Verifiedbulknutrients.com.au

6,988 reviews
Melissa P.
Melissa P.

Trust Them, Love Their Prices

I always buy from Bulk Nutrients. Heard about them years ago. I trust their products, and as they don’t really market them, it keeps the cost down for good quality ingredients. Don’t bother looking at fancy labels that contain junk they’ve marked up to give them a massive profit, just head to the Bulk Nutrients website and find what you want. Read the reviews there, get a sample or two. Highly recommend. Show details
Bjorn L.
Bjorn L.

Excellent Sups

Excellent supplements with an extensive variety, highly recommend this brand Show details
NBR
NBRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC13 posts

After 1 year using them - support experience was pretty poor

1 item in my order was damaged. Opened a ticket by filling their form, adding a picture of spillage within the larger packaging. Later they come back with requesting more photos. Packacing was thrown away by then since it was a mess. No replacement or refund on the item. Was the only time I needed support from them, and it was poor. Even Amazon does way better.
Kira
KiraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Protein

Thermowhey is amazing, but found the protein water horrible and can only just stomach the Meal replacement in Apple cinnamon (my own fault I clicked wrong flavour)
katheryn h.
katheryn h.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Pre workout 101 tutti Frutti

The aroma is strong just like the lollies and the flavour taste so strong In Flavour but very nice and yum... I love the taste of it... Show details
Rham
RhamIllawarra, NSW

Best protein, better customer service

The protein and price is amazing, but for the first time in 5 years of buying their stuff I needed to deal with customer service (I ordered the wrong vanilla) and they gave me a better result than i was asking for. Complete legends. You my business for another decade at least. For gym buyers, you can already see the macros are better than other protein, especially for $ per protein, but if you stuff up with a buy, they will help you out too. It also mixes well which is a huge bonus. They just need a protein shaker that has the seperate cup partition. But maybe next year? Show details ·  1
Gary G.
Gary G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

great service

First time reviewer ordered Taurine powder got it within days also purchased Creatine powder it was $44 for 250gm from my local health food store, bought 1kg from BN for roughly same price great value no fillers, one happy customer cheers Team Show details
adonis d.
adonis d.South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding customer service

I was part of the unlucky bunch that had there package stolen at the brownplains auspost. I was not getting compensated for this through auspost. Surely they would have some sort of insurance for this type of thing.

However, I was extremely lucky that bulk nutrition are re-sending me another order, even though they were under no obligation to replace the order. Will definitely be sticking with them for all my supplement needs Show details

sam
sambrisbane7 posts

Worst rice protein

I have not tasted such a bad protein. As soon as i drank it mt throat started burning. Once i complained, i was advised that i shouldnt be drinking it alone, it should be added to a shake! I have tried so many brands and different types of protein and i never got a reply like this. Really not satisfied. Do not waste your money. Show details
Jason C
Jason C

It's really gone downhill

This used to be a company, but it's really gone downhill. The last two orders they have forgotten the sample I put in the order form. The customer service is borderline rude. And the product is not even Australian - most of the whey is imported.
Cheryl
CherylGippsland, VIC6 posts

Absolutely fantastic for weight loss

I love the protein shake and the collagen powder absolutely fills me up and assists me with my workout and weight loss journey and also stops the snaking in between thanks bill nutrients Show details
Alex
AlexCanberra Central 2601, ACT

They care about your gains

Was running low on the good old Choc Protein and kept reminding myself to order some more. Like all great procrastinators I was down to my last scoop on a Thursday before I jumped on in the arvo and ordered some more, I was worried i'd be going the weekend without until...
They arrived the next morning in time for my workout. (only 22hours after order)
They clearly don't want me to miss a shake and do really care about my gains! Show details ·  1
Ben
Ben

Horrible

The taste was absolutely disgusting and clumpy. Will not be buying from here again.
Lucy
Lucy

Highly recommended protein

Bulk nutrients protein is to die for! The chocolate protein matrix + is so rich and creamy, I can make multiple protein shakes from 1 serve! Show details
Carmela Mercuri
Carmela MercuriRegency Park S.A.3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great

Very happy with the results after month I have more energy and have lost weight. Show details ·  1

Kumar
Kumar

Hi, what are the ingredients of Resveratrol? Where is it manufactured?

Perseus

Guys - after reading this article https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/the-hidden-dangers-of-protein-powders from Harvard, what assurances do you give customers that none of those nasties are in your protein please?

Cheers

Perseus

Yo!.... should I assume that no response = no testing and therefore potentially issues?

Bulk Nutrients   DM

Hi Perseus, All our ingredients are heavy metal tested.

If you would like to view the COA of a particular product, drop us a line anytime:)

external link

Perseus

Thanks for the response and being the only one out of four to do so.

David M.
David M.

Where can I get shark cartlige powder

Bulk Nutrients   DM

Hi David, This is not something we sell sorry!

Features:

• Bulk Nutrients offer a variety of powders and capsules, which cater to different health and fitness needs, such as muscle building, weight loss, boosting the immune system and increasing protein intake.
  • The website provides a variety of recipes to try, such as pancakes, smoothies, and protein balls, which are useful for introducing supplements into the diet.
  • These supplements are available in a variety of flavours, including classics like strawberry and chocolate, as well as novelties, such as Christmas-cookie flavours.
  • The popular protein powders cost $36 for 1kg, which works out to be around $1 per scoop.
  • Vegan and vegetarian options cater to dietary needs.

Points of praise:

• Bulk Nutrients have helped many people reach their health and fitness goals, inspiring reviewers to pick up a protein shake instead of a jar of sweets.
  • Reviewers were delighted with the vast assortment of flavours on offer.
  • The online chat feature connects customers with helpful customer service representatives, who assisted throughout the shopping process.
  • Most reviewers received their products promptly thanks to fast shipping.

Points to consider:

• Other than Anytime Fitness Gyms, Bulk Nutrients products are only available to purchase via their online store.
  • It may be wise to consult with a health professional to confirm these health products are suitable for you.
CategoryOnline Shops and Protein & Supplement Retailers