No Gaps Dental

See the Best Health Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Everyone hates going to the Dentist so it helps to have a fab dentist.

Dr. Maria Florencia Echenique. Best dentist ever! personable. professional, caring and above all really good dental work. Highly recommend the practice as a whole, even the reception staff are awesome and always really friendly. Can't fault a good thing..

Plan CoverageHospital and extras
Coverage TypeFamily
Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateJune 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

Dr Paul Lam, Dr Diana Touma

I would like to thank you and your staffs for the excellent professional treatments that I received, all the help you gave me and for today's kindness.
I'll spread the word with regard to your wonderful practice.

Very good!

The staff at No Gaps Beverly Hills are very friendly and professional.
Dr Sujata Thapaliya did a wonderful job in removing two wisdom teeth which now have healed without any problems. She is very thorough, understanding and helpful.

Claim MadeYes

Super nice dentist

For someone who has a fear for needle, the dentist was very gentle on me. He also explain to me what's happening to my teeth and how to best take care of them to maintain my oral health. What's best is that it's gap free using my private health insurance for scaling and check up

Plan CoverageHospital and extras
Coverage TypeSingle

Very friendly team

They recognise and appreciate loyalty. They offered me a crown treatment at promotional price even when my treatment was eventually booked after the end of the promotion period. Great customer service lovely team.

Plan CoverageExtras Only

Would come back again!

Very thorough and gentle... explained all necessary procedures and answered my questions with detail.
I would highly recommend Dr Paul Lam from No Gaps in Parramatta.. the best part was not having to pay out of pocket for my filling

VERY GOOD SERVICES

, very happy with services , been in Beverly Hills Clinic , for several years , very good staff , professional , considerate , and gentle services .
Very Happy with Dr Chamas and all Dentists very good since time i was coming in .

Highly recommend!

Extremely professional and friendly. Dr Marina Riskallah has done great work on my teeth and I couldn't be happier with the results. She explains things thouroughly and is very knowledgeable. Highly recommend!

Very happy

Very happy with the service provided by, Dr Chamas in Beverly Hills surgery.
Will highly recommend to friends and family excellent, great advice, professional and arabic speaking dentist in the area.

Plan CoverageExtras Only

good experience with Dr Chamas , at Beverly Hills

always helpful and using latest technology , for crowns and root canals treatments, always amazing. I am happy with the service provided and will highly recommend to everyone! The dentist Dr Chamas was very professional and friendly!

Insurance claim made

Disappointed

Been going to No Gaps for a good 2 years now and experienced no issues until my recent visit. I came in a few days ago for the purpose of teeth clean only. The dentist that treated me didn't seem to care too much about the cleaning part but instead was looking into other procedures which I didn't request for. The cleaning process was very quick, a lot faster than usual which I had to question. Then he went on and did a few xrays because I said to be careful of one of my tooth because it is sensitive. Next asked if I wanted to fix my tooth gap and that it can be done "for free". Before I agreed to any of this it has already been set up and his assistant was told to bring out the equipment. He seemed to be really pushing for it and I thought he was genuinely looking to help, even though I did find it weird that he barely paid attention to cleaning my teeth which was the initial request. I been completely naive agreed for it to be done. Little did I know the horror until I saw the claim receipt. OVERCHARGED WHAT??! Total it came out to be $970 and they milked most of my health cover which was meant to be used for a future root canal treatment. I am kicking myself because I was completely unaware. So a normal teeth clean came out with 3 xrays and 2 bond fillings. Annoyed because aren't you meant to educate the client before doing this??? Instead they're milking every cent on over charged services for someone that doesn't know. I'm sure I'm not the only one. I did enjoy going to No Gaps until now. I definitely feel robbed.

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi, we apologies that our service didn't meet up to your expectations. We always strive to provide our patients with the best customer service so we would like to find out more and speak to you directly. Is it possible to let us know which location you went to and you can give me a call on (02) 8488 2601. Thank you and looking forward to speaking to you.

Warning, do not visit this place

So bad, went for wisdom teeth pain, the dentist did nothing at all to help my infected teeth, charged me $1,000 for 20 minutes of treatments. The room was shaking as there was construction going on - not ideal when someone is working in your mouth. Looked on my bill to see they had charged over $50 for the nurse sloppily applying fluroide to my teeth amongst other ridiculous charges. Went to a proper dentist the next day who charged me $63 (no gaps used up my entire years private health care cover) and actually FIXED my problem.

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi Kate, we apologies that our service didn't meet up to your expectations. We always strive to provide our patients with the best customer service so we would like to find out more and speak to you directly. Is it possible to let us know which location you went to and you can give me a call on (02) 8488 2601. Thanks Kate and looking forward to speaking to you.

Excellent. Staff and Dr Raghed @ Liverpool are amazing

I have been coming here for the last 2 years. The service is exceptionally amazing. The Dr and the entire crew are super friendly.

Best value with Great Service

Dr Tyrone You from the Wynyard branch thinks on behalf of his patients and only recommends work to be done when required. You will feel safe under his care knowing that he will do the right thing by you.

Insurance claim madeNo

Periodontal disease under no gap Care

I suffered periodontal disease under no gap Bondi. They said it was gingivitis so kept asking me to use mouth wash. I suffered more than $3000 treatment with a periodontist. No gap did not want to compensate me in full. I will complain throughout my lifetime

No Gaps Dental

Great service ever! The dentist was very professional and friendly! If you want quality service, I would highly recommend to everyone!

Insurance claim madeYes

Best Service

I was there last Friday with Dr Tyrone and I was so happy with his service. He made me feel very relaxed and the staff was very helpful.

Insurance claim madeNo

You get what you pay for

This company does not demonstrate treating their customers or staff with respect or give good customer service.

If you would like a basic service with no gap payment and little respect to you as a client or person or their staff, then this is the service for you.

If you would like respect and service, rather pay a gap payment and go elsewhere.

Unarmed robbers

There are actually "unarmed robbers". For the tiniest filling no even drilling they charged me $ 400.00. That way they say "waive the gap" NOT SO they more that overcharge the services so they can get as much fro the health fund. They also check what % you get so they charge more accordingly.

Insurance claim madeNo

Bad bad bad - do not go there!!! Its medical fraud!!!

Bad bad bad - fillings have fallen out and infections overlooked - over charged and dirty surgery - the fillings were rough to touch immediately and they only treated two teeth. The treatment was so fast it scared me. I complained of bleeding gums but this was completely ignored and gums still continue to bleed. All they did was take every cent that i had available on my private health insurance then sent me on my way!!!! These guys are nothing but crooks!!! defrauding the health system!!! Happy to back this up 0412478807