Nulon Permanent Head Gasket Repair

Nulon Permanent Head Gasket Repair

See the Best Car Care Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nulon? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.3
Alan FGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Definitely worth a try.

Used on mate's 2010 Hi-Ace Toyota van, 2.4L petrol/lpg, running very rough and misfiring low power with strong red coolant stain on two spark plugs and water running from exhaust, gave it new plugs and the Nulon HGR and within 2 minutes at idle the stream stopped, still a little rough with an excess of vapour, after 10 minutes vapour ceased, all signs of leak disappeared, idled smoothly, runs powerfully, has since been on long trips in hot weather with AC and fully loaded. New plugs were important to ensure ignition and heating of the bad cylinders to set the sealant. Couldn't be happier.

Purchased at Supacheap for $55.00.

Michael L.North-West & West coast, TAS

Crapy

Worst waist of money ever. I followed the instructions and it did less than nothing. Apparently my fault nulon said like idk how to poor a bottle in the radiator

works on my wrx ej255

Purchased in February 2020 for $50.00.

Joanne
JoanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It hasn't worked.

Used the recommended coolent, changed the oil before adding it, flushed and bled the radiator before adding it, ran the engine for the recommended time with heaters on full blast. No change, still overheating.

Purchased in April 2019 at Autobarn for $49.99.

Car Care Products

Find out how Nulon Permanent Head Gasket Repair compares to other Car Care Products

wombat
wombatQLD, 4217

This product works for us

This product works for us we were told the best thing we could do what’s the scrap the car as it would cost us $3000 to fix the head pretty devastating, bought this product followed instructions got the car going it saved the day for me

Purchased in February 2019 at Autobarn for $63.00.

Gavin G.
Gavin G.Southeast, SA

Awesome

Ok. So had problems with car (vt commodore) over heating and idling roughly even after replacing spark plugs and flushing radiator. After googling solutions found this stuff online and after using, have had immediate improvement. No rough idling or over heating. No white smoke or water coming out of exhaust. Radiators holding coolant 100 %, where as before, I was topping it up every day. Through My impressed. Best 50 bucks I ever spent. Thanks Nylon.

Purchased in February 2019 for $65.00.

Paul B
Paul BAdelaide

Awesome!

RicSydney

It actually Works

Ric

Still all good after another 2000 klm. Suburban driving and a 700 klm trip down south and back via Clyde mountain.
Coolant level has not dropped, Engine starts and runs smoothly. Runs nice and cool at all times.

Anthony
AnthonyBurine Tasmania

Total Failure.

This item did not last one day. If your car has issues with the head fix it properly and put the money that this junk costs into a proper repair. I tried the cheap way out and knew that I knew better. $38.00 all over the road. Total rubbish Nulon should be ashamed. Tony. Tasmania Australia.

Rav
Rav

My 4x4 was leaking 1L of coolant every 500kms or so & air bubbles in the reservoir. Used this product and 6 months on with over 5000kms (including a 1500km round trip to the Victorian High Country with over 250km low range heavy driving) I haven’t lost one bit of coolant. Very happy customer. Let’s hope it goes on fine for years to come

A M GSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Incredible

Alan F.
Alan F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Product - Worked for me !

I own a 1998 Holden Rodeo (TF) Ute, V6 and done over 300,000Km. The Ute started to use over a litre of coolant per week and quickly got worse. I notice air bubbles coming up in the top Radiator tank and was told I had a blown Head gasket, Cracked Head or Block. As the Ute is only valued at $3,500,a costly repair was out of the question. I search Google and found this Nulon Head Gasket Repair product. Not convinced about additives, I had nothing to lose, so bought a bottle. Followed the instructions carefully and to my utter surprise it worked...maybe still early days, but I have not added coolant for 8 days !!

Stephen S.
Stephen S.asked

Is there any difference between nulon radiator and engine block stop leak versus nulon headgasket repair product

Jeff  B.
Jeff B.asked

Is this product compatible with lpg cars

Alan F

Lpg as far as the engine is concerned is only a fuel substitute for petrol. One that can burn a little hotter and apparently can put more stress on head gaskets and cause earlier failures because of gas metering faults causing lean running. Mechanically, the coolant passages, block, gaskets and cylinder head are the same. The sealant will work in exactly the same way but as with any engine, an lpg engine should be tuned correctly to avoid excess stresses from overheating causing recurrence of issues. Signs of potential lean fuel mixture running include rough idle or misfire, hesitation or reduced power under load, and hot running.

Jeffrey H.
Jeffrey H.asked

Is this product only for damaged engines or can it be used as a preventative or will it just block up the cooling system if left in the engine?

Michael L.

Was a waist of my time and money. Didn't work at all.

Wayne B.