18,342
2,299

Satisfied

Very easy to use website along with a wide range of flavours. Will recommend to other friends. New flavours like coconut and rich mocha. Can't wait to try the mocha.

Review collected in partnership with VPA

Great range and great products

Great range and products specially the plant based and gut health range . Affordable and happy to support an Australian brand that supports health and wellbeing . I like the vegan proteins and immune boosting range .

Insanely fast delivery

I ordered this product late last night and it still arrived today which is SO good. Just tried the rainbow ice cream flavour and it tastes exactly like rainbow paddle pop. 11/10 will buy all my protein from here now

Review collected in partnership with VPA

Quality products backed by a guarantee

Easy to navigate website, well priced products and cheap delivery. (Free on orders over $99). Usually have great offers. Won't hesitate on recommending friends. Will be coming back for future orders.

Elyse T

Elyse TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely love vpn plant protein

Easy to use website and fast delivery
Dosnt bloat or make you feel yucky ..
Such amazing protein for Coeliac people and vegan.
All the flavors are very nice and not gritty

h4yl3z

h4yl3zSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Always perfect. Incredibly fast delivery always. Product quality up there with the best and will continue to buy from VPA. Flavours always on point and never fake-tasting like some other companies

Jamie H.

Jamie H.Northern Region, NSW

Perfect product

Love how easy it is to take these breakfast shakes with either milk or even water and both me and my partner enjoy the amazing flavours will definitely be something to sign up to purchase fortnitely

LeH

LeHPerth, WA

Excellent product

The product is well presented with all information. There are wide range of products for different purposes. Definitely I will try the others product in the future. I miss so happy with my order

Michka

MichkaUnincorporated, VIC

An easy way to stay hydrated, the right way!

After a quick browse through the website I found what I was looking for. The Lyte-caps were delivered so quickly and my husband and I started using them right away. My husband has a very physical job so hydration is key for him. This product is perfect for us!

EnricoC

EnricoCSydney, NSW

Amazing Quality

The website is easy to find what i needed to look for, The product looks amazing and I cannot wait until I try it. I am satisfied with what i paid for it, Will update my review when i receive my items. Looks amazing so far.

Reda R

Reda RSydney Surrounds, NSW

Costumer service & prices are the best.

I'm a tourist from Singapore here in Australia Melbourne for two weeks, I was amazed by the costumer service when I contacted them via the website, also I found out that this brand is well respected and trusted here and the prices are unbeatable. Sure I'll order again from my home contry and I'll refer all my Gym' friends.

Shep

ShepSouth East Queensland, QLD

Protein

Easy to order great choice of flavours
Over one hundred dollar free postage is a great idea , saving the customer money while promoting a wider selection in sales very happy

Review collected in partnership with VPA

Amazing product! Highly recommend!

Amazing product. Delivery arrived in a timely manner and tasted amazing!! Will definitely be purchasing all the flavours in the protein mousse range!!
Would highly recommend this product to anyone who loves their protein!!

Lizzie

LizzieMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Best Products

Fast service but best of all are the authentic flavours. Please don't change a thing. Ever!
Our teenage daughter has become the newest fan in our home and I can barely keep up the supplies!

Juanita

JuanitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Strawberrylicious!

Time & time again people try to convert me, but I can honestly say I LOVE VPA WPI's, awesome quality & taste. Plus you can mix flavours & no belly bloat! Perfect products and I'll keep going back.

DanielleB

DanielleBPerth, WA

Perfect

Amazin products by the VPA team! Keep up the good work guys, it is affordable and a great rewards program they have going too. Super easy to use supper satisfied

Love it!

Just received my premium plant protein powder in Vanilla.
Firstly super easy to order online and the delivery arrived the next day - amazing.
Tastes amazing... Not too sweet and can use it in a shaker on its own or blended great into a smoothly. Super happy. Will reorder for sure.

Rachel H

Rachel HRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Best tasting protein

100% the best protein I have ever tried and I have tried a lot! Recommended by my f45 trainer ! It is so good to finally find the perfect protein powder at such a reasonable price!

VPA: the right path

Website easily useable. More importantly, the products give you exactly what you need, big variety in flavours, and all taste amazing. Have noticed big improvements in my physique all thanks to VPA.

Tony.G

Tony.GSydney Surrounds, NSW

The Best Vegan Protein I have ever had.

I find your website very easy to use, I am happy with the choices I have to choose from Flavours are amazing. I am extremely satisfied with this product.
and also prices are very affordable.

Page 1 of 1,069

alve

alveasked

I understand that the protein is being manufactured and packed in Australia.
But what country(ies) does the source come from?

Customer S.VPA

Hi there - Our WPI is imported from NZ, and all of our other dairy based proteins are Australian :)

Amulya V.

Amulya V.asked

Hey can anyone tell me how meal replacements is working does it really help with the weight loss with proper exercise and diet

Customer S.VPA

Hi there, in conjunction with diet and exercise, the meal replacement Lean Shake provides a low calorie meal option to help you meet your goals while not compromising nutrition.

Rebecca J.

Rebecca J.asked

It sees like their is a lot of sugar in the premium protein compared to others I’ve looked at. I think vpa said 8.9 or something per 100g where another I looked at was 2.1 per 100g. I really want to try it but these sugars scare me. Is it an issue for anyone else

Kara-Jade R.
Kara-Jade R.

Most WCP powders I've looked at at at least 6g sugar/100g.
VPA WPI on the other hand, has 2.5g of sugar/100g

Customer S.VPA

Hi there Rebecca. We made a conscious decision to make this a completely natural product and therefore we are unable to use many of the low calorie artificial sweeteners that other brands use, instead using coconut nectar. For an almost zero sugar option you can try our pea protein instead :)

Get an answer from our members and VPA representatives