No Gaps Dental

No Gaps Dental

See the Best Health Insurance in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by No Gaps Dental

3.5
  • Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (7)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (6) · No (0)
Manish
Manish

Please Avoid

I went for tooth filling and after an x-ray they told me for tooth extraction . They charged me full amount without giving the services.
Hidden charges applies.
Please Avoid visit. There should be reasonable charges. they hardly spend 2 min and charged me $99.

The most professional treatment I have experienced at the dentist.

Dr Jeramy Ma and dental assistant Kaitlyn provided the most professional treatment I have ever experienced at the dentist. Dr Ma is extremely thorough, he takes his time to explain what he is doing and why. It is clear that he and dental assistant Kaitlyn take great pride in their professions. I felt so confident and comfortable in their hands despite enduring a long treatment on the day.

widjaja b.
widjaja b.

The worst experience...the filling is always hurts, cold and hot also hurts, even no cold and hot are also hurts

I return to the same place..But there's no real solutions, I've been charged since my insurance reimbursement limit is nil, I don't know whether needs root canal treatment or not?

Claim Made Yes
Janine
JanineSydney, NSW

Excellent treatment and service

Dr Sujata is a very professional and excellent dentist. Multiple appointments were required for treatment and everything was explained in detail before any procedures. Would recommend No Gaps Beverly Hills to everyone. All staff, from front office, dental assistants and Dr, were wonderful to deal with.

Jules
JulesSydney, NSW

Great experience

I would recommend this dental practice and especially Dr Lucille Rivera who is professional caring and explained the procedures thoroughly... I do not have insurance however the pricing was reasonable for the work that needed to be done... For some bizarre reason to write this review I had to click that I had INSURANCE as it would not let me submit it without it very strange not everyone has insurance that goes to a dentist

Catherine
CatherineSydney, NSW

Very good treatment and excellent care by Dr Sujata.

Dr Sujata is a very good dentist . She always helped me with my dental problems . She’s so friendly together with her team. I feel comfortable and satisfied in every appointment I had with her . I would only go to see Dr Sujata @ No Gaps Dental in Beverly Hills .I would highly recommend her to anyone .

Anna
AnnaSydney, NSW

Do Not Agree For X-Rays

I went for a routine clean up to Chatswood. I was almost coerced into X-rays without any need for it and charged for it although I was told by the dentist that it would be covered by my fund. They use X-rays to find work and convince you to take a treatment plan. If you decide to go there and all of the sudden have 10+ Fillings required as a result of the appointment, do seek a second opinion from a non-gap dentist.

Claim Made No

australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance
JJJ
JJJSydney, NSW

Dr. Thiago De Araujo

Dr. Thiago De Araujo is great and has assisted in getting my gum issues under control. I would only go to see him at No Gaps Dental @ Bondi Junction.
Unfortunately the other dentists do not seem to have the same level of care and attention to detail, hence I had gum issues to begin with.
He is in high demand so I suggest you make your appointments in advance.

Paula
PaulaSydney, NSW

Asking for $350 deposit for the service that has not yet happened

I was the customer with them for long times. Called them recently to book in for the crown implant service and was asked to put $350 for the deposit. They said this is the new procedure to prevent the cancellation. It is really inconvenient for the patient (especially with the health insurance). They should review this procedure especially for the existing patients who have never missed the appointments with them.

Claim Made No

Maria Georgeson
Maria GeorgesonSydney, NSW

The best service I've ever experienced!

I have been going to dentists from a very young age up to now, I have never come across such excellent professionals. Starting from the front desk up to the surgery. Dr Thapaliya was the very best dentist I have ever encountered. I highly recommend her and I thank her and all her staff for all the assistance provided.

Terrible

I did a filling 2 months ago and It's already gone .... terrible service and overpriced. I was told that filling would last up to 5 years . But now I have to go to another dentist to fix this

Chloe
Chloe Sydney, NSW

No Gaps Dental Penrith

Laura A.
Laura A.Sydney, NSW

Worst dental experience of my life!

Yobo
YoboSydney, NSW

Charged for services not provided

Best Dentist ever

Dr Baljinder Singh Is The best dentist I have ever had do work done on my teeth. Definitely will be going back again, I’ve already made my next appointment. Being with Bupa made claiming easy

Claim Made Yes