Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

ACT, Canberra, NSW, Newcastle, NSW, Sydney, NSW, Wollongong, QLD, Brisbane and 4 more

Never again. Huge waste of time and money.

So disappointed. I paid $250, the cleaner [Name Removed] was done in 40 mins including unpacking machine in and out of car. Also called to try to change the time if booked in! Clearly did a slapdash job so he could leave early. My carpet smells and looks worse than prior to having it cleaned. Even brought up old stains. So angry. I’m going to hire a machine from Bunnings for $40 and doing it myself.

Hi Liz, Drymaster did not complete a job for you. We have no record of conducting business with you. If it was Drymaster we will offer a reclean and / or refund. Please call Mark on 0412 610 144 as we cannot identify you or the job in our system.

Very satisfied

The service provided was a couch and mat clean it was punctual, friendly and professional. I would not hesitate calling Brett again in the future or recommending him to others. Thanks

Hi Ellen, glad to hear you were happy with the Drymaster service. Thank you for leaving your review.

Very good service and an excellent result with our carpets and lounge suite fresh and clean. Very professional, I would highly recommend this company to anyone. We will definitely use this service again.

Hi Jason, thank you for recommending Drymaster to others and thanks for leaving your review.

Excellent service

Polite & friendly service, just what you want with a stranger coming in to your home. My house smelled fresh and clean after, lounge looks great. I would highly recommend this service.

Hi Tracey, thank you for leaving a review for our technician Mike. We are pleased to hear you were happy with the Drymaster service.

Fantastic!

Daniel got our carpets “back to factory” status! Fluffy lush and clean.. also had a nasty vomit stain which was not a problem for him to get out. Fantastic job and great service from Mark as well. Thanks so much will definitely be using you guys again in future.

Hi Santhi, thank you for leaving a review for our technician Daniel. Looking forward to cleaning your premises in the future.

Great job

I must admit I am very much impressed by Brett’s job today. Extremely punctual greatest personality and a job WELL DONE. I would definitely recommend Brett 1000000% times. I am impressed and am definitely requesting Drymasters in the future.

Hi Bilhah, thank you for your review regarding our technician Brett. We are pleased to hear you were happy with the Drymaster service.

Great service and great results

I booked in the carpet clean online. Ali the technician sent me an SMS the evening before to confirm. He was punctual and did a fantastic and thorough job. Our carpet looks and smells so clean and fresh. We will definitely be using their services again when the need arises.

Hi Majica, we are pleased to hear you were happy with the Drymaster service and our technician Ali. Thank you for leaving your review.

Both phone and face to face contact friendly and accommodating. I phoned after another company had let me down and they arranged to come that day. Good workmanship. I would definitely use this company again.

Hi JetH, pleased to help you out and thanks for leaving your review.

Thrilled!

Very impressed with the results of puppy stained new carpet! I thought I'd have to replace my entire home but no... a great result & my carpets look like new again. The service by telephone and also by Luke was friendly, efficient, informative, courteous and extremely professional. I will have no hesitation in using or recommending Drymaster Brisbane again. Thankyou from a very relieved puppy owner!!!

Hi Susie, thanks for your review for our technician Luke. Glad we were able to remove your puppy stains.

Very efficient

Carpet cleaning was done to a high standard & very efficiently.
Technicians were courteous & explained everything that needed doing. Arrived in a timely manner & cleaned up very good too. Would use again.

Thank you.

Hi Joseph, thanks for your review and recommending Drymaster.

fabulous work

Very impressed with the work done and the attitude of Brett. A pleasure to deal with the company.

Have no hesitation in recommending them for anyone requiring a good result without fuss.

Hi Judy, thank you for leaving a review and I have passed on your comments to Brett.

Very impressed

I was very impressed with Brett’s professional service, attention to detail and the result he achieved with my lounge and rug. Defiantly highly recommend and will use again in the future. Thank you

Hi Nadia, thank you for recommending Drymaster and leaving a review for our technician Brett.

Awsum service

Awsum service from these guys, made the carpet look like new.Got every stain out which was great as I got my bond back on the unit. Super friendly and was right on time.

Hi Debbie, great to hear your bond refund went well and thank you for leaving your review.

Amazing service!

Brett came to clean three thick pile carpeted rooms which were heavily stained. He made it his duty to make sure every stain was removed. He even called us to check how the carpets looked once dry and came back when some stains remained. He made it his duty to make sure our carpets looked like new. Can’t fault their service and will call on them the next time we need our carpets cleaned.

April 8th 2019 Update: Highly recommend!

Customer service went above and beyond.
Our thick pile carpet was covered in stains which other cleaners couldn’t remove. One room had stains which were hidden under the dirt and as the carpet dried they resurfaced. I let Rob know and he immediately came and removed those stains. Can’t fault their service and will use them next time!

Hi Mrs Khalil, thank you for your review regarding our technician Brett. We are pleased to hear you were happy with his service and looking forward to servicing your premises in the future.

Thank you again. This is the second time I have used your company. Now the lounge is fresh again after a very humid summer. The gentleman was very polite and made sure I was happy.

Hi Miss Jane, thank you for being a regular customer and thanks for leaving your review.

New House carpet clean

Great service. Very prompt and excellent communication. Would definitely use again at earliest opportunity.
We organised on line and received a confirmation phone call ensuring all details were correct. Very cost effective for a good job.

Hi Brendon, pleased to hear you were happy with the Drymaster Service. Thank you for your review.

Fantastic job highly recommend this company

The gentlemen turned up on time and was very polite. He did a thorough job of my 4 bedrooms and lounge room carpet. I would highly recommend drymaster cleaning for all upholstery and carpet cleaning

Hi Katherine, thank you for your review and recommending our services to other customers.

Lounge Cleaning

Tommy was excellent. Did a great job. Very thorough. Price was far better than others Also good to meet a polite well mannered service person. I would recommend Drymaster. I have used them on many occasions

Hi Jill, thank you for your review for our technician Tommy. Glad to hear you are a regular customer and thanks for recommending us to others.

Best carpet clean ever

Brett has successfully removed pet stains that had previously been cleaned by another cleaner (failed attempt).
I highly recommend Brett if you're having your carpet cleaned in the Perth area.
Brett was on time, finished quickly, and the carpet looks great.

Hi Brian, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service Brett provided and thanks for recommending Drymaster.

Excellent job!

A fantastic result! Luke arrived on time and did amazing job cleaning the carpet and sofas which hadn't been cleaned in a few years. Drymaster made the whole process of booking and payment easy. I will definitely be using Drymaster again.

Hi David, thank you for your review and recommending Drymaster to others. We have passed on your comments to Luke.