Uprotein

Uprotein Uneedit

There's a whole extensive variety range of products, and I purchased the 6KG - MASS GAINER PRO 800MCT
-Love the price value.
-It's delicious blending with milk.
-Able to replace my diet requirements.
-Made me massive.

Big bang of your bucks

Taste really good and the best thing about the protein powder is it has very less amount of sugar.
Also the fact it has hydro n enzymes for better digestion and for feeling light

Quality product - Natural Whey Protein Hydro + Enzymes

Initially ordered 2kg Natural Whey Protein Hydro + Enzymes to sample & very happy with quality. Mixes well in to my daily breakfast smoothie/post work out drink. Also tried the vanilla but prefer the natural adding my own flavors. Took a week to get used to the taste after consuming the shelf purchased products for the last few years, now they taste like sugar drinks. My simple weights/diet routine hasn't changed much in the past 12 months but I've noticed strength gains since switching to Uprotein.

So far the tastiest protein powder I've tried!

I can't get enough protein from my meals so i need to squeeze in protein powder in between meals. I mix a scoop of vanilla custard with my coffee and i get the tastiest cafe latte in the morning even without adding sweetener in it! I also use it for baking especially to my 1-minute protein brownie and it tastes so good and satisfying! I use 2 scoops of chocolate brownie flavour as a post workout meal and i'm good until lunch time! Oh and delivery was so fast!

Great taste - who doesn't love chocolate

Product easy to find/order online. Good range and price. Arrived promptly. Very excited with taste and price. Chocolate flavour - just like a real chocolate milk shake. Very happy with my purchase.

Great product, great price, fast shipping. Makes my life easy!

The store is very easy to navigate. I liked that I could search under specific categories. Good range of products, but would love a flavoured soy isolate, and more flavour options. Great quality product for the price.

Bang for your buck

UProtein provides the best bang for your buck supplements you’ll find on the market!! 32g of protein in a serving? Nothing can beat that purity. And at roughly 1 dollar per serving, this deal they have going right now is by far the best you’ll ever see. Great taste, and even better results.

Instant Results

Gyming after 2 months with right protein in your reach is the best you can ask for. Uprotein site is easy to access, sign up and order. Loved offers and discounts. Before time delivery. Banana and Vanilla tastes the best.

Delicious!

This process through from ordering, to receiving to drinking has been very easy. The products taste great and are grwat to mix. I was worried, because my new meal plan has me drinking this before training at 4.30am and I was worried I wouldn't be able to digest it well and train well, but so far no issues.

Very Clean, up there with the best protein I have ever used, very happy

This was the first time I have used on line shopping, Uprotein was a excellent, easy to use website to navigate. I am very happy with the "Whey Isolate Premium XHL" and its high Protein content.

The only negative, if you had a bigger range of products, I had to go off your website to other site to bye a few other things,

Positives :
Your Protein was some of the cleanest tasting protein on the market, defiantly the best I have used;
Very high in Protein;
2 day turn around, awesome;
4kgs, the cost was very reasonable and it was delivered to my door, I have had to travail 160km round trip in the past, even then it was only 3.5kg and I paid $140/149, plus fuel and my personal time. Because this has been such a positive experience I will be use Uprotein in the future indefinitely, happy days.

Regards Wayne Owen

Great value, quick delivery and tastes great.

No funny business about this protein and company.
No only have I felt a noticeably faster recovery, but it tastes great and delivery is always super quick. Recommend to all my friends.

This is perfect product

Taste nice, best delivery, the best protein you could find in the market now, easy to use and good quality and the price is excellent , definitely recommend this brand protein

Best Whey available

Uprotein is a great product, which I recommend regularly. Love the purity and taste of the Whey Isolate Premium. The value for money is excellent and postage is quick and hassle free.

Great product!

Now I've started taking this whey protein powder, I feel like my recovery post workout is much faster and I feel better all day for it. They're also delicious and I dont need to add anything to them to make ththeththem taste good, like every other shake powder I've tried.

Smells/tastes amazing. Excellent protein to carbs to fat ratios

Easy store navigation, found what I needed quickly.
Excellent selection, well thought out
Powder itself tastes excellent and scoop came in handy.
Will definitely be coming back when I need a restock!

Great Product, fast delivery.

The delivery was quick, product tasted great and gives the much needed protein input you need which gets absorbed in your body a lot quicker as it’s hydrolysed and contains the enzymes for easy digestion.

Excellent product highly recommend

Easy to use the website. Good product range and the price is excellent. Best protein powder I've found been using it for two years which I recommend to everyone. Haven't had an issue with any of the products all high quality

Absolute quality product and excellent delivery service

Fastest delivery system i have ever experienced. Exceptional product. Definitely the best on the market at the moment. Would definitely recommend. Will be promoting via my social media page. 10/10 would recommend.

Brilliant product and service

I found Uprotein through a review on value for money supplements and took a punt. The punt paid off with dividends!!! Awesome products, true to description, incredible service and value for dollars spent. You've got your head above the pack through giving the customer what they need and want..thanks for that.

Fast delivery, tasts great and great value for the money Love it !

Bit hard to find the brand, since have to order online
But Fast delivery, tasts great and great value for the money love it !
Very satisfied with the product. Product itself and packaging is in impressive quality