4.9

99% · 960%

Craig S.
Craig S.South East Queensland, QLD

Very easy to order and very quick delivery. Product was exactly as advertised. Will be a returning customer.
Didi
DidiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Get rid of dry mouth easily

I order Xylimelts online from myoralcare and this product has been a game changer for treating my dry mouth. Just stick one on your gum and these Xylimelts do their job fantastically.
Carol94
Carol94Illawarra, NSW3 posts

Affordable Dry Mouth Relief

Happy with my purchase of Xylimelts. The price was affordable and they work well. They arrived promptly and were well packaged so no concerns about future purchases.
miaavaisla
miaavaislaEyre Peninsula, SA

Xylimelts

Very fast efficient service and product is exactly as described. I will be using this company again for my dental needs.
Pam
PamCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC4 posts

Dry Mouth Tablets

Easy site to manoeuvre, delivered quickly, excellent customer service anda good range of products
Michael K
Michael K

Great

Great service and product exactly what I needed at short notice
Suzanne
SuzanneSouth-Eastern Region, NSW4 posts

Xylimelts for dry mouth

Didn’t have a good response to the xylimelts for dry mouth didn’t do what I thought it would do
Mary
MaryPerth, WA7 posts

The best dry mouth treatment at the best price

Fast efficient service, product arrived within a few days of ordering. Really good customer service and communication.
Zylimelts are an amazing product to help with dry mouth. They are by far the best dry mouth treatment I’ve found and buying them online from My Oral Care is the most cost effective way to purchase. Fast efficient and effective. You can’t go wrong
chris
chrisSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

My go-to for oracoat tabs

Have used My oral care for years. Never any issues with ordering - and delivery is prompt and reliable.
lyn m.
lyn m.4 posts

Great service and product

Good price and product availability. Easy ordering and delivery on time.
Elle
ElleSydney, NSW2 posts

Great price on a hard to source product, and shipping was incredibly fast. Will definitely use them again.
Ian M
Ian MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Xylimelts for Dry Mouth

I have been using Xylimelts for several years for dry mouth caused by Sjogrens Syndrome. Particularly overnight I find it ideal.
Margaret P
Margaret PSydney, NSW

Xylimelts have improved my gum health and quality of sleep

My holistic dentist gave me a sample pack of 'Xylimelts' to trial treatment for my dry gums which she thought might also be causing me to wake more frequently at night. The results were so positive after just four nights that I placed an order online for 120 Xylimelts tablets. My sleep has improved and I wake with a fresh, moist mouth. The only negative has been one episode of a slightly irritated gum which resolved within two days. ,
Catherine P.
Catherine P.Darling Downs, QLD2 posts

These are a lifesaver!!

So helpful in the treatment of Dry mouth. Love them.
Margaret J.
Margaret J.2 posts

Great company and product Xylimelts

Ive been using Xylimelts for Sjogrens Syndrome for several years and theyre the best thing Ive tried.
Im now on a C-PAP machine and its helping no end. Put an end to dry mouth with C-PAP and try Xylimelts. I put them in the roof of my mouth and it stays there all night.
My Oral Care are a great company with excellent fast service. Buy the 3 pack mailer - I buy two at a time.