Core Dental Group

3.5

NC7Wall

NC7Wall

Core Dental Wyndham is the best

I have been coming to this clinic for a few years now, even though I have moved to a different part of town, I make the 1 hour drive to this clinic as I trust the staff immensely with my dental care. They are reasonably priced and provide good quality of work. I always come to Jacinta for my clean & scale, as she is super friendly and thorough. Dr Kristina is exceptional and really takes the time to explain things to her patients - love love love and trust them! 10/10!

It is also such a bonus that the clinic always smells nice with its beautiful candle, creating a welcoming ambiance.

Anxiety Plus

I cannot express how much I am in ore of the service I got from Scott Krause from SouthBank Core Dentist ..I was blown away by his knowledge & the fact that Scott took time to explain each procedure I was getting, speaks volumes.. I felt relaxed & confident in his capabilities & cannot talk highly enough of him... I will definitely only be using Scot from now on & have no hesitation in recommending this Service..

Soeraya

SoerayaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very friendly and very good service at Epping core dental

I went to core dental at epping for both of my kids and I. we felt welcomed and the doctors made us feel comfortable about all the treatment that we went through. And they understand everything we say and they try and help with services that we need done. I personally recommend everyone should give a try.

Cathy.L

Cathy.L

Great service and reasonable prices

I visited an endodontist today at the Carrum Downs clinic and it was good

The staff were absolutely professional, well spoken and nice!

The dental assistant made me feel so comfortable and re assured me about everything to make me feel better as I was nervous about my root canal.

We were also offered a payment plan option which we took and it made things so much easier

Definitely recommend this place

Alex

AlexMelbourne

Best Dental Team .

Core Dental Caroline Springs.
They are very Professional with customer care .
With kids they are very good and understanding
I would recommend this team to anyone.
Good to see a professional Team these days.
Excellent!!

Core Dental charge for services not rendered

amal

amalMelbourne

Very friendly and caring.

Very impressed with the care and service this dental clinic provided. Would easily recommend this clinic to anyone. Staff was very friendly and caring. Ensured I was comfortable at all times. Dentist explained everything and definitely calmed my nerves. Receptionist was friendly and welcomed you with a big smile. I will definitely be coming back for any future appointments. Thank you Core Dental :)

Anabel A

Anabel AMelbourne

Southbank Professionalism and knowledge

I went to the Southbank Practice for veneer upgrades. The dentist Scott was very knowledgable and instantly made me feel at ease. The process took at least 3 visits. The practice always kept me informed of the stages of work and Michelle at reception even rang me later in the day to see how I was, no one has ever done that for me before. I was really impressed by the communication and service. The end result was fantastic and exceeded my expectations. What i really appreciated was how calm Scott was during the procedures, as I was quite nervous about the job that had to be done but I could tell I was in competent hands. A very deft hand. I now smile with confidence Thanks Scott!

Core dental

Was just about to get my braces off and my whole staff group left.. they were the best and they actually knew what they were doing, new crew came in and there a bunch of amateurs, yes their learning but who are the ones there learning on? They have taken nearly all my enamel off my teeth trying to make a filling and now I can even stick my head out the window without my sensitivity making me want to die. Messed up my retainers aswell as my wires and made me waste my money.

An ameteur place

I went to this place coredental to get my teeth straightening but my dentist left. Now its a new one so I'm not sure I did the right thing. Its not working so well. Should've gone to a real Orthodontist.

Werribee clinic completely inefficient

I have been attending this clinic for over 3 years due to paying for the entirety of my treatment, during my time here there they have been completely inefficient, I wait up to an hour for my appointment and they talk to me for 2 mins while I change trays and explain nothing to me, I would have left a long time ago if it wasn't for the fact I have paid, they overbook every Saturday and never notified me the orthodontist only works every second Saturday which doesn't fit in for me as I work shift work, I have better things to do than sit on a waiting room in my only weekends off, don't recommend you use this clinic.

UniStudent11

UniStudent11Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reception lady is not as organised.

Sharon

SharonCaroline Springs

Great Experience at the Caroline Springs Branch

This dentist is right around the corner from where I live, so I was delighted to discover they were not only conveniently located, but a fantastic dentist. I got a check up and clean. The dentist I saw did a through job, explained the whole process, and were nice enough to numb me up before they started the clean! The practice is nice and modern, and the reception staff are really lovely. Best part of the experience was I didn't need any feelings! Hurrah!

Get a second opinion or they will rip you blind!!!

Elizabeth

ElizabethMelbourne

Absolutely Brilliant!

I had an appointment with Lucy and I have to say she really is the most friendliest dentist ever!!
She knows exactly what she is doing and my treatment was completely pain free without any medication.
Core Dental has VERY reasonable prices! I would definitely recommend!! :)

Chris K

Chris KMelbourne

Professional and Efficient Service !

Woke up one day (well that's not true, I ignored the pain for a few days hoping it would go away!) with a throbbing pain in my tooth. Was able to be squeezed in to see the team at Core in Carrum and the really looked after me so well and relieved all the pain. Turned out I needed a root canal! So professional and helpful. Option to chuck it on a payment plan was a bonus!

Martin

MartinMelbourne

Fantastic Emergency Service

Just before Christmas I somehow managed to crack a tooth. These guys were great, fitted me in at short notice with no worries. The dentist was excellent, and really upfront with what I needed and how much it would be. Have been back for a check up since to make sure everything was still OK, and again the service was outstanding.

Plan proved difficult

Jason Munn

Jason MunnMelbourne

A great and very professional dental practice.

Fortunately, Core Dental Southbank saved the day. This was probably the best, most comfortable and professional dental experience of my life.
The staff got me in right away (the next morning) and were so warm and lovely. Their dental clinic were professional and really clean. I saw a female dentist and hygienist, both very professional and welcoming.

Won't go back

Will not go again. Good communication and problem solving but would not go again. Disappointed. All dentist charge differently as well. Told one thing over phone and each time you call it's different.