Happy Cx

Happy CxSydney Surrounds, NSW

Ive tried Earth and Pea protein . They are both great products and even better price

Easy to use website, fast delivery and very satisfied with Protein powders . Range of products is huge and I love the info they send me and free samples. Great system.

Tony T

Tony TPerth, WA

Misleading advertising

Front of packaging BOLDLY says "Aussie owned & operated...and proud of it", yet in small print on the back of WPI pack it says "packed in Australia with 0% Australian ingredients" and back of Creatine Monohydrate pack says "packed in Australia with ingredients from China".

Great product and fastest delivery I’ve had.

Great products, prices and very good delivery times. My family in another state who also purchased a product said delivery was fastest they’ve seen, arrived in 1 day from Tasmania, didn’t even know that was possible.

Ben

BenSouthwest, VIC

All the good and none of the bad!

What can I say about bulk nutrients? They provide high quality products which produce results. I love the fact that what you pay for is not the packaging, not the hype and advertising, instead all your money goes straight into quality and volume of product.
The shipping is fast and orders accurate too, and with an extra free something ... nice.
Keep it up guys, I’m a customer for life.

MsV

MsVGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great products

Great online service. Speedy delivery. High quality products. Very happy with first purchase. Will definitely buy again. And it’s great to be supporting a 100% Australian owned and grown company.

LYN BICK

LYN BICKSouth East Queensland, QLD

speedy delivery

I was amazed at the speedy delivery, ordered in qld one day and received goods 1 day later. In these uncertain times, may God bless you and your company and keep healthy all who work there.

The service is exceptional!

Never received an order so quick which made me very happy with my choice to use BulkNutrients! Taste is as expected, and very good value for money. Will buy again.

Shipping fast as heck and quality protein.

Always easy to find what I want and buy, on mobile without losing my cart even as a guest. Also, protein is excellent, always has been. I’m a customer for life.

Bree

BreePerth, WA

Best Protein Out

Simple and easy, Bulk Nutrients has everything you could want at your finger tips and hands down the best protein I've ever had. This is why we keep on coming back!

Shane

ShaneLaunceston, TAS

Best Service and Products around

I have been buying from Bulk Nutrients for a few months now. Not only are the prices amazing, but the products, speed of delivery and customer service is outstanding. I recently contacted them to offer some flavour suggestions and they were more than happy to take my feedback into consideration. Fingers crossed i see Choc Mint before Long :)

Andrew D.

Andrew D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing vegan protein, and pre-workout

I bought both their pre work out non stimulant and the vegan protein powder, first time using pre-workout and am loving it mainly for the pump it amplifies. The vegan protein is the first I've tried that doesn't upset my stomach

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Hi Andrew, thanks for the feedback and great to hear you are enjoying the vegan protein!

Rebecca E.

Rebecca E.South East Queensland, QLD

love this protein

Bulk Nutrients is my first experience with buying protein. It's wonderful! If I'm at work and can't get lunch, protein does the trick. After training, needing a hit, protein is amazing. The company is wonderful, all the communication has been really kind and helpful, and the shipping is ridic quick! Keep up the great work!

Brandon

BrandonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed

Topsygirl

TopsygirlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I will be buying from here all the time

Your website was very user friendly I had no difficulty in finding what I wanted and in setting up an account. I was very pleased to see the range of products offered especially the bulk Vitamin C powder which was well priced the same with the other products I purchased. The range looks great as an older person (74 yrs) I am looking for maintenance and immune support and you seem to have a really interesting range. I am pleased I will be able to buy my whey powder supplies from you as the store I used to get it in bulk has closed. The order was shipped so promptly same day and about 1 hour after my order was completed and arrived so fast to my post box. Great work and thanks for the kind welcome

Keith

KeithBrisbane

Earth protein range

Easy to use website. Sent me a sample for free when I was unsure of flavours. Great natural products in the Earth range. Salted Caramel and ChocBerry flavours are delicious

EJH

EJHSydney, NSW

I love the thermowhey

Ok so I’ve had thermowhey in chocolate and salted caramel both yummy. Salted caramel reminds me more of butter scotch. Also purchased am and pm burner and I get plastic taste in the AM burner but the pm burner is fine. I don’t think I can handle 30 servings of the AM just too gross so bummed about that. So i would’ve given 5 stars if it wasn’t for that

Tara S.

Tara S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Such great value! Such great plant based products!

Easy website to use.
Great plant based range and packages.
Quality products.
Friendly, fast, professional communication.
Fast shipping right to my door.
I’ll wish i started using their products sooner.
I’m a coach so I’ll definitely be recommending Bulk Nutrients.

Highly recommended, would use no other company

I am so happy using this company. Fast shipping. And their customer service, wow second to none. They answer my questions in great detail I highly recommend them. They are factual and extremely knowledgeable. Always make every effort to try and help sort out my inquiry thank you for everything

palevo7

palevo7Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Love my HCP and Arginine

High quality, excellent taste, easy instructions and the fastest delivery I've ever seen. Very happy with the product and service and the large range. The website has lots of technical yet easy to understand information which is ideal for product selection.

MerleneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding Service

Love the Whey Protein Isolate and Collagen Protein. Service was exceptionally quick and efficient. Packaging could have been better as my bag was ripped but apart from that all good.

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Hi Merlene! I am sorry to hear that the packaging seemed damaged, if you would like to get in touch with the team on info@bulknutrients.com.au they can certainly assist with any damaged items :)