My Oral Care

My Oral Care

See the Best Dental Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by My Oral Care

4.9
Sal
SalSydney, NSW

Dry mouth Oral mints

Prompt easy online system and delivery
Reliable service.
Product really works. Dry mouth mints allow me to sleep soundly without waking constantly from a dry mouth. Will definitely buy again

Great product that works.

Xylimelts really work! They are particularly useful at night and I am not waking every hour with a dry mouth, which means I get sleep. Each lozenge usually lasts about 5-6 hours, are comfortable and virtually unnoticeable on the inside of the cheek. After two weeks of use I haven't experienced any movement of the Xylimelt while sleeping. Great product with excellent back up and service from My Oralcare. Fast delivery and reasonable prices.

Product is a life changer

Suffered for so long with extremely dry mouth at night, causing very interrupted sleep.
Cause was obviously my medications, but so much improved nights with these Xylimelts.
Very prompt delivery & easy to order

Maggie
MaggieHunter Region, NSW

Xylimelts from My Oralcare

Xylimelts are wonderful for dry mouth especially for Sjögren's Syndrome. The lozenges easily attach to the inside of your cheek and last all night. No more very uncomfortable tongue sticking to the roof of your mouth.
Buy from My Oralcare for fast efficient service at a very good price especially when buying the 120disc mailer pack.

Linda
LindaKaleen 2617, ACT

Fast, cheaper product that’s hard to find.

Obtaining Xylomelts is often difficult so I risked an online order with My Oral Care. The price, especially buying in bulk was cheaper than retail. Even though I only ordered a few packs and a cheap box of facemasks the postage was $15. Still, it worked out cheaper over all and was delivered in a few days. I will place a larger order now that I know the company is efficient. The facemasks were just as good as those from Chemist Warehouse and much cheaper.

SallyGW
SallyGWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product for dry mouth at night

The Xylimelts lozenges are easy to use and have made a big difference to my dry mouth which had been waking me up several times every night and starting to damage my teeth. I would not want to be without them!

suesan
suesanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

this is perfect. only thing that helps for a burning tongue caused through medication etc

free trial tablets for burning tongue. only paid a cheap postage amount . thankyou very much as they work when nothing else did. i dont even have to use every night so i still have plenty left.

chill205
chill205South East Queensland, QLD

Children love this toothpaste and won’t use anything else

Purchased because grandson was given at a dental check up and now won’t use anything else - likes flavour and texture of maxam toothpaste. We tried other brands with his favourite TV characters on package but refuses and claims it’s not nice

CameraShy
CameraShyO'Connor 2602, ACT

Prompt service and good price

Good selection of size options for Xylimelts, which are an excellent product for dry mouth. Very efficient despatch of goods - same day as order. I have placed several orders with this company and they are very reliable.

Nicki
NickiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Xylimelts are amazing

This product is perfect for what I need, I have an autoimmune condition that causes extremely dry mouth. Xylimelts used every night maintain moisture to help get a better nights sleep.

kathleen
kathleenPerth, WA

Suffered from dry mouth for years xylimelts helpful

only been using xylimelts for less then a month at night and my mouth is moist in the morning and is still moist the rest off the day. I`m happy with that so far.

Xlyimelts. Can’t live without them.

Xylimelrs are a Great product, especially for those suffering with burning mouth syndrome due to peri menopause. Great service. Every time. Well done. Can’t live without them. Keep up the great work.

Catherine K.
Catherine K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A good product.

I use xylimelts for dry mouth at night, they help me sleep and keep my mouth fresh and moist. I can’t have a good nights sleep without them. Very happy with them.

Michelle
MichelleMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Xylimelts at My Oral Care

The Trial pack of Xylimelts I ordered from My Oral Care have been amazing and have solved my dry mouth problem while using my BiPap therapy at night. Highly recommend!

Great product

Great product and a brilliant price and fast delivery Very happy and will continue to buy from here. I do recommend this site. thanks you very much very very happy