Between April 1st and November 30th 2017 Bulk Nutrients offered reviewers the chance to win back the purchase price of their order. The winner was selected randomly each month and all reviewers were required to do was write a positive, negative or critical review about their experience with Bulk Nutrients. It is possible that reviews written during this period may have been written by a reviewer that received this incentive.
Wide variety of flavours
Vegan and vegetarian options
Reviewer Photos & Videos
New flavours are gross
Have tried chocolate and vanilla in the earth protein range in the past which were fine, nothing special in terms of flavour and consistency.
Tried choc coconut and salted caramel. Both taste very artificial, sickly sweet from the artificial sweeteners and have an almost bitter aftertaste. Have significant bloating and sore stomach from these too which I haven’t noticed from any protein powders in the past.
Wouldn’t recommend! Have contacted the company to try to return but if it’s outside 30 days there’s “nothing they can do” with their inedible products. Stick to the basics and you might be happy with them.
Bit disappointed in this Australian company which apparently prides themselves on customer service.
First time using Hemp protein and it was great
High quality hemp protein. Mixes well and digests even better. The taste is slightly earthy, but I think it tastes nice with water compared a lot of other protein powders I’ve had. The protein per serve is slightly low but I just add a bigger scoop
- Verified customer
Great Products at Incomparable Prices
We have used Bulk Nutrients twice now.
First for Creatine Monohydrate, and most recently for their Magnesium BHB (ketone salts) and flavouring. We're most impressed with the product offerings - the variety, the quality, and the price.
Creatine, we could find anywhere. But to be able to buy affordable bulk ketone salts, with flavourings that make them palatable (pleasant, even!), is a great find for the parents of an epileptic kid on a therapeutic keto diet.
5 Stars all the Way
New to the game and not left disappointed. Love the tastes, fast no fuss delivery and ordering. No need to try other providers Bulk Nutrients ticks all the boxes! Even have a fantastic frequent shopper incentive.
Amazing quality WPI, delivered fast that tastes good too!
This portien powder not only came THE NEXT DAY after I ordered it online but it tastes amazing and is of amazing quality, smooth and not at all gritty. Makes my yogurt and shakes super creamy and the choc flavour (my fav) is just wow. I'll be purchasing these WPI for a long long time...
No measuring scoops with most products
most products they sell do not include measuring scoops, environmentally friendly scoops would be ideal but they think it's not necessary, enough things to stress about in life and buying scoops is another headache.
Awesome great value
High protein for kilojoules
I have 4 flavours of protein, the pancakes, the mousse and the whey hot, only thing I don’t really like is the cookies and cream protein, it is a little watery, otherwise everything has been amazing!
Simply the BEST
Always impressed by the products and service.
The protein products are high quality, brilliant flavours and amazing.
The other assessories are equally high quality. The service friendly and sooo quick. No other company compares to BN.
And at an amazing price that just makes it an even better purchase.
Questions & Answers
Very happy with the product and the service.
I was wondering where the whey was produced as the packet says "Packed in Australia with 0% Australian ingredients"?
Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients
We use both Whey from the USA and Australia.
If you're specifically an Australian sourced version, our Natural WPC is a good option https://www.bulknutrients.com.au/products/natural-australian-whey-protein-concentrate/
I know postage is slow but the dates I was given for my products to arrive was a week ago. May not be much $200 to most people but unfortunately due to back injury I can’t work. Can I just cancel order and get refund please. I’m not interested anymore has been no correspondence to say re delay. Very bad customer service. I would really appreciate refund of goods arrive in the next few weeks I’ll send them back . Have found a more reliable company . Thank you
Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients
Sorry to hear this, do you have an order number I can take a look at?
You may of missed it, however there is a notice on the front of our website as well as the shipping info page on our website to advise of the Australia wide delays due to COVID 19
- Bulk Nutrients offer a variety of powders and capsules, which cater to different health and fitness needs, such as muscle building, weight loss, boosting the immune system and increasing protein intake
- The website provides a variety of recipes to try, such as pancakes, smoothies, and protein balls, which are useful for introducing supplements into the diet
- These supplements are available in a variety of flavours, including classics like strawberry and chocolate, as well as novelties, such as Christmas-cookie flavours
- The popular protein powders cost $36 for 1kg, which works out to be around $1 per scoop
- Vegan and vegetarian options cater to dietary needs
Points of praise:
- Bulk Nutrients have helped many people reach their health and fitness goals, inspiring reviewers to pick up a protein shake instead of a jar of sweets
- Reviewers were delighted with the vast assortment of flavours on offer
- Bulk Nutrients stock versatile products, which were used to make anything from the more traditional health shakes and protein muffins, to creative recipes such as cherry jam and poke bowls
- The online chat feature connects customers with helpful customer service representatives, who assisted throughout the shopping process
- Most reviewers received their products promptly thanks to fast shipping.
Points to consider:
- Other than Anytime Fitness Gyms, Bulk Nutrients products are only available to purchase via their online store
- It may be wise to consult with a health professional to confirm these health products are suitable for you.
Bulk Nutrients is a popular health brand that has amassed a loyal following, gained by consistently providing high-quality products and customer service that goes above and beyond. Bulk Nutrients’ dedication to customers has paid off, with the brand winning a ProductReview Award for Best Protein & Supplement Retailer for the past 3 years.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.