Bowden's Own Naked Glass

Bowden's Own Naked Glass

See the Best Car Care Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bowden's Own? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Lyn O.
Lyn O.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Cleanest glass . Like new

This product is easy to use and it's results amazing. No smudges. No streaks. 20 year old glass looks new. Thankyou I will use it on my house windows as well as my car.

Purchased in September 2021.

RachelleF
RachelleFGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great

I bought this a few weeks ago for hubby for the car and it is so good that I went and bought a bottle for the house as well. Love it.

Purchased in June 2020 at Autobarn.

grant

Works adequately on tinted windows.

It works OK on tinted windows so long as you use it properly. You can't use too much and you must buff it with a second clean, dry cloth. The second cloth must be clean and dry otherwise it will smear straight away. This means that when you're doing all the windows on a sedan for example you go through about 4 or 5 cloths.

Purchased in November 2019.

grant

Great glass cleaner for tinted windows.

As long as you use it properly, this is a great window cleaner. That is: spray a couple of spritz's on a clean MF cloth and wipe over a small section of the window, then buff clean with a SEPARATE clean, dry MF cloth. The other cloth must be clean and dry otherwise it'll smear, but this goes for any window cleaner. The thing I like about the Bowden's product is that it's strong enough to remove bugs and grime from exterior windows in one pass yet safe to use on tinted glass.

Purchased in December 2019 at Supercheap Auto Physical Store for $19.00.

Aussie P.
Aussie P.

A good glass cleaner

I bought this some time ago as i wanted a glass cleaner that cleans tinted windows. You can't use the Windex household blue glass cleaner for it contains ammonia and that will ruin the tint on the car windows. Naked glass has no ammonia in it so it's perfect for tinted windows.
Bowden's is a company with a sense of humour for on the bottle in it's "tips" they advise not to use whilst naked as it will scare your neighbours.
In the warnings they advise to keep out of reach from children saying don't let them drink it as it tastes terrible and might turn them into a smurf.

Purchased in January 2019.

Hong V.
Hong V.South East Queensland, QLD

Good work

Great work thy done great job with cleaning my house and stuff I hope they do well with the venture and in the end product last a very long time

Mike
MikeGippsland, VIC

Best by far

What's there to crow about with Bowdens Naked Glass? Well in fact there's plenty. Not only does it smell great but it does a great job of removing the build up of grime that is picked up on my daily driver's windows. It effortlessly removes bug strikes and leaves the glass streak free while not costing an arm and a leg to purchase. Also it's great to see my hard earned cash kept locally with this locally made product.

Purchased in August 2019 at Supercheap Auto.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Andrew
AndrewCentral Queensland, QLD

Great For Vehicle Windows

I'm not sure how and why this product is better than your regular Windex etc, but it just is. It cleans the glass so much better than products designed for home, plus the Meguires version that used to be my go-to product. Not only that, but it lasts longer too, I'm not sure what sort of magic they put into it, but it just works.

A big upside to using Bowden's Own is that it is an Australian made and owned company - the price and availability is similar to the competition, so why not choose Australian?

Purchased in August 2018 at Supercheap Auto for $10.00.

Best product to use for sure

Best product i have used hands down... Spray on and wipe off then i use anothwr dry microfiber cloth to clean before it drys and it comes up so clean it looked as tho there was no window there... Amazing! I would only buy this glass cleaner And nothing else

Fordtl50
Fordtl50Geelong

Better than Meguires

Best glass cleaner I've found. With over 20 years using Meguires products to clean my cars, this was on special and gave it a go. I Use it on my 20 year old Ford and unbelievable clear vision through all windows.

Will start to try their other products as well.

Great product and helpful company.

I totally love using Naked Glass and it shares the shelf with a lot of other car care products.

The Bowdens team give amazing customer service for a small Aussie company and the FB page they have is fantastic, where I have never seen or experienced any kind of bullying in there. Might be part of the reason why it's the biggest group to help out its users of its type in Australia?

To the fellow who posted here saying to "be careful" on joining their group, you are everything that's wrong with the internet. Instead of having a whine here, how about you call or email Bowdens direct and talk to Dan Bowden personally about your issues instead?

I dnt pander 2 any1
I dnt pander 2 any1Australia

BOWDAN'S OWN (Watch out they Bully)

Bought this from supercheap the old mix was ok, but the new version in better.

But just be careful if you join there FB page
There so called detailer (Brett Hobbs) likes to bully if you dont agree with him and will shame you.

Thats the dark side of there marketing.

Bob
BobBrisbane

Love this Stuff!!

I use this product to clean my car windows inside and out, but also use this to clean inside my house too! We have a glass cooktop which requires regular cleaning and this product leaves it streak free. Also use on our glass splash back and house windows. Will purchase this product again!

SS Dan
SS DanDarwin

Strong Performer

Tried Bowdens Naked Glass on the Windshield and Windows of the cars at home (safe on tints) (even one of the glass doors at home A1 job!). It wiped off easy easy and I was really surprised how crystal clear and shiny my windows came up. Its much better than the Auto Glym Fast Glass that i was using previously. Will buy again .My windows are shy now cause they are Naked LOL.

BMW fanatic
BMW fanaticBrisbane

A great glass cleaner

Again, another Bowden's product i have found to be amazing. You can only compare it against what you have used before and I find nothing stacks up against this. Leaves a perfect finish, no smearing and does not try to choke me as I spray it in the interior. It also has not damaged my window tint, as I did many years ago with windex. I use it with a dry microfiber cloth as I find it gives me the best results.
Ease of use, perfect no smear finish, good trigger spray.