Australian Phone Company

Australian Phone Company

See the Best Home Phone Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Australian Phone Company? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.2
Alex
AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great support

I don't normally write reviews but stumbled across this and just want to add that yes this company has excellent support! They made things very easy for me, the guys are friendly and easy to get a hold of, and very helpful. We went from Telstra who has the worlds worst support, to Aust Ph Co who are fantastic, so very happy. Saving a ton of money now too so very happy.

Robb
RobbMid North Coast, NSW

Woefull . for a phone co that you can NEVER make contact

I have an account & am trying to establish a NEW service. Unbelievable ! ! for a phone co that you can NEVER make contact with I'm having the same trouble April 2022 as previous post( Unable to contact No response received ! ) So it demonstrates what you can expect !

Ryan TrentMelbourne

Great service, good quality

Used Spintel before, was unreliable, failed to port our number, and over an hour hold times. Australian phone company is flawless, less than 2 min hold all three times I had to call them. Call quality is flexible as well, we can use our own settings unlike some of the larger companies like TPG which lock you in.

Reasonable pricing.

Vishal
VishalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

From first contact, Australian Phone Company has exceeded expectations, fast response times, almost immediate response

This review is specifically regarding support staff I have been communicating .
They know what exactly I was asking and response was prompt with sort accurate solution.
Unlike many big Australian Telco where you ask something and they comes up with generic typical answer which never going to resolve your issues but creates more confusions.

highly recommended , specially IT people , if you advising someone VOIP and configuring VOIP for businesses then Australian Phone Company would be best as their support staff seems like highly trained IT persons.

Home Phone Service Providers

Find out how Australian Phone Company compares to other Home Phone Service Providers

Gareth Church
Gareth ChurchLaunceston, TAS

Great Virtual PBX System

No support

I have tried to move to this company but after an email and 2 phone messages no one has returned my call. I would not like to need them urgently if my phones were down for our business.

Brad
BradAU

Great Alternative for Mobile Voip

I ditched my landline and signed up with Australian Phone Company as a way of having a landline number available on my mobile phone.

I used the Zoiper app which has all of the Australian Phone Company settings pre-configured.

It was a quick and easy set up and great value.

I’m now saving a fortune on calls and plan costs.

They also have excellent customer service and have quickly responded to a couple of emails I sent asking basic questions.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
gumble
gumbleNSW

Great low cost VoIP Provider

Have used Australian Phone Company for a few months now and they have proven to be a great provider of low cost VoIP.
I have dealt with customer service who were very prompt and helpful with reply's, and found a solution to an issue that my ATA didn't support, so applied a rule to my account to ban overseas calls.
I have been using this service on Fixed Wireless NBN and only costs me $3.95 a month for unlimited local and national calls.

Johnny
JohnnyBRISBANE

Best VOIP provider EVER!

I never come online to review telephone company's but this one has to have another review.
By far the BEST VOIP company I've ever been with. Very good customer service, Emails back fast and professional.

Great rates for around 3 bucks get all local and national calls and cheap mobile rates.
Ported my number twice to Australian Phone. NO issues.

Seriously consider this company if you want to save money on your VOIP phone and ditch those big expensive telcos!

IF only they had NBN or Mobile, I'd probably use them for that too.

Home Phone Service Providers