5,710

Ben

BenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not impressed very average

Site is easy to navigate the range of products available is quiet extensive and delivery was extremely fast.
As for the products lets just say they are not the best tasting products I have come across, I was also disappointed to find the ingredients are imported and not sourced from Australia farmers/producers. Honest opinion.... I wont be purchasing again

Stacyp

StacypMid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic n fast.

Great products and super fast service. A little disappointed our zip lock bag isnt zipping this time but other bags have been great in the past. Super tasty though and we love it

Ian

IanKings Park

Absolutely no complaints!!

Good website showing a wide range of nutrients/supplements. The product I ordered appeared good quality and at a very competitive price. The order was processed and arrived very quickly. No complaint at all!

Wow T.

Wow T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

My favourite protein

I love your whey , I use it daily and am always upset when I run out , I always get chocolate , I loved your choc mint it was my favourite. You have the best priced protein from Aussie grass fed cows I just refuse to use anything else when Im training . I use protein matrix to boost my meals and its working a treat as always . Thank you

Great product, slower delivery

I used to buy a similar product from another supplier but had to switch as they didn't stock it anymore. Love bulk nutrients WPI protein powder. However delivery was slow. I used to get the old products in a day or two, this came in about a week.
Communication was good.

Light speed delivery

Ordered yesterday morning and arrived this afternoon, now that's service!

Sticking with the old classics WPC, WPI and ZMA powder, managed to collect enough rewards points this year to get $20 off my order and free shipping. Well worth being a repeat customer.

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Always a pleasure to order from Bulk Nutrients.

I do a lot of no line shopping, the experience is not always easy but with Bulk Nutrients it's always easy, the order arrives very quickly with the correct contents. It's a great Australian organisation.

Regards

Anne

Jules

JulesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrific products

I had tried a different brand, and was trying to find similar product at better price. Without all those extra additives the others seem to have! Found Bulk Nutrients online and haven't looked back.

Carlos Diaz

Carlos DiazSydney, NSW

Can't believe I've never heard of Bulk Nutrients before!

Product arrived safely, secure and fast.I'll definitely be ordering my 5htp again from here. Recommend to everyone, website is easy to navigate, use and purchase. Product seems good quality and seems to b working well thus far. Being so busy it's hard going to the shops or trying to find this product in Oz without having to order from abroad. Thanks Bulk Nutrients, I'll see you soon!

Happy

HappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product & Excellent Service

Website is easy to use and ordering process went without a hitch. Product arrived quickly and was well packed. Protein powder mixes easily and tastes great alone or in a smoothie.

Fast efficient delivery to NZ from Australia

I have been happy with the products and price, free delivery from Australia to NZ and at speed.
Had one delivery of incorrect product which was promptly and professionally dealt with, the service is very good.

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Thanks for the excellent feedback Alex! We look forward to any future orders :)

Brilliant

There was adequate information available for me to decide the type of protein powder I needed. The site is easy to navigate and super prompt service. Very happy with them

docAU

Used to be good

I started buying from these guys because they were Australian. On my last batch of protein and creatine it said packed in Australia from 0% Australian ingredients and ingredients from China. The creative doesn't dissolve very well compared to my last batch and has a 'fishy' smell. I have read it is supposed to be odorless. I will see if I can find a local supplier who makes locally. Don't mind spending more when it comes to my health.

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Hi Doc, sorry to hear this, have you contacted us for assistance?
Just to confirm, China is the worlds primary producer of creatine, there is no such thing as Australian made creatine (or amino acids)

Pembe

PembeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My Go To for Whey Protein

I only use the Whey Protein Concentrate and I cannot praise it enough; the flavours are amazing and the service is second to none...
The site is easy to navigate and checkout was a breeze... not to mention the fast postage...Wow.
I'll never get my Whey Protein anywhere else

Hi Pembe,

Thanks for the feedback, great to hear you enjoy our WPC!

Jaysen

JaysenSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have been ordering Bulk Nutrients for about 5 years. 2 orders back the bag for a protein powder had torn in transit. They immediately sent me another no questions asked.

Mick

MickSydney, NSW

The supplements, user experience and delivery are excellent!

The store is super easy to navigate, finding what you need and complimentary products easily. Maybe even finding something even better than you thought you could, which is my experience. The range of flavours, quality of ingredients and taste is the best Ive ever tried. Im definitely a repeat customer. Ive been using the AM&PM burner and protein. Ive noticed some great improvements in my stamina and feel I can do much more than usual. Im enjoying using Bull Nutrients, and really appreciate that theyre doing what they can to consider the environment when packing their products.

Best protein on the market.

Nothing compares too bulk nutrients, every flavour is spot on and tastes amazing. It doesn't matter of you are using a shaker or a blender there is no chunks no wasted sups. WPI is just a quality product all round, ordered in bulk saved hundreds and I am seeing results already! Thanks guys expect my next order soon!

Jonno

JonnoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product and service

The only pure, unadulterated source of N acetylcysteine I could find. Very happy with product and service. Price was very good too. I will use this company in the future.

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Thanks for the excellent review Jonno! We look forward to any future orders :)

Param

ParamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product but expensive

I love bulk nutrients ... I always get WPI ... Already tried the cookies and cream and absolutely loved it . I also got the coffe and it is very strong and delightful. But the delivery cost is 7 dollars which makes it a very expensive product.. if compared to other retailers.. if it was free delivery I would love bulk nutrients and refer it to my gym buddies...

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Hi Param, thanks for the great feedback here :)

Hopefully in the future we will be able to offer alternative shipping options.

Katarina G

Katarina GSouth East Queensland, QLD

10 out of 10! Hands down best protein powder Ive tried! Service is outstanding also!

Best protein powder Ever! Quick delivery, knowledgeable staff and the website is easy to navigate and the live chat app is great. Highly recommend, the products are outstanding and well priced .

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Thank you for your kind review Katrina! :)

its-robert

its-robertasked

Hi there i was just wondering do you get cheaper prices if i go to your store in Crabtree?

Hi Robert

Thanks for getting in touch!

Unfortunately not I'm sorry. While we do not have a store front as such, you are welcome to place a manual order with our team on 03 6266 4725 and then pop in to collect the order to save on postage if you would like.

Wayne B.

Wayne B.asked

do you guys have a shop in australia

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Thanks for contacting us in regards to this!

While we do not have a physical store as such, our factory is located in Grove Tasmania. We sell directly from our factory to the customer online via our website: https://www.bulknutrients.com.au .

If you are local or visiting the area, you are also welcome to place a manual phone order with us on 03 6266 4725 and then pop in to the factory to collect the order to save on postage.

Alternatively we also have a partnership with Anytime Fitness , allowing the gyms to stock a limited range of our products, if you would like to find the nearest gym stocking our products this can be done via our locator tool here: https://blogs.bulknutrients.com.au/gym-locator/

Ryan

Ryanasked

What are the best supplements to have to put size and muscle on? i loose weight and size quick if i miss a training session.... im eating correctly but am limited because i have a condition called IBS in currently 75 kilo and 38 yrs old and 5f10.. if that makes any difference.

Thankyou