Avanti Go Cup Double Wall Insulated

Avanti Go Cup Double Wall Insulated

4.3

Indestructable

Drove over it twice in my car (both reversed and forward), still fully functional. Harder than a cat's head. Avanti should make bullet proof vests. Would buy again and highly recommend. 5 stars!

brarboyz

brarboyzPerth, WA

Best Travel cup

Love it. Keep coffee hot for hours. Even if you accidentally leave in fridge. Very good value of money. High end quality product. Can’t ask for more . Thank you very much

Purchased in August 2019 for A$15.00.

Really keeps coffee hot longer but has a weird metallic taste

But I am hopping to get used to it as it keeps my coffee really hot

Purchased in January 2020 at Peter's of Kensington Physical stores.

Reusable Coffee Cups / Travel Mugs

Find out how Avanti Go Cup Double Wall Insulated compares to other Reusable Coffee Cups / Travel Mugs

Farid BSydney, NSW

Great portability and no leakage - but taste is strange!!

Purchased in January 2020 at eBay for A$26.00.

EMH

EMHSydney, NSW

Perfect!

Was worried about this purchase as one reviewer says here that it makes the coffee taste awful but it doesn't at all .. certainly no different to drinking out of a standard takeaway paper cup with plastic lid. It is sturdy, perfect size for our (smallish) car cup holders, easy to clean (comes with instructions for disassembling the lid), nice to hold, good capacity and the flip cap locks securely while you're not drinking from it. It's also a fraction of the price of the supposedly 'best' American ones. Very pleased with our purchase.

We bought the black and the rose colour - not planning to wash in dishwasher as they're very easy to clean by hand.

Purchased in December 2019 at eBay for A$12.00.

DidiSydney, NSW

Best travel cup

This cup is terrific. I bought my husband one last year and it keeps his coffee hot for hours, where as i was using a well known glass cup that didn't and I would have to drink it immediately. I have just purchased 3 from the Everten website at less than half the price that I paid at the store, 1 for me for at home and two for our caravan for when we are travelling

Purchased in October 2019 at Everten Online for A$11.95.

Gavin V.

Gavin V.Perth, WA

Good looking cup

This is a nice cup as it looks good, has a good quality lid and functionally works well. The only downside is, my coffee taste awful when drinking from this cup.

Purchased in September 2019.

Alf

AlfPerth

The best one I have purchased so far!

After trying out quite a few "so-called" double insulated cups, it was indeed surprising to get a cup that will keep my hot drinks actually hot for more than 20 minutes! This one keeps it hot in the car when travelling distances for a very very long time. It also DOES NOT leak which is a big plus as well. Easy to clean. I tried it and now all the family have one...

Purchased in July 2019 for A$20.00.

TDTD

TDTD

So good

This is the fourth reuseable cup I have tried over the past few years. They have cost me anything from $8-$50. This product is the best by a multiple of 10! It is a genuine double walled cup and keeps things hot - it holds the volume it says on the label - it doesn't leak - it is pleasant to drink from. Gold.

Purchased in July 2019 at Everten Online for A$17.00.

Reusable Coffee Cups / Travel Mugs

MaggiMay

MaggiMayPeel, WA

Best Mug for Hot Take Away Coffee

I have tried many so-called "keep-hot" coffee cups and this is the best of the best, in my opinion!

My home-made coffee kept quite hot for nearly an hour whilst I was drinking it, so I'm sure it would have been hot for much longer if the lid was kept closed. Most take-away mugs do not keep coffee "hot" for very long, so my Go Cup was worth the money.

Dismantling the lid for cleaning took a little getting used to - but worth the effort when using milk in the coffee.

Would highly recommend the Avanti Go Cup for anyone wanting a great "keep hot" mug, available in 410 ml and 280 ml sizes.

Natasha S.

Natasha S.asked

Ho, can ypu please tell me the base diameter of the 473ml cup as I have smallish cup holders and would like to make sure it will fit.
Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Tash

Annetteasked

I Cannot get the lid off. I have arthritis in my hands

Farid B

Hi Annette. Because of the taste issue I experienced, I only used it for a week or so, but yes, being completely leak-proof needed a tight sealing and the twisting and undoing the lid required quite a bit of force!

Annette

Thank you I did try and finally got the lid off

EMH

EMHasked

One reviewer says it makes the coffee taste bad - is this true?? Has anyone else noticed this? A fairly important point ..

Didi

I'm extremely happy with my cup. In fact my husband has two because he likes them so much. I haven't noticed a difference in the tast

Lorena
Lorena

I bought mine in Australia on store, and I have been using it 3 days by now. I am tasting metal flavor on my coffee and also getting a teeth sensation like when you accidentally bite an aluminium foil =( wish I could have done a search on here before buying it but I am hopping to get used to it as it keeps my coffee really hot