Uprotein

Pros

• Established sports nutrition brand operating for 20 years

• Wide range of protein powders available

• Mixes well with liquid for a clump-free shake

• Great value for money, according to reviewers

Nice and easy

Choosing the right protein was difficult for me but uprotein made it simple and easy. From choosing the type of protein to the price and delivery was seamless. Everything was as simple as 1,2,3 and the most important thing of all was the quality of the product!!! 5 stars to you Uprotein*****

Good value

For the price the protein seems to be good value. Blends well. I'm never a huge fan of protein powder flavours, but the chocolate has been quite good so far.

Long

LongGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love the taste and smell of banana flavor

The mixability is quite up and down sometimes, but the taste and smell is good. Definitely will buy again. The vanilla is under my expectation in terms of smell and taste.

Raman

RamanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect taste and good value

Bought uprotein 3 flavours they all taste good and quick shipping and does what it suppose to do.
A+++
Highly recommended.
Must buy

Fantastic protein powder

Excellent protein especially if lactose intolerant very easy on the stomach best value for the money great company to deal with

Shannon Tupara

Shannon TuparaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than I Expected

To start with the Store was very easy to Navigate on my Phone, and we were very Satisfied with the Product we ordered. The Quality is off very High Standards and the Flavours are there to Match.. I would definitely Highly recommend to all my friends. In fact I have...

bob

bob

Great product

Very easy and smooth transaction
Easy to drink and the flavour is excellent, tastes like a chocolate milkshake .
Delivery was prompt

Ben Roberts

Ben RobertsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Uprotein is the bomb!

The website was extremely easy to navigate even on my phone. The product was delivered very quickly after purchase. The standard of protein has given me increased gains as per other brands. And, the hat I purchased looks great and is a quality product!

Peter

PeterNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent product, great value, long term user in his 50s

Have been using the 4kg Whey Isolate Premium + XHL for the past 4 years. I get the vanilla bean so that I can use it in fruit and spinach smoothies prior to workouts. I have recently been diagnosed with cancer and use the protein powder to assist to keep my weight up while I complete chemotherapy treatment.
Highly recommend / quality product/ great price.
Cheers Peter

Jason

Jason

All good from me

I am always sceptical of online reviews, but agree with positive comments. I have only tried choc brownie so far, the product mixes well, tastes great and fills the void when hungry. Will definitely purchase again.

Shayne Vonbun

Shayne VonbunMid North Coast, NSW

Awesome product

Great company, fast delivery, good communication, best of all tastes great and is extremely smooth. I would highly recommend this product.

W5739

W5739South East Queensland, QLD

Vanilla custard flavor is great.

This mixes well and is yummy. Buying 2 bags made it extra good value.
Not as keen on the chocolate flavor - mainly due too sour in bag.

J.McCann

J.McCannCentral West, NSW

Excellent products. Love the flavours

Easy to use site. Would be great to have the option of PayPal or after pay to make payment.
Very satisfied with range of products and the quality.

Undrinkable! The taste is horrible

I ordered the chocolate and it is the worst tasting protein I have ever had. Now im left with 4kg of protein that will be wasted. All i could taste was the sucralose, very disappointed

Best Protein Ever

Best tasting and best value protein I've ever tried. Will never buy another Protein now that I've had Uprotein. All flavors are delicious

Lachlan

LachlanHunter Region, NSW

Good products, super fast shipping

Awesome products but BCAA and creatine containers don’t come with a serving scoop which makes it hard to judge on consumption

Patrick

PatrickSydney, NSW

High Quality Protien

Very nice protein powder that mixes well and tastes great without leaving you feeling bloated. (Banana Sundae & Vanilla Custard Flavours)

timepasser02

timepasser02South East Queensland, QLD

I now gym for the protein!!

