Everdry Carpet Cleaning

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Everdry Carpet Cleaning

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Margaret Badger
Margaret BadgerSydney, NSW

Great Communication

I was impressed with the speed of Michael's communications, in giving quote, and answering questions. He was also right on time to do the work. He worked hard at removing stains of which there were plenty. Unfortunately the area is so sunlit, it was difficult to see all the stains once the carpet was wet. The carpet looked perfect when wet, but quite a few of the stains have reappeared now the carpet is dry.
I do not fault Michael, as I know how hard he tried. I would certainly recommend Michael, and would use him again.

Rates and Fees
SG Concord
SG ConcordSydney, NSW

Revived carpet and 20 year old leather lounge to (almost) new

Michael arrived promptly on the day. He was very pleasant and easy to talk to as we discussed aspects the job. The difference between the cleaned lounge chair and the ones to be done was amazing. Whilst the lounge had looked good, the cleaning showed how dirty it actually was. On seeing this, Michael agreed to fit in 2 more leather chairs and foot stools - again, the result was excellent. The carpet had not been cleaned in a long time and the pile was very compressed. Even old tea and coffee stains were removed. After the work, it looks close to new and far better than I had anticipated. I would not hesitate to recommend Michael and 'Everdry' to anyone wanting a quality carpet or lounge cleaning job. Thanks Michael.

MumOpines
MumOpinesSydney, NSW

Exceptional experience.

Happy customer
Happy customer Sydney, NSW

Great service - lounge is like new!

After 7 years of hard wear my lounge suite looks like new again! Clear communication, arrived on time, and a great job done quickly - well worth it, would definitely recommend.

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Michael's carpet cleaning machinery is exceptional and much more impressive than run-of-the-mill companies. He transformed our very dirty carpets entirely to as clean as new. His attitude is very exacting and professional, friendly without being familiar, and he takes real pride in his work: a "cleanliness nut" he says. He was happy to visit the Sutherland Shire in Sydney and deal with our very steep sloping block.

Alix
AlixSydney, NSW

Excellent on time successful tea stain removal

Michael was on time. He was also honest about his ability to remove a tea stain from our grey fabric couch saying tea can be tricky to remove which I appreciated. He did successfully remove the stain and I cannot tell which cushion it is. I couldn’t be happier!

Michelle B
Michelle BSydney, NSW

Simple carpet cleaning job - great service

I contacted Everdry Carpet Cleaning for a quote and then booked them in to steam-clean the carpet in 3 bedrooms. Michael was always extremely prompt and clear in his email communications. On the day Michael was on time and very efficient. Thanks to Michael for a great job, and great customer service. Multiple thumbs-up!!!
(ps I selected Everdry Carpet Cleaning due to the positive reviews here, and I was not disappointed!)

Olwyn M.
Olwyn M.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic clean.

Michael is an all round good guy. Honestly it was such a treat to have such great service and professionalism. My sofa and rug look like new. I will be sharing Michael’s details with my friends and will definitely use his service again.
5 stars

Vanessa
VanessaSydney, NSW

Great service with exceptional care

Michael was friendly, efficient and professional. I booked via email and he responded promptly providing a quote and availability. He arrived on time and did an amazing job with our white couch and carpets. They look as good as new! It’s great to find someone who does the job properly and with care. Thanks for your time Michael, we’ll be booking again next time!

Happy customer
Happy customer Sydney, NSW

Thorough steam clean job

Michael did a thorough job steam cleaning the carpet in our apartment. It was a tougher job than expected and he really put in the time and effort to remove stains and get it back to as close to new as possible. Also great communication and kept me updated throughout.

NorwestErgo
NorwestErgoSydney, NSW

One word ... outstanding

Preparing to put our home on the market, Michael did a brilliant job removing pet stains from our carpet. Our lounge looks like new - would not have believed the difference. And our tiles - huge improvement. Was also very considerate that I had to work at home while this was all going on. Very impressed and happy to spread the word - outstanding service.

Nelly
NellySydney, NSW

Old carpet looks new again

I cannot thank Michael enough for a superb job he did of my old beige carpet. Stains which I thought were permanent were removed and carpet was revitalised. I definitely will use Everydry again.

Tessa
TessaSydney, NSW

Great job!

Michael did a fantastic job in bringing my cream linen sofa back to freshness. Looks new! Amazing job and done so efficiently. Highly recommended. Very easy to talk to and gave helpful hints. Thanks Michael.

lproietti
lproiettiSydney, NSW

Super impressed

I am beyond impressed with Everdry Carpet Cleaning. I had a sofa and rug cleaned and I can't believe that the sofa I thought was not that bad now looks like a brand new sofa I'm shook! The rug is back in tip-top condition.
Micheal was punctual, friendly and very thorough.,Could not recommend his services enough!
Thank you for a fantastic job.

Mar C.
Mar C.Sydney, NSW

I will use Everdry again

Michael arrived promptly to clean my badly stained carpet and sofa. He was here for 3 hours and my beige carpet is beige once again. Thank you for a fantastic job.

Narelle
Narelleasked

3 year old carpet. Carpet cleaning needed for one bedroom, hallway and loungeroom; freshening up following a new kitchen.
However 2 years ago plastic was put on carpet to keep it clean during a bathroom renovation and the sticky stuff was left behind which picked up dirt , I did have it chemically cleaned but I can still see where the plastic was laid. You may have a product that might remove some of the stain. I accept the fact that it may be there permanently.
Do you do Northern Beaches of Sydney? Could you please provide a quote. I would like it done the week following Easter . Thank you Narelle

Vidhyasri S.asked

Hi, will you be able to help with juice and turmeric stains on carpet? Also, do you service in Epping area?

Michael S.Everdry Carpet Cleaning

Hi Vidhyasri
Those type of stains need to be attended to right away otherwise they become permanent. We service the Epping area.

Michael

Thanks for the response Michael

Evelyn
Evelynasked

Hi, could you please quote on cleaning a small unit lounge, hall and main room carpet area plus a 2.5 seater lounge and wing back arm chair, many thanks Evelyn

See all Everdry Carpet Cleaning questions