No Gaps Dental

No Gaps Dental

3.6

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (5)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (4) · No (0)
Laura A.

Laura A.Sydney, NSW

Worst dental experience of my life!

Yobo

YoboSydney, NSW

Charged for services not provided

Best Dentist ever

Dr Baljinder Singh Is The best dentist I have ever had do work done on my teeth. Definitely will be going back again, I’ve already made my next appointment. Being with Bupa made claiming easy

Claim MadeYes

kerry0101

kerry0101Victoria

Winners are grinners

Foxie

Foxie

Beverly Hills no gaps: simply the best

Beverly Hills cleaning is the best. We have seen doctor Sujata, doctor Marina and Chamas. Each single time we received the best service. For children I highly recommend Marina she is the sweetest doctor and makes you feel very comfortable.

May Wu

May WuSydney, NSW

Excellent dental service

Extremely impressed by the professional service provided by Dr Lidija Lakic. Her skill and knowledge are of incredible excellency far exceeding my expectations. She is also a warm and caring dentist too!

Recommend doctor Sujata

Dr. Sujata was super professional and amazing in her services. Thank you so much
The services provide were of good value.
I would really recommend her for cleaning and scaling.
Kind regards
Gauri

Lovely staff, patient dentist.

Lovely staff in Beverly Hills.

Comforting and charming professionals that were able to alleviate all concerns that I had.

Been seeing these guys for 5 + years. Highly recommend. Thank you

Disappointed

DisappointedSydney, NSW

Deceptive Quote

I was given a quote for 3 fillings. 2 of the item numbers showed and benefit and the third item number did not. No Gaps Chatswood tried to charge me $278 out of pocket because on the quote the did an estimate on a tooth that does not exist. Therefore no benefit was showing on the estimate. I did a benefit estimate with my health fund and they confirmed that all 3 teeth should have been covered.

Trackie T.

Trackie T.Sydney, NSW

Fast, easy and painless.

No gaps Dental Cabramatta rocks!! I got an appointment the next day, didn’t wait to be seen, and it was fast pain free treatment which fixed my issue. Absolutely awesome!

Tino

TinoSydney, NSW

No Gaps Dental - Lidija Lakic

Wynyard Branch - Friendly staff and Dr Lidija is awesome! Did a good job with my cerec crown and so happy with the outcome. Perfect replacement to my broken tooth. Teeth cleaning was also the best! Haven't seen any stain even to the back teeth, unlike my previous experiences with other dentists. Been to too many dentist and I reckon this is my end game. Thanks a lot and never felt at home with them. Pricing is very good as well!

Great experience

I went for a check up with Dr Lidija Lakic and had a very good experience. Lidija was very professional and personable. My partner also had a very good experience with Lidija. I would recommend this dentist practice.

Sally O.

Sally O.Illawarra, NSW

Experience exceeded expectations, for sure.

Two sons went in for a check and were given thorough and individualised checks. Very happy with billing - above fair - quality - top notch - and service - lovely. Go Dr K. K.!!!!!

matt

mattSydney, NSW

minimal care all round

I am a returning customer to no gaps dental blacktown, i seen S Wazir on Wednesday 20/5/20 and was told to make an appointment for a return visit to get other fillings replaced that she had put in only two years ago? and confirmed an appointment for monday 9am 25/05/20 and when i arrived this morning was told there was no such appointment and there is another patient with S Wazir, the receptionist found this funny so overall i will never be returning to no gaps dental, and also price is not a concern as i have unlimited general dental.

GazP

GazPSydney, NSW

My experience with No Gaps Dental

Recently I chipped a front tooth and need urgent dental work. I called on Dr Thapaliya at Beverly Hills No Gaps Centre to correct it for me. I have bad anxiety when it comes to dental visits and Dr Thapaliya and her assistant are aware of that and are extremely calming and patient with me. My chipped tooth was fixed in no time and I honestly cannot even see the correction even close up when I look in the mirror. The job is amazing. I had zero pain or discomfort and I am pleased to write this review for anyone who suffers anxiety over going to the dentist as I do. Excellent service. thank you.

Find out how No Gaps Dental compares to other Health Insurance

Be aware of with no gap cleaning appointment at Chatswood

If you decided to go for a cleaning at the first time with No Gap Dental at Chatswood, make sure you inform them you do not want any X-ray taken. The dentist took 3 x-rays on my first cleaning appointment. Then give me a dental management plan. I personally think the dentists at No Gap are over servicing. They advertised the cleaning is no gap, so they try to make money from other services on your first appointment to make up the gap payment. Be aware. Ask every question before they decided to provide those unnecessary services and billed you on your first visit.

Gail D

Gail DSydney, NSW

Excellent Dentist Dr Thiago

Dr Thiago is my dentist at No Gaps Bondi Junction I can honestly say he is the best dentist I have ever been to he explains everything in detail and is very caring I would thoroughly recommend him.

Comfortable Visit

As I am always nervous about seeing a dentist, this started as an anxious visit for me. However I felt comfortable and well looked after. I feel these guys take into consideration how you are feeling to ensure a happy visit. Everyone was friendly right down to being welcomed when I came in. Thank you!

Luke Stacey

Luke StaceySydney, NSW

Great dentist!

Fantastic dentist, great value for $$. I have been seeing them for almost 2 years now and I think they are fantastic. My fillings always look fantastic, can't even see that they are there, and the cleaning makes such a difference. Highly recommended.

Vicki

VickiSydney, NSW

CAUTION!

Caution! I went into this place about 6 months ago for a check-up. Since I never had any holes before, I was very surprised to find out that I had plenty and the dentist wanted to fix them straight away. Luckily I waited and went to another dentist the other week to find out that I had very healthy teeth with no holes.