Australian Spirulina

Australian Spirulina

Jim

JimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Five stars for fast, efficient delivery

I just want to say how impressed I was with the fast and efficient delivery service (within Australia) this company offers. From initial order placement to delivery took just three days. I have never used spirulina before, so I am reserving my comments on the product itself and its health benefits. I will return at a later date to leave a review for that.

Store LocationDirectly from Australian Spirulina

Wendy Anderson

Wendy AndersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Australian Product!!

Store LocationOnline
Adinas H.

Adinas H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Autralian Spirulina

I am trying to get hold of you guys. I have tried email and phone but no response. I ordered some Spirulina off you on the 14 June 2019 I was just confirming my postal address. could you please check your emails :)

Store Locationonline

Great product - Aussie grown

I was snooping around looking for good Spirulina and I fell upon these guys. Hugely informative plus every review I had read sung their praises. I was not disappointed, it’s nothing like other brands at all. I genuinely feel a difference in my health and wellbeing. And I love love love the fact that can support Aussie owned and grown! These guys are completely legit. If your looking for a new brand, please try them. Price might be a little higher but it’s worth every cent.

Great

avoid Other brands this one is safe it grown in Australia. Not just made.
Don’t risk
The dodgy imported stuff, I got really sick from another brand

Goodbye red meat!

I needed to get more protein in my diet. The tablets are easy to swollow and do not have any after taste. Bonus is that I have lost 2kgs as I am not ingesting fatty meats.

HappyVeg27

HappyVeg27QLD

great Aussie product, pure with no additives.

Sh.B

Sh.Basked

How long can I kept my Australian Spirulina in powder form refrigerated? Does it get expired?

Adinas H.

Adinas H.asked

Dear Sir/Madam
I have ordered and paid for some Spirulina on 14 June 2019 I have been trying to contact you via email and phone but cannot get hold of you. Are you still operating or have you closed down now? If so I will order paypal to refund me ?

Bell Huang

Hi Adinas, This is Bell From Australian Spirulina, I have check our record and confirmed your order complete and post out on 14 Jun 2019. If you have any query, please contact us directly. Please note, this site is not manage by our company, Regards !

mcgoo 61

mcgoo 61asked

What has the better effect spirulina powder or the tablets?

Bell Huang

Normally powder is better as no binder and filler added, powder also cheaper and quicker to digest. however , powder comes stronger natural smell and taste , some people may don't like it. Australian Spirulina tablet is binder free, so it's same as powder. Tablet is much easier to take, you can count the number of tablets for exact amount each time, but more expensive than powder.

Other Protein & Supplement Retailers