Everdry Carpet Cleaning

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Everdry Carpet Cleaning

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Great service: thorough and honest too

Michael set realistic expectations. Great job. Blown away with the amount of dirt he could get up from a kids couch. Worth the cost since I didn’t have to reupholster.

Courtney
CourtneySydney, NSW

Perfect service!

Excellent service and communication. Arrived at the agreed time and charged the agreed price. My couch and rug look new again, great attention to detail, and careful removal of the most stubborn stains.

Jkk
Jkk

5 star service

I would highly recommend Michael and Everdry Carpet Cleaning.
Michael did a fantastic job on our carpet, particularly his care on some stubborn old stains. I can see how great the carpet will look even before it has dried thoroughly.
A great service, thank you.

Tamara
TamaraSydney, NSW

Awesome service

Michael did an amazing job. He was friendly, professional and efficient, worked quickly and thoroughly and left my couch glowing. I would recommend Michael’s experienced service and product any day over doing it yourself.

Definitely worth it!

I had a great experience with Michael. He cleaned up the mattress and couch very well. He did a very good job in cleaning up these two and also pay attention to the details! Also, he is quite efficient and punctual. I will definitely use his service again for future event! Thank you Michael for being our saviour!

Maureen O'DonohueSydney, NSW

Happy with the work undertaken but too expensive.

The feedback from friends who have had their carpets successfully steam cleaned is we paid too much - $570 for 4 rooms, hallway, one rug and one small rug and no problem stains to remove. It took about 1.1/4 hours to complete the work.

Excellent job!

We had Michael from Everdry steam clean our upholstered bed base and lounge. After other companies had turned down this job and said it was not possible to remove these marks, I got in touch with Michael. His prices were very reasonable and he didn't charge any additional costs when the job took an hour longer than expected. He went above and beyond to make sure the stains were completely removed and our furniture has come up as good as new!

Gisela  Adams
Gisela AdamsSydney, NSW

Excellent job

Over the years I had a few different carpet cleaners and was never satisfied with any of them, and then I found Everdry and Michael. He has been amazing, what a fantastic job he has done. My carpet looks as new, if not even better. Some dull, traffic areas, now clean and refreshed. Small little spots are no longer there. Carpet is dry now, and carpet remained very clean, refreshed and spot free.
Thank you, Michael for all your hard work.

Sue
Sue

Great advise and honest.

We hadn’t cleaned our carpets in a few years, Michael’s prices are excellent value and his advice is practical and honest.
Removed stains that I had no luck with.
Once the carpets were fully dried we could definitely see the difference. They truly look clean and bright now.
He did a thorough.
Thanks Michael for your hard work.

AnneMM
AnneMMSydney

Excellent job!

We are very happy with the beautiful carpet, sofa, bed and rug cleaning Michael has done for us. Long standing tea/coffee stains on hallway carpet removed. Dust from renovations removed. Michael was punctual, efficient and had a very pleasant manner. Highly recommend.

Job Satisfaction

Restored our carpet to new looking!

Our carpet was heavily soiled from renovations during the year. It was full of dust and dirt from the demolition and rebuilding of a kitchen and bathroom and from the tradies boots. Although the carpet had been covered during the renovations, the dust and dirt still got through.

Michael was extremely professional from the moment we first asked for a quote. He arrived on time, worked quickly and effectively and took the time to answer all my questions.

I'll definitely be using his services again.

Anne
AnneSydney, NSW

turned my disgusting carpets to fresh and new. fantastic service

With teenage kids, my carpets were a special challenge. they came up almost new. Michael gave special focus to stains. Michael is also a lovely guy and was very patient

Katie
KatieSydney, NSW

Outstanding

Our couches are white and very dis-coloured. Michael did the most amazing job cleaning them. We are very impressed with the work that he did and would definitely use him again.

Margaret Badger
Margaret BadgerSydney, NSW

Great Communication

I was impressed with the speed of Michael's communications, in giving quote, and answering questions. He was also right on time to do the work. He worked hard at removing stains of which there were plenty. Unfortunately the area is so sunlit, it was difficult to see all the stains once the carpet was wet. The carpet looked perfect when wet, but quite a few of the stains have reappeared now the carpet is dry.
I do not fault Michael, as I know how hard he tried. I would certainly recommend Michael, and would use him again.

SG Concord
SG ConcordSydney, NSW

Revived carpet and 20 year old leather lounge to (almost) new

Michael arrived promptly on the day. He was very pleasant and easy to talk to as we discussed aspects the job. The difference between the cleaned lounge chair and the ones to be done was amazing. Whilst the lounge had looked good, the cleaning showed how dirty it actually was. On seeing this, Michael agreed to fit in 2 more leather chairs and foot stools - again, the result was excellent. The carpet had not been cleaned in a long time and the pile was very compressed. Even old tea and coffee stains were removed. After the work, it looks close to new and far better than I had anticipated. I would not hesitate to recommend Michael and 'Everdry' to anyone wanting a quality carpet or lounge cleaning job. Thanks Michael.

Elaine
Elaineasked

Hi, May I have a pricelist for carpet cleaning for our show room. Thanks

Maureen O'Donohue

Hi Elaine, You would have to ring Everdry Carpet Cleaning and speak to Michael to get a quote.

Michael S.Everdry Carpet CleaningSend a private message
Narelle
Narelleasked

3 year old carpet. Carpet cleaning needed for one bedroom, hallway and loungeroom; freshening up following a new kitchen.
However 2 years ago plastic was put on carpet to keep it clean during a bathroom renovation and the sticky stuff was left behind which picked up dirt , I did have it chemically cleaned but I can still see where the plastic was laid. You may have a product that might remove some of the stain. I accept the fact that it may be there permanently.
Do you do Northern Beaches of Sydney? Could you please provide a quote. I would like it done the week following Easter . Thank you Narelle

Vidhyasri S.asked

Hi, will you be able to help with juice and turmeric stains on carpet? Also, do you service in Epping area?

Michael S.Everdry Carpet CleaningSend a private message