Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Five star steam and leather sofa cleaning

Michael is courteous, a hard worker, & knowledgeable. Our carpet and white leather couch are now like new. (See photos) Very fair price for a 5 star job.
I found him on this site and hoped he would be half as good as it stated. He exceeded that and proves you still can get top class service in Australia. Very impressed and I am recommending him to some of my most difficult friends!

Mike T.

Mike T.Sydney, NSW

I'll keep coming back - its always a excellent outcome.

I've benefited from their service regularly , great job, great service, carpets always come up so good, and they are flexible, personable, efficient, and consistently good at what they do best - the carpet always looks amazing. The upholstery work is always on point, everything old is new again!

Mary B.

Mary B.Sydney, NSW

Why would you trust anyone else!

Michael removed a coffee stain from my wool carpet that I thought would not come out. Amazing! He also cleaned my husband's favourite armchair which now looks like new. Great job also! Michael is a true professional who knows his profession well, gives good advice and is a pleasant, punctual and honest person. i would highly recommend Michael.

Orlagh

OrlaghSydney, NSW

Amazing results .....excellent service....

Thank you very much Michael for giving my old sofa and arm chair the deep clean they so needed. I am amazed at the result, they look brand new. Excellent value for money and service with a smile.

Not just good-GREAT.

Michael WAS punctual! Just as the other reviewers said...I really just wanted a good job for my old cream VERY dirty and stained carpet-the result, though, was amazing! I can’t believe how great it looks!! And my two rugs were also fantastic. I recommend him with a full 5 stars!!!

VKW

VKWSydney, NSW

Michael was very punctual and upfront about costs before starting work. Carpet not cleaned for over a decade, yet he managed to do wonders-virtually as good as new. He was very thorough and I would not hesitate to hire him again in future.

Clair

Clair

Highly recommended

Our rental carpets were in a state. Michael did an amazing job I did not believe they could look that good. He was extremely good to communicate with. I will be asking for his services again and recommending him to my neighbours.

RPB

RPBSydney, NSW

Exceeds expectation

What more can you ask for, polite, easy to deal with, on time, fabulous clean at great price. Got through my rental inspection without a hitch. Definitely recommend Everdry highly

Madbro

MadbroSydney Surrounds, NSW

Brilliant Carpet Cleaning

Emily

EmilySydney, NSW

Michael is a star! Reliable, responsible and highly recommended!

Sciencez

SciencezSydney, NSW

Prompt, Friendly, Professional

Michael arrived at the agreed time - he is polite, friendly and very professional.
The carpet cleaning was done very efficiently and looked great at the end of the job.
Michael went to a lot of trouble to get all of the stains out of the carpet. Unfortunately two were not completely removed, but I must say that Michael put a lot of effort into trying to remove them both - so I can not blame him for that.

I would highly recommend Michael and Everdry - he does a great job and is a dedicated professional.

Cleo

CleoSydney, NSW

Very happy with Everdry

Michael did a great job on our carpet, which hadn't been cleaned for 5 or so years and had a lot of dirty foot marks plus a few stains. He is a lovely person to deal with, very professional and friendly, arrived right on time and we most definitely recommend him. Our carpets have come up really well and we are extremely happy with the job he did. Thanks again Michael!

Worth every penny!

Michael is phenomenal. Look no further. I am renting and was advised that the carpets were professionally cleaned. I decided to personally get the carpets cleaned. Michael managed to lift out stubborn stains and a dirty odour from the carpet. I cannot praise or recommend Michael enough. What an amazing job!

Jessica

JessicaSydney, NSW

Excellent job

Michael did a fantastic job. He made the worst possible carpets look so clean! Very professional and excellent results. Well worth the money. Very affordable. Highly recommend. Will be using him again.

KHAI SHIN  WONG

KHAI SHIN WONGSydney, NSW

Job well done!

Michael was honest about the job & told me what he needed to do & quote for the job. He was punctual & courteous. The stain on the carpet was all gone. Would definitely recommend his services

Find out how Everdry Carpet Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

We have used Everdry for the second time and are very happy with the results. Michael is lovely and very reliable and provides an excellent service. We can highly recommend Everdry.

Julie G

Julie GSydney, NSW

Better result than expected!

We had previously used another steam cleaning company for our office carpet who completely made the carpet worse. Michael explained that is looked like they had over-soaked the carpet leaving horrendous brown stains. After Michael finished the result was new looking carpet once again and VERY happy office staff. Will be using Michael again for our carpet and also our laminated floors. Very reasonable price too and I included scotchguard at last minute which was not a problem.

Robii k

Robii kSydney, NSW

Like new

Had the best experience from a carpet cleaner. Got them to clean my mums house as she lives alone and they went out of their way to make sure she was happy. Carpets look like new. Definitely recommend them

julia H

julia HSydney, NSW

Disappointing service

The service cost twice the quoted amount, even though only two extra rugs were included. I was advised that cleaning the antique rugs might be more expensive as they required more care, but no quote was provided about the extra cost and it was not evident that extra care was taken. There was no apparent effort to remove stains in the carpets. It was disappointing that the service did not live up to the reputation from previous reviews.

Gem and Rob

Gem and RobSydney, NSW

Absolutely amazing results

First time we used Everdry for our carpets, rugs and bed and the results were amazing. The bed in particular looks brand new. Our dog would rub his face all around the cream fabric of our bed and Michael got rid of all the stains despite the fact that some were two years or older.
We would highly recommend him and will use his services again in the near future.
Thank you Michael.