99% · 2272 · 1%
Job Satisfaction

Farzana A.
Farzana A.Sydney, NSW

Timely and efficient service

I booked Michael for carpet steam clean. From start to finish the job was well done. Michael arrived on time. Quickly evaluated the rooms that needed steam cleaning and got on the job straightaway. There were two large stains and multiple smaller stains from pets. Michael exceeded my expectation at removing these stains well. Very approachable and friendly as well. Highly recommended.
Maxine E.
Maxine E.Sydney, NSW

kimmy Clark
kimmy ClarkSydney, NSW

Fantastic job every time we have used them

One of the tradespeople that you wish that all trades were like.
Honestly a fantastic service and results which are on time and exceed expectations.

I have been using Everdry at my home and my mothers homes for years now and I should have left this review a long time ago.

If you use him once, you will become a repeat customer.

Rose
Rose

[Name Removed] of Everdry Carpet Cleaning is the best of them all!

I was so delighted when [Name Removed] came this morning due to a cancellation. He was so busy that he can't do my carpets until 3rd week of January next year.
He has done a great job that my carpet in the lounge and dining and the 2 rugs were impressively very clean and spotless. Gone are the stubborn stains which were removed by [Name Removed]'s powerful equipment.
Many many thanks [Name Removed] for a job very well and professionally done.
Mikala and Ana
Mikala and AnaSydney, NSW

No need to re-upholster my sofas - Ace job by Michael

Punctual and personable, Michael did an excellent job last week cleaning stubborn yellow mildew marks on my white fabric upholstered sofas. No other cleaning quoter could guarantee the stains would lift 100% but Michael gave it his very best shot. Very pleased with the fair quote, stain assessment and pre-treatment tests. He put in the hard work for a great outcome. My sofas are beautifully restored. I submit my own pre and post photos to show off a job well done. Highly recommended. Well done!
Ashleigh
AshleighPerth, WA17 posts

Quantum Carpet and Upholstery cleaner highly recommend

Had Electrodry do carpets after 6 months, less then 24hours stains reappeared. Had Chris from Quantum carpet & Upholstery cleaning do them after 12 Months and were cleaner then ever been for lot longer then 24 Hours. Also has great sense of humour
Alison
AlisonSydney, NSW

A new lease of life

Michael gave my very dirty/unloved sofa a whole new lease of life. I had almost given up hope of it looking good again but he worked his magic and I am thrilled - thank you
Duped
DupedSydney, NSW10 posts

Awesome Results

From time to time you engage someone who takes exceptional pride in their work and they make an impression on you. Michael, from Everdry Carpet Cleaning is one such individual – on-time, professional, affable, A1 service and A1 results. Call Michael – you won’t be disappointed.
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Bridgette Pace
Bridgette PaceSydney, NSW3 posts

At last a great service - what's not to love

Engaged Michael from Everdry to clean 2 silk lounges, one velvet chesterfield, 1 large rug and 1 mattress as they had been stored in a commercial facility for 8 years. The rug had a lot of stains - dont know where they came from - he got them all out which was outstanding. He showed me the dirt that came out of them and I was right in not moving in until all the items had been refreshed and thoroughly cleaned. Michael is a very nice man, very obliging and his prices were very reasonable compared to others. I would not hesitate to recommend him - he was polite, efficient, tidy and on time. I could not fault the service.
Tracy Souter
Tracy SouterSydney, NSW2 posts

Exceptional job done

After contacting Everdry to remove a stain on my wool rug, Michael asked for photos of the stain & warned me he didn’t think it could be completely removed after my cleaning attempt using the wrong product causing the stain. He arrived on time, communicated clearly throughout. He treated the stain & once dry it had completely vanished. Whilst at my hme he also treated another stain on the carpet successfully, which had not been quoted. Michael didn’t charge anything additional. I am thrilled with the result. Michael did a fantastic job & id highly recommend Everdry.
Strathfield customer.
Strathfield customer.Sydney, NSW

I am a repeat customer, and now my neighbour has become a satisfied customer also

Having used Michael before I was more than happy to get him back again to clean my carpets which are all cream coloured. He arrived on time and straight away set about cleaning our carpets. As before he has done a excellent job and I would not hesitate to have him back again or recommend him to others.
Kim
Kim3 posts

Efficient and Professional

We were fortunate enough to slot into a cancellation time so from contact to rug cleaning was less than 24hrs!!! Michael arrived on time, assessed the three rugs to be cleaned and allayed our fears about our wooden floors becoming wet. He reassured us that no water would go through to the floors and was extremely careful not to splash the periphery areas. Thought the rugs had faded but Michael's cleaning brought the colours back to their original vibrant shades. Highly recommend.
Daniel
DanielSydney, NSW

Excellent Work

Prompt service, Arrived on time, No Fuss, Polite and helpful,
Excellent results.
Michael was lovely to deal with, he did an amazing job cleaning our very
old carpets, even the edges towards the skirting boards are clean.
Thank you Michael for your hard work on the stairs, you did an amazing job.
I have already recommended Michael to my friends.
Julia H.
Julia H.

Best Carpet Cleaning In Sydney!

Everdry is amazing! We’ve used them for both our business and our home. The couches and carpets always come up brand new!

We’ve tried several companies, but Everdry has the best machinery, is super efficient and is able to fit us in whenever we are in desperate need.

Hands down best upholstery & carpet cleaning service in Sydney.

Denise
DeniseSydney, NSW2 posts

Happy customer

Michael was tasked to clean our carpet and 6 dining chairs and has done an excellent job.
The carpet now looks so clean and fresh and the upholstered chairs look brand new.
Michael was a pleasure to deal with. He was punctual, professional and a very nice guy. He certainly knows his trade and takes pride in his work and the service he provides.
We wish him all the best and we will definitely be using his expertise in the future.

Elaine
Elaine

Hi, May I have a pricelist for carpet cleaning for our show room. Thanks

Maureen O'Donohue
Maureen O'Donohue

Hi Elaine, You would have to ring Everdry Carpet Cleaning and speak to Michael to get a quote.

Everdry Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning   DM

Hi Elaine Give me a call and I'll answer all your questions.

Regards Michael

Narelle
Narelle

3 year old carpet. Carpet cleaning needed for one bedroom, hallway and loungeroom; freshening up following a new kitchen.
However 2 years ago plastic was put on carpet to keep it clean during a bathroom renovation and the sticky stuff was left behind which picked up dirt , I did have it chemically cleaned but I can still see where the plastic was laid. You may have a product that might remove some of the stain. I accept the fact that it may be there permanently.
Do you do Northern Beaches of Sydney? Could you please provide a quote. I would like it done the week following Easter . Thank you Narelle

Vidhyasri S.

Hi, will you be able to help with juice and turmeric stains on carpet? Also, do you service in Epping area?

Everdry Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning   DM

Hi Vidhyasri Those type of stains need to be attended to right away otherwise they become permanent. We service the Epping area.

Michael