22,426 reviews
    4.9 (3,778)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (188) · No (3,587)
    4.9 (2,970)

Kaitlyn

KaitlynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing game changer!

So easy to find what I was after and the best competitive prices on the market. Will be recommending everyone to this site. Great quality products and great range of flavors too.

Mmm

MmmSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, reliable and amazing product range! Don't think twice about VPA

Easy to navigate the website
Range is vast and in stock
High quality product with no crap in it
Choose VPA. Best product range there is on the market.
Will be ordering more asap

Easy to do shopping been I haven't shot for a while but I kind of easy navigate and quick response thank you vpa will be doing more shopping centre thank you

William Ma chong

William Ma chongSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great having Supplaments at the push of a button, and great company

Easy to use, happy with products, reordered the same order as last time and have added extra products... happy to be a repeat customer, and happy to recommend to family and friends

Go Vita Joins VPA!!!!!!

We are extremely Excited to be now stocking VPA products at our GO VITA INGLE FARM Store. in Adelaide South Australia. Two Great Aussie Companies joining forces..... Looking forward to a bright future.

Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Aussie Company and Products

Web site is easy to use and explore. Great range of products and the quality and flavours are excellent. Highly and strongly recommend VPA for all your needs. Love it.

Dale Simons

Dale SimonsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love Venom protein. Always reliable service and prompt deliver, and a great product!

The website is easy to navigate. I love the fact I can see the past orders, and re-order the same. The whey protein is great and low calories, which has helped me achieve my results.

Jude

JudeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Vegan Protein

Ordering through VPA is so easy and the speed of the shipment of products is excellent. Just an added bonus to the best Vegan flavour protein ever. Salted Caramel, YUM.

VPA just keeps getting better.

Been using VPA for many years now and love the way they just keep growing and offering great quality products. They just seem to do everything right the first time this is why I'm still buying from them.

Great taste and consistency

I bought the Rainbow Ice Cream flavoured Whey Isolate. Was my first time trying this product and I absolutely loved it! Have just order my next pack to decide which flavours to buy! Strongly recommend

Great products and service

Easy to navigate website and great discounts on bulk buys. Cheap affordable shipping and fast deliveries. I've tried the banana muscle gainer and grape protein water and they tasted delicious.

brett

brettCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

great product great service

super easy website to use great layout have been using the vpa stuff for years now its very clean heaps of awesome flavors and other supplements
will always recommend to my clients

John K.

John K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is the best protein supplement on the market

Great tasting, low cost, high quality and no added rubbish unlike most supplements on the market. Easy site to navigate, prompt service and delivery. I have been purchasing this product for many years.

ShaniceD

ShaniceDSouth East Queensland, QLD

I’ve tried a lot of different proteins and VPA by far have the best!

The site makes it super easy to find what I’m looking for. Each drop down has easy navigation. There are a huge range of products available and I can always find what I’m looking for. The shipping team are amazing always taking care with packing your order and getting it to you ASAP.

Imogen Perth

Imogen PerthPerth, WA

Best vanilla I've ever found

Best vanilla I've found yet - WPI. Tastes good, not too sweet. Blends well (vitamix). Versatile so can add to my mocha shake (add cocoa), or keep as is for berries etc. Previously said that shipping to WA was slow as, but last order came within a couple of days. Happy girl!

Tanya C.

Tanya C.Victoria

Best Protein Powder for my Gut and Toning!

I find this product, easy on my gut, tasteful and a great source of protein after my workouts.
So easy to hop on line and purchase, website is clear and informative.

Smithy

SmithyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Best value, consistent service

protein products always what I expect, easy to mix and unreal flavours. Always dispatched and arrived on time without fuss. And don't have to stuff around with delivery options, its all free!

Perfect for our Members

VPA has been the perfect product to stock for our members as the price is very affordable and the products themselves are quality!! Shipping is out the same day you order if your order is placed before 3pm and it arrives to us the very next day. Their customer service is incredible and very helpful.

MIEKE

MIEKESydney, NSW

I was recommended this protein, and I am not disappointed!

Easy to navigate the website, lots of products available and am very satisfied with the product. Cannot wait for it to arrive! I would recommend this to other people for sure!

Website is simple to use

Extremely easy to use the website. I was able to navigate directly to what I wanted straight away. Check out was simple. All in all great experience using the site.

alve

alveasked

I understand that the protein is being manufactured and packed in Australia.
But what country(ies) does the source come from?

Customer S.VPA

Hi there - Our WPI is imported from NZ, and all of our other dairy based proteins are Australian :)

Amulya V.

Amulya V.asked

Hey can anyone tell me how meal replacements is working does it really help with the weight loss with proper exercise and diet

Customer S.VPA

Hi there, in conjunction with diet and exercise, the meal replacement Lean Shake provides a low calorie meal option to help you meet your goals while not compromising nutrition.

Rebecca J.

Rebecca J.asked

It sees like their is a lot of sugar in the premium protein compared to others I’ve looked at. I think vpa said 8.9 or something per 100g where another I looked at was 2.1 per 100g. I really want to try it but these sugars scare me. Is it an issue for anyone else

Kara-Jade R.
Kara-Jade R.

Most WCP powders I've looked at at at least 6g sugar/100g.
VPA WPI on the other hand, has 2.5g of sugar/100g

Customer S.VPA

Hi there Rebecca. We made a conscious decision to make this a completely natural product and therefore we are unable to use many of the low calorie artificial sweeteners that other brands use, instead using coconut nectar. For an almost zero sugar option you can try our pea protein instead :)

Get an answer from our members and VPA representatives

Other Protein & Supplement Retailers