Courtney

CourtneyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service

Could not be happier with the service I received from Sharyn. She did an amazing job putting us onto the right people to get the best results. Can not thank her enough.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Courtney, pleased to hear you were happy with the results that our technician Sharyn provided you. Thank you for leaving your review.

I should have said no to clean when they did not have a van mounted unit !

I had read that a good carpet cleaning system is van mounted industrial unit and on the day the carpet technician turned up with a portable unit. I should have said no to the clean but a call to their office assured me that the results would be good.
The carpets looked great on the day when wet but after 2 to 3 weeks they slowly returned to previous state and now 3 months later look like they need cleaning again even when we have not worn outside shoes in the carpet areas.

Micko
Micko

Yes really ! The smug reply not appreciated and shows your character. Will not be using your services again.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Fabulous, you're sacked as a customer.

Didn't turn up!

Booked online to have the carpets cleaned on 8 December. Received confirmation email 25 November. No one turned up. When I rang there was no indication that I had booked.

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Drymaster Carpet Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

CurlyHunter Region, NSW

Don’t bother

I made a booking on Friday for a off site rug clean , the rug was to be picked up on the Monday. I was told a technician would phone me on Friday to arrange pick up.i waited till late afternoon and phoned the company again as I had not received a phone call. I was told the technician would call Monday. Come Monday still no call , I phoned the company again.i was told they would phone the technician and they would get back to me straight away.3 hours later still no phone call.
This is the most unprofessional company I have ever dealt with. I have made arrangements for another company to collect my rug as I now do not trust them and what sort of job they will do.

Curly

The technician finally arrived at 3.30 in the afternoon. I had taken the day off work. The phone operators need to to have better communication with customers.have cancelled the other company and am looking forward to a good result hopefully.

Curly

i will leave my rug with you

Tamsen

TamsenAranda 2614, ACT

Excellent service and quality cleaning

We always get Drymaster Canberra to clean our carpets. They are punctual, reliable, quick and provide quality cleaning at a reasonable price. Great result with pet stains. We do not hesitate to recommend Drymaster

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Tamsen, thank you for your review and your continued repeat business.

Kay H

Kay HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

We received excellent service. They turned up on time and did a fantastic job cleaning the carpets. The carpet cleaner was very professional and explained clearly what he was doing. I would definitely use the company again.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Kay, we are pleased to hear you were happy with the Drymaster Service. Thank you for your review.

East Bentleigh Crew

Job done to my satisfaction, however one of the cleaners asked to use the toilet. When they left, I noticed that the toilet was running and the cistern was lifted up. $450 later to fix the toilet, I told drymaster and they refuse to acknowledge that they used the bathroom. I am 84 years old and in stage 4 of lockdown and live on my own. No body else could have possibly used the toilet. As it is ceramic it is too heavy for me to lift up. It’s my word against theirs. They refuse to help pay for the bill and basically called me a liar. This is not about the job being done but the customer service following this.

Alison BREDIN

Alison BREDINSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic from start to finish.

It started with Luke phoning to say he'd arrive in 30 minutes which was ahead of schedule- great! I'd booked on-line for a 1-bedroom apartment and 2 seat sofa clean. Luke soon realised it really was 1 bedroom only, no carpet elsewhere so adjusted the quote accordingly. Within an hour my sofa and carpet were clean and practically dry. I'm delighted with the professional service and would recommend Luke & Drymaster to everyone. Will definitely book again next year.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Alison, thank you for your review regarding our technician Luke. We are pleased to hear you were happy with his service. We have passed on your comments to Luke.

Katarina

Katarina

Highly recommend to everyone

The carparts look amazing would definitely use the company in the future. I provided the boys with a tip though they were grateful were unable to take it. Thankyou again

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Katarina, we are pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Thanks for leaving your review.

Laura

LauraNgunnawal 2913, ACT

Awesome Job

The boys did an amazing job. The kids had a great time with sudocream on dark carpet and the boys managed to get it all out. The carpet looks new. Would highly recommend and will certainly be in touch when I need them cleaned again.

Tara

TaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Made a stressful time much easier

The team were super helpful as the landlords tried to get us to pay for new carpet due to the ‘dog urine smell’ but the team at drymaster saves the day and did a tremendous job and we got our full bond back.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Tara, thank you for your review. Pleased to hear we saved your carpet and you got your bond back.

Kim

KimHunter Region, NSW

Very happy with results

Excellent service, rebooked and communication through emails & phone calls were excellent. Michael called to advise time of his arrival and he did a wonderful job on our two rugs paying particular attention to the walking areas of the rugs.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Kim, thank you for your review regarding our technician Mike.

Aysel and Ajda

Aysel and AjdaSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Easy to book through the website, confirmation email received. Received text message on the day for prompt arrival time!
Great cleaning of rugs and armchair at a great price!
Friendly, polite & professional service. Very happy will use again!

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Aysel and Ajda thank you for leaving your review and recommending Drymaster.

Christine Wigan

Christine WiganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic job on time.

I had my carpets and 2 lounges done this morning. We had a stain on the carpet and the very polite gentleman was able to get it out. He rang to say he was on his way and would be approximately 20 mins. excellent Experience. Will definitely will be recommending them.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Christine, thank you for recommending Drymaster and leaving your review.

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

great service and clean carpets

Kortlee was extremely efficient and knowledgable. The carpets looked so much cleaner and got stains out that I didn't think he wood. It looks so much lighter and brighter. Great advice provided for the future.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Lisa, thank you for leaving your review for Kortlee. I have passed on your comments to him.

Jacqui

JacquiSydney, NSW

Excellent service.

Very prompt service and efficient drying and cleaning of mattress and carpet after water ingress. Very friendly on the phone and were then able to come to the house the following day. Highly recommend this company!

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Jacqui, thank you for recommending Drymaster and leaving your review.

Jenine W.

Jenine W.Australian Capital Territory

Choose this group

Great work - fast, efficient and left the carpets looking so clean. Very polite staff. Would highly recommend this company. Ross and his team were very dedicated. They turned up on time and helped move the furniture too.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Jenine, thank you for leaving your review for our technician Ross. We are pleased to hear you are happy with the Drymaster service.

Debra L.

Debra L.Brisbane

Made my carpets and furniture new again

John the carpet cleaner arrived on time. He was friendly and really knew his business. He cleaned my coach, carpets and upstairs carpet and it all looked new again. I would highly recommend their services.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Debra, we are pleased to hear you are happy with the service that John provided. Thank you for leaving your review.

Denise

DeniseBraddon 2612, ACT

Great job! Highly recommended

Guys were on time and were able to get a nasty stain out of my rug & have made the high traffic areas look like new. Very happy with the service, price & results.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Denise, we are pleased to hear you are happy with our service. Thank you for leaving your review.

Matt Y.

Matt Y.Kaleen 2617, ACT

Fantastic service

Thanks to the whole team at Drymaster, was fantastic service right from the start with the booking and confirmation through to the carpet cleaning. Special mention to Ross for the great job he and the young fella did on the carpet cleaning, he wen't above and beyond to help us out with a tricky stain, truly appreciated and I can't recommend enough.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Matt, thank you for your review regarding the Drymaster Canberra team. I will pass on your comments to Ken and Ross.