ISURU D.

ISURU D.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

Delivered within 2 days after the purchase. Couldn't be happier. In fact, I am already loving the new mass gainer. Wonderful product for a wonderful price. Thanks, UProtein. Will purchase again for sure.

Greg

Greg

A high-quality/low-carb protein mix.

If you want QUALITY protein as opposed to QUANTITY alone then U-Protein whey/hydro + enzyme mix is hard to beat. Low carbs/sugars make it a viable choice for diabetics. Tasty. Mixes without lumps in the glass. Soft, resealable packaging keeps product fresh without filling the cupboard and garbage bin with bulky jars. Competitive price. Fast, trackable delivery. If you are not an impulse buyer then this seems the smart way to go.

Very good whey protein, nice flavour

Its cheap good quality, completely packed with everything flavour is awesome, the shakers is very good incomparable perfect for morning protein shake, the cap is very nice, stylish all together perfect

Joey

JoeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely satisfied

I bought mass gainer for my brothers Christmas gift as well as some lean protein for myself a while back and both of us could not be happier! Would recommend,

Saransh

SaranshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Stuff from uprotein.com.au Highly recommended

Parcel arrived in 5 days to VIC. Packaging good. I ordered all the four flavours of whey protein + hydro engymes. I started with tropical thunder and it tastes really nice with no blotting in stomach and dissoves quickly in water. Will post another review after results.

Bonus Z.

Bonus Z.Sydney, NSW

Great supplements for good value !!

I never had products with such a great taste , I love banana flavour and vanilla as well. dissolves very well. I am glad I chose this brand I will be back for more.

Darren Padgham

Darren PadghamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got the review before l got the product

I ordered 4kg of Protein and a box of protein bars on 29/11/19 and on 10/12/19 l am yet to receive either so unfortunately l am unable to review the products.
I only live in metro Melbourne so cant understand why.

Uprotein ..Uprotein

Polack

PolackPerth, WA

Value for money

As they the old saying goes, the proof is in the pudding. I purchased the 100% Whey Protein Hydro + Enzymes. Great product, at an amazing price that produces results. Ive recommended them to work colleagues who have gone on to purchase as well and they are amazed. Seriously good s#*t...

Vince

VinceSydney, NSW

Excellent product

The delivery was quick. I purchased the whey protein and protein bars. They were really good. The whey protein was not that sweet compared to the other whey protein I've tried before. I recommend the products of Uprotein.

This is great, a product I need.

This is great, a product that I need. The website is easy to use and great explanation on the products. My product taste great and was delivered in the time span given.

Adam D.

Adam D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

11/10 product

This product has changed my life and has given me a new house, car and most importantly protein. I bought the blend for Black Friday and have new powers now.

Speedy delivery

Speedy delivery given the black friday weekend. Highly satisfied with the protein blend I bought and the value. Look forward to looking around at the other products on offer from Uprotein.

Whey Protein - Choc Brownie

A product that mixes well and boasts a good blend of ingredients, but the flavour isn't to my liking. The Vanilla Custard is delicious though - so I'll be ordering more of that one next time!

Mammus

MammusAlice Springs, NT

absolutely great stuff

the store was more than easy to navigate and the range of products is just awesome
what's the quality concerned, absolutely love it and would put it as very high quality stuff

Louie

LouieSydney, NSW

Product is great, tastes amazing and Im seeing results already.

Very easy to navigate shop, no hassle at all
I was very satisfied with the range of products, wide variety
Very satisfied with quality, good product and does what it markets.

Really good product

I don't look for any other product in the market anymore, as this one has a fair price and good quality. It is an easy task to browse on their website and find the products that I'm interested in.

Dan

DanPerth, WA

Great mass gainer

Mass gainer pro 800 mct is a great product great taste and blends well.
Having a high protein and high carb component will help stack on them gains.
All round great supplement.

Joe

JoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good taste and great shaker

Good website, good range and great product. Decent flavour and none of the protein poo you get with other powders. The shaker is also really good, can keep shake cool and no chance of losing the mixing ball as it doesn't have one

This is such a good product and taste incredible too cant wait for the next purchase

The quality was perfect and the store page was easy to find what I wanted the range of products could be a little better more to offer but over all amazing

Awesome product!! For the gym junkie to the average joe!

Best qualitiy protein in regards to servings, taste, nutrition and mixability!
Love it with water and still get the full creamy flavour!
Only site i buy my supps from!

Only fault with this brand
Is that its online and shipping can be hit and miss if its takes me 4 days or 6 days to recieve my goods

seow

seowasked

Once the 4kg pack is opened, how long can I keep it safely (airtight container) during normal usage? Is it safe to take it over 6 months when I buy such a big bottle as I often go away and may not finish it too quickly.

Dash
Dash

Hi Seow, The packet seems pretty air tight. It clicks loudly when I close it. I squeeze as much air out before I close it to keep it as fresh as possible. You could transfer the powder to an air-tight container if you like, but i don't think I'll bother. The website says that 4kg should last 100 days if you use 40g per serve, but I don't know how it will go over 6 months. Maybe ask the people at Uprotein about It's longevity, I'm sure they will have a better idea than me. This is my first ever purchase of a protein powder. Hope this helps. Dash.

Uprotein ..Uprotein

Hi Seow. So the 4kg pack comes in 2 x individual 2kg bags and normally have an unopened approx 18 months - 2 year shelf life. See base of the bag for the best before date.

You should properly seal the bag or container you are using so it's airtight and never leave the bag open for long periods. You don't want to expose your protein to elements including moisture, oxygen, heat or sunlight as these can accelerate you protein degrading severely. You need to correctly store the protein in a cool, dark place to ensure it stays as fresh as possible.

Having said that, after opening you should try to consume the protein as soon as possible. If a bag contains 50 serves try to consume within 2 months. Ensure its properly sealed and stored and not opened for lengthy periods of time.

As protein powder is dry, its quite stable and we know some customers make their own decisions to keep protein powder for much longer time periods, however you just have to balance freshness and potency with time and storage conditions and this is down to the individual and the environment.

We hope this answers your question.

Jeff

Jeffasked

I train twice a day cardio morning strength evening, if I use this product twice a day will I put on weight?

Get an answer from our members and Uprotein representatives