17,802
2,272

kirstengammage

kirstengammageSydney, NSW

Best Protein Supp In The Market

Quality of ingredients and taste is top notch, the best I've come across.
Easy to find what I am after every time I visit.
The range of products and flavours are endless!
On top of all that greatness is the fact I experienced the fastest shipping ever!
Definitely a VPA lifer here (customer for life).

great tasting products!

Online store is a breeze to navigate. And the flavours of there protein powers are second to none!! highly recommend for an easy purchase from your own home. fast shipping is a winner.

Joseph S

Joseph SCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Great products, good taste, fast shipping

products are great, usually give good results. I have been using for a while, beats the other market products
Protein food taste is good, also nice on my stomach
shipping is fast

Review collected in partnership with VPA

Cant beleive it has taken me this long to try VPA!

Found VPA via a facebook ad, i found it so easy to navigate around and view all the products. Found exactly what i needed and for the best price. Will purchase again from VPA

Gareth

GarethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super fast order and delivery

Always very easy to navigate the store and extremely happy with the product range and quality available. What has kept me buying from VPA though is the speedy delivery! Ordered at 9am Friday and received my order at 4pm same day

Great products

Great store easy to buy product 100% will be coming back. Thanks again real happy with products.high qualitie product only the best. Will recommend to family and friends
Thanks again

Steph P

Steph PCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love the WPC, all flavours are delicious and awesome macros!

Easy to navigate the website, menu, and the process of ordering to check out was simple and easy to go through. All steps really clear and concise to order easily

The BEST. I heard about this brand from a friend and it did not disappoint! Great flavours available as well!!

Very easy to navigate this website and the range that vpa provide is extensive to say the least! Great variety and flavours for purchase also. I was very satisfied with my order as it arrived promptly and well packaged. All items I purchased were better then expected.

First time using vpa products and absolutely love it! Definately be buying again

Everything is set out basic and simple and easy for every category. The range is crazy! Lots to choose from. 110% satisfied with my purchase and delivery times are awesome!

MarkW

MarkWCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Good products and flavours

The site is easy to use and the products are good quality. I like the range. I am new to wholesaling supps so I needed an Australian company that I could buy from easily.

Kerry Reed

Kerry ReedSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love this protein. My partner is quite fussy and she just loves this.

This is a great produce, tastes great, mixes well and can be used in a multitude of different recipes. My partner is quite fussy and she just loves it. She has stomach issues and often finds some products intolerable. This one she just loves and has been using it for over a year without issues.

Awesome!!

It was easy to find the product I want and the store was easy to navigate. There were a lot of products available to me so it gave me a wide range of chose for me.

Ruth P

Ruth PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I have it every morning in my smoothie

I love the Whey Protein. I have it every morning in my smoothie, it keeps me full until lunchtime. I prefer the vanilla flavor. It makes your smoothies seem incredibly creamy. The speedy, reasonably priced shipping puts other (big Australian) companies to shame.

Melissa

MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

No taste

I ordered chocolate and vanilla WPI, this is not a great tasting protein, there is only a hint of flavour, anything I add this to tastes like slightly flavoured water.

Danni Mc

Danni McMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great taste!

I've used a lot of different proteins, mostly plant based. I decided to change to WPI because my fitness goals have become a little more serious. I love how low carb this is, it doesn't upset my stomach and the vanilla tastes great. The texture is also fine for adding to yogurt or oats.
I also purchased the pre trainer sample pack and holy moly. Again - doesn't upset my stomach which is unusual for me, really good non-chemical taste and didn't give me any of the nasty side effects I've had from some others. All round winner and will purchase pre trainer and WPI through you again.

Lindi

Lindi

Super happy, service and product

I really appreciated the great online customer service. Response was instant and extremely helpful! Super fast delivery and super happy with my purchase. VPA plant protein chocolate, cheers. Thank you.

Paul

Paul

Great products and service

I have been using VPA products for 3 years now and have always found them to offer prompt and reliable service.
Website is easy to navigate and makes ordering a simple process.
Keep up the great work

Easy to use website and free shipping on sample box!

Website was easy and I got free shipping on the sample box. Looking forward to trying the new flavours and theres around fourteen different ones that are included in the sample box

Review collected in partnership with VPA

great quality, tasty and amazing i found what i was looking for

so easy to find and navigate al the items i needed only first order, very satisfied with service, however don't recommend fast track prefer Australia post cause if fast track miss you, they won't leave it or take it to the post office you will be waiting a few day still to receive it again. quality is amazing though so glad my friend recommended this product to me best product out there.

TanaihaP

TanaihaPNorth Western Region, NSW

Amazing! Use it every night.

-Excellent and information packed website that is easy to navigate
-Fabulous range of products to meet a host of differing needs
-High quality products and packaging with simple yet concise labelling
-Fast shipping