome Luke arrived and set up with no fuss, got the job done well and left.
Carpets look like brand new.
A friendly, quick service that I will use again.
Reasonably priced too.

Hi Portia, Thanks for your review, I will pass on your comments to our technician Luke.

Unsatisfactory service

I expected a lot from them. I got the service for spot dying permanent spot on my carpet. They were not in time on their first day of service. booking time was between 10:00 am to 12:00 pm but the technician arrived at 4:00 pm. could not dye it properly and the stains were visible as before. after complaining they sent the technician once again and this time they came up with better performance. Still I had to count $200 from my real estate agent for those carpet stains. I expected high from them seeing all the good reviews but finally became disappointed. Advertisement and reality did not match.

Hi Mohammed, thank you for your review. Your job was not an ordinary carpet cleaning stain removal job. You had a permanent stain that needed spot dyeing and colour repair. These jobs are specialised, time consuming and sometimes takes 2 or 3 visits. I have seen the before and after photos and I can see that the dye did match your carpet colour and the permanent stain is now not noticable.

Fast and a quality job

When I booked I was expecting them to say no we don't service the Central Coast however nothing was too much trouble. The cleaner messaged me half an hour before arrival to say he was going to be an hour late. I learned later he did a job in Sydney before driving up to do ours. Thoroughly recommend.

Hi Maurie, it was a pleasure servicing your premises and thank you for your review.

Quick and easy,

Booked on a public holiday for next day and it was organised with no hiccups. The end result was fantastic too.

Hi Kelvin, pleased to hear you were happy with our service and thank you for leaving a review.

Wonderful service

Brett did an amazing job. Came in on Australia Day and all. Our clinic looks so clean and fresh and the chairs are so clean. Thank you so much for the service.

Hi Angie, Your Really Welcome, Thankyou for the great review. Brett

Beautiful job and great attitude

Great job done today. Showed up when expected. Carpets and sofa smell so fresh and clean. I had other tradies around today and Luke just worked around them. Will definitely get these guys back!

Hi Cate, thank you for leaving a review for our technician Luke. I will pass on your kind words to him.

Great Job

Had 2 couches and 3 rooms with carpet cleaned. Alex was on time and did a great job.Carpet and couches have come up like new. Highly recommend.

Hi Peter, glad to hear you were happy with our sofa and carpet cleaning service. Thank you for your review.

Excellent results

Our carpets and upholstery were cleaned today and I am very impressed with the excellent results. Stains that didn’t shift in previous cleans are now gone and my couch looks brand new. The couch was dry within a couple of hours, too. I will use the service again and recommend to others.

Hi Elsa, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you were happy with our service.

Amazing Result

We used Drymaster Carpet Cleaning on Tuesday, Luke came in and worked tirelessly He was extremely pleasant and got the job done. The results were truly shocking, our company caters for large functions and the carpet looks brand new. We have already recommended Luke to several other facilities. Thank you Luke for your amazing Job! ~ Albert & Meyer

Hi Brianna, thank you for your review regarding our technician Luke. I have passed on your comments to him. Thank you for recommending our services to others.

So impressed.

Alex from Drymaster did a superb job of our couch cleaning. I was so impressed. He’ll be our go-to carpet and couch cleaner from now on.

Hi Kate, thanks for your review. Pleased to hear your were happy with our services. I have passed on your comments to Alex.

Excellent job!

Thank you to Jacob for an excellent job on Saturday 19/1. He went above and beyond to clean the heavy duty traffic areas on the carpets and they look brand new. I would highly recommend Drymaster and would certainly use them again. Many thanks for a job well done.

Hi Emma, thanks for recommending Drymaster. I will pass on your comments to Jacob and thanks for leaving a review.

Efficient and stress free

Very efficient - rang and arranged cleaning for 2 days later. Arrived on time and job completed in an hour. A great job was done, the carpets were cleaner than when we moved in.

Hi Kate, glad you were pleased with the job we did at your premises and thank you for leaving your review.

Excellent job.

Brett came round on Saturday to spring clean my carpets. we had a wax dripping spill/red wine and some grease. he did an excellent job and the carpet looks good as new - very happy with the work.

Very reasonable price and took about an hour.

Thanks mate.

Hi Ian your very welcome, I love trying to get carpets as clean as possible! Thank You for the five star review Brett

Excellent work

Very happy with the service provided
Mike was professional, knowledgeable and gave me good advice re carpet care and products used.
He was recommended by my sister who has recently had her carpets cleaned and she was very happy with the workmanship as well.

Hi Jez, thanks for your review and pleased to hear you were happy with the Drymaster service.

Great service from Alex

Very satisfied with the service. Alex was friendly and charges were reasonable. Communication was good and job completed as promised.

Hi Sandilands, pleased to hear your were happy with the Drymaster experience. Thank you for leaving a review.

Emergency Clean

These guys are super awesome. Had a carpet cleaner booked in for yesterday but unfortunately was no show. Problem is, it was a vacate clean and the keys were meant to be handed in. Called Drymaster who were able to fit me in first thing this morning. They sent Brett over who arrived early, was great to deal with and did an amazing job!! Am definitely using them from now on. Highly recommended.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Hi Very Happy, glad Brett could help you with your emergency job. Thank you for leaving a review.

We always use these guys. Good value and always great outcome

We always use these guys. Good value and always great outcome. We only have 2 rooms carpeted and a rug in the lounge room. Around $100.