Autoglym Super Resin Polish

Autoglym Super Resin Polish

See the Best Car Care Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Autoglym Super Resin Polish? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Duckboy
DuckboyCentral, SA

Excellent product

I was first introduced to this polish while I was in the UK working on a farm and the boss wanted me to polish all the farm equipment. Tractors, hay mowers, hay tedders and hay balers amongst other things. I was amazed at how well some of the faded paint came up with a nice sheen. I started to use it on my car that I had and it kept the paint work looking brilliant, I gave it a cover of polish at 6 monthly intervals. When I came home to Australia and bought my car I also bought a bottle of Autoglym and every 6 months a cover of polish and my beast looks brilliant for an 18 year old car. It does have it's limits but tell me something that doesn't.

John
John

The best value for money polish I've found!

Lasts the longest in the searing central Qld heat & provides superior protection to other similarly priced polishes. Doesn't leave water marks after rain etc. Superior value for money. Is on spesh at Supercheap frequently enough. Have probably gone through ten bottles over the years, so qualified to comment.

Purchased in September 2020 at Supercheap Auto for $25.00.

Tonic wadeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good finish

I’m now on my third bottle of this polish. It works so well with white cars and even removes mild scratches and water marks. Applied with foam applicator and found leaves better finish when wiped of with white polishing towels not the cheap cloth in a roll.

Purchased in March 2020.

Mckin
MckinMalvern

It does the magic!

Car Care Products

Find out how Autoglym Super Resin Polish compares to other Car Care Products

Bernie D.
Bernie D.asked

Can Autoglym super resin polish be used on a fibreglass boat with faded chalked paint ?

Tonic wade

If your fibreglass boat has started to oxidise, try 3M perfect-it gelcoat cut and polish. Depending on how chalky the boat is, they make light and medium cuts. You can buy it at whitworths.