Awesome!!

The website is easy to navigate with a large range of products to suit my every need. This is not my first time here and I will be back for more!

Wow T.

Wow T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I love this protein

The website store is very well setup easy to find what I want with a large range of products all in one place I love whey protein hydro with enzymes great flavour , mixes well no clumps at all and digests well and helps with the large meals I have for bulking I have a shake with every meal helps massively with digestion, I highly recommend this product super fast delivery , life long customer here I’m extremely satisfied. Thank you uprotein

Benny

BennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

just what I wanted

Simple, tasty and accurate! Just what I’ve been looking for. Came quickly also and with no hassles. Recommend for those who don’t want to be tricked by all the dodgyness out there

Not my favourite, taste wise, but great service

Great service, quick delivery, no problems on that front. I'm not too keen on the vanilla flavour as it has a strong taste and smell of gelatine (or something similar). My husband agreed that it was quite strong. Looking forward though to seeing how well it works.

tony30

tony30Perth, WA

Awesome

High grade quality product. Great bang for buck. One has been using uprotein products for two years now and would not use any other brands purely for quality and savings.

steven w.

steven w.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Uprotein- Never lets me down!

I continue to purchase Uprotein, to be honest the service (delivery) gets faster, the ordering process is slick by remembering all my details.

The product itself never lets me down ,flavour and results are fantastic.

Dis not receive the complete order

I order for 4 kg of protein 2 kg of vanilla and 2 kg of Choco. The amount of 99 plus delivery was deducted how ever I received only 2 kg of vanilla

Uprotein ..Uprotein

Great Protein Shake

The delivery was super quick, quality of the protein powder is great with it dissolving super quickly in any liquid (I used milk and water). Tastes really smooth, especially the vanilla one!

Great flavour

Easy process to order, awesome range of producsts and flavours to suit any need, great value, i got the chocolate brownie flaour protain and it taste's great. Quick delivery, couldnt be more satisfied.

Aaron Lovera

Aaron LoveraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service, the products arrived on time and they even sent me a shaker!

It is really easy to find the products you are looking for. The website is really easy to use and the prices are pretty cheap too. I was recommended this protein and it didn't disappoint me.

Juanita Kratzer

Juanita KratzerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast Delivery and Great Ingredients

I have heard so many great things from friends about this protein powder, I had to try it for myself!! Website was easy to navigate, the powder bags are huge! And it was delivered very quickly!! Wish they had afterpay but I don't mind paying in full for such a great product :)

Munnu S.

Munnu S.Sydney, NSW

My first choice of Protein now!!!

Efficient delivery of a local and great product. Well done UPROTEIN !!!! I will keep returning for some good time now. The pricing is fabulous and the flavors are awesome as always.

Troy

TroyMid North Coast, NSW

My favourite

The website is user friendly making it easy to navigate your way around.
There is a good range products for everyone to choose from.
I have bought this product many times and meets my needs to reach my goals.

JMan

JManGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic!!

Very easy online shopping, great selection of products. Great value, fantastic quality and best of all; lightning fast dispatch and shipping. Definitely give Uprotein a try, satisfaction guaranteed. Absolutely perfect.

Chris

Chris

Great products

The products purchased were very easy to buy, delivery was very quick,
Products have a very good taste and easy to mix and consume
Will definitely buy from them again as this was my 3rd purchase order from them

Kazi A.

Kazi A.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Product, would highly reccomend it

It was very easy to navigate the online store to find what I was looking for. They have an excellent range of products and I was happy with their selection.

Best value protein formula and tastes good too!

The addition of Leucine to Whey makes the formula the best available protein mix on the market. It comes in several great flavours with the addition of (too much) sugar. And it doesn't cost the earth!

Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such a good product. Mixes easily and tastes great

Found the product quickly and easily. A good saving too. Plenty of different products available and like like they are getting more. 2nd time I've bought from here and quality is great

Great!

Whey Protein: Nutritionally much better than the competition, cheaper than the competition, taste is more than nice and fast delivery. Would like it to not have foam at the top like a beer haha but it's fine.
Website could work better (at least for me some tabs weren't particularly functional) but gets the job done and is easy enough to navigate to the main products and a good selection of products ( although I do think a pre-workout would be cool though)

Ricardo C.

Ricardo C.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing product!!

Easy to navigate through the website, and excellent detailed information about the products. Delivered extremely fast, mixes with water super well without any blobs and is the best tasting protein I have tried! Not to mention the amazing prices, 100% recommend

seow

seowasked

Once the 4kg pack is opened, how long can I keep it safely (airtight container) during normal usage? Is it safe to take it over 6 months when I buy such a big bottle as I often go away and may not finish it too quickly.

Dash
Dash

Hi Seow, The packet seems pretty air tight. It clicks loudly when I close it. I squeeze as much air out before I close it to keep it as fresh as possible. You could transfer the powder to an air-tight container if you like, but i don't think I'll bother. The website says that 4kg should last 100 days if you use 40g per serve, but I don't know how it will go over 6 months. Maybe ask the people at Uprotein about It's longevity, I'm sure they will have a better idea than me. This is my first ever purchase of a protein powder. Hope this helps. Dash.

Uprotein ..Uprotein

Hi Seow. So the 4kg pack comes in 2 x individual 2kg bags and normally have an unopened approx 18 months - 2 year shelf life. See base of the bag for the best before date.

You should properly seal the bag or container you are using so it's airtight and never leave the bag open for long periods. You don't want to expose your protein to elements including moisture, oxygen, heat or sunlight as these can accelerate you protein degrading severely. You need to correctly store the protein in a cool, dark place to ensure it stays as fresh as possible.

Having said that, after opening you should try to consume the protein as soon as possible. If a bag contains 50 serves try to consume within 2 months. Ensure its properly sealed and stored and not opened for lengthy periods of time.

As protein powder is dry, its quite stable and we know some customers make their own decisions to keep protein powder for much longer time periods, however you just have to balance freshness and potency with time and storage conditions and this is down to the individual and the environment.

We hope this answers your question.

Jeff

Jeffasked

I train twice a day cardio morning strength evening, if I use this product twice a day will I put on weight?

Get an answer from our members and Uprotein representatives

Other Protein & Supplement Retailers