Josh

JoshSydney Surrounds, NSW

The best around. No sweat.

Great range of products meant I was able to find what I needed. Regular offers via email or text mean it's my first stop when I need more supplements. Instant price match saves me a lot of time and the communication post sale was first rate.

Renato

RenatoMelbourne

Great efficient service and an excellent price

First time I've used Amino Z Online store but it definitely wont be the last !! The online store was easy to navigate and I quickly found the product I was looking for at a great price.

The product was delivered efficiently and Amino Z staff kept in touch with tracking details.

Stu

StuSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good service

Good service and good customer care. The price was also good. Delivery was good, didn't take too long. I would recommend this store.

Find out how Amino Z compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Great option for finding health related products

I have been purchasing health related products for Amino Z for some time now. The system is very efficient and it is easy to purchase from the website. Cost is competitive and delivery is efficient and reliable. There is a good product range available. I have found the products to be of high quality and I am most satisfied my selections. I am also pleased with Amino Z personal follow up process to ensure that the process has been efficient and that I am satisfied with the products. Overall I am pleased to be able to continue to use Amino Z products.

Cameron W.

Cameron W.Sydney, NSW

Fast efficient service, knowledgeable staff, pleasure to shop with

Went in to to find some rtd pre workout drinks, didn't have the particular flavour in stock but the staff went out of their way to try and put a box together of what they had in stock and were more than happy to honour my online discount code. 10/10

Courtney

Courtney South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

Easy to navigate the site, order, checkout and make payment.
Communication was great and delivery was super quick delivery.
Great quality products.

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Amazing!

Great deals and products. Fantastic customer service. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Great store layout, products easy to find. Website easy to navigate, chatbox available for any queries.

Maria

MariaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Service and Prices

Customer service is great, as is the price scanning comparison with other sites in order to offer the cheapest price. They really go above and beyond to keep their customers informed and make sure they are looked after and happy.

Jay B.Amino Z

Thank you Maria! I'm really happy that you liked our Price beat feature and I'm also glad that you're happy with the service! Thank you for your kind words and I am looking forward to assisting you again! :)

Vanessa
AMINO Z Team

The only supplement shop you need. Amino Z are the best.

Amino Z offer the best range of products including there own line of supps, which are of high quality. They are the cheapest and will match w an extra 10% if you find cheaper. Easy to navigate around website and use. The communication of Amino Z is of the highest standard, you always know what's going on w orders and specials. Look no where else.

Leanne

LeanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amino Z - Fantastic Experience

Great products and significantly cheaper than any where else. Fantastic service from order to delivery. Highly recommend ordering from Amino Z.

tony5240

tony5240Port Stephens Newcastle

Amino Z Are Fantastic

Navigating thru the online store is a breeze.Their stock is of the highest quality at great prices.And they really do look after their customers.You are always kept up to date on the status of your order.I always get my orders sent with Aramex( formerly Fastway)and have never had a problem.The Team at Amino Z are the best.

Joel N.

Joel N.Central Queensland, QLD

Amino Z Supplements are great

They are cheaper and extremely high quality I like to mix with milk and it mixed easily no clumps and tastes great.

DavoT

DavoTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

AminoZ is very good but don’t use Aramex for delivery

AminoZ’s products and service are excellent but, whatever you do, do NOT use Aramex (formerly Fastway) for your delivery. Aramex are the most useless courier ‘service’. I have tried to contact them on a few occasions, without reply, looking for my delivery that has taken two and a half weeks. AminoZ has also tried to contact them...without reply. Choose ANOTHER option for your delivery.

Kathryn C.

Kathryn C.

Just love it

I found this website very easy to find my product and they have such an excellent range the products from aminoz are always in perfect condition ill never shop anywhere else, they also have step by step payment system which is very easy to navigate very good thankyou Amino Z

Zachary M.

Zachary M.

Please stop with the mobile spamming. It's really annoying.

I bought your products before and it was as described and would purchase again.
Except, you've been spamming my mobile phone with offers, even when I've replied STOP.
You still keep spamming me.
You have my email address, send offers there, If I like it I will buy.
But ffs stop spamming my mobile.
This is probably against the law and I'll be taking this further.

George L.

George L.Sydney, NSW

Always great service price and products

I found that Amino Z has an informative and easy to navigate website ,there communication is excellent, from the second you order you know what is happening with your order. I have recently bought there Amino Z branded whey protein isolate but haven’t tried it as yet, till the last one finishes.
I have bought from them since 2016 and found there service to be excellent. I will review the protein isoo ok late at a later date.

Brayden

Brayden

Can’t unsubscribe

Continually receiving unsolicited text and emails. Have contact and tried to unsubscribe numerous times. Will be reporting to ACMA as they have no ethics.

MartinM

MartinMRed Hill 2603, ACT

Easy to use site, great customer service!

Really easy to navigate site. Great range of products. Quick delivery and wonderful customer follow up.i will be back to buy more itmes very soon.

Kate

KateNorth Queensland, QLD

Great service every time

I like this store the best because they stock all the products that I want to buy. Shipping is super fast, and always followed up with email/text message to confirm that I received my order. I am enjoying the subscriber service, I regularly use White Wolf greens every day (the choc malt flavor is the best), my order is now auto-shipped, I don't have to worry about forgetting to re-order.

EMS

EMSSydney, NSW

Amazing products & great customer service. Fast delivery. Highly recommended

Easy to navigate the website. Customer service always replying to my messages & fast reply. Satisfied with the outcome. Highly recommended

Brooke

Brookeasked

Amino Z

I placed an order last Wednesday and it was sent with the courier Thursday. It should have been delivered Friday. The courier is not giving me an answer as to why my order is still sitting in the Sydney depot.
I’ve tried calling, texting and emailing Amino z to no avail.
Can someone please check on order 109408782 and get back to me ASAP?

Hi Brooke,

We have replied to your email last 19 and 20 September. Last 20 September, we informed you that we have sent a replacement order via Australia Post instead, and the replacement order was dispatched last 19 September.

As per Australia Post's online tracker, they attempted delivery last 21 September, but no one was available to receive and sign for the parcel. They left a delivery card and forwarded the parcel to the post office where you can pick it up instead. It is awaiting collection at the post office.

I have sent a separate email with your tracking number and the post office location.

If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
Grace, Team Amino Z

Kangkan Aditya

Kangkan Adityaasked

Amino Z

I am 26 years old guy,height 5.7,wight 76.which protein I should take with 1 hour workout?

Hi Kangkan,

Types of protein are goal specific.

If you are looking to gain weight, look for a protein powder with a high carb content.

If you are looking to lose weight, go for thermogenic (fat burning) protein powders.

Hope this helps!