Olwyn M.

Olwyn M.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic clean.

Michael is an all round good guy. Honestly it was such a treat to have such great service and professionalism. My sofa and rug look like new. I will be sharing Michael’s details with my friends and will definitely use his service again.
5 stars

Vanessa

VanessaSydney, NSW

Great service with exceptional care

Michael was friendly, efficient and professional. I booked via email and he responded promptly providing a quote and availability. He arrived on time and did an amazing job with our white couch and carpets. They look as good as new! It’s great to find someone who does the job properly and with care. Thanks for your time Michael, we’ll be booking again next time!

Happy customer

Happy customer Sydney, NSW

Thorough steam clean job

Michael did a thorough job steam cleaning the carpet in our apartment. It was a tougher job than expected and he really put in the time and effort to remove stains and get it back to as close to new as possible. Also great communication and kept me updated throughout.

NorwestErgo

NorwestErgoSydney, NSW

One word ... outstanding

Preparing to put our home on the market, Michael did a brilliant job removing pet stains from our carpet. Our lounge looks like new - would not have believed the difference. And our tiles - huge improvement. Was also very considerate that I had to work at home while this was all going on. Very impressed and happy to spread the word - outstanding service.

Nelly

NellySydney, NSW

Old carpet looks new again

I cannot thank Michael enough for a superb job he did of my old beige carpet. Stains which I thought were permanent were removed and carpet was revitalised. I definitely will use Everydry again.

Tessa

TessaSydney, NSW

Great job!

Michael did a fantastic job in bringing my cream linen sofa back to freshness. Looks new! Amazing job and done so efficiently. Highly recommended. Very easy to talk to and gave helpful hints. Thanks Michael.

lproietti

lproiettiSydney, NSW

Super impressed

I am beyond impressed with Everdry Carpet Cleaning. I had a sofa and rug cleaned and I can't believe that the sofa I thought was not that bad now looks like a brand new sofa I'm shook! The rug is back in tip-top condition.
Micheal was punctual, friendly and very thorough.,Could not recommend his services enough!
Thank you for a fantastic job.

Mar C.

Mar C.Sydney, NSW

I will use Everdry again

Michael arrived promptly to clean my badly stained carpet and sofa. He was here for 3 hours and my beige carpet is beige once again. Thank you for a fantastic job.

Kirstin

KirstinSydney, NSW

Like new!

Honestly, my lounge was absolutely putrid. A light grey fabric modular which had definitely seen better days, it had an orange tint and enough hair between the cushions to create a couple of wigs. But this all changed when Michael arrived this morning and restored my lounge.. it now looks like it did when I bought it years ago! I am so happy! He was punctual, friendly and very thorough.. could not recommend his services enough!

Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Five star steam and leather sofa cleaning

Michael is courteous, a hard worker, & knowledgeable. Our carpet and white leather couch are now like new. (See photos) Very fair price for a 5 star job.
I found him on this site and hoped he would be half as good as it stated. He exceeded that and proves you still can get top class service in Australia. Very impressed and I am recommending him to some of my most difficult friends!

Mike T.

Mike T.Sydney, NSW

I'll keep coming back - its always a excellent outcome.

I've benefited from their service regularly , great job, great service, carpets always come up so good, and they are flexible, personable, efficient, and consistently good at what they do best - the carpet always looks amazing. The upholstery work is always on point, everything old is new again!

Mary B.

Mary B.Sydney, NSW

Why would you trust anyone else!

Michael removed a coffee stain from my wool carpet that I thought would not come out. Amazing! He also cleaned my husband's favourite armchair which now looks like new. Great job also! Michael is a true professional who knows his profession well, gives good advice and is a pleasant, punctual and honest person. i would highly recommend Michael.

Orlagh

OrlaghSydney, NSW

Amazing results .....excellent service....

Thank you very much Michael for giving my old sofa and arm chair the deep clean they so needed. I am amazed at the result, they look brand new. Excellent value for money and service with a smile.

Not just good-GREAT.

Michael WAS punctual! Just as the other reviewers said...I really just wanted a good job for my old cream VERY dirty and stained carpet-the result, though, was amazing! I can’t believe how great it looks!! And my two rugs were also fantastic. I recommend him with a full 5 stars!!!

VKW

VKWSydney, NSW

Michael was very punctual and upfront about costs before starting work. Carpet not cleaned for over a decade, yet he managed to do wonders-virtually as good as new. He was very thorough and I would not hesitate to hire him again in future.

Clair

Clair

Highly recommended

Our rental carpets were in a state. Michael did an amazing job I did not believe they could look that good. He was extremely good to communicate with. I will be asking for his services again and recommending him to my neighbours.

RPB

RPBSydney, NSW

Exceeds expectation

What more can you ask for, polite, easy to deal with, on time, fabulous clean at great price. Got through my rental inspection without a hitch. Definitely recommend Everdry highly

Madbro

MadbroSydney Surrounds, NSW

Brilliant Carpet Cleaning

Emily

EmilySydney, NSW

Michael is a star! Reliable, responsible and highly recommended!

Sciencez

SciencezSydney, NSW

Prompt, Friendly, Professional

Michael arrived at the agreed time - he is polite, friendly and very professional.
The carpet cleaning was done very efficiently and looked great at the end of the job.
Michael went to a lot of trouble to get all of the stains out of the carpet. Unfortunately two were not completely removed, but I must say that Michael put a lot of effort into trying to remove them both - so I can not blame him for that.

I would highly recommend Michael and Everdry - he does a great job and is a dedicated professional.