Nulon Permanent Head Gasket Repair

3.2

Michael L.

Michael L.North-West & West coast, TAS

Crapy

Worst waist of money ever. I followed the instructions and it did less than nothing. Apparently my fault nulon said like idk how to poor a bottle in the radiator

works on my wrx ej255

Purchased in February 2020 for A$50.00.

Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It hasn't worked.

Used the recommended coolent, changed the oil before adding it, flushed and bled the radiator before adding it, ran the engine for the recommended time with heaters on full blast. No change, still overheating.

Purchased in April 2019 at Autobarn for A$49.99.

Car Care Products

Find out how Nulon Permanent Head Gasket Repair compares to other Car Care Products

wombatQLD, 4217

This product works for us

This product works for us we were told the best thing we could do what’s the scrap the car as it would cost us $3000 to fix the head pretty devastating, bought this product followed instructions got the car going it saved the day for me

Purchased in February 2019 at Autobarn for A$63.00.

Gavin G.

Gavin G.Southeast, SA

Awesome

Ok. So had problems with car (vt commodore) over heating and idling roughly even after replacing spark plugs and flushing radiator. After googling solutions found this stuff online and after using, have had immediate improvement. No rough idling or over heating. No white smoke or water coming out of exhaust. Radiators holding coolant 100 %, where as before, I was topping it up every day. Through My impressed. Best 50 bucks I ever spent. Thanks Nylon.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$65.00.

Paul B

Paul BAdelaide

Awesome!

RicSydney

It actually Works

Ric

Still all good after another 2000 klm. Suburban driving and a 700 klm trip down south and back via Clyde mountain.
Coolant level has not dropped, Engine starts and runs smoothly. Runs nice and cool at all times.

Anthony

AnthonyBurine Tasmania

Total Failure.

This item did not last one day. If your car has issues with the head fix it properly and put the money that this junk costs into a proper repair. I tried the cheap way out and knew that I knew better. $38.00 all over the road. Total rubbish Nulon should be ashamed. Tony. Tasmania Australia.

Rav

Rav

My 4x4 was leaking 1L of coolant every 500kms or so & air bubbles in the reservoir. Used this product and 6 months on with over 5000kms (including a 1500km round trip to the Victorian High Country with over 250km low range heavy driving) I haven’t lost one bit of coolant. Very happy customer. Let’s hope it goes on fine for years to come

Car Care Products

A M GSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Incredible

Alan F.

Alan F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Product - Worked for me !

I own a 1998 Holden Rodeo (TF) Ute, V6 and done over 300,000Km. The Ute started to use over a litre of coolant per week and quickly got worse. I notice air bubbles coming up in the top Radiator tank and was told I had a blown Head gasket, Cracked Head or Block. As the Ute is only valued at $3,500,a costly repair was out of the question. I search Google and found this Nulon Head Gasket Repair product. Not convinced about additives, I had nothing to lose, so bought a bottle. Followed the instructions carefully and to my utter surprise it worked...maybe still early days, but I have not added coolant for 8 days !!

Jeffrey H.

Jeffrey H.asked

Is this product only for damaged engines or can it be used as a preventative or will it just block up the cooling system if left in the engine?

Peter T.

Peter T.asked

I have used on Volvo 850 se wagon. Worked great for about 18 months. The same issue again can I use it a second time? I mean will it work a second time?

KC 1980

KC 1980asked

Hi I've just bought the permanent gasket sealer, my radiator only has water in it not coolant. Is it safe to use?

wombat

Yes it will still work when repair has worked than you can add coolant as directed to radiator water
Follow instructions properly