Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

I was able to get someone out within a days notice, he text the day before, came on time , was polite, efficient and worked hard!

Really happy with the condition of the couches/rug.

Online was accurate, so no bill shock.

Will def use again.

lizzy

lizzy

Great result

Sam was very prompt, polite & efficient. I had my leather lounge suite cleaned and it looks fantastic. My spare bedroom carpet had several stains on it was steamed cleaned and now looks like new!
Would not hesitate to recommend Drymaster and will definately use again
Really easy and good company to deal with

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Lizzy, we are pleased to hear you were happy with the results. Thank you for leaving a review for our technician Sam and we will pass on your comments to him.

Sandie G.

Sandie G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent, consistent service.

I am now a regular customer, thanks to Johan's excellent service. He arrives on time, works efficiently and effectively, and maintains a professional and friendly manner. We have had Johan clean both carpet and tiles, and both have come up perfectly. Highly recommended!

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Sandie, thank you for your review regarding our technician Johan. We are pleased to hear you were happy with his service and I have passed on your comments to him.

Ali B.

Ali B.Sydney, NSW

Amazing job

I cannot get over how clean carpets came up. My carpest look like new. Great pricing. Very quick, very professional and dry by the time I came home. Thak you!

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Ali B, thank you for leaving your review. We are pleased to hear you were happy with our service.

Maria

MariaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Job!

They cleaned our stairs back to brand new! didn't think they would come up that well but the guy did a fantastic job. Highly recommend them. Great to deal with.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Maria, pleased to hear your stairs were cleaned to your satisfaction. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and recommending Drymaster.

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great clean

Did an amazing job on our rug removing dog wee- cleaned and sanitised both sides and the rug looks and smells amazing. Really thorough job. Friendly staff - recommend their service.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Lisa, we are pleased to hear you were happy with our rug cleaning service. Thank you for leaving your review.

ann6666

ann6666Sydney, NSW

turned up on time, great job

guys turned up on time, carpet looks great. very happy with the job done. booked easy on line, and tax invoice arrived in inbox the next day. I would reccomend

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Anne, thank you for your review for Drymaster and recommending our service to others.

Carpet Cleaning

Thanks - it was easy to secure your services on line. Thanks to John for arriving as agreed and quick efficient and friendly service. The carpets still smell nice the day after.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Deb, we are pleased to hear your were happy with the service John provided at your premises. Thank you for leaving your review.

Highly recommended, professional and easy to deal with.

I am pleased to recommend the Drymaster team and their technician Dan. They were able to deal sensitively with my elderly father and his needs while working at the house and did a fantastic job! I will be recommending this team to all my friends and family. Thank you for a great service.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Anne, thank you for your review regarding our technician Dan. We are pleased that you were happy with the service he provided at your father's house.

Display Home

Display HomeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Lovely experience dealing with Mark, Luke and the team. I work at a Display Home, and they were able to accommodate us by coming in earlier before we opened. The lounges were almost dry when complete, and Luke finished 3 lounge sets (13 seats) in 2hrs! Our white lounges, which see high traffic of people/kids/shoes were very well cleaned. A positive experience overall. Thank you. Would highly recommend.

Carpet

Very Happy with Luke he presented himself on time and was very obliging on any request
I asked, I would be happy to have your company clean any additional carpets in our home in the future.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Sandra, thank you for your review regarding our technician Luke. Pleased to hear you were happy with his service.

Maggie

MaggieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job!

Job was completed in the time estimated and the job was thorough and done to satisfaction. Very happy with the result. I would definitely use them again. Thanks very much

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Maggie, We are pleased to hear you are happy with Drymaster. Thank you for your review.

Excellent job, great customer service

Joshua from Angel Carpet Cleaning, cleaned my grotty fabric lounge and two carpet squares, very satisfied with the results and friendly service, great results.Highly recommend the company, called to confirm the day before and 30 mins before arrival. Excellent

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Peter, thank you for leaving your review.

Gibbo

Gibbo

good job

Had our fabric sofa and a floor rug steam cleaned by Josh and crew. They communicated well to let me know they would be 15 mins late in arriving and were very polite. The work done was reasonable and the couch was much cleaner, having spent about 1.5 hours to do all the work. There was no attempt to clean up after themselves (we were left with a pile of wet towels and dust/dirt/lint/fluff on the floors). The job cost $20 more than originally quoted. Overall, I am reasonably happy with the work but I have had better results with other services in the past (as well as several worse results when using others).

Louise S.

Louise S.Sydney, NSW

Made a huge difference

A big thank you to Dan for making my carpets and couch smell so much better and look so much cleaner! All the pet stains are gone. It took a bit longer to dry than anticipated, but it was an afternoon job and it’s winter, so that’s to be expected.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Louise thank you for your review regarding our technician Dan. Happy to hear you were pleased with his work.

Aleisha

AleishaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic job! Lounge and rug looked amazing afterwards.

Highly recommend. My lounge and rug look like new again. Booking was simple and easy. On time, friendly and job done to exceptional standard. Thank you very much, will definitely use again.

P. F Chou Lee

P. F Chou LeeSydney, NSW

Job well done.......AGAIN !!

This is the second time we`ve used Drymaster for an end of lease carpet clean. Just like the first time , they didn`t disappoint. Andy was fast, efficient and professional. Very happy with the service provided. Took less time than I thought too. Would highly recommend Drymaster to everyone. Will definately continue to use them for all our professional carpet cleaning needs in the future.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi P.F Chou Lee, thank you for your review and recommending Drymaster to others.

Trish

TrishSydney

Carpet Clean

Dan did a wonderful job cleaning our carpets in lounge room two bedrooms and hall. He was efficient and did the whole job in less time than I thought it would take. He was friendly throughout and I would definitely recommend Drymaster Carpet Cleaning and use again. I would like to add that on finding Drymaster on the Internet Mark telephoned to discuss the job I felt that was first class.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Trish, thank you for leaving a review for our technician Daniel. I will pass on your comments to Daniel.

Alan

AlanGold Coast

Good job well done.

Job was not easy, but was done efficiently and well. Small mix up with time of arrival, but apart from that, very happy with the result. Will certainly use Drymaster again and would be happy to recommend them.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Alan, thank you for your review, I have passed on your comments to the technician Luke who completed your job. Sorry for the time mix up but we got there in the end.

Katrina

KatrinaSydney, NSW

Coffee stains removal attended to urgently

We would have no hesitation calling Drymaster for any future stains on carpet. They use an amazing product, specially developed to treat coffee stains. We wish we'd called them sooner, rather than try to treat the stain ourselves as we didn't have the right equipment to extract the coffee from the underlay. Their service is prompt & efficient - we appreciated same-day response to our urgent request on a Saturday. It was reassuring to speak to the knowledgeable manager prior to the technician arriving.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Katrina, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you were happy with the Drymaster service and thanks for recommending us.