No Gaps Dental

See the Best Health Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Comfortable Visit

As I am always nervous about seeing a dentist, this started as an anxious visit for me. However I felt comfortable and well looked after. I feel these guys take into consideration how you are feeling to ensure a happy visit. Everyone was friendly right down to being welcomed when I came in. Thank you!

Luke Stacey

Luke StaceySydney, NSW

Great dentist!

Fantastic dentist, great value for $$. I have been seeing them for almost 2 years now and I think they are fantastic. My fillings always look fantastic, can't even see that they are there, and the cleaning makes such a difference. Highly recommended.

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateJanuary 2019
Claim ApprovedYes
Vicki

VickiSydney, NSW

CAUTION!

Caution! I went into this place about 6 months ago for a check-up. Since I never had any holes before, I was very surprised to find out that I had plenty and the dentist wanted to fix them straight away. Luckily I waited and went to another dentist the other week to find out that I had very healthy teeth with no holes.

Plan CoverageAmbulance Only

Definitely recommend.

Dr Tyrone You and the Wynyard team were excellent, efficient, professional and personable. Wonderful experience. Highly Recommend.
Very close to public transport, even allowing me to dodge the intense rain today.

Jason

JasonSydney, NSW

Everyone hates going to the Dentist so it helps to have a fab dentist.

Dr. Maria Florencia Echenique. Best dentist ever! personable. professional, caring and above all really good dental work. Highly recommend the practice as a whole, even the reception staff are awesome and always really friendly. Can't fault a good thing..

Plan CoverageHospital and extras
Coverage TypeFamily
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateJune 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

Sylvih

SylvihSydney, NSW

Dr Paul Lam, Dr Diana Touma

I would like to thank you and your staffs for the excellent professional treatments that I received, all the help you gave me and for today's kindness.
I'll spread the word with regard to your wonderful practice.

Very good!

The staff at No Gaps Beverly Hills are very friendly and professional.
Dr Sujata Thapaliya did a wonderful job in removing two wisdom teeth which now have healed without any problems. She is very thorough, understanding and helpful.

Kelly ws lim

Kelly ws limSydney, NSW

Super nice dentist

For someone who has a fear for needle, the dentist was very gentle on me. He also explain to me what's happening to my teeth and how to best take care of them to maintain my oral health. What's best is that it's gap free using my private health insurance for scaling and check up

Plan CoverageHospital and extras
Lou

LouSydney, NSW

Very friendly team

They recognise and appreciate loyalty. They offered me a crown treatment at promotional price even when my treatment was eventually booked after the end of the promotion period. Great customer service lovely team.

Would come back again!

Very thorough and gentle... explained all necessary procedures and answered my questions with detail.
I would highly recommend Dr Paul Lam from No Gaps in Parramatta.. the best part was not having to pay out of pocket for my filling

Brian

BrianSydney, NSW

VERY GOOD SERVICES

, very happy with services , been in Beverly Hills Clinic , for several years , very good staff , professional , considerate , and gentle services .
Very Happy with Dr Chamas and all Dentists very good since time i was coming in .

Rebecca N

Rebecca NSydney, NSW

Highly recommend!

Extremely professional and friendly. Dr Marina Riskallah has done great work on my teeth and I couldn't be happier with the results. She explains things thouroughly and is very knowledgeable. Highly recommend!

husseinchalak

husseinchalakSydney, NSW

Very happy

Very happy with the service provided by, Dr Chamas in Beverly Hills surgery.
Will highly recommend to friends and family excellent, great advice, professional and arabic speaking dentist in the area.

George

GeorgeSydney, NSW

good experience with Dr Chamas , at Beverly Hills

always helpful and using latest technology , for crowns and root canals treatments, always amazing. I am happy with the service provided and will highly recommend to everyone! The dentist Dr Chamas was very professional and friendly!

Insurance claim made

Disappointed

Insurance claim madeYes
Marina G.No Gaps Dental

Warning, do not visit this place

So bad, went for wisdom teeth pain, the dentist did nothing at all to help my infected teeth, charged me $1,000 for 20 minutes of treatments. The room was shaking as there was construction going on - not ideal when someone is working in your mouth. Looked on my bill to see they had charged over $50 for the nurse sloppily applying fluroide to my teeth amongst other ridiculous charges. Went to a proper dentist the next day who charged me $63 (no gaps used up my entire years private health care cover) and actually FIXED my problem.

Marina G.No Gaps Dental

Excellent. Staff and Dr Raghed @ Liverpool are amazing

I have been coming here for the last 2 years. The service is exceptionally amazing. The Dr and the entire crew are super friendly.

Best value with Great Service

Dr Tyrone You from the Wynyard branch thinks on behalf of his patients and only recommends work to be done when required. You will feel safe under his care knowing that he will do the right thing by you.

Joseph

JosephSydney

Periodontal disease under no gap Care

I suffered periodontal disease under no gap Bondi. They said it was gingivitis so kept asking me to use mouth wash. I suffered more than $3000 treatment with a periodontist. No gap did not want to compensate me in full. I will complain throughout my lifetime

No Gaps Dental

Great service ever! The dentist was very professional and friendly! If you want quality service, I would highly recommend to everyone!

Insurance claim madeYes