Everdry Carpet Cleaning

Everdry Carpet Cleaning

Prompt, Friendly, Professional

Michael arrived at the agreed time - he is polite, friendly and very professional.
The carpet cleaning was done very efficiently and looked great at the end of the job.
Michael went to a lot of trouble to get all of the stains out of the carpet. Unfortunately two were not completely removed, but I must say that Michael put a lot of effort into trying to remove them both - so I can not blame him for that.

I would highly recommend Michael and Everdry - he does a great job and is a dedicated professional.

Very happy with Everdry

Michael did a great job on our carpet, which hadn't been cleaned for 5 or so years and had a lot of dirty foot marks plus a few stains. He is a lovely person to deal with, very professional and friendly, arrived right on time and we most definitely recommend him. Our carpets have come up really well and we are extremely happy with the job he did. Thanks again Michael!

Worth every penny!

Michael is phenomenal. Look no further. I am renting and was advised that the carpets were professionally cleaned. I decided to personally get the carpets cleaned. Michael managed to lift out stubborn stains and a dirty odour from the carpet. I cannot praise or recommend Michael enough. What an amazing job!

Excellent job

Michael did a fantastic job. He made the worst possible carpets look so clean! Very professional and excellent results. Well worth the money. Very affordable. Highly recommend. Will be using him again.

Job well done!

Michael was honest about the job & told me what he needed to do & quote for the job. He was punctual & courteous. The stain on the carpet was all gone. Would definitely recommend his services

We have used Everdry for the second time and are very happy with the results. Michael is lovely and very reliable and provides an excellent service. We can highly recommend Everdry.

Better result than expected!

We had previously used another steam cleaning company for our office carpet who completely made the carpet worse. Michael explained that is looked like they had over-soaked the carpet leaving horrendous brown stains. After Michael finished the result was new looking carpet once again and VERY happy office staff. Will be using Michael again for our carpet and also our laminated floors. Very reasonable price too and I included scotchguard at last minute which was not a problem.

Like new

Had the best experience from a carpet cleaner. Got them to clean my mums house as she lives alone and they went out of their way to make sure she was happy. Carpets look like new. Definitely recommend them

Disappointing service

The service cost twice the quoted amount, even though only two extra rugs were included. I was advised that cleaning the antique rugs might be more expensive as they required more care, but no quote was provided about the extra cost and it was not evident that extra care was taken. There was no apparent effort to remove stains in the carpets. It was disappointing that the service did not live up to the reputation from previous reviews.

Absolutely amazing results

First time we used Everdry for our carpets, rugs and bed and the results were amazing. The bed in particular looks brand new. Our dog would rub his face all around the cream fabric of our bed and Michael got rid of all the stains despite the fact that some were two years or older.
We would highly recommend him and will use his services again in the near future.
Thank you Michael.

Great cleaning job

Had Michael clean our carpets a few months ago and they're still looking great. Best carpet cleaning we've ever had - will definitely engage his services again.

Great Job

Thankyou for the carpet cleaning today!!

very good service! They came out and did the job very thoroughly. I was very impressed.

Carpet clean.

My carpet never looked better, this is the second time I have used Everdry and both times I have been impressed with the results. I have white carpet and lots of grandkids so it is often very soiled. But after Michael does his magic it looks like new. And highly recommend Everdry.

Like Brand New!

I searched the internet reading reviews, until I found Michael's company and am very pleased with the results. It was a difficult job- a couple of dirty beige linen lounges, chairs and light coloured rugs that had not been cleaned for over 7 years. Michael was able to restore them back to almost brand new condition. He was on time, professional and pleasant to work with. I highly recommend him for your next cleaning job!

Fantastic all round

Best carpet clean ever. Michael is lovely and punctual. The carpet has come up way better than with a previous clean from another company. Excellent service. Thank you Michael.

Excellent Carpet Cleaning

If you need your carpets cleaned you must hire Michael from Everdry Carpet Cleaning. Michael was absolutely wonderful, efficient, professional and knowledgeable. My carpet was 24 years old and has come up looking new again. Michael also cleaned my area rug and that too, looks new again. Amazing results! Michael is a true professional and highly competent. He arrived on time was clean, tidy and pleasant and I would not hesitate on recommending Michael. I will definitely be using Everdry Carpet Cleaning again. Job well done Michael.

So happy! Amazing service and results.

I have a 2 and 3 year old, so you can imagine the state of my carpets. My expectations in getting various stains out, having not professionally cleaned the carpets in 7 years, was low. Not only was Michael on time, professional and friendly, he left with my carpets looking new, with 98% of the stains gone! I was absolutely amazed. I will definitely be recommending him to family and friends.

Sensational work

What a great experience. Not cheap but on time and the carpets were cleaned to perfection. Thanks again and would definitely use again

Fantastic Carpet Clean

Michael was fantastic, not only came on time but was friendly and helpful. The carpet came up amazing in the house which hadn't been done for a long time. A true professional in his trade. Will recommend for any carpet cleaning.

Great result!

Michael arrived right on time and worked solidly to greatly improve the appearance of our sofa. Would not hesitate to call him again.

Hi there trying to book and contact but could not find your contact number? Would you kindly please contact me on [contact details removed]? Thanks.
Hello My contact number is 1800 200 037 Mob. 0412201927 Www. everdry.com.au Email. info@everdry.com.au Regards Michael

Can you please send me your website so I can find out prices, please?
my web address is www.everdry.com.au

How does one remove red wine stains from clothing?
Hi Derrick, Liquorland and woolworths have products that remove red wine. The one in woolworths comes in a sml 3pack stain remover bottles. Its usually in the laundry section & from mrmory the one in liquorland is called wine away. Porters might also have it. Your best off using those products as they are designed based on removing the particular enzymes and proteins present that stains the carpet.

Similar listings