Australian Phone Company

Australian Phone Company

See the Best Home Phone Service Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Vishal

VishalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

From first contact, Australian Phone Company has exceeded expectations, fast response times, almost immediate response

This review is specifically regarding support staff I have been communicating .
They know what exactly I was asking and response was prompt with sort accurate solution.
Unlike many big Australian Telco where you ask something and they comes up with generic typical answer which never going to resolve your issues but creates more confusions.

highly recommended , specially IT people , if you advising someone VOIP and configuring VOIP for businesses then Australian Phone Company would be best as their support staff seems like highly trained IT persons.

Gareth ChurchLaunceston, TAS

Great Virtual PBX System

No support

I have tried to move to this company but after an email and 2 phone messages no one has returned my call. I would not like to need them urgently if my phones were down for our business.

BradAU

Great Alternative for Mobile Voip

I ditched my landline and signed up with Australian Phone Company as a way of having a landline number available on my mobile phone.

I used the Zoiper app which has all of the Australian Phone Company settings pre-configured.

It was a quick and easy set up and great value.

I’m now saving a fortune on calls and plan costs.

They also have excellent customer service and have quickly responded to a couple of emails I sent asking basic questions.

gumbleNSW

Great low cost VoIP Provider

Have used Australian Phone Company for a few months now and they have proven to be a great provider of low cost VoIP.
I have dealt with customer service who were very prompt and helpful with reply's, and found a solution to an issue that my ATA didn't support, so applied a rule to my account to ban overseas calls.
I have been using this service on Fixed Wireless NBN and only costs me $3.95 a month for unlimited local and national calls.

Johnny

JohnnyBRISBANE

Best VOIP provider EVER!

I never come online to review telephone company's but this one has to have another review.
By far the BEST VOIP company I've ever been with. Very good customer service, Emails back fast and professional.

Great rates for around 3 bucks get all local and national calls and cheap mobile rates.
Ported my number twice to Australian Phone. NO issues.

Seriously consider this company if you want to save money on your VOIP phone and ditch those big expensive telcos!

IF only they had NBN or Mobile, I'd probably use them for that too.

Breenusasked

How do I find out about VOIP service for my home? Costs? Etc, Michael

Gareth Church

I don't believe Australian Phone do residential - they're business only.

Breenus

Domestic or not, Australian Phone Company?

Breenusasked

I have a broadband supplier already. I want a voip service provider separate from my broadband supplier. Can you do this? Thanks, Mike

Gareth Church

Yep. It's totally independent of your ISP. Your landlines will work on any Internet connection.

Trevor F

Trevor Fasked

Called a number of times to order a virtual phone system, they have never answered and have left messages with no call back from them. I then found that the number is the same as their support number so there is no way we would move our comms over to them. Also the MOH is very loud

gumble

I have only used support via email and the contact us form when I log into my account, they were quick to respond via email : support@australianphone.com.au

Brad

I have only used email support and the answer was very quick- hours and sometimes minutes for responses.