glenda

glendaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

great online store

was very easy to navigate and found product easily. quality was great. product was well packed for postage. received package in good condition. would recommend online store to people I know

Daniel s

Daniel sPerth, WA

Great first experience

Store was easy to navigate and had a great range of products. Really happy with the specials they had, product was better then i expected, looking foward to making my next order!

hasher22

hasher22

Easy and fast shipping

Been shopping at AminoZ for years and they have transformed quite alot. They easily have the smoothest price beat and incentives for club Z members. They are usually the cheapest and whenever I tend to look at another online store, they don't compare to AminoZ. They really know how to reel in customers. Also a good range of products too.

Easy to navigate and multiple search options like brand etc....

Rob

Rob

Efficient

Easy to fine the products on line. The variety of products for choosing. I love the Amino Z whey protein isolate! I strongly recommend Amino Z to everyone! Good price! Efficient service!

Smally

SmallyNorth Queensland, QLD

The one and only site you ever need for the best supplements.

Great customer service the best products and deals and the fastest delivery I have had from any site I have been on always happy wit them and would not go anywhere else...!

Excellent prices!

Was researching a product I usually buy. Due to the fact it was sold out on the usual website I buy. Happen to stumble across this website easy to navigate and found everything I needed at a great price!

Therese

ThereseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service & products

I've used Amino Z online store for a while. Products are easy to find, plenty of info given, competitive prices, and the reason I go back is because of the great customer service. Even delivery is speedy.

Yianna

YiannaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent services

Amino Z provides great customer service, and their price-match function ensures that you can get the best price available. The shipping is speedy, and being part of Club Z provides free shipping! I am always satisfied with their service.

Kayles

KaylesSouth East Queensland, QLD

My favourite supplement store

Probably the best customer service I have ever experienced - Jennifer (and other team members) are there with you the whole way from purchase to delivery and I really appreciate that level of attention to customers.

Amazing deals on a range of products - in my opinion much cheaper than other sites. PLUS they do superrrr cheap deals on products with short best before dates which is really great (minimizes waste AND I get a bargain).

All the products I've purchased for the first time and so far have loved everything.

Shipping was SUPER fast also.

Website is simple and easy to use, good content, wide range of products.
I also love their loyalty program you can sign up to for free postage and earning points you can then redeem! Big win.

Jerry

Jerry

Always reliable

Products are always easy to find and the regular bargains are great. Most of the products I have purchased over the years have been as described. Sometimes I might not like flavour sometimes but that’s personal preference. Overall, a good range of products an easy site to navigate and fast dispatch.

Steve

Steve

Great price and it was delivered within the time frame promised.

This was my first time ordering with Amino Z. I bought protein supplement powder which was the best price I could find online and substantially cheaper than other retailers. It was a 'no brainer' to buy from them, even though it could have taken a few weeks to receive and their website was up front and transparent with that fact, which I appreciated. I received regular email updates and I was continually informed on the progress of my order.

I won't hesitate to order again and I thoroughly recommend them. It's just a matter of being organised and ordering in advance, but the great price is well worth it and it's not worth throwing money down the drain by ordering with the others.

Thanks to the Amino Z team.

K.L.

K.L.Sydney, NSW

Best customer service I received in a long time! Even better than luxury retail service! Not an overstatement!

yeswecan77

yeswecan77Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best supplement store

I've been ordering from amino z for over 5 years. They have the best prices and the best customer service I've ever come across. They update you on your order all the way until delivery. I highly recommend them.

Brad H.

Brad H.Wheatbelt, WA

Efficient service every time!

Thanks Amino Z - it is refreshing to be able to find what I need quickly and progress my payment without fuss. Timely tracking updates is an added bonus! Thanks again!

Brendan S

Brendan SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this product so much!

Very easy to navigate around the online store and I’m so satisfied with the variety of products that Amino Z offers.

The quality of products are great that Amino Z offers is superb

Great prices and very fast delivery and top freebies!

I ordered my products online, the prices were much cheaper then buying in town! I expected some delay in postage but to my surprise I had them on my door step two days later (I live in a remote town). I also was asked at check out what could they do to ‘wow’ me... I wrote lifting straps as half a joke, well I actually want “WOW” as I looked into the bottom of my box and saw the straps!! Absolutely bloody fantastic!! Thanks again Amino Z and Jennifer!!! I’ll definitely be using you guys from now on.

Excellent product offer and very efficient service

I regularly purchase Super Brahmi 6000 tablet bottle for my Mother who is 93!
Purchase experience with Amino Z (via website) was excellent in many ways : obtaining correct product, communication from point of purchase to delivery, & delivery time of product.
Was most impressed this last order with excellent price offered ( with free delivery inclusion)
Overall very satisfied with this supplier, and product provided.
Please note: even though 100Z points offered to submit review, all my comments and positive experience are true and sincere, and I submit this review based on my personal experience.

Excellent customer support

It's easy to browse the website for anything. It was the first time I bought from their website and I was totally happy with the order. I received my order in three days. I didn't like the flavour, but thanks to 5-scoop guarantee, I could be able to change the flavour. The customer service team members were helpful and responsive.

ahmed847640

ahmed847640Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superb service!

leonie1964

leonie1964Sydney, NSW

Health Protien shakes and Protein Bars

I love using Amino Z they are always offering the best products for the cheapest prices.
they are great with communication and product always arrives when they say.
love that they follow through and love their products. worth trying....

Brooke

Brookeasked

I placed an order last Wednesday and it was sent with the courier Thursday. It should have been delivered Friday. The courier is not giving me an answer as to why my order is still sitting in the Sydney depot.
I’ve tried calling, texting and emailing Amino z to no avail.
Can someone please check on order 109408782 and get back to me ASAP?

Hi Brooke,

We have replied to your email last 19 and 20 September. Last 20 September, we informed you that we have sent a replacement order via Australia Post instead, and the replacement order was dispatched last 19 September.

As per Australia Post's online tracker, they attempted delivery last 21 September, but no one was available to receive and sign for the parcel. They left a delivery card and forwarded the parcel to the post office where you can pick it up instead. It is awaiting collection at the post office.

I have sent a separate email with your tracking number and the post office location.

If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
Grace, Team Amino Z

Kangkan Aditya

Kangkan Adityaasked

I am 26 years old guy,height 5.7,wight 76.which protein I should take with 1 hour workout?

Hi Kangkan,

Types of protein are goal specific.

If you are looking to gain weight, look for a protein powder with a high carb content.

If you are looking to lose weight, go for thermogenic (fat burning) protein powders.

Hope this helps!