2,591

Steven Goossens

Steven GoossensGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AminoZ have great customer service, a large range of products and great prices

Easy to navigate website with a great range of products, great prices and customer service. There are heaps of specials and shipping of goods is always prompt and seamless. I have been using AminoZ for about 8 years now, and I totally recommend them

Worthy1

Worthy1Wanniassa 2903, ACT

Always get my supps from here

AminoZ is where i go to get my supps. They always have some sort of deal running which is a bonus since most of their time their products are the cheapest. If they arent the cheapest then they beat the price anyway so i have no need to go elsewhere. I also get Zpoints which i can use for further discounts, i personally stack them and then every few months it gives me massive discounts.

Juls

JulsIllawarra, NSW

Great prices and great service

I was told about this store last week and it only took me a day to put an order in. Great prices and service was sensational. Ill definitely be back

Elyse

ElyseSydney, NSW

Great deals, stellar customer service

This site is amazing, they have an incredible range of products and they almost always have deals on.
Some of their specials are unbelievably good value and the shipping is always really quick.

Their customer service is seriously next level. You get updates on your order all the way through to delivery and they seem genuinely concerned with making sure you are satisfied with your order.

Amino Z is the only site I use for supplements and protein snacks.

Phil

PhilMid North Coast, NSW

Great product choice & service!

1st time customer..great website with an excellent product & brand selection available with competitive prices...also customer service is very good..looking forward to trying a range of different products.. will be ordering again!

Catella D.

Catella D.Sydney, NSW

Exactly what I was after!!

Been looking for a great tasting supplement to help me loose weight after having a baby. So far helping me in every way. Always come to AminoZ to purchase what I need. So many different options to choose from.
Catella

Courtney

CourtneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfection

Great taste, immediately felt great, one of the easiest supplements to take. I had looked for a while to boost my skin appearance and its worked. Really happy customer and will be a repeat customer for many years to come

Damien

DamienEyre Peninsula, SA

Consistently excellent

I have used AminoZ as my "go to" supplier for years now. They have an excellent range of products, always the best prices, and customer service is second to none.

Exemplary Service

From first contact, Amino Z was a pleasure to deal with. They thanked me for my support and make it so easy to purchase with quick delivery as well. Plus their "Specials" section on the website has some insane deals.

Stacey

StaceySydney Surrounds, NSW

They are the best

Super easy there is a huge range of product and the quality is outstanding I have used this product for a while now and I’ve never had a problem with it from Amino z

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Products are great

Easy to use website, all the products you can ever want. Trying a new product with a great discount. Delivery is quick and they keep you informed all the way.

Ian C

Ian CNorthern Region, NSW

Great tasting protein

Great taste and mixes well with water. Great value for money and low fat for my come prep and fitting mt macros with ny diet plan. Big bag so I dont have to buy all if the time too.

Lm1812

Lm1812Monash 2904, ACT

Great experience

Website was easy to find the exact product I was looking for.
There was a great product range. I was after the chocolate coconut Optimum Nutrition protein which is difficult to purchase, so I was really pleased Amino Z has this.
Shipping was fast.
Happy with my order.

Talos

TalosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great reduced products with fantastic shipping.

The web store is very easy to navigate around, and I found what I wanted.
Selection is overall very good, however I came for the discounted stock as it was exceptionally priced.
Tried some of the products purchased tonight and am very happy with what I received.

John B.

John B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great prices and large range of products

My go to for supplements for years. Prices are always competitive so no need to shop anywhere else.
Always has good deals and specials if you're looking to try something new
Website is easy to find what you're looking for and has accurate stock quantity.
High quality customer service and never had an issue with shipping

Vineet

VineetSydney, NSW

Great customer service and fantastic product line!

Website is designed well and easy to navigate. This is well supported with great customer service and a great range of products to choose from. The quality of the products is good.

Great service, will be purchasing again.

Website navigation was quick and easy.
BCCA range was good. Quickly found what I was looking for and check out was fast as was delivery. Very happy with notifications of processing and delivery date.

My number 1 go to for Supplements and Dietary Requirements

My new go to site for my supplements and healthy snacks. Best price for my protein - and have compared quite a few. Love the "Price Match/Beat Price" app - enables me to get all my dietary requirements from the one place. And delivery - exceptional. Keep it up Amino Z!

Harry Voutos

Harry VoutosSydney, NSW

Product Range and Advice - Second to none!

More than just great prices, the Amino Z Team went over and above to make customer engagement a positive experience from the moment I placed my order until the moment it landed on my doorstep.

Their website is also full of helpful product information and advice, they really know their products and how to get the best results from them!

Director

DirectorBrisbane

I don't think I've dealt with these guys before but I can't fault the service. I bought some BCAA's from them and not only was the product sold at a great price but delivery was included. I was kept up to date with the delivery process by email and SMS. Will use them again in the future.

(I was offered some 'amino points' for writing this review but I wouldn't post anything that wasn't true and correct.)

Brooke

Brookeasked

I placed an order last Wednesday and it was sent with the courier Thursday. It should have been delivered Friday. The courier is not giving me an answer as to why my order is still sitting in the Sydney depot.
I’ve tried calling, texting and emailing Amino z to no avail.
Can someone please check on order 109408782 and get back to me ASAP?

Hi Brooke,

We have replied to your email last 19 and 20 September. Last 20 September, we informed you that we have sent a replacement order via Australia Post instead, and the replacement order was dispatched last 19 September.

As per Australia Post's online tracker, they attempted delivery last 21 September, but no one was available to receive and sign for the parcel. They left a delivery card and forwarded the parcel to the post office where you can pick it up instead. It is awaiting collection at the post office.

I have sent a separate email with your tracking number and the post office location.

If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
Grace, Team Amino Z

Kangkan Aditya

Kangkan Adityaasked

I am 26 years old guy,height 5.7,wight 76.which protein I should take with 1 hour workout?

Hi Kangkan,

Types of protein are goal specific.

If you are looking to gain weight, look for a protein powder with a high carb content.

If you are looking to lose weight, go for thermogenic (fat burning) protein powders.

Hope this helps!