3.7

Chris2 posts

john
john

Best Dentist Hands Down

Im not much of a person who writes reviews but Avenue Dental Bli Bli really deserve this one. I originally went in for dental hygine which was well overdue. I then ended up seeing Dr Nicole,one of the best dentist ive been to hands down. And trust me i have been to alot and have always had issues afterwards with the other ones.It started off to repair several chipped teeth and cracked fillings,all my fault not seeing a dentist been in a fly in fly out job for many years.Well 8 crowns later and a bridge and my teeth have never felt better.
So glad i listened to Dr Nicole on my first consultation.Everyone from Nicoles dental assistant front desk are super friendly and experienced in what they do. Thank You everyone.
DJC
DJCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing professionalism and service

My three recent visits to Dr Cassi Correia at Avenue Dental were nothing short of exceptional. She has truly redefined the dental experience for me, emphasizing patient well-being and making each appointment incredibly comfortable.
Anna
Anna

Dental experience

I was very uptight to start but found Dr Brendan Clarnette very calming and reassuring. The experience was great if you can say that about a visit to the dentist. I would totally recommend Dr Brendan.
Robin  A Clements Brown
Robin A Clements BrownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best dentist I have ever had

I am extremely nervous about seeing a dentist. Dr Mark ‘Spencer is the best I have ever seen. Not does he always put me at ease he is calm and gentle.. That was over 2 years ago. I returned to Avenue Dental Caloundra after moving to Bribie Island to get a second opinion from him after being told by another dentist that my front too required an extraction. He performed a very delicate and risky procedure and saved the tooth. I cannot recommend him more highly.
JSB