VPA
See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by VPA

Pros

Australian owned and operated company
Extensive range of drink options to choose from
Quick delivery times
Offers vegan options

4.9 (4,904)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (207) · No (4,616)
    4.9 (3,936)

San
SanPerth, WA

Great Product & very Reasonable

Love the WPI, mixes very easily. The taste is amazing. Price very reasonable & great quality product . Must give it a try.

DeVaoa
DeVaoaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Whey to Good!!

Easy to navigate website. Tells you what's in product, fact based. 100% satisfied, family favourites ordered every time. Whey to good to avoid!

My go to workout buddy

I’ve been a VPA customer for a long time. I’ve tried other brands but always come back to VPA. The products taste great, they do what they say they’ll do, and it’s easy to order online and have it delivered to your door.

Ros
RosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best protein we’ve ever had

We won’t buy protein anywhere else, the website is informative and there’s heaps of options to choose from. There’s lots of yummy flavours and the powder blends really easily so you don’t get a chalky texture! The prices are unbeatable and delivery is really quick. 10/10 would recommend.

Jodie K.
Jodie K.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product and great value

Great quality products, I always get my WPI from VPA because it’s such a high quality product for such a good price. I’ve recommended VPA to a few friends and they’re all been happy too. Also arrives really quickly every time and I love that I can support a local company.

Love these products with my whole heart, use them everyday!

Top quality products and super easy to navigate website. Shipping is always really quick too! So glad I found VPA

Mark O'Reilly
Mark O'ReillyAlice Springs, NT

Best protein around!

Easy ordering, fast delivery, and great options available from VPA. Just can't get enough protein in your diet - VPA have the products to top up your daily needs.

Natasha C.
Natasha C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great products and Shopping Experience

Satisfied all round with the availablilty of products, the detailed descriptions and the easy checkout system. I have purchased many products from VPA and will continue to do so.

Andrew Coffey
Andrew CoffeyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

High quality affordable supps

Easy to deal with and find exactly what I was after. Keep coming back time and time again to vpa

Find out how VPA compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

We can not live without this stuff!! My hubby uses it in his morning smoothie and I make overnight oats with it : )

It Arrived so quick. Purchasing it is simple. Salted caramel is so delicious and there are other amazing flavour options

tim c.
tim c.Sydney, NSW

Whey protein concentrate doesn't mix well

Whey protein concentrate. Taste is fine, but doesn't mix no matter how long I spend shaking it, I even resorted to using a shaker ball, If you guys could fix the mixability you would have a 5 star product

Honest and trusted brand

I love being a part of the VPA community and the products they offer. I feel that I can trust the brand’s ingredients. I love the packaging and the design. Generous offers are always available. The flavours of all protein products are high quality.

Love this product!

Website was easy to navigate, has such a great range of products and always great value for money! Thank you!

Good Quality Products

I tried their lean shake, hyperburn and L-Carnitine. The Lean shake in the morning as breakfast really helps with my metabolism. Hyperburn and L-Carnitine keeps my gut in check. Their Whey protein tastes good and is quite filling.

Leonie
LeonieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing product

VPA products are the best proteins I have used. Take is amazing compared to others. Easy to purchase online or via my gym if I need quickly.

ashutosh
ashutoshasked

hi vpa australia have any aap in app store

Don't steal our money
Don't steal our moneyasked

Hi been using colostrum sourced from NZ for a couple of years, we use a lot in the family as I have a child with auto immune issues and it really helps. I bought your colostrum after speaking to a rep who assured me it was sourced from NZ and AU. The label says 100% USA colostrum and in honesty it smells and behaves more like milk powder than colostrum. Do you guys QC batches of Colostrum you receive? Thank you.

alve
alveasked

I understand that the protein is being manufactured and packed in Australia.
But what country(ies) does the source come from?

VPA
Customer S.VPASend a private message

Hi there - Our WPI is imported from NZ, and all of our other dairy based proteins are Australian :)

Get an answer from our members and VPA representatives

About VPA:

100% Australian-owned company VPA sells protein in a variety of forms, including shakes, powders (including vegan options), protein bars, muscle gainers, protein waters, hot protein drinks, mousses, colostrum, and meal replacements.

Products are designed to boost the health, wellness, and performance of customers, and the VPA website makes it easy to choose supplements based on your personal goals.

All VPA packaging is recyclable, so that you can buy the supplements you want without the guilt.

Points of praise:

• VPA delights in having a number of long-term customers who, overall, are incredibly satisfied with the quality of VPA drinks, the great customer service, and quick delivery times.
  • The protein drinks worked as they were advertised to do, with many reviewers witnessing the results they were looking for in a short space of time.
  • Reviewers found the taste of VPA proteins and supplements to be better than most protein powders – with some reviewers even attesting to enjoy the taste.
  • Several satisfied customers reported that the VPA website was easy to navigate, and that finding the products they were looking for was a straightforward process.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

For the fourth year in a row, VPA has taken out a ProductReview.com.au Award in the Protein & Supplement Retailer category - we’ll drink (a protein shake) to that. Above all, happy customers kept coming back to VPA because of its superior product quality, as well as how quickly products were shipped out to them.