4.3

85% · 473 · 5%
Brand Manager for Pigeon? Claim your listing.

mama bird
mama birdSydney2 posts

The best!

I have tried so many different breast pad brands, and the Pigeon brand is by far my favourite. The pads stick, they’re absorbent, they’re soft and very comfortable. They shape well to the chest, too. I even like the packaging - it’s also soft and really easy to open, especially when you’re in a rush or only have one hand free!

Ellen
EllenMelbourne9 posts

Every Breastfeeding mother's friend

I have a huge problem with milk stains on my shirt while breastfeeding my son. I was not aware of breast pads before. LOL. I would stop myself going out of the house because of this. Then a friend came by and gifted me with this product, and I never looked back ever since. Super absorbent, very convenient to use and soft and comfortable to use. Definitely, recommends to anyone who's going through breast feeding journey.

Madvoice
MadvoiceNorth Queensland, QLD7 posts

By far my favorite

Comfortable, super absorbent and little to no odour. May not be the cheapest on the market but you certainly get what you pay for! No skin reactions and has never shown sign of leakage! You can go all day feeling fresh. Quality product by a reliable brand. Used the regular pads 11 years ago and these are a marked improvement!

Clair
Clair6 posts

Super soft & great shape but difficult to find

I've tried a lot of brands of breast pads, but these are the softest (not itchy) I've found & the molded shape meant that they weren't visible, giving me the comfort I needed when I needed it. Unfortunately, I have searched high & low for them in various supermarkets & pharmacies but have not been able to find them since.

Honesty2012
Honesty2012AU4 posts

Never leak and the best in the market

I have tried few brands from the cheapest one to the most expensive one. Pigeon always give me the best result.

With pigeon, during "let down" it really absorbs the breast milk. Never leak and when it dried, the pad didn't stick on the breast.

With double sticker, it makes sure, the pad is on it's position all the time.

MissStormiee
MissStormieewarrnambool6 posts

Pretty good but had a few blow outs

I bought these on special at the supermarket, they were pretty good. I like the shape and how they feel but i did have a few big blow outs. Bubby sleeps through so they tend to fill up pretty quick. Maybe if they were a bit bigger i wouldn't have that problem.

Moggy
MoggyAdelaide3 posts

Very good

I would really recommend these breast pads highly, having been through a few other brands already. These fit really nicely and would seem to me to be the most absorbent. They are priced at the higher end but it is well worth that extra little bit. Very happy with them.
super absorbent
pricey
Susy Leal
Susy Leal

Try the other style of pigeon breast pads

Yes I agree that these are not great but Pigeon sells another style called "Ultra-slim Breast pads that come in a 24 pack which only have one adhesive strip. They are much better than this style being reviewed here. They don't bunch up, are super thin yet really absorbant, very discreet under tight tops and are individually wrapped for better hygiene. Well worth a try....5 stars.
Thin, hygienic, absorbant, secure
katenberry
katenberryQLD, 452063 posts

The best there is in leakage :)

I definitely recommend Pigeon over any other breast pad..It is super absorbent and gives you confidence that it wont overflow. A must buy!!!! Worth the extra $.
Great absorption, soft and great mould to breast
More expensive than other
zsarla
zsarlaAU3 posts

Very easy to apply and are comfortable to wear, I would reccommend this product. They absorb alot of milk and makes you feel confidant you won't wet your shirt.
They stick onto your bra really well, They are very absorbent and mask any smells
Would be great if they came in a really large box
binoculars
binocularsNSW, 275912 posts

tigerlily
tigerlily69 posts

Good

These are the best breast pads I've used on the market, at a good price. No fussing with washing and no leaks. They are also very comfortable, although if you have really sore raw nipples, I'd recommended using the avent washable ones as often as necessary until the soreness settles, even though the washable aren't as absorbent.
Very very absorbent, no leaks. Comfortable to use and hygienic. Affordable and good quality.
trimming/border is a little wide and I often trim these off to fit into my bra a little better as I was only a B cup.
nicki_c
nicki_cNSW, 265014 posts

The best!

Being large busted I tried many breast pads that were too small & could not adsorb the volume of leakage I was having. Except for these, they were the only breast pad I could use that allowed me to know I was not going to leak in public & would take all the leakage from an extended sleep..The only downside is they are a little on the expensive side however using less of them due to quality & absorbency then other cheaper brands, the cost was comparative.
Absorbent, good adhesive, larger size & fantastic quality.
A little costly compared with others.
Jaejae
JaejaePerth, WA85 posts

These are fabulous breast pads - I have tried almost every brand available and nothing compares to Pigeon Premium. While it is somewhat annoying having to unwrap each individual breast pad, this is useful when you are out and about as it ensures that they are kept clean and hygienic in the nappy bag. The sticky tapes on the back ensure that the pad stays exactly where it is put. Milk does not leak through, even when the pad is very full. They are more costly than other breast pads, but worth it if you need a breast pad to absorb leaking milk.
Very absorbent, stay in place, thin but extremely effective.
They are quite pricey.
tcjae10
tcjae10Australia, 243036 posts

I have used these for both of my children. They are more expensive then other breast pads, but are definitely worth it. I only had to change them once a day (twice if I had major leakage). But overall would definitely recommend.
- Comfortable

- Soft

- Hygenic seperate packaging

- Thick and absorbent

- Sticks very well for a long time
- Cost