Uprotein

Premium quality protein at the BEST price you can get!

What a find! Top quality protein at a low price unlike any other, I am so happy I was recommended this! Mixes well, particularly in my protein cookies :D highly recommend!

UProtein are the best protein I’ve ever Purchased, mixes well with milk or water and is great value.

Easy navigation of the website for purchasing and formulas are great.
Massive range of products to choose from
Quality is a amazing for the price of the products thanks again for the quality off the products

My protein powders of choice

Fantastic quality of product, quick delivery, I love the RAW range of quality whey protein isolate and whey protein hydro for the fact that there's no artificial sweeteners. I don't need those in my body. Both are really easy to mix with anything, the enzymes in the products are a great bonus as that was another thing I was looking for. Very easy on the old digestion. Really happy with uprotein and the RAW range. Will definitely buy again. I buy in bulk, 8 kg at a time, saves on shipping. Good to know its all made on Australian soil too.

Good stuff

Nice taste, fast delivery and good quality product. Definitely value for money. Recommended. There's a lot of crap around these days, it's nice to find something reliable. Check it out.

Legit the best protein powder I have ever tried!

I have tried loads of options and yours is the only one that doesn’t upset my stomach. The flavours are to live for! And the consistency is much smoother than other brands that can be quite gritty.
You have a brand new fan!

Good price and great taste

Great product using it from long time but first time bought from this website got this at great price as it was on deal. Double choc and banana flavors are the best.

I have used both products for a while now and have seen and felt the benefits.

I have used both products for a while now and have seen and felt the benefits for a while. As a 46 year old man making gains can be challenging as the body naturally slows down.

Great value

You get a high amount of good quality protein per $ from UPROTEIN. The protein is easy to mix and easy to digest. The Chocolate Brownie flavour tastes great (the Vanilla Custard flavour is okay). Ordering online was easy and delivery was on-time.

Ticks all boxes

Great for convenience, value, taste and quality. A good range from which you can filter based on your needs/ goals. Extremely happy with the product, I cant recommend highly enough.

Perfect for my needs.

Shopping for products I want couldn't be any easier, click and pay. Has everything I could want or may need in the future and the products taste great, no complaints from me.

Great product

finally a vanilla shake that tastes good, feels healthy with a good formula. Good pricing and it was delivered in a good time, would recommend as one of the best whey products.

Great! Best I’ve had yet

It was easy to find the exact products I wanted and was delivered to my house extremely quickly. Tasted great and I’m already making progress. The protein powder doesn’t mix as well as I’d hope but it’s nothing a mixer can’t fix. Great product will be back for more :)

Taste is bland - Vanilla Custard

Was looking forward to trying out this protein after reading numerous good reviews about the taste. However was utterly disappointed at how bland the Vanilla flavour was. Other than that, delivery was super quick but will definitely avoid Vanilla in the future.

Not heavy - feels healthy!

I enjoy Uprotein at least once a day, maybe twice, to get me ready for my workouts and boost my protein intake - it's easy!
It's also great because it doesn't feel heavy and tastes fantastic.

Delivery was fast and it tastes really good

I was easy to find what I was looking for. I didn’t look for anything else than whey protein but I was expecting more flavours. I love strawberry flavour, which is a classic, but you guys don’t have it. That said, the exotic fruits and double choc tastes really good.

Its amazing (Chocolate Fudge)

I was amazed by how easy was it to navigate the store and find what I wanted.
I am overall satisfied with the range of products available!
I have recommended this website to many friends and family as it was so good.

Good quality material for regular use. The ingredients of the product is made from special products. Make me to buy from Uprotein again. Product arrived before the expected delivery date.

Very happy with product, great taste and very easy to mix. Highly recommended.

Easy site to navigate
Found what I needed
Great product, great taste, highly recommend
Will certainly be looking at other products from this company
Not sure what else to say to use up the thirty words required

Vanilla Custard

I bought 2KG Vanilla Custard Protein. Tastes nice enough although I can't help but wonder if chocolate may have been nicer? It is quite sweet. The other thing is I wonder why it need s to come in a big cardboard box surrounded by large bubble wrap? it is not as if it can break in transit. I also was surprised there was no PayPal payment option.

Simon.

Great product. Super happy!!

Easy to order
Arrived quickly
Have in the morning after my workout feel full all day and am able to work physically all day without snacking. Still maintaining balanced diet though