Australian Spirulina

Australian Spirulina

See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent Australian Product!!

I never do reviews but in this case I felt to speak up on behalf of an amazing home grown product. I have taken Spirulina for 15+ years and since moving back to Australia I discovered this one grown in the NT. I read their website and phoned with my questions, which they were more than happy to answer. I found them very helpful so placed my order with Paypal and received it within the week post paid. After reading a customer review on here saying that there was no response from TAAU Australia etc and as I was about to place another order I phoned to confirm they are still jn business. Yes -and again they couldn't have been more helpful. This in my opinion as a long time spirulina user is far superior to any brands I have taken and will continue to take and recomend their product while supporting an Australian business. If you are looking for a pure top quality spirulina then all I can say is give this a try.

Store LocationOnline

Autralian Spirulina

I am trying to get hold of you guys. I have tried email and phone but no response. I ordered some Spirulina off you on the 14 June 2019 I was just confirming my postal address. could you please check your emails :)

Store Locationonline

Great product - Aussie grown

I was snooping around looking for good Spirulina and I fell upon these guys. Hugely informative plus every review I had read sung their praises. I was not disappointed, it’s nothing like other brands at all. I genuinely feel a difference in my health and wellbeing. And I love love love the fact that can support Aussie owned and grown! These guys are completely legit. If your looking for a new brand, please try them. Price might be a little higher but it’s worth every cent.

Great

avoid Other brands this one is safe it grown in Australia. Not just made.
Don’t risk
The dodgy imported stuff, I got really sick from another brand

Goodbye red meat!

I needed to get more protein in my diet. The tablets are easy to swollow and do not have any after taste. Bonus is that I have lost 2kgs as I am not ingesting fatty meats.

great Aussie product, pure with no additives.

I like that it is pure, no binders or fillers, just 100% spirulina and it works. They say It also has less toxins and heavy metals than the imported ones because of the cleaner way it is produced, so that is a big plus.
It is Australian grownand packed, unlike some that claim to be Aussie but are only packed here and their spirulina is imported from countries like Thailand and China which have lower standards than here. I wouldn't buy the cheap imports again. Plus I like supporting an Aussie business.
It comes in tablet and powder - I like the convenience of the tablets. The health benefits are too many to list (check their site) but I know that when I am on it, I feel healthier. It is a great general health boost but I would recommend it to anyone who is a bit run down or needs a little help or improvement in their nutrition/absorption.
I do a couple of bottles each year as a system re-boot ;)
Easy to take, it works and it is a cleaner product without the heavy metals and binders/fillers
Does cost a little more than the cheaper imports, but still worth it and the only one I would buy.

How long can I kept my Australian Spirulina in powder form refrigerated? Does it get expired?

Dear Sir/Madam I have ordered and paid for some Spirulina on 14 June 2019 I have been trying to contact you via email and phone but cannot get hold of you. Are you still operating or have you closed down now? If so I will order paypal to refund me ?
Hi Adinas, This is Bell From Australian Spirulina, I have check our record and confirmed your order complete and post out on 14 Jun 2019. If you have any query, please contact us directly. Please note, this site is not manage by our company, Regards !

What has the better effect spirulina powder or the tablets?
Normally powder is better as no binder and filler added, powder also cheaper and quicker to digest. however , powder comes stronger natural smell and taste , some people may don't like it. Australian Spirulina tablet is binder free, so it's same as powder. Tablet is much easier to take, you can count the number of tablets for exact amount each time, but more expensive than powder.