It’s perfect.

It’s easy and convenient.
It’s perfect and good quality
Satisfied with the product I bought, and absolutely coming back to buy another one. The product information given also easy to follow and trust.

Easy to choose. Lots of information about product.

Easy to navigate. The menus are simple and easy to use and are categorised well. Good range of products. I haven't tried the products yet but expect high quality as there are lots of reviews.

Great product, amazing margins and fast delivery!

The range VPA offers hits the mark with our members and has everything we need to support our nutrition challenge members. The fact that VPA is local doesn't just mean it's fast delivery (although it is), it's also great to support a local business.

Perfect for my gastric sleeve l

I could find what I wanted quite easily plus the range of products just keeps getting better and “I’m completely satisfied with the quality of products I bought” is an understatement!

Our clients love it!

Highly recommend VPA. We have been using them for some time now. If there is any issues every (which is rarely) they are so quick to respond, service is great. All our clients love there products just as much as we do!

Professional Service & Exceptional Products

We are wholesalers of VPA and stock a small selection of their products for members of our gym. To date, we cannot fault our dealings with VPA or their products.

Their online ordering system is very user friendly; orders are fulfilled and shipped promptly; product packaging is professional and visually appealing; they have an insane range of flavours & all of them taste amazing; products are incredibly affordable without skimping on quality; and our members absolutely love them!

We were previously stocking products from another supplier, and recently made the change to VPA...and we simply couldn't be happier with that decision.

Love VPA muscle gainer shake, tastes awesome and has helped me gain 9 kilos in 8 weeks of weight training

My friend recommended VPA and said it was “cam smith’s protein company” (he is a Melbourne storm supporter) and I’m glad he did, I started at the gym 8 weeks ago at 82kg and am now 91kg. And still slowly gaining muscle weight. VPA muscle gainer has been the best tasting and most effective supplement for muscle gain I have used and will surely be continuing to use it with my training program

Good protein. Good price.

Best bang for your buck I could find. I’ve tried 3 different flavour of WPC: salted caramel, chocolate and rich mocha. They tasted great and mixed quite well. Salted caramel was my favourite flavour. It didn’t take very long to get to NZ so I just ordered my second batch of protein.

Most affordable vegan protein around!! Love it

The vegan tab on the website makes it extremely easy for me to see exactly what products are suitable for my diet.
The chocolate pea protein is delicious and super affordable.
Won't shop anywhere else!

The best protein!!

VPA is the best brand of protein powders and gym supplements, can’t beat them for the price! All of the flavours are delicious, their vanilla protein is my favourite and I haven’t experience any issues after having it almost daily for 2 months

Excellent Product

Venom protein is easy to purchase and even easier to use, tastes great with milk or water unlike most proteins.

The quality is better than i expected for the price and the range is excellent too

It is a great product

Very satisfied with the product, I have got a vpa protien from my friend and I used it I observed very good result even I suggested the product to friends.

So easy to order just click on product and add to cart.

The product i have brought is top quality that every time i fill my shelfs up the product runs out the door. Have had good feed back about the taste of the WPI protein.

Great product. Tastes greats and mixes easily

Website was easy to use and had heaps of great information on the products. The products are of a high quality, and the products taste great with a good texture

Value for money

Love the WPI AND WPC protein. I have tried lots of flavours and loving every one of them. Website is easy to use and lots of variety. I cannot fault VPA ! I recommend to everyone !!!

A great place for protein supplements!!!

A really good and concise website, easily found what I was looking for. Placing an order took no time! A large variety to choose from and very reliable with deliveries.

Fat Burner actually helps to burn fat

Purchased VPA Fat Burner to assist with a weight loss/fitness regime. Have lost 5.1kg and no muscle in just 4 weeks. Use half hour prior to workout. Very satisfied customer!

The item is great!! For someone who is just starting like myself these actually delivers..

Placing an order is easy. The delivery is very fast and reliable. I am infact very satisfied with the products I ordered. Would recommend everyone to buy from this website.

Speedy service and an excellent product

When I moved to country Victoria I thought I was going to have a hard time finding a great source of whey protein, but VPA have not only delivered, but surpassed all my expectations on what it's like to receive a product that is of an extremely high quality and is also delivered to my door.

Powder

Awesome ordering online
Always quality products
This is the only online store I use for protein powders and relative products
Ordering is simple, delivery is fast and the more you buy the more coupons are available to you

Page 1 of 1,018