4.9 (3,594)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (183) · No (3,408)
    4.9 (2,811)

Belinda P.

Belinda P.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Products

Great tasting products at a great price. Premium Whey mix well with water, love the salted caramel. Highly recommend as great quality product. Super fast dispatch makes the choice easy.

Malcolm Barclay

Malcolm BarclayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Product, use it every day.

VPA website was easy to navigate, the service is so far the best from any website , I’ve purchased from. I’ve been using VPA products for the last 12 months, the products I’ve purchase have been awesome and taste great, with great results.

Diane

DianeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery so quick

Delivery took 24 hours. I tried a new flavor WPI Salted
Caramel and it was fantastic even mixed with water. Just love it.
Highly recommend all products, quality and taste is great.

John M

John MHunter Region, NSW

Good value supplements

The store is easy to navigate, plenty of information of each product and the best value compared to other brands. Large range of flavours and fast dispatch / shipping. Products taste great too compared to some other brands Rewards system is a new addition I hadn't seen before, great to be rewarding returning customers.

Andrew W.

Andrew W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

VPA has high quality products, an easy website, fast dispatch and shipping and excellent flavours. Salted caramel wpi is hard to say no to, and the rewards system is clear, tiered and worth it. Keeping me on goal in lockdown.

Tiff

TiffQueensland

Absolutely love VPA Protein!

The store was super easy to navigate and find the desired products. Whilst also checking out what else they offered.
Love the variety of flavours offered with protein powder. With great taste also!!

Stuart

StuartSouth East Queensland, QLD

VPA are leaders in their field!

I’ve been using VPA for a few years now. It’s always been a fast easy site to navigate with perfect delivery record. There’s plenty of info about all their products and if you’re not sure there’s a quick messaging set up so can ask. Great service , I’ll be sticking with them for years to come.

Jobin V

Jobin VPerth, WA

Awesome WPC powder, the perfect post-workout shake!

The store was very easy to navigate, with the headings of different product categories clearly at the top.
The range of products was extensive, with over 12 flavours of the WPC (the product I use).
The WPC is a great shake, delicious flavours and goes down easy after a workout!

Taylor N.

Taylor N.Sydney, NSW

I’m sold!!!

I’ve been switching protein companies for the past year since I started my gym journey and believe it or not I’ve never bought the same company’s protein twice - until now!

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Newly converted

This product was recommended to me by a friend a few months ago and i have been so impressed! The online service is really slick and easy to use and the protein(s) are great value and taste amazing.

Cheap and easy

Been buying from VPA for quite a few years now. Prices have gone up as it’s gotten more popular, but it’s a great product. Will continue to keep buying this

Patto

PattoSydney, NSW

Simple, minimal ingredients, no fillers, very reasonably priced, what more can you ask for?

Plant protein tastes amazing, minimal ingredients, no fillers, and the price is hard to come by. The regular whey protein is also good value for money, although the flavour could be abit better, but for the type of ingredients and lack of fillers, im very happy with the product.

Love the product

Amazing service! Easy to order and the product taste amazing!! 100% recommend it to all my mates and clients. Also the pre-workouts work like a treat. I'm very happy with my products

Bel J

Bel JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love VPA!!

So glad to have been put on to VPA. Great products, great prices, great service... just great! Super fast, reliable postage, great range of products and flavours, can't rate them highly enough!

I love VPA products, shopping on the site is easy as, extensive range of products, Try VPA, you won't be disappointed

WPI & WPC are top quality, great value for money as well, recently tried BCAA as well & found it to be excellent. Today I'm also trying L-carnitine with my usual order & no doubt it'll be great also

Tristan D

Tristan DNortheast, VIC

A+ for all vegans

They website is really easy to navigate. There are some great options for vegans. So happy with the Vegan stack I purchased. Everything I need to stay fit and healthy

Love VPA!

As always, I’m super stoked with how speedy delivery is! In particular I purchase the plant based protein, which tastes great and mixes well. A little ‘grittier’ than I’d like but I find most vegan protein powders like this so it’s not a big deal to me, especially for the great price. Hint - For a delicious guilt free desert, mix salted caramel protein powder with coconut yogurt, top with fruit and almond flakes!

Real P.

Real P.South East Queensland, QLD

Dodgy Discount Codes and Glitchy Interface

Herbie

HerbieNortheast, VIC

Best products ever

My daughter introduced me to VPA and I could not be happier with the products. They taste great and the protein mixes easily. Have just ordered GABA and pre workout! This will always be the product I use form now on

Jody

JodySydney, NSW

Totally addicted!

What a great rewards program..., the shipping is super fast shipping...the communication from the team is second to none.... and it’s just a bonus that the VPA protein taste so good!

alve

alveasked

I understand that the protein is being manufactured and packed in Australia.
But what country(ies) does the source come from?

Customer S.VPA

Hi there - Our WPI is imported from NZ, and all of our other dairy based proteins are Australian :)

Amulya V.

Amulya V.asked

Hey can anyone tell me how meal replacements is working does it really help with the weight loss with proper exercise and diet

Customer S.VPA

Hi there, in conjunction with diet and exercise, the meal replacement Lean Shake provides a low calorie meal option to help you meet your goals while not compromising nutrition.

Rebecca J.

Rebecca J.asked

It sees like their is a lot of sugar in the premium protein compared to others I’ve looked at. I think vpa said 8.9 or something per 100g where another I looked at was 2.1 per 100g. I really want to try it but these sugars scare me. Is it an issue for anyone else

Kara-Jade R.
Kara-Jade R.

Most WCP powders I've looked at at at least 6g sugar/100g.
VPA WPI on the other hand, has 2.5g of sugar/100g

Customer S.VPA

Hi there Rebecca. We made a conscious decision to make this a completely natural product and therefore we are unable to use many of the low calorie artificial sweeteners that other brands use, instead using coconut nectar. For an almost zero sugar option you can try our pea protein instead :)

Get an answer from our members and VPA representatives

Other Protein & Supplement Retailers