Uprotein

Amazing

Flavour is really good. I don't feel bloated after taking it. Excellent product and it's Better than I expected. It mixes really well too. Highly recommended!!
Website is easy to navigate as well

Exactly what I was looking for!

I bought the 2x 2kg pack whey protein hydro+ enzymes in choc brownie flavour and it tastes very good. For once, I was able to mix it with water rather than milk. I also bought the slim and tone stack. It definitely is great value for money. Thank you, I’ll most certainly be back again for more!

This is got to be the best and most cleanest protein I’ve had! will always use this product.

This product is amazing, doesn’t make you feel crappy and bloated! I have one every morning on the way to work and after training and I feel great using this product.
I’m a hard gainer, with a good diet and using this protein i’ve Gained 3kgs of muscle. Would recommended this product to everyone. A+
Ordered this product and received it 3 business days later, really good service.
I’ve tried both vanilla and chocolate and I reckon chocolate is the way to go.

Top stuff. Easy to purchase,quick delivery and tastes great. And its Australian.

Yes im very satisfied, the chocolate flavour tastes unreal and its a quality product.Easy to purchase and really quick delivery. Its an Australian product too which makes it even better

Nice Tasting

I bought Vanilla and Chocolate in the WPI form. I found its great tasting and have with a glass of milk every day. I will definitely buy again and find it good value when bought in bulk, especially with the high concentration of protein it contains

Great tasting protein and good value

Very good tasting protein (with enzymes) and very easy to both order as well as purchase. The pricing was exceptional (~$100 AUD for 4 kg) and the delivery was extremely timely (< 1 week). Note: I'm commenting here to get a chance at getting more protein for free.

Not just for you youngsters!

I needed something which was just right for a woman of my age (a young 58) so I was thrilled to find that UPROTEIN Whey Isolate Premium + XHL had extra of the amino acid Leucine, essential to protein synthesis. Muscle mass and strength can lessen with age. Sarcopenia as it's called can affect older people especially women. As we get older we need to sustain our muscle mass so we need more dietary protein compared with you youngsters! I have a 3 day a week weights routine and either walk and/or ride my bike every day. I find it difficult to reach my protein requirements each day so I have a regular dose of UPROTEIN Whey Isolate Premium + XHL to boost my diet and of course to aid in recovery from lifting all those massive weights! I found buying online easy. I bought Vanilla and the Fruity flavours and I love them both! I can't wait to try some other flavours soon.

Easy to consume with milk and water together

Does this protein hydro and enzymes have amino acids in it or not and if not do I need to buy amino acids to enhance my muscle growth and strength thanks

Brilliant product!

Order was easy and prompt service arrived earlier than expected a fantastic product and packaged well, tastes good and no heavy feeling afterwards. I most certainly would recommend this to my friends!

Better than the best...

Uprotien made hell of a difference to my workout.The diet was always lacking in my last few years of fitness regime , uprotien now filled the gap.. life long customer gained.

Spot on!!

. It was pretty easy and convenient for me to find the right product.
. There are wide range of products available at Uprotein and the choices of flavours are the best I've come across.
. Very satisfied and definitely going to order again once I'm done with my current supplements.

Protein is great, shaker leaks

It was easy to navigate around the site to find what I was looking for. The protein powder is excellent and the L-carnitine does the job. I like the taste of the protein powder. It's nice and thick and doesn't taste chemically - which I have found with other similar products. Unfortunately the shaker leaks so I can't put it in my gym bag and travel with it. There is a slight gap between the lid and the cup and liquid easily escapes out.

Best one stop store for supplements

Navigating the store was super easy and very convenient to find what I needed using the sub headings (and what was on sale).
The products themselves are very effective and the flavours are the best I’ve come across.
Overall I was extremely satisfied with the range and quality of products and will continue to come back

Solid Product & Great Service.

Great product, tastes reaslly good. mixing just with water (I needed to change flavours) and the service to this point has been great. I'll be buying from them again. Cheers!

Great product, great service!

Second time I've bought this protein powder as I (and my wife) was very impressed the first time around with the taste, quality and value.
Got the Choc. Brownie as it is my wife's favourite. We're in country Qld and was very quick delivery.

Great protein shake, taste and results

Store was very easy to navigate. I went for the fruit punch which seemed a bit risky as some fruit proteins are not that great, however it was very nice. Really smooth protein with no lumps. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Really really effective. Can feel the difference after just a few days, very happy!!!

The store website is so easy to navigate. There are so many options of products for everyone, from gaining weight to losing weight and gaining muscle. The quality is clearly really good, very happy with my purchases.

Great Price!!

Very easy to find what I was after. Also the description of the product was very informative.
Great price and very fast delivery.
And the products taste amazing with a variety of flavours.

Value for money, great taste and quality as well. Will be back to buy more products.

Completely satisfied with products , good quality products with great range and delivered on time as well. Easy to buy online on their store and deliver in time span.
Thanks team

Great products. Taste, Quality and price

Great protein. Just ordered my second time off these guys. Great flavors and taste, mixes perfectly. Whey protein with enzymes is excellent value. About to try out the night recovery casine. You won’t look back.