Meguiar's Car Odour Eliminator

Meguiar's Car Odour Eliminator

See the Best Car Care in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

woodsy4

woodsy4

Does what it says. Fantastic product.

If you have a bad smell, use this stuff. We had a work vehicle which had the stench of sweat through it, the driver's seat was unbearable. After a couple of applications of Meguiars, it was gone. For under $20, it's one of the best products you could ever buy.

Edy SPerth, WA

Great on baby poo

I’ve used this spray on 2 occasion for poo on car and poo on sofa. Both have removed all the smells without the need to scrub too much. Just need to clean the sofa with cloth and water and spray heavily and air the sofa cushion outside. I’ve used it on my car passenger seat also, when someone decided to poo in pants.

notruly

notrulyAustralia

Blows my mind how well it works!

Allan

AllanBroken Hill, NSW

Will Never Use Anything Else!

Meguiars Odour Elimiator: 473 ml (16 fl oz) $A19:90. Given a Courtesy Car to use while my car was in for repairs. I don't know who last used it, but the stench of the interior (in the Courtesy Car) would have killed a Brown Dog (& Brown Dogs are the toughest!). You could not breathe in the car, let alone sit in it. As an Emergency Measure, I went to a local Auto Shop to get 'something'(?) Looked at Meguiars, but at nearly double the price of similar products, I thought is it worth it & will it work? Yes, it is worth every Dollar & Yes, it works. Within a few minutes (no exaggeration) the smell was gone! Unbelievable! Pay for the Best & get the best. Don't economise if you want a result. Fantastic product. Rating: 5 Stars!

Excellent product

I inherited my uncle's car, a 10 year old Suzuki. He was 2 pack a day smoker and had never cleaned the car. I tried carpet cleaning products but they didn't do much. Used Maguires odour eliminator and the smell has gone. Longterm I may have to give it another treatment if the smell comes back.

minaperth

Dont bother with the rest, this is the BEST!!

Michael08SYDNEY

Fantastic product

Kelly

Kellyasked

Will this help with eliminating strong deodoriser smells.

John M

John Masked

Anyone tried in the house?

Edy S

Yes I used it on baby poo smell. Works well.

Tina

Tinaasked

will it not stain my beige interior?

mina

My car's interior have always had dark leather (3 kids so no beige for me) so they have been fine. In saying that the liquid is clear so if in doubt do a patch test on an obscure part of your interior.
Hope this helps

Michael08

I bought it to clean the smoking smell out of a beige interior car. It worker done the plastic parts as well as the fabric on the seats, door trim and everywhere else including within the /c vents. No stains were observed anywhere worse than the general seat and tear that the car already had.

Get an answer from our members and Meguiar's representatives

CategoryCar Care