Great Products

Have been using VPA products for last few months and found them to be great value, great flavours and most importantly, found the products got me through workouts and assisted with my recovery. Highly recommended. They even have a trial pack if you are not sure!

Im in love

I was recommended VPA by a friend after spending a ridiculous amount on womans best every month. Huge amount of savings for the same results. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Perfect value for the money! Top quality, Australian products that actually work!

I've ordered a few weeks ago for the first time and today I'm reordering. I've found very easy to navigate through the store and so far I've found everything I need for my day-to day workouts.

Great product that works and tastes good

Found what I was looking for easily and quickly om the website. Was able to read the product details and supporting documentation to finalise my product selection.
The checkout and payment process was easy and quick.
Products not delivered yet so cannot comment on delivery or quality and taste of the product.

Brillant Product

Extremely easy to find what I wanted. To order online is a breeze.
Always satisfied, VPA has every product you would ever need no matter the fitness or lifestyle you require for support daily.
Product is top quality, I would never use or buy anything else

Awesome product. Great for any post workout meal

Awesome product. Great value. I always buy my supplements from VPA and haven’t ever had an issue with the postage or products. The protein powders are perfect just as shakes or in recipes. Would highly recommend

Fantastic product, Great Customer Service. Winning combo.

Fantastic products that are high quality with nice flavours, and excellent customer service. We have used VPA for a few years now after switching from various 'In-Store' brands and haven't looked back. Have recommended VPA to friends and family, and they have all been very happy too.

Best Supps right here

Have tried all sorts of protein powder brands, but VPA's flavours are fantastic. I am now in love with the Iced Coffee..no upset tummy from using this product. Will be ordering again.
We've tried the BCAA'S too (peach iced tea). I'm not a massive fan of that flavour, bit too sweet for me.

Great Product!

Satisfied with the overall product. Have had some good results from a short period of time. Good taste and even better cost! I would recommend to anyone looking for the perfect creatine

Love it!

Quality of product is outstanding! Great variety of flavours. Easy to use and navigate the website! I would highly recommend this product to others after it was recommended to me.

Fantastic value and quality

I have looked around in stores and find 3 kg packs for the price they give you 5kg. It is also has a great taste and is high quality protein.

Best protein by far

Not only was the flavour amazing but after shaking and drinking it, it went down so easy. Not thick as other branded shakes which makes it more enjoyable to drink.

Sensational product!

Ordering products is so easy at a click of a button. Once the order is processed it arrives within days. Fantastic service and quality. Highly recommended to anyone wishing to purchase a high grade quality product.

Very high quality products that really work. Don’t go anywhere else!

The store was very easy to navigate. I wasn’t allowed the 15% discount code a influencer had advertised because I had a previous order and I didn’t really understand why that would impact my current order. I still love the products so got them anyway! Haha

The best supplement to my body

Easy

I started with your proteins, now I want everything !

Omg my body is amazing because of your products, I will never change you !

Very very good, yes I love it !

Awesomeness overload!

It’s truly helping me to achieve my fitness goals. You can find a wide variety of quality products that you’ll be needed. You can also avail of big discounts and freebies. Moreover, VPA has an effective and efficient service. You will never be disappointed!

Great, quick service. Delivery is very fast and the products are high quality.

Very fast delivery and the quality of the products are very high. Very happy with the service. Sometimes I order and the bix arrives the same day! Thank you for the products.

Premium Whey sample pack

Very fast delivery and great variety of flavours to choose from! I got the delivery on the same day I ordered...and so far the flavours are as described and taste great!

Love this place! Tues/Friday deals are amazing

So many options of protein flavours!
constantly updating their selections!
Vegan options!
Really a big fan of this place, the protein gets there super quick. used the pre workout and creatine, test booster, fat burners. all seem to work really well! Thanks VPA!

Great, high quality products!

Great selection of flavors they keep adding to, good quality that mixes easily and quick delivery that gets to your door within a couple days. You can't ask for more.