Health Insurance Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of health insurance would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.5

Sally O.

Sally O.Illawarra, NSW

Experience exceeded expectations, for sure.

Two sons went in for a check and were given thorough and individualised checks. Very happy with billing - above fair - quality - top notch - and service - lovely. Go Dr K. K.!!!!!

Coverage TypeSingle Parent Family
matt

mattSydney, NSW

minimal care all round

I am a returning customer to no gaps dental blacktown, i seen S Wazir on Wednesday 20/5/20 and was told to make an appointment for a return visit to get other fillings replaced that she had put in only two years ago? and confirmed an appointment for monday 9am 25/05/20 and when i arrived this morning was told there was no such appointment and there is another patient with S Wazir, the receptionist found this funny so overall i will never be returning to no gaps dental, and also price is not a concern as i have unlimited general dental.

GazP

GazPSydney, NSW

My experience with No Gaps Dental

Recently I chipped a front tooth and need urgent dental work. I called on Dr Thapaliya at Beverly Hills No Gaps Centre to correct it for me. I have bad anxiety when it comes to dental visits and Dr Thapaliya and her assistant are aware of that and are extremely calming and patient with me. My chipped tooth was fixed in no time and I honestly cannot even see the correction even close up when I look in the mirror. The job is amazing. I had zero pain or discomfort and I am pleased to write this review for anyone who suffers anxiety over going to the dentist as I do. Excellent service. thank you.

Plan CoverageAmbulance Only

Find out how No Gaps Dental compares to other Health Insurance

Be aware of with no gap cleaning appointment at Chatswood

If you decided to go for a cleaning at the first time with No Gap Dental at Chatswood, make sure you inform them you do not want any X-ray taken. The dentist took 3 x-rays on my first cleaning appointment. Then give me a dental management plan. I personally think the dentists at No Gap are over servicing. They advertised the cleaning is no gap, so they try to make money from other services on your first appointment to make up the gap payment. Be aware. Ask every question before they decided to provide those unnecessary services and billed you on your first visit.

Under 30Yes
Gail D

Gail DSydney, NSW

Excellent Dentist Dr Thiago

Dr Thiago is my dentist at No Gaps Bondi Junction I can honestly say he is the best dentist I have ever been to he explains everything in detail and is very caring I would thoroughly recommend him.

Coverage TypeCouple

Comfortable Visit

As I am always nervous about seeing a dentist, this started as an anxious visit for me. However I felt comfortable and well looked after. I feel these guys take into consideration how you are feeling to ensure a happy visit. Everyone was friendly right down to being welcomed when I came in. Thank you!

Luke Stacey

Luke StaceySydney, NSW

Great dentist!

Fantastic dentist, great value for $$. I have been seeing them for almost 2 years now and I think they are fantastic. My fillings always look fantastic, can't even see that they are there, and the cleaning makes such a difference. Highly recommended.

Claim DateJanuary 2019
Vicki

VickiSydney, NSW

CAUTION!

Caution! I went into this place about 6 months ago for a check-up. Since I never had any holes before, I was very surprised to find out that I had plenty and the dentist wanted to fix them straight away. Luckily I waited and went to another dentist the other week to find out that I had very healthy teeth with no holes.

Plan CoverageAmbulance Only

Definitely recommend.

Dr Tyrone You and the Wynyard team were excellent, efficient, professional and personable. Wonderful experience. Highly Recommend.
Very close to public transport, even allowing me to dodge the intense rain today.

Jason

JasonSydney, NSW

Everyone hates going to the Dentist so it helps to have a fab dentist.

Dr. Maria Florencia Echenique. Best dentist ever! personable. professional, caring and above all really good dental work. Highly recommend the practice as a whole, even the reception staff are awesome and always really friendly. Can't fault a good thing..

Coverage TypeFamily
Claim DateJune 2019
Sylvih

SylvihSydney, NSW

Dr Paul Lam, Dr Diana Touma

I would like to thank you and your staffs for the excellent professional treatments that I received, all the help you gave me and for today's kindness.
I'll spread the word with regard to your wonderful practice.

Very good!

The staff at No Gaps Beverly Hills are very friendly and professional.
Dr Sujata Thapaliya did a wonderful job in removing two wisdom teeth which now have healed without any problems. She is very thorough, understanding and helpful.

Kelly ws lim

Kelly ws limSydney, NSW

Super nice dentist

For someone who has a fear for needle, the dentist was very gentle on me. He also explain to me what's happening to my teeth and how to best take care of them to maintain my oral health. What's best is that it's gap free using my private health insurance for scaling and check up

Lou

LouSydney, NSW

Very friendly team

They recognise and appreciate loyalty. They offered me a crown treatment at promotional price even when my treatment was eventually booked after the end of the promotion period. Great customer service lovely team.

Would come back again!

Very thorough and gentle... explained all necessary procedures and answered my questions with detail.
I would highly recommend Dr Paul Lam from No Gaps in Parramatta.. the best part was not having to pay out of pocket for my filling

Brian

BrianSydney, NSW

VERY GOOD SERVICES

, very happy with services , been in Beverly Hills Clinic , for several years , very good staff , professional , considerate , and gentle services .
Very Happy with Dr Chamas and all Dentists very good since time i was coming in .

Rebecca N

Rebecca NSydney, NSW

Highly recommend!

Extremely professional and friendly. Dr Marina Riskallah has done great work on my teeth and I couldn't be happier with the results. She explains things thouroughly and is very knowledgeable. Highly recommend!

husseinchalak

husseinchalakSydney, NSW

Very happy

Very happy with the service provided by, Dr Chamas in Beverly Hills surgery.
Will highly recommend to friends and family excellent, great advice, professional and arabic speaking dentist in the area.

George

GeorgeSydney, NSW

good experience with Dr Chamas , at Beverly Hills

always helpful and using latest technology , for crowns and root canals treatments, always amazing. I am happy with the service provided and will highly recommend to everyone! The dentist Dr Chamas was very professional and friendly!

Insurance claim made