Vanilla Custard. Taste is so good I now gym 5 days a week just to reward myself with a cup of this delicious goodness. If you were hesitant to buy uProtein, don't just get it and you can thank me later. Product dissolve easily and quickly unlike some others available. I honestly can not fault such a product.

wayne

wayneNorth Western Region, NSW

great product , great value

Iam 64 years young and have been doing cross fit work outs 5 days a week , I take Uprotein premium whey powder after every work out . It speeds up my recovery rate and without it I would not be able to work out as often . It mixes well and tastes great , also it is good value for money. I wouldn;t be without it

Shark285

Shark285South East Queensland, QLD

Good quality product! Quick delivery. Excellent

Easy to find what I wanted on the site. Product quality is excellent and at a great price! Delivery was on time.

Laurie

Laurieasked

What is the best product to put on lean muscle? Thanks Laurie

Jacquie Collins

Jacquie Collinsasked

I have the uprotein whey protein isolate powder and need recipes for it, but can't find any on the website. It has a different consistancy and doesn't seem to mix too well so I need some advice on how to use it other than smoothies please, i bought 4 kg natural flavour and dont want to waste my money

seow

seowasked

Once the 4kg pack is opened, how long can I keep it safely (airtight container) during normal usage? Is it safe to take it over 6 months when I buy such a big bottle as I often go away and may not finish it too quickly.

Dash
Dash

Hi Seow, The packet seems pretty air tight. It clicks loudly when I close it. I squeeze as much air out before I close it to keep it as fresh as possible. You could transfer the powder to an air-tight container if you like, but i don't think I'll bother. The website says that 4kg should last 100 days if you use 40g per serve, but I don't know how it will go over 6 months. Maybe ask the people at Uprotein about It's longevity, I'm sure they will have a better idea than me. This is my first ever purchase of a protein powder. Hope this helps. Dash.

Uprotein
Uprotein ..Uprotein

Hi Seow. So the 4kg pack comes in 2 x individual 2kg bags and normally have an unopened approx 18 months - 2 year shelf life. See base of the bag for the best before date.

You should properly seal the bag or container you are using so it's airtight and never leave the bag open for long periods. You don't want to expose your protein to elements including moisture, oxygen, heat or sunlight as these can accelerate you protein degrading severely. You need to correctly store the protein in a cool, dark place to ensure it stays as fresh as possible.

Having said that, after opening you should try to consume the protein as soon as possible. If a bag contains 50 serves try to consume within 2 months. Ensure its properly sealed and stored and not opened for lengthy periods of time.

As protein powder is dry, its quite stable and we know some customers make their own decisions to keep protein powder for much longer time periods, however you just have to balance freshness and potency with time and storage conditions and this is down to the individual and the environment.

We hope this answers your question.

Get an answer from our members and Uprotein representatives

The four protein ranges sold at Uprotein:

• The Naturals Range: This includes unflavoured protein, plant-based protein and low-lactose dairy options, as well as soy protein, free-range egg white protein, whey protein and casein protein powder.
  • The Womens Range: Designed to meet the needs of women with the goal of shaping and toning their figure without bulking up, each product in the range is high in protein and low in fat and sugar. Among the offerings are a low-lactose whey protein isolate, and a 100% whey protein with digestive enzymes.
  • Lean Muscle Range: If you’re on a lean diet, supplementing with a suitably chosen lean diet protein formula to help. Uprotein's whey protein powders feature ingredients that make up a high protein and low-fat content, including amino acids, BCAA, creatine, glutamine and L-Carnitine.
  • Muscle Mass Range: Created to supply muscles with a high intake of calories, the Mass Gainer proteins offer a bulking protein and workout recovery formula. They supplement a diet that’s also high in protein, fats and carbohydrates. Other products in the Muscle Mass Range include casein protein powder, creatine, and carbohydrate supplements.

Points of praise for Uprotein:

• The overall quality and effectiveness of products made by Uprotein was widely praised by a volley of happy customers
  • Protein powders are easy to mix with liquid, which helped to avoid unpalatable clumps or chalkiness in shakes
  • The Uprotein website is easy to navigate and order products from, which made the purchasing process a hassle-free one
  • Uprotein offers great value for money, according to many reviewers who were appreciative that this protein power didn’t make them break the bank

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

As a 2021 Award Winner in its category, Uprotein shakes up the protein and supplement scene. Top points were awarded to its consistently high quality of protein products, as well as the ease and speed of shipping.

Other Protein & Supplement Retailers