2.4

29%14%57%

elle49
elle49perth70 posts

Too expensive compared to other vets

Staff are nice and the facility is good. But the cost of desexing my dog was close to double the price of any of the other vets. I would of gone elsewhere if l knew this before l took her there. After a friend commented that the price was outrageous l called 7 other local vets for pricing, and yes my friend was correct. Even the other vets were shocked when l told them how much l was charged. Yes l probably should of shopped around but l never dreamed someone would charge twice the amount and trusted that this was the cost l would incur anywhere.
sarielise1996
sarielise1996Perth, WA2 posts

Gail
GailPerth, WA2 posts

Excellent service and reasonable cost

I recommend this vet. I have used them for over a decade. My dog needed an x-ray and even during these 'Covid-19 times', the service was friendly and efficient. I don't have pet insurance so I was worried about the cost but they were very reasonable with what they charged. Thanks.
RobynB
RobynBPerth, WA6 posts

Amazing vet

I highly recommend this vets. I have taken both my dogs to them for several years and always been really happy with all of their service.
The staff are always loving, thorough and reassuring and always explain treatment options. I've never felt any pressure to have expensive tests or treatments and their fees are very reasonable.
If you are looking for a vet you can trust them with your fur babies.
Mars
MarsPerth

Lovely people...Costs Horrendous

Lovely vets and front desk and service but the insane costs are over THREE TIMES the amount charged by our old vet. Took our little kitty with a broken hip to Lakeside Vet Centre as we have moved away from our previous vet and didn’t want to drive there...never again...charging more than three times over our old vet means I’m more than happy to do the extra 20 minutes drive time!!

Solutions Building