4.5

100% · 20%
Brand Manager for Australian Breastfeeding Association? Claim your listing.

sea_windz
sea_windzAU8 posts

Good

I had two pairs of these and found them fantastic. I also tried a commercial non-washable brand and found the ABA ones more discreet and comfortable. They are easy to wash (I just hand washed/rinsed them and squeezed them out to dry) and fast to dry.
Effective washable breast pad. Comfortable to wear - draws the fluid away from the nipple. Very cheap - $3 a pair. Quite discreet and fast drying meaning you dont need many pairs.
Can move around in bra as there is no way to stick them in place so you do need to re-positioned throughout the day (I suspect this is the same for all of the rewashable types). Only available from the ABA but can be purchased online or from the store.
Tiffany75
Tiffany75AU2 posts

Loved these!

I have breastfed all 3 of my children (the youngest is feeding now) and couldn't have done without these. I have never used disposable pads so didn't become used to a pad that was stuck in and had no trouble with these staying in place.
These are environmentally sound as they can be used over and over again, very comfortable against the skin and easy to squish down in your bra when feeding a child (don't get in the way like some I have tried). They are easy to wash and quick to dry and very affordable.