4.3

75%25%0%
Brand Manager for Avanti Bikes? Claim your listing.

wommy
wommy

Avanti Availabillity

I would give these a solid 5 out of 5. I could not get the rationg to register 5. They are a true power assist and on slight uphill to down hill can recharge as you ride. This way you can get just the amount of excersise you desire. I have a male and female Avanti Electra for sale. The male version is size large. Avanti@thewommy.com

Darcy
Darcy

Avanti electra bike

I love this bike. It allows me to get some exercise as well as being power assisted. I would like to buy another one for my husband as he is unable to keep up with me when we go riding. If anyone knows of one for sale please post it here.
Reliable, comfortable to ride.
WarrenMbAU3 posts

gilsoh96
gilsoh96

OK

good for city and suburban commuting but not sustainable on long hills. I woud li to see nicad battery replace lead acid even if the cost is greter
Abiity to regenerate down hill
lead acid battery and weight Motor seems too larg
Adearthic
Adearthic

The motor will actually deliver 1kw continously. The controller is limited due to legislation.