• Incentivised Review Yes (70%) · No (30%)
    4.9 (3,059)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (163) · No (2,907)
    4.9 (2,369)

Vas

VasSydney, NSW

Service & Quality

After spending a year trying different proteins I found VPA. Quite possibly the best tasting protein in the market and to top it off the quickest shipping. Couldn’t recommend them enough!

Nick D.

Nick D.South East Queensland, QLD

Best aussie protein mob around

I've been using them for years. Excellent flavours, nothing too sweet. They are always bang on. Vanilla is my favourite, it legit tastes like cake batter from a bowl. The pre workout is great and the hyper fx tastes unreal.

Ange Holmes

Ange HolmesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Muscle Gainer - Deliciousness in my mouth

Super easy to order and cannot complain about delivery. Ordered Friday arrived Monday - how super is that! I chose the Muscle Gainer powder in chocolate, because, let's be honest, nothing is better than a little chocolate in your life. Opened the packet and the scoop was sitting right at the top (winning!). Mixes well and tastes terrific. Would definitely recommend.

Delicious WPI!

The vanilla WPI is my absolute favourite protein! The vanilla flavour is perfect for mixing into smoothies or on its own. As someone who has had a sleeve gastrectomy, I find this WPI is easy to digest and keeps me full for a long time! I have just ordered my second kg of this, with plenty more to come!

Ashleigh

AshleighGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality product and great service!

Super easy to order, lots of great options with plenty of variety. Products delivered very fast with no hassles at all!
Products exactly as described and great taste, would definitely recommend!

Sheryl

Sheryl

Tasty whey isolates

Love the whey isolate I have it with my muesli fruit & Greek yogurt the flavours are so yummy. I have tried most of the flavours so far, look forward to trying the others.

The best pump!

VPA Beet-50 gives me the best pumps during my work-outs. It’s the perfect combination with VPA creatine monohydrate. I actually enjoy the taste it’s delicious. The quality is amazing. Quick delivery.

Louise M.

Louise M.South East Queensland, QLD

Delicious!

Absolutely delicious - the Rainbow Icecream protein is the perfect flavour and satisfies my dessert cravings! I ordered at 3pm and it was delivered at 8am the next morning! I can't wait to try the Vanilla next.

Shannon

ShannonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Grate products good service

Buy many products from vpa including egg protein, tri protein, aakg, citrulline, glutamine, creatine, super greens all work and taste good. Good prices and fast delivery. Only complaint glutamine and super greens can't be bought in bulk for cheaper and no HMB

Chambo

ChamboCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolutely love VPA!!

Such an easy website to use and the products are great and taste amazing! Haven’t bought protein from anywhere else in years and I don’t intend to do so ever again!!

Valentina

ValentinaSydney, NSW

First time purchasing from VPA & will continue to do so! such amazing protein and taste absolutely amazing love it!

super easy to use the website with no hassles ! product range is top notch lots of variety to choose from . The quality of the products are absolutely awesome!! obsessed with rainbow ice cream shake!!

Shae B.

Shae B.South East Queensland, QLD

VPA is an excellent value for your money product. A wide range of delicious proteins & supplements!

Super easy to navigate the website store, with simple categories. An amazing array of products available as well, with tonnes of great flavours.
The quality of the product is amazing!

Lawana S.

Lawana S.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome product

Have had nothing but good experiences with this product not only is the webpage and ordering process easy to navigate, shipping was fast and the product itself far surpassed my expectations.
Amazing tasting as well which can sometimes be hard to find will continue to buy for sure.

Tezz

TezzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Vegan Protein available

Easy to use website and fantastic value across all products, great results and taste, I’m like the salted caramel the best for protein and peach tea
For bcaa’s. Australian owned and fast delivery!

Kelvin M

Kelvin MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, great service

Amazing product delivered the day after ordering. Easy to buy but difficult to choose from the big range of products and flavours. Would recommend to anyone looking to aid their training

JadeG

JadeGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome

The website ia easy to navigate, the range and price of the products are great and definitely better value for money compared to some supplement shops near by. Love the flavours of the protein powders and my partner is looking forward to trying the muscle gainer protein.

Troy K.

Troy K.South East Queensland, QLD

Pick up option would be nice.

I work 200m from the warehouse. Package arrived 1 day after I ordered in an enormous box.
If I was able to pick up would save time and packaging.
Product seems great otherwise.

Amy

AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value, supporting a local company

First bought whey protein from VPA last year because the price was so good! My husband and I have recently both switched to plant protein and decided to buy from VPA again. The vegan protein in vanilla tastes quite good and is also great value compared with other brands of plant protein. Also love the beetroot powder mixed with pre-workout before exercise.

Perfect!

Very easy to use and reliable for my monthly protein needs! Could not have asked for a better service online. Thanks VPA you have made it easy for all of us!

JBr

JBrPerth, WA

Love it.

Great website, easy process in ordering and quick delivery, excellent service. Product is very tasty and easy to consume. Salted caramel in the Vegan range is delicious, very happy indeed.

alve

alveasked

I understand that the protein is being manufactured and packed in Australia.
But what country(ies) does the source come from?

Customer S.VPA

Hi there - Our WPI is imported from NZ, and all of our other dairy based proteins are Australian :)

Amulya V.

Amulya V.asked

Hey can anyone tell me how meal replacements is working does it really help with the weight loss with proper exercise and diet

Customer S.VPA

Hi there, in conjunction with diet and exercise, the meal replacement Lean Shake provides a low calorie meal option to help you meet your goals while not compromising nutrition.

Rebecca J.

Rebecca J.asked

It sees like their is a lot of sugar in the premium protein compared to others I’ve looked at. I think vpa said 8.9 or something per 100g where another I looked at was 2.1 per 100g. I really want to try it but these sugars scare me. Is it an issue for anyone else

Kara-Jade R.
Kara-Jade R.

Most WCP powders I've looked at at at least 6g sugar/100g.
VPA WPI on the other hand, has 2.5g of sugar/100g

Customer S.VPA

Hi there Rebecca. We made a conscious decision to make this a completely natural product and therefore we are unable to use many of the low calorie artificial sweeteners that other brands use, instead using coconut nectar. For an almost zero sugar option you can try our pea protein instead :)

Get an answer from our members and VPA representatives