My Oral Care

4.9

Nicki

NickiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Xylimelts - Amazing product

Cannot live with out them, great product when you have no or very little saliva.
I use them every night and they allow me to get a great night sleep. They also help to prevent tooth decay.

By Sandy

By SandySydney, NSW

XyliMelts - Love the product - highly recommend it

I ordered on line & received my product within a week. Product is fantastic can’t sleep without it, easy to use & I've had no more dry mouth, love the flavour. I highly recommend this product

Mum on the run

Mum on the runSydney Surrounds, NSW

Outstanding product and aervice

Great service. Very prompt. Reliable. Not too long a delay due to Covid. Great product, especially given it is not presently available for sale in Australia. Assists with managing burning mouth syndrome.

KimS

KimSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product, made a huge difference with my sleep

I’m so glad l found this product. It has helped so much to stop my dry mouth overnight. Easy to use. A product that actually does what it says it does!

Gary W.

Gary W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

XyliMelts - Great Product

Love the product, works extremely well for dry mouth issues. Lasts hours. I use the oral discs nightly and I am extremely happy with the results. Using XyiMelts last for hours and allow me to get a good nights sleep. My dentist has also commented that they help reduce plaque on my teeth.

Fantastic Product.

Due to asthma medication, I have extremely dry mouth. The XyliMelts have helped prevent dry mouth and dry vocal cords, and have helped my voice, which was very hoarse. This product was recommended by a Voice Therapist.

Excellent product

I brought Xylimelts for my sister in law who suffers terribly from dry mouth due to chemo for throat cancer. She’s is more then happy with the results, now the months of sleepless nights are behind her. We highly recommend this product.

Jul

JulSydney, NSW

Xylimelts

I have been using this product for years it's the best dry mouth product I have used. I have tried a few dry mouth products without any luck and will continue using it

Great product.

Great product and great customer service. This product helps with my dry mouth at night, couldn’t sleep without it, also helps keep my teeth cavity free, can’t really say much more.

Leigh Milne

Leigh MilneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and Easy

I have a very dry mouth and this appears too work. Keep in touch with any new info - I would recommend it to all. Thanks for your help, I look forward to dealing with you in the future.

SallyGW

SallyGWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Has helped my dry mouth enormously!

Xylimelts are been excellent for my dry mouth. I use one lozenge every might and I don't wake up several times a night any more with very dry mouth. I have almost no staining now! Highly recommended.

Steve

SteveThe Mallee, VIC

Great product

My wife uses them as a result of mouth breathing (due to removal and recovery from an esthesio (olfactory) neuroblastoma (sinus cancer)) Perfect for dry mouth and lasts all night.

Canberra Unhappy

Canberra Unhappy

Excellent product for dry mouth

Xylimelts is terrific

Xylimelts is the only product I have found that relieves a dry mouth all night and lets me get a good nights sleep. My prosthodontist recommended it after toher products failed

Sally D

Sally D Sydney, NSW

The Xylemelts for dry mouth is a game changer!

Best of all was the chance to get a free trial pack of Xylemelts - I have wasted money on products that are just not suitable so was impressed with the chance to do a trial before committing. I have severe dry mouth from an autoimmune disease and go through tubes and tubes of mouth gel, especially at night. Xylemelts 'adheres' to the gum line at night and is a slow release saliva substitute. What a difference it has made already! So much more efficient and long lasting than gels.
I even passed on the sample pack to my dentist who was unaware of this product range.
Definitely worth it.

GLoglo

GLoglo

Easy and quick

The new website made the process easy! Have always had prompt courteous service. My order came within a couple of days. Would have no problem in recommending this business! Thanks!

Turtlesmum

TurtlesmumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cannot live without Xylimelts (and I’m not exaggerating)

Jen Z

Jen ZIllawarra, NSW

Xylimelts - a saviour

Suffering from an autoimmune disease that causes chronic dry mouth, especially at night, I was desperate to find something to help.
I heard of Xylimelts and the company I purchased them from, My Oral scare, through a support group.
I ordered online and the product arrived within days.
Although a little pricey, the product has been an absolute godsend. I’m able to sleep without waking up with my lips stuck to my teeth and I’m less worried about tooth damage now that I’ve found an effective treatment.
My only complaint is the price but it’s such a good product, I’ll definitely purchase again, despite the cost.

A unique excellent product

This is a necessary product for those who suffer from dry mouth due to medication or other health issues. Xylimelts work really well .I use one at night not only does it allow you to sleep without waking with a dry mouth they also keep the Ph balance in your mouth so that you don't get decays due to the dry mouth

Teresa. WA.

Teresa. WA.Perth, WA

Xylimelts have saved my mouth & teeth.

I suffer from dry mouth due to the medication I take.
Now I hav found Xylimelts. OMG, they really work & last for hours. When MY ORAL CARE get the Xylimelt Chewing-Gum in stock, I will be ordering some of those for sure.
MY ORAL CARE order was delivered within 2 days. Now that is amazing!!
Many thanks.