VPA

97% · 23,662483 · 2%
Return Claim MadeYes · No
4.9
4.9
Extensive range of drink options to choose from
Quick delivery times
Offers vegan options

24,443 reviews
TimothyK
TimothyK2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great Aussie brand that’s easy to deal with

VPA protein flavouring is always great and there is a variety of different flavouring options to choose from. Quality is always on point and the WPI mixes up easily. The rewards points systems is also an added bonus and it’s a breeze to apply discounts at checkout. Show details
Anonymous
Anonymous2 posts

Awesome service

Very good value for money. Very fast postage. Discounts and samples are great. Show details
Debbie.L
Debbie.L

Excellent product

Love the taste and texture of WPI chocolate. Mixes easily with water or milk. Show details
Daniel A
Daniel A
  Fair Incentive

Great product, but poor delivery

Great product, enjoy the flavours and variety of their products, but their shipping through Aramex leaves a bit to be desired. Orders usually just dumped in the open at mailbox even though there is uninterrupted access to front door. Show details
Ross S.
Ross S.

Best available!

Great product, easy to use website, ships out fast, highly recommended.
Kayla B
Kayla BHunter Region, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Very happy customers

My partner and I absolutely love the vanilla protein, it tastes good with everything, it’s hard to find a yummy protein that tastes good with water and everything else but we are so glad we have! Show details
Nicki B
Nicki BSouth Australia

Five Stars

I have been using VPA for years, it is by far the best protein I have found. Easy and simple to mix with just a shaker and delicious flavours to choose from. There's no horrid after taste and no lumps!! Ordering is straight forward and the value for money is spot on! Show details
Dayane Z.
Dayane Z.South East Queensland, QLD

VPA - my brand of choice for over 3years!

VPA is great! I have been using the brand for a few years now! Love the chocolate and caramel flavour! It is a good option and I use for so many recipes. The product is part of my breakfast and afternoon snacks! Sometimes I also at night - I prepare overnight oats, fruits and yoghurt or simply add a few spoons of water and eat with fruit (it is easy and delicious).
Mike E.
Mike E.

Cost effective

As a father supporting a family of 4 on a single income, VPA makes it incredibly easy for me to maintain mass and grow with their low cost, high nutrition protein powders.

All delicious flavours, even their unflavoured goes down easy! Show details

oldchomper
oldchomperSydney, NSW

Great Aussie product!

I’ve been using Venom protein for years and always been happy with the product and swift delivery. Some of the flavours are great (obviously everyone has different tastes. I love the iced coffee)! I love it’s an Australian product. Show details
Clayton M.
Clayton M.

VPA Products

Products are always of high quality and taste great.
Having 3rd party testing verification for quality and purity is also a very good feature of the company.
HAN
HAN

Not just for Body Building. It is helping rebuild my health too

Love the Whey Premium Vanilla.
Thank-you for making a whey that has nothing else in it. I was shocked to read what is in other companies products. This is getting the protein and calories in me that are needed to rebuild me after health issue. It is not just for bodybuilding !
I am not a fan of the plain flavour. It tasted too much like milk to me. I am not a milk drinker. Show details
Ben W.
Ben W.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Can't get enough of it! I look forward to it everyday

I absolutley love this product and start every day with it, I'm not normally one to write reviews but I am now writing my second review for this product beacuse I believe it deserves it. Great taste, makes a beautiful smoothie and after well over a year I am still not sick of it. Thanks VPA!
Tania B.
Tania B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great protein

Great product, super fast delivery, great flavours, been ordering for years Show details
Dom S
Dom S

Great but expensive

Great product. I just wish it was cheaper. I miss when it was affordable or when promo codes were largely available. VPA now seems to be a trendy tiktoker rather than a reliable producer of protein sups. If Bulk Nutrients had express postage, I would be using them.

Hana C.
Hana C.

Just have a question? Did the formula of the Vpa WHEY ISOLATE CHANGE?

Because online it states 27g of protein ,but on the actual packet its 26.0 and carbs are differeent too .

VPA
VPA   DM
Graeme P
Graeme P

Excellent supps great price and great y

ashutosh
ashutosh

hi vpa australia have any aap in app store

Billy the fish
Billy the fish

Hi been using colostrum sourced from NZ for a couple of years, we use a lot in the family as I have a child with auto immune issues and it really helps. I bought your colostrum after speaking to a rep who assured me it was sourced from NZ and AU. The label says 100% USA colostrum and in honesty it smells and behaves more like milk powder than colostrum. Do you guys QC batches of Colostrum you receive? Thank you.

About VPA

100% Australian-owned company VPA sells protein in a variety of forms, including shakes, powders (including vegan options), protein bars, muscle gainers, protein waters, hot protein drinks, mousses, colostrum, and meal replacements.

Products are designed to boost the health, wellness, and performance of customers, and the VPA website makes it easy to choose supplements based on your personal goals.

All VPA packaging is recyclable, so that you can buy the supplements you want without the guilt.

Points of praise

• VPA delights in having a number of long-term customers who, overall, are incredibly satisfied with the quality of VPA drinks, the great customer service, and quick delivery times.
  • The protein drinks worked as they were advertised to do, with many reviewers witnessing the results they were looking for in a short space of time.
  • Reviewers found the taste of VPA proteins and supplements to be better than most protein powders – with some reviewers even attesting to enjoy the taste.
  • Several satisfied customers reported that the VPA website was easy to navigate, and that finding the products they were looking for was a straightforward process.