Great customer service

Super easy to find what I was looking for. Fast checkout. Excellent customer service. They texted to me advise slight delay in sending and then posted extremely quickly. Will absolutely buy from again.

Great range of products and fast shipping!

The range of products is impressive, everything I was looking for supplements wise was available. Prices are also reasonable, there’s a 10% price beat guarantee if you find what you want cheaper somewhere else. The shipping is also free and very quick, ordered on Friday received on Tuesday morning. Communication was also good, got a text and email every step of the way. Would recommend!

Sensational Service and Prices

I placed an order at 2.10am on August 19 and it arrived on my doorstep in Melbourne at 10am August 20! From the start the service was amazing. The website is extremely easy to navigate and I easily found what I was looking for - there was the opportunity to get a discount if I joined - which I took up and saved 25%. From the moment I placed the order - the communication was swift, friendly and professional. I was kept up to date on when it shipped and that it was arriving. The packaging was perfect and the product 100% what I'd hoped for. Perfect service - Thank you

Best website

Easy to navigate the store so easy to find things
I was really satisfied with the range
And the quality of the product are amazing and easy to find what you need

Good product. Great price

I really liked the protein crunch. It tastes good and has 20g protein. It was delivered to me in three business days only with 6 months left for expiry. Will definitely order again

amazing service and awesome supplements

Really impressed with the outstanding service and fast delivery amino z provide, amazing deal's awesome supplement's and very friendly professional staff, thanks again guys you got a life time customer!

Awesome!!

Fantastic customer service and always the best prices.
Website is easy to use and the product range is great.
They offer a great loyalty program too which makes prices even cheaper!

Great price and easy to order

Their website is easy to use and they have regular special offers. I ordered my product and it arrived in 2 workings days. Too easy and would strongly recommend them for the large range of supplements.

100% customer service guaranteed

My parcel from aminoZ unfortunatley some how was delivered and stolen by the time i had got home from work. Contacted AminoZ and advised them i had no parcel, however received an email stating it had been delievered. Their customer service and prompt responce was impeccable. After some investigating on their end, i amazinly had a new delivery sent out within a matter of days. Cannot thank them enough.

amazing experience

1. Navigation was easy
2. Products offer different varieties
3. one of the best
4. fast delivery
5. customer services feedback
6. Sales offered was really handy
7. Appreciate follow up from AminoZ customer service team

A one stop shop for quality supplements

If I'm ever running low on any supplements I can guarantee the first place I look at is Amino Z. Their prices are almost always cheaper than other stores and their membership ($10 a month which you get back as store credit) gives a further discount and free express shipping on all orders. I haven't had to way any longer than 2 working days to receive my delivery (Newcastle, NSW outer suburbs). Overall a very well polished service for a price better than most.

Incredible prices!

We highly recommend Amino Z (store and online) since it offers an incredible array of products with the best prices around. The best part, Amino Z has its own protein which taste amazing (vanilla flavour) and offers great deals for members! We love it!

Best prices, great customer service and good range of hard to find products

Was extremely satisfied with the store and how easy it is to navigate, search features function well, range of products is fantastic, they stock products I’ve had trouble getting my hands on, quality of their own brand of products is fantastic too, the whey seems pure and of high quality especially

Excellent personalised service & follow up!

I have been using AminoZ for over 12 months now & have started to use them more & more due to their personalised service. They regularly make contact via email with offers & best of all they follow up to make sure that you are satisfied with the products & service. It is a great overall experience & one that I recommend to my family & friends.

Awesome customer service

I have purchased sport supplements from Amino Z for a couple years now. I have found they off quality products at good prices. Excellent customer service. A great company to purchase supplements from. Thank you

Great products and service !

Ive placed two orders so far with Amino Z and i have been very happy with there service! I will continue to order my supps through them and recommend them to my friends and fam.

Easy transaction. Good products. Fast delivery

Product came within 2 business days from interstate. Product is in 10/10 condition. Not claggy or rock hard like some supplements. Also in stock of a hard to find preworkout.

Great taste and filling

Very satisfied
Easy to find product and lots of choices
Great taste
Well priced and great idea you can accumulate points for future purchases
I was continually informed via text and email of status of order
I was informed when and where my products were for pick up
Great customer service

Satisfactory experience!!!

This is second time I am ordering from Aminoz. It's been great customer experience from them.
They acknowledge every time from the order placed till the date parcel arrived.
Pretty satisfied with the range and value of products.
Quality was ok as I ordered sale products.
I will recommend it to my friend's.

Quick and easy!

First time ordering from Amino Z, I found they had a massive range of products and I was easily able to find the supplement I needed in the size I was after and not to mention at a really great price. I was kept in the loop the whole time with shipping updates and when my shipment would arrive by one of their staff members Ailene. I was shocked at how fast I received my items, within 2-3 business days of ordering, my supplements were at my door! Would recommend to anyone looking to purchase supplements. Quick, easy and great customer service the whole way through!

I placed an order last Wednesday and it was sent with the courier Thursday. It should have been delivered Friday. The courier is not giving me an answer as to why my order is still sitting in the Sydney depot. I’ve tried calling, texting and emailing Amino z to no avail. Can someone please check on order 109408782 and get back to me ASAP? Thanks
Hi Brooke, Thank you for your enquiry, We have replied to your email last 19 and 20 September. Last 20 September, we informed you that we have sent a replacement order via Australia Post instead, and the replacement order was dispatched last 19 September. As per Australia Post's online tracker, they attempted delivery last 21 September, but no one was available to receive and sign for the parcel. They left a delivery card and forwarded the parcel to the post office where you can pick it up instead. It is awaiting collection at the post office. I have sent a separate email with your tracking number and the post office location. If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, Grace, Team Amino Z

I am 26 years old guy,height 5.7,wight 76.which protein I should take with 1 hour workout?
Hi Kangkan, Types of protein are goal specific. If you are looking to gain weight, look for a protein powder with a high carb content. If you are looking to lose weight, go for thermogenic (fat burning) protein powders. Hope this helps! Kind regards, Ailene