VPA

Pros

• Australian owned and operated company

• Extensive range of drink options to choose from

• Quick delivery times

• Offers vegan options

4.9 (3,936)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (190) · No (3,750)
    4.9 (3,101)

Felicity Davis

Felicity DavisNortheast, VIC

Love the flavour best protein powder I have ever had!!!

This product was recommended to me and I was not disappointed. It was easy to find, plenty of range, flavour was delicious!

Pranav

PranavSydney, NSW

Good quality protein that tastes great

The whey isolate tastes amazing and 27g per scoop is a good value. It tastes amazing and mixes well in any liquid. VPA has the most competitive price for such a quality product.

harlsom

harlsomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap, tasty WPI

The VPA store is great for buying bulk protein - you simply navigate to the type of product you're after, and it gives you options for discounted multi-buys, then you can quickly select which flavours you want.
This is awesome for me as I like to rotate a bunch of different flavours as I use protein powder every day.
Quick easy shopping experience!

Kayla-Renee

Kayla-ReneeCanberra 2600, ACT

PERFECTION!

It is the most superior protein! I’ve ever tried so many different brands! If u haven’t tried please do, Rainbow ice cream is legit like rainbow paddles pops if I could use anything to describe it! Love LOVE!

Love this product

VPA Daily 40+ for her has changed the way I look after my health, not ever considering looking back, this is the best. Thank you VPA

Kirk M.

Kirk M.Sydney, NSW

love the flavour and the quick ship

VPA have reward programs that help you get savings on your next purchase.
I found the flavours delicious, mixes well and does not give me bloat. I have a tried a few protein powder and this one takes the cake.

It also helps that even during covid they still manage to deliver super fast.

Highly recommend them!

Yummo

Enjoy the flavours! Haven’t found one that tastes better as of yet, and have stopped looking as I don’t think I need to

Delicious shake

It tastes really good. I'm not a shake person and my friend recommended. It was great to be able to enjoy the taste

Polly

PollyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

VPA - great products and service

Just gone plant-based so had to find a vegan replacement for my vpa Premium Whey. Requested a sample of the Plant Vegan Protein - arrived in 4 days (and I live in the country). Tastes wonderful (vanilla) - not too sweet. And just went to order and there's 15% off store-wide (12 days of Christmas promotion). It doesn't get any better. The customer service at vpa is second to none.

Maria T.

Maria T.South East Queensland, QLD

I love VPA products!

I discovered VPA products at the beginning of the year and I absolutely love them! The WPC shakes are really creamy and have a lovely flavour. My favourite is Strawberry!

Great service!

Products easy to find, great tasting products and awesome customer service. After being sent the wrong flavour I contacted them and it was sorted immediately with no hassles.

Cris

CrisPerth, WA

Love the products

Wish Wholesalers could have access to some of the Specials and limited offers!!! But otherwise its a great product. Service team are amazing at getting back to you and assisting wherever needed!!

Kyle .h

Kyle .hSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is amazing! I love VPA.

Great website, always super easy to navigate through the pages and links to a secure and simple checkout. Have always used VPA and satisfied with my experience.

Anonymous

Anonymous Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great products!

I was very satisfied with VPA, navigating the store was quite easy and they stock a great range of products and supplements! I can’t wait for my delivery to arrive!

BEST breakfast shake I have had, I am obsessed with the coffee flavor

Amazing vitamins and nutrients packed in these shakes. My favorite is the coffee breakfast shake, I can't live without it!

HEATHER PORTAS

HEATHER PORTASSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looking forward to getting back in the VPA train

Have used VPA products before and loved them. I’m just getting back into gym and working out and looking forward to receiving my VPA products to help me along the way.

Great stuff

Easy to use website and very informative . I have heard a lot about beetroot and it's benefits. Can't wait to give it a go.

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love ordering my Supplements through VPA

I believe a great company starts and ends with great service. I cannot fault the online ordering system for VPA. It is so easy and I have total confidence shopping for my supplements this way.

Eefs

EefsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to order

Easy to use website, cheap prices compared to competitors and REALLY FAST shipping! I got my order next day! I tried the BEET500 in my first order and it really made an impact to my workouts!

Julien Perego

Julien PeregoSydney, NSW

Can't got wrong..

It's never a let down when you order from VPA, solid products, exactly as described and it really helps with the workouts. I can't recommend them enough.

alve

alveasked

I understand that the protein is being manufactured and packed in Australia.
But what country(ies) does the source come from?

Customer S.VPA

Hi there - Our WPI is imported from NZ, and all of our other dairy based proteins are Australian :)

Amulya V.

Amulya V.asked

Hey can anyone tell me how meal replacements is working does it really help with the weight loss with proper exercise and diet

Customer S.VPA

Hi there, in conjunction with diet and exercise, the meal replacement Lean Shake provides a low calorie meal option to help you meet your goals while not compromising nutrition.

Rebecca J.

Rebecca J.asked

It sees like their is a lot of sugar in the premium protein compared to others I’ve looked at. I think vpa said 8.9 or something per 100g where another I looked at was 2.1 per 100g. I really want to try it but these sugars scare me. Is it an issue for anyone else

Kara-Jade R.
Kara-Jade R.

Most WCP powders I've looked at at at least 6g sugar/100g.
VPA WPI on the other hand, has 2.5g of sugar/100g

Customer S.VPA

Hi there Rebecca. We made a conscious decision to make this a completely natural product and therefore we are unable to use many of the low calorie artificial sweeteners that other brands use, instead using coconut nectar. For an almost zero sugar option you can try our pea protein instead :)

Get an answer from our members and VPA representatives

Australian company VPA sells protein in a variety of forms, including shakes, powders (including vegan options), muscle gainers, protein waters, hot protein drinks, shakes, mousses, colostrum, and meal replacements.

Points of praise for VPA proteins and supplements:

• VPA delights in having a number of long-term customers who, overall, are incredibly satisfied with the quality of VPA drinks, the great customer service, and quick delivery times
  • The protein drinks worked as they were advertised to do, with many reviewers witnessing the results they were looking for in a short space of time
  • Reviewers found the taste of VPA proteins and supplements to be better than most protein powders – with some reviewers even attesting to enjoying the taste
  • Several satisfied customers reported that the VPA website was easy to navigate, and that finding the products they were looking for was a straightforward process.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

VPA is the proud winner of a 2021 Award for Best Protein & Supplement Retailer – we’ll drink (a protein shake) to that. Above all, happy customers kept coming back to VPA due to its superior product quality, and the ease and speed of shipping.

Other Protein & Supplement Retailers