4.9

99% · 930%

Pam
PamCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC3 posts

Dry Mouth Tablets

Easy site to manoeuvre, delivered quickly, excellent customer service anda good range of products
Michael K
Michael K

Great

Great service and product exactly what I needed at short notice
Suzanne
SuzanneSouth-Eastern Region, NSW4 posts

Xylimelts for dry mouth

Didn’t have a good response to the xylimelts for dry mouth didn’t do what I thought it would do
Mary
MaryPerth, WA6 posts

The best dry mouth treatment at the best price

Fast efficient service, product arrived within a few days of ordering. Really good customer service and communication.
Zylimelts are an amazing product to help with dry mouth. They are by far the best dry mouth treatment I’ve found and buying them online from My Oral Care is the most cost effective way to purchase. Fast efficient and effective. You can’t go wrong
chris
chrisSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

My go-to for oracoat tabs

Have used My oral care for years. Never any issues with ordering - and delivery is prompt and reliable.
lyn m.
lyn m.4 posts

Great service and product

Good price and product availability. Easy ordering and delivery on time.
Elle
ElleSydney, NSW2 posts

Great price on a hard to source product, and shipping was incredibly fast. Will definitely use them again.
Ian M
Ian MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Xylimelts for Dry Mouth

I have been using Xylimelts for several years for dry mouth caused by Sjogrens Syndrome. Particularly overnight I find it ideal.
Margaret P
Margaret PSydney, NSW

Xylimelts have improved my gum health and quality of sleep

My holistic dentist gave me a sample pack of 'Xylimelts' to trial treatment for my dry gums which she thought might also be causing me to wake more frequently at night. The results were so positive after just four nights that I placed an order online for 120 Xylimelts tablets. My sleep has improved and I wake with a fresh, moist mouth. The only negative has been one episode of a slightly irritated gum which resolved within two days. ,
Catherine P.
Catherine P.Darling Downs, QLD2 posts

These are a lifesaver!!

So helpful in the treatment of Dry mouth. Love them.
Margaret J.
Margaret J.2 posts

Great company and product Xylimelts

Ive been using Xylimelts for Sjogrens Syndrome for several years and theyre the best thing Ive tried.
Im now on a C-PAP machine and its helping no end. Put an end to dry mouth with C-PAP and try Xylimelts. I put them in the roof of my mouth and it stays there all night.
My Oral Care are a great company with excellent fast service. Buy the 3 pack mailer - I buy two at a time.
Linda
LindaKaleen 2617, ACT3 posts

Good price, quick delivery

I compared sites and buying the Xylimelts through My Oral Care worked out cheaper. I’ve used them 3 times for bulk orders and they delivered quickly and well packed.
Rod
Rod

We were pleasantly surprised!

We had never heard of My Oral Care so were a little dubious of buying online from them. We read reviews here first and decided to go ahead and order.
We ordered Xylimelts because we could no longer get them at our local chemist. Being able to order a bulk pack was a great option, and helped with paying the set shipping fee.
The website was straight forward, the pricing and shipping were reasonable, they had Paypal, which mattered to us, and the postage time was impressively fast. We would definitely buy from My Oral Care again.
Agent Fly
Agent FlyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Genuine and excellent product, fast shipping

The product was the genuine brand, the price was good and it arrived quickly, I think about 2 days. I will buy from My Oral Care again.
Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Xylimelts

Great product for dry mouth and delivery was exactly as promised