22,315 reviews
    4.9 (3,671)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (186) · No (3,484)
    4.9 (2,877)

Alex

AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

Super easy to navigate my way through the website to find exactly what i was looking for. Great tasting product, very happy with the result and will reorder too many flavours to choose from

Mon

MonSydney, NSW

Great products

Great products, especially WPI & Vegan Proteins and Hot chocolate Delight. These are all delicious, Hot Delight is pretty handy now during these cold days. Delivery is always fast and with no problems.

Joos2000

Joos2000Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and product

JLT

JLTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent product and fast delivery

Flavour is great and very easy to mix. Great selection and love to try them all.
Good product and excellent customer service.
Will definitely be my choice for all future purchase.

Rupesh Kumar

Rupesh KumarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A healthy way of living

Mostly, I use VPA's whey isolate which is one of the best isolate available in the market at very affordable price.I am going to try Pea protein isolate now and that will also be as good as the other. I highly recommend VPA.

Good Product, Reasonable Prices

Easy to navigate store with only scientific products so snake oil! Always arrives promptly and is as described. All around good quality product at affordable prices would definitely recommend to a friend.

Gary H.

Gary H.Illawarra, NSW

Terrific product

I had been purchasing similar products from another brand but since discovering VPA have been pleasantly surprised by the terrific product range, great prices and excellent service. One happy customer!

William Bax

William BaxSydney, NSW

Excellent service. Outstanding effort and brilliant product. Will use time and time again. Thank you CPA. Product uses the upmost highest quality. Very happy with the large variety of products available.

TrishH

TrishHSydney Surrounds, NSW

VPA has the best quality, prices & service.

I buy from VPA at least once a month. The collagen powder is my favourite product ever. Super fast delivery & great prices. High quality products. Can’t recommend them highly enough. A+

Bridie

BridieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product to keep me fit and at the top of my game

It was very easy to navigate through the website and i found everything i was looking for nice and easy. The range of products is huge and it suits my needs as an athlete perfectly. I have used VPA many times and will continue to do so since the prices are reasonable and the products are very high quality.

Excellent Product. Fast Delivery

Cheaper and better than shops. Great variety. Will always buy here. Freight is 2 days from Qld to Melbourne. Just bought protein water. You can drink it all day.very happy

Great variety of flavours

Easy to navigate through the website. Great selection of flavours. Quick delivery.
Good quality, very fine and blends easily!
Would prefer if it came in a tub rather than a sealed bag.
Overall would recommend.

Tabitha

TabithaSydney, NSW

Great Aussie business

great to be supporting Australian business doing great things to keep us healthy. Website is easy to use products are true to descriptions and great quality, their membership program is a great incentive as well. I also appreciate there vegan and gluten free options

Pegasusss

PegasusssSydney, NSW

Great prices!

My dogs love your bovine colostrum. It's the best price as well and always have fast delivery too
I've compared your bovine colostrum to others, and your quality is perfect, as are your prices.. Thanks guys

VPA - great Aussie supplement store

easy to navigate, fast shipping, a good range of GF, LF and vegan options, great prices and always discount codes available, I use the plant based protein shake and have found I can tolerate it better than any others I have tried - and it actually improves my gut health - it's made with a blend of proteins and has a digestive enzyme in it, the flavours are great and you can get a sample pack

Great Protein

Great website with a great range of products. Always enjoy looking for new products, but as per usual I am quite satisfied with my Gluten Free and Vegan, Pea Protein.

Joe

JoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality stuff, always fast delivery and great taste

Easy website to navigate, ridiculous variety of products that has options for everyone's needs and like always the quality of the products are top notch and the taste is great.

Duane A.

Duane A.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

VPA all the way

No nonsense checkout, cheap prices and great supps. VPA can cater for me the novice or even pro teams. The info is clear, there is no fluff and they work!

Lisa

LisaIllawarra, NSW

Best protein powder I’ve tried

Out of all the protein products I’ve ever tried these are the best. Love the flavour and product range offered. Pricing is excellent. I honestly won’t bother purchasing from anywhere else again.

Jamie

JamieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome.

A Very Good product. Very quick delivery time. A Great range of products and flavours all at a great price. I Wouldn’t buy from anywhere else. Can’t beat them. Won’t be disappointed

alve

alveasked

I understand that the protein is being manufactured and packed in Australia.
But what country(ies) does the source come from?

Customer S.VPA

Hi there - Our WPI is imported from NZ, and all of our other dairy based proteins are Australian :)

Amulya V.

Amulya V.asked

Hey can anyone tell me how meal replacements is working does it really help with the weight loss with proper exercise and diet

Customer S.VPA

Hi there, in conjunction with diet and exercise, the meal replacement Lean Shake provides a low calorie meal option to help you meet your goals while not compromising nutrition.

Rebecca J.

Rebecca J.asked

It sees like their is a lot of sugar in the premium protein compared to others I’ve looked at. I think vpa said 8.9 or something per 100g where another I looked at was 2.1 per 100g. I really want to try it but these sugars scare me. Is it an issue for anyone else

Kara-Jade R.
Kara-Jade R.

Most WCP powders I've looked at at at least 6g sugar/100g.
VPA WPI on the other hand, has 2.5g of sugar/100g

Customer S.VPA

Hi there Rebecca. We made a conscious decision to make this a completely natural product and therefore we are unable to use many of the low calorie artificial sweeteners that other brands use, instead using coconut nectar. For an almost zero sugar option you can try our pea protein instead :)

Get an answer from our members and VPA representatives

Other Protein & Supplement Retailers