Uprotein

Best Protein powder

Excellent value product delivered on time, and the taste is spot on. I could not recommend uprotein any more. The protein bars are tasty and are good value for money, easy quick fix.

Not happy with the chocolate brownie flavour

Have tried the chocolate brownie flavour and wasn't a pleasant taste compared to other protein powders on the market. Yet to try the peanut flavour that was purchased as well.

Sandeep M.

Sandeep M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very refreshing and now for the first time I look forward to have my protein shake

After trying out quite a few protein powders , I stumbled upon UProtein on website and glad I did because it tastes amazing . Its all online and was a breeze getting what I wanted. Delivery was tad expensive but packaging was good and it did arrive on time so complaints there.

Awesome protein and service

Delicious flavours and great service. I have ordered protein from Uprotein for the past 3 years and I am always satifisfied with their products and service. Uprotein will look after you. Highly recommended.

Great taste, great results!

The website was very easy to navigate! There was a large variety but easy to see the different properties or each to compare with one another. The quality of the product was very good and well packaged. I like the flavours I bought, chocolate and vanilla, and have seen good results when used with my active job and my workout routine. Highly recommend, especially at the best market price!

Shane B.

Shane B.Sydney, NSW

Great products!

Currently using the mass & isolate protein.
With very good results. taste great and mixes perfectly (no clumping). Like it that much have recommended it to family and friends. I will definitely be continuing with the companies products...

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Look no further...

Truly - fantastic quality powder and tastes great which these powders hardly ever do - this one even mixes and tastes great with water over milk - also goes down a treat not leaving any bloated gut feel.

Best Protein supplement I’ve found!

Awesome products, top of the game gear with fast delivery and great tasting variety easy to digest as well. I have continued to reorder as it is the best on the market.

Bec

BecMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent all round

Purchased chocolate and vanilla protein powder. Great price and product which was easy to order and very quick delivery. Very Happy with protein powder, mixes up easily and tastes delicious! Thanks!

Benny

Benny

Best flavours

Choc brownie is the best And mixes really well.
Good value per serve and the chocolate taste is great. I buy in the value pack for the savings also. Would recommend

Atif

AtifSydney, NSW

Simply Awesome!

Store navigation is very clear and had no difficulty in finding the product suitable for my needs.
The range of products provides versatility to chose.
Very happy and can already see results.

Eddie R

Eddie Rcampbelltown

tried a new protein and it is great

This is a really good product. I had some trepidation about trying a different protein provider as the previous one I used closed down without a word. Checking the internet for best protein and other products, Uprotein was number one. My friend and I researched their products deciding to give them a go. Lo and behold I found the unflavoured 100 per cent whey protein Hydro and enzymes to hit the mark perfectly. I have it every morning mixed in a fruit smoothie. I can't fault the product, nor the service or delivery as it arrived within days packaged and sealed. I will continue to use U protein in the future and try their other products, if the other products are just as good then I'm on a winner.

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing product! Am currently in prep and the chocolate brownie protein is a godsend! it’s an 11/10 from me

Was easy searching for any products, well directed and no unnecessary extra pages or steps. The range is amazing, currently on my third Flavour of protein and all been great! Standout for me has been the chocolate brownie! Damnnnnnn ! Quality is second to none as far as ingredients and the taste hits the mark every time.

Mark S.

Mark S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

Great ordering and delivery, no issues what so ever. Great packages. Very satisfied with the taste, the vanilla is great but usually mix with the choc for best flavour. Mixes very well too. Definitely recommend.

Narayanan Krishnan

Narayanan KrishnanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome

It quite good, mixes well. Does taste more on the sweeter side.
I bought choc brownie and banana sundae flavours. I am mixing it (one scoop each) to balance the sweetness.

Deb

DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incredible Quality, Fast Service, Well Priced

Delivery was super quick. As this was my first order With Uprotein I was unsure what to expect from the quality considering the great bulk pricing. I can say this is a really amazing product, very clean with no additives, taste is what you’d expect from unflavored protein but dissolved extremely well and I often add cacao powder for a bit of a natural chocolate hit. Achieving some great results so far, thanks Uprotein I’ll be getting more in the future.

Dr Peter Smyth

Dr Peter SmythSydney, NSW

Gr8 product. Going back for more

This product and surface is really good. Tastes is awesome and mixes well and service was very quick. Even when I had to change my order, it was no problem

Good product - Very fast delivery - used to be more soluble though

There is a good protein to carb ratio. Have tried chocolate and exotic fruit flavours and both were quite good.
Although solubility has reduced from first batches I bought over 6 months ago.

Excellent. Really good.

It was very easy to navigate the store to get what I wanted. The range of products seems to suit everyone with different levels of fitness and goals. Quality second to none

The Best Whey Protein Mix on the Market

The ordering system was intuitive.
I received my product well before I expected to, to my upmost surprise!
It tastes delicious (I got the choc brownie flavour).
Easily mixes with milk and/or water. No more chunks of powder floating around...
I definitely recommend you get this product, as my experience has been amazing. Five stars

seow

seowasked

Once the 4kg pack is opened, how long can I keep it safely (airtight container) during normal usage? Is it safe to take it over 6 months when I buy such a big bottle as I often go away and may not finish it too quickly.

Dash
Dash

Hi Seow, The packet seems pretty air tight. It clicks loudly when I close it. I squeeze as much air out before I close it to keep it as fresh as possible. You could transfer the powder to an air-tight container if you like, but i don't think I'll bother. The website says that 4kg should last 100 days if you use 40g per serve, but I don't know how it will go over 6 months. Maybe ask the people at Uprotein about It's longevity, I'm sure they will have a better idea than me. This is my first ever purchase of a protein powder. Hope this helps. Dash.

Uprotein
Uprotein ..Uprotein

Hi Seow. So the 4kg pack comes in 2 x individual 2kg bags and normally have an unopened approx 18 months - 2 year shelf life. See base of the bag for the best before date.

You should properly seal the bag or container you are using so it's airtight and never leave the bag open for long periods. You don't want to expose your protein to elements including moisture, oxygen, heat or sunlight as these can accelerate you protein degrading severely. You need to correctly store the protein in a cool, dark place to ensure it stays as fresh as possible.

Having said that, after opening you should try to consume the protein as soon as possible. If a bag contains 50 serves try to consume within 2 months. Ensure its properly sealed and stored and not opened for lengthy periods of time.

As protein powder is dry, its quite stable and we know some customers make their own decisions to keep protein powder for much longer time periods, however you just have to balance freshness and potency with time and storage conditions and this is down to the individual and the environment.

We hope this answers your question.

Jeff

Jeffasked

I train twice a day cardio morning strength evening, if I use this product twice a day will I put on weight?

dude, that's not how consuming protein works
you gain weight by being on a caloric surplus
and lose weight by being on a caloric deficit
simple as that

protein is just to make sure when youre bulking you actually gain muscles
and when your cutting you don't lose too much of it.

either way, im not a credible source so maybe do your own research somewhere else.

Get an answer from our members and Uprotein representatives

Other Protein & Supplement Retailers