Core Dental Group

Core Dental Group

See the Best Dental Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Core Dental Group

4.5

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The dentist I see is so good

My dentist is marvellous and l often recommend people to her. Do wish there was still an hygienist but the last one I saw I would not see again. But choose this dentist as there was an hygienist but happy with the way my dentist cleans them.

Excellent service

From the first phone call to the actual procedure, all staff acted in a professional and friendly manner. I really liked how my dentist included me in every action (checking in on me to see how I was feeling). Her professionalism and experience was evident in her approach.

Kimmyf
Kimmyf

Dentist without fear

Fantastic staff, very modern rooms and up to date technology. A very pleasant experience compared to my old dentist. What a great experience. So glad I changed. Really loved it.

Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Core dental professional service

Really friendly polite and very informative of
Dental work being done. They make you feel like you are there for a social visit. Very clean premises and the staff are very friendly

Ivi J
Ivi JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Core Dental Caroline Springs-Examination & Clean.

Thorough examination was performed along with numerous x-rays/scans and the clean was good too.
Dentist was very thorough with explanation and asked if i had any concerns which was good. Overall was a pleasant experience.

Core Dental Eden Rise

Core Dental Eden Rise practice offers professional and courteous dental care. I have been a patient of Dr Han Kim for several years. He is very caring and has given honest and professional advice for my dental care.
I would recommend this practice and Dr Han Kim.

Highly recommended!

My family and I have been coming to Core Dental Wyndham for many years for check ups, cleaning and orthodontics. Staff are always friendly and very professional. Highly recommend for any of their services’

Beau Atkinson
Beau AtkinsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dental Hygienist

Very good service and facilities.
I always look forward to the visit as they give options and good advise. Using the right health provider helps save a lot of money especially if you need dental work.

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great affordable dentist conveniently located near the city.

Lovely staff and dentist rooms located within the city. Super friendly, explained my procedure in great detail, perfect follow up after to ensure all was well. Highly recommend to all

Fantastic service

Fantastic service great friendly staff they were great. Was on a lot of pain but the doctor was very gentle and sorted out the problem. Will definitely recommend core dental

Candice
CandiceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend!

Lovely with children and comfortable very relaxed surrounds. Staff were hospitable and welcoming and made my daughter feel very comfortable and relaxed. I would recommend for parents with young children

Janny Rose
Janny RosePerth, WA

Wonderful caring Dentists

Dentist was very compassionate about my situation and was very helpful in doing the best for me and advising me with my opinions
Will definitely keep going there , felt at ease, everyone was very friendly

Julio Reyes
Julio ReyesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It was a really good experience

I arrive on time, they where really friendly and professional and the attention was really good. They explained me step by step everything from the beginning to the end. I really appreciate it.

Charbel
CharbelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top notch dentists and staff great service, excellent facilities.

I attended Core Dental South Melbourne to recieve a crown treatment and recieved fantastic care. The dentist was extremely knowledgeable and explained everything thoroughly. The facilities were state of the art and you can easily tell they have invested a great deal into their patients. Highly recommend attending for any treatment or general checkup.

Ricardo
RicardoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional staff, great service

Very professional staff, welcoming and communicate effectively to make your experience smoothly. I have been coming here for over 2yrs and keep returning as the service stands out from competitors.