Avanti Go Cup Double Wall Insulated

Avanti Go Cup Double Wall Insulated

See the Best Reusable Coffee Cups / Travel Mugs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gavin V.

Gavin V.Perth, WA

Good looking cup

This is a nice cup as it looks good, has a good quality lid and functionally works well. The only downside is, my coffee taste awful when drinking from this cup.

Purchased in September 2019.

Alf

AlfPerth

The best one I have purchased so far!

After trying out quite a few "so-called" double insulated cups, it was indeed surprising to get a cup that will keep my hot drinks actually hot for more than 20 minutes! This one keeps it hot in the car when travelling distances for a very very long time. It also DOES NOT leak which is a big plus as well. Easy to clean. I tried it and now all the family have one...

Purchased in July 2019 for $20.00.

TDTD

TDTD

So good

This is the fourth reuseable cup I have tried over the past few years. They have cost me anything from $8-$50. This product is the best by a multiple of 10! It is a genuine double walled cup and keeps things hot - it holds the volume it says on the label - it doesn't leak - it is pleasant to drink from. Gold.

Purchased in July 2019 at Everten Online for $17.00.

MaggiMay

MaggiMayPeel, WA

Best Mug for Hot Take Away Coffee

I have tried many so-called "keep-hot" coffee cups and this is the best of the best, in my opinion!

My home-made coffee kept quite hot for nearly an hour whilst I was drinking it, so I'm sure it would have been hot for much longer if the lid was kept closed. Most take-away mugs do not keep coffee "hot" for very long, so my Go Cup was worth the money.

Dismantling the lid for cleaning took a little getting used to - but worth the effort when using milk in the coffee.

Would highly recommend the Avanti Go Cup for anyone wanting a great "keep hot" mug, available in 410 ml and 280 ml sizes.