4.9

6,553 reviews

Im hooked!

Bridgit L.

Bridgit L.Southwest, VIC

Great flavour, consistency and fast shipping

Ive been getting the vanilla caramel meal replacement and the flavour and consistency is great best Ive had I wish there were more flavours as Im not a fan of chocolate in general so would like a bigger variety, Ive recently bought the am and pm fat burner and again flavour is good; shipping is super fast i think both orders i received in leas then a week and price is very reasonable for what you get.

G and P

G and P

Very nice

Delivery is very quick, product is tasty, I believe the whey protein and BCAAs I purchased are having a positive effect on my training outcomes. Would highly recommend both products: NWPI and BCAA Recovery

dr m. B.

dr m. B.South East Queensland, QLD

Deserved praise

I am a long-time customer, and I think that these people more than deserve the praise they received.
Good on you, guys.

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Thank you for the kind feedback! :)

Narrah H.

Narrah H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

LOVE it!

First of all, can we talk about how ridiculously fast delivery is?! 48 hours from the time I ordered!! Love the wide variety of flavours and the website is super easy to navigate. Best of all? It's Aussie owned!

Louise

LouiseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Website Huge Range

Found what I was looking for straight away. Also lots more things that I wasn't! Delivery was fast even in these times!

Love the vanilla protein matrix

I find it extremely easy to re order the Protein Matrix. This is the only product I use but I find it an essential part of my diet. I have been vegetarian for over 40 years so need to be mindful of my protein intake. I always have a protein shake after a heavy weighs session. I also have one when I am feeling inclined to eat a couple of Tim Tams as I struggle to maintain my weight where I like it to be.
The site is easy to navigate and the items arrive quickly which in these times of slow mail is impressive.
Carolyn Worth

Awesome Aussie Company

Easy Website to navigate.
Grass fed and grass finished product, Awesome!!!!
Great tasting and no lumps after mixing. Both Chocolate and Vanilla flavours are really nice.
Delivery was so rapid, especially considering the current climate. (2 days from ordering)
5 stars!!!!

Blair M.

Blair M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Bulk nutrients protein and creatine

Very well priced. Quick delivery. Tastes great and sits light in the stomach ( not no heavy fealings afterwards ) No complaints here at all

Shels

ShelsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing flavours!

My personal trainer recommended these products and I tried the sample pack of WPC, really good flavours but choc honeycomb is definitely the best in my opinion, banana and vanilla are close seconds. Best tasting protein shakes I've had, reasonably priced and shipping was surprisingly good, next day delivery!! Really enjoying using this product and very happy with the quality.

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Thank you for the review Shels! :)

These guys have to be the most efficient company going around. Next day delivery from Tasmania to the Gold Coast. Unreal

I am a very satisfied customer of multiple shipments with these guys. Next day delivery every time. Absolutely unreal during COVID mind you.

Harsh J.

Harsh J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast delivery, great quality and good results so far!

It was easy to find what i wanted. The range of products is extensive and the products are of great quality. I would definitely recommend it.

Very fragile

Mini shaker is very fragile. Dropped it once and the hinge broke into pieces. Threw it out after 1 week.

Recommend this product

Excellent service and great value. However really needs to include a micro measuring spoon for accuracy and to prevent overuse

Awesome product

First time time using taste is amazing compared to other brand would highly recommend to those thinking about using Bulk Nutrients

Very happy thanks!

The team was friendly and responsive to questions, the postage was amazingly fast despite delays effecting the system right now, and I’m happy with the product quality. Would recommend.

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Thank you for the feedback Amelia!
Our pleasure to assist you :)

MAM

MAMSydney, NSW

Love the flavours and the taste

Protein matrix has some awesome flavours- choc honeycomb is just like having a Crunchie Bar, the Vanilla Whey protein is a balanced flavour and the Salted Caramel Protein Matrix is yum.
These are the best tasting protein supplements I’ve tried and I’ve sampled many.

Katherine G.

Katherine G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Products and Service

Loving the products from Bulk Nutrients and feeling the improvement already. Speedy delivery - recieving the next day after order. Great customer service - have called a couple of times for advice and they are more than happy to help! Will continue to shop from them.

Website easy to use, order packed and sent promptly and my order arrived surprisingly quickly. Regular tracking updates a bonus.

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Thanks for the feedback Glenn :)

Compares a lot favourably to 2 other brands Ive tried recently

Steven K.

Steven K.asked

How much per 2.5kg bag

Lokitha A.
Lokitha A.

As far as I know they got 1kg packs . Wpi is $36 a pack . It’s get cheaper when you buy several 1 kg pack at a time . $7 flat rate shipping Australia wide. More information https://www.bulknutrients.com.au/products/whey-protein-isolate/

Sarah Clarke

Sarah Clarkeasked

I know postage is slow but the dates I was given for my products to arrive was a week ago. May not be much $200 to most people but unfortunately due to back injury I can’t work. Can I just cancel order and get refund please. I’m not interested anymore has been no correspondence to say re delay. Very bad customer service. I would really appreciate refund of goods arrive in the next few weeks I’ll send them back . Have found a more reliable company . Thank you

Hi Sarah,

Sorry to hear this, do you have an order number I can take a look at?

You may of missed it, however there is a notice on the front of our website as well as the shipping info page on our website to advise of the Australia wide delays due to COVID 19

its-robert

its-robertasked

More of a business question, are you planning on expanding your business and having public facing stores in the future?

And are you considering going public with your business?

Cheers Rob.

Hi Robert,

Thanks for getting in touch, we have no plans for physical retail stores, we will remain in the online e commerce space only.

We also have no current plans to become a public business for now.

Cheers,