Australian Phone Company

Australian Phone Company

Ryan TrentMelbourne

Great service, good quality

Used Spintel before, was unreliable, failed to port our number, and over an hour hold times. Australian phone company is flawless, less than 2 min hold all three times I had to call them. Call quality is flexible as well, we can use our own settings unlike some of the larger companies like TPG which lock you in.

Reasonable pricing.

Vishal
VishalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

From first contact, Australian Phone Company has exceeded expectations, fast response times, almost immediate response

This review is specifically regarding support staff I have been communicating .
They know what exactly I was asking and response was prompt with sort accurate solution.
Unlike many big Australian Telco where you ask something and they comes up with generic typical answer which never going to resolve your issues but creates more confusions.

highly recommended , specially IT people , if you advising someone VOIP and configuring VOIP for businesses then Australian Phone Company would be best as their support staff seems like highly trained IT persons.

Gareth Church
Gareth ChurchLaunceston, TAS

Great Virtual PBX System

Home Phone Service Providers

Find out how Australian Phone Company compares to other Home Phone Service Providers

No support

I have tried to move to this company but after an email and 2 phone messages no one has returned my call. I would not like to need them urgently if my phones were down for our business.

Brad
BradAU

Great Alternative for Mobile Voip

I ditched my landline and signed up with Australian Phone Company as a way of having a landline number available on my mobile phone.

I used the Zoiper app which has all of the Australian Phone Company settings pre-configured.

It was a quick and easy set up and great value.

I’m now saving a fortune on calls and plan costs.

They also have excellent customer service and have quickly responded to a couple of emails I sent asking basic questions.

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
gumble
gumbleNSW

Great low cost VoIP Provider

Have used Australian Phone Company for a few months now and they have proven to be a great provider of low cost VoIP.
I have dealt with customer service who were very prompt and helpful with reply's, and found a solution to an issue that my ATA didn't support, so applied a rule to my account to ban overseas calls.
I have been using this service on Fixed Wireless NBN and only costs me $3.95 a month for unlimited local and national calls.

Johnny
JohnnyBRISBANE

Best VOIP provider EVER!

I never come online to review telephone company's but this one has to have another review.
By far the BEST VOIP company I've ever been with. Very good customer service, Emails back fast and professional.

Great rates for around 3 bucks get all local and national calls and cheap mobile rates.
Ported my number twice to Australian Phone. NO issues.

Seriously consider this company if you want to save money on your VOIP phone and ditch those big expensive telcos!

IF only they had NBN or Mobile, I'd probably use them for that too.

bUNYA PARKasked

what are your annual charges .can you better $39

bUNYA PARK

what are your charges,can you better $39.

Ryan Trent

They don't haggle. Been using them for 2 years now and only 1 issue due to upstream carrier. Latency is good and peak hours no degradation. There are other companies out there cheaper for sure, but my life was so much harder when we where with Spintel.

bUNYA PARK

You never really answer my question, I take it you are much dearer than southern phone for 12 month with them we had our own home phone and only made a few call out,andvery few in. It is only for my wife who wont use a mobile phone

bUNYA PARKasked

What are your annual service plans. How can I join your company?

bUNYA PARK

we have house set or land line with southern Phone

Zeeshan H.