My Oral Care

My Oral Care

Jen Z

Jen ZIllawarra, NSW

Xylimelts - a saviour

Suffering from an autoimmune disease that causes chronic dry mouth, especially at night, I was desperate to find something to help.
I heard of Xylimelts and the company I purchased them from, My Oral scare, through a support group.
I ordered online and the product arrived within days.
Although a little pricey, the product has been an absolute godsend. I’m able to sleep without waking up with my lips stuck to my teeth and I’m less worried about tooth damage now that I’ve found an effective treatment.
My only complaint is the price but it’s such a good product, I’ll definitely purchase again, despite the cost.

A unique excellent product

This is a necessary product for those who suffer from dry mouth due to medication or other health issues. Xylimelts work really well .I use one at night not only does it allow you to sleep without waking with a dry mouth they also keep the Ph balance in your mouth so that you don't get decays due to the dry mouth

Teresa. WA.

Teresa. WA.Perth, WA

Xylimelts have saved my mouth & teeth.

I suffer from dry mouth due to the medication I take.
Now I hav found Xylimelts. OMG, they really work & last for hours. When MY ORAL CARE get the Xylimelt Chewing-Gum in stock, I will be ordering some of those for sure.
MY ORAL CARE order was delivered within 2 days. Now that is amazing!!
Many thanks.

An excellent product

I use xylimelts every night for Sjogren’s Syndrome. I can recommend it. My Oral Care site is easy to use and delivery is prompt. Have spoken to them in person and found them very helpful.

Very helpful for my husband

I’ve now found a local dental practice to buy your product in, I don’t like ordering online, old fashioned but.... they xylimelts are great for my husbands dry mouth problem

Happy Grandma

Happy GrandmaDarling Downs, QLD

Prompt reliable deliveries.

Ordering on line was straight forward. The products arrived promptly. What more could you ask. Thank you for the trouble free and simple process. Xylimelts do the trick. Great product.

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mouth melts

Great product for dry mouth. Xylimelts are easy to use. Just put one or two inside the mouth on the gum line to keep the mouth moist during sleep. I wouldn't be without them.

Craig

CraigSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic

Fantastic product. I suffer severe dry mouth following radiation treatment & hadn't been able to find anything that would help for any length of time. Now I have with xyliments. Thankyou

Frances S.

Frances S.Victoria

Wonder Melts

This product is perfect for my dry month needs. I suffer with Sjogens Syndrome & on top of that l take medication that makes my mouth extremely dry. Xyilmetls works wonders. I ran out of my supply a while back & have been meaning to order more. Iol l forgot where l got them. Thank you I can order now & I do remember the price was good the service as excellent & the staff very friendly .

Find out how My Oral Care compares to other Dental Services

This product has changed the quality of my life for the better

I am now 92 years old and suffering the effects from dry mouth as a result of chemo therapy 25 years ago. Denta-med has improved the quality of my life. I can now speak, eat and sleep more comfortably.
It is the best product I have tried and I will continue to use it.

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Xylimelts Excellent

Xylimelts are excellent in giving relief for dry mouth syndrome, easy to use and I get immediate relief. I use 2 of a night and they keep the dry mouth away and I get a good nights sleep. I use them of a day if required and for me they are the best.

Alim

AlimPerth, WA

XyliMelts

This product was recommended by my Oral Specialist for my extreme dry mouth condition which impaired my sleep pattern. I found XyliMelts and have not regretted using these oral adhering discs for about 7 months. My sleep has been reinstated. Great product!

Xylimelts

Couldn’t do without XyliMelts. I use them every day for medication-induced dry mouth. My medication is life changing, so Xylimelts are essential. Both mild mint and mint free are pleasant tasting. Online ordering from myoralcare is easy and delivery is fast.

Pauline

PaulineQueensland

Xylimelts

Excellent to assist dry mouth for those with sleep apnoea which I live with and have found this product very beneficial. A couple of friends with Sjogren syndrome have benefited also. They would also assist those on medications which dry the mouth . Great product for difficult conditions

what a life saver

my dentist recommended xylimelts for my dry mouth, as nothing i tried helped. From the first night of use i t couldnt believe when i woke up with a moist mouth for the first time in 5 years. What a life saver, no more reaching for the water during the night. I have stocked up with these, as i live in n.s.w. I cannot get them here, I order them on line from vic. will never stop using them. my dentist is very happy with results

XylimeltsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Xylimelts are “the best”

I was introduced to Xylimelts by my dentist because I suffer from Dry Mouth. They are a life saver and I use them nightly and will continue until I die - which is 20 years away incidentally! I order them direct and would you believe that one day they arrived the same day but usually the next.
Well done.

SallyGW

SallyGWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Xyliments give great relief from dry mouth!

Xyliments were recommended to me by another member of a peer support group for Sjögren's syndrome - my symptoms include dry mouth and dry eyes which can be really troublesome. I was waking up at least 4 or 5 times every night with a very dry mouth. I ordered Xylimelts from MyOralCare and they arrived in good time. From the first night of using Xylimelts my mouth has been much more comfortable and I rarely wake up with a dry mouth so am sleeping more soundly. This product is really effective, no other products I tried before have helped my dry mouth like this!

Merryl

MerrylSouthern and Hills, SA

These Xylimelts Really Work

I am a Chronic Insomniac which is not helped by my Chronic Dry Mouth Syndrome
I found Xylimelts at My Oral Care and I followed the easy instructions on the bottle and now I can get several hours of uninterrupted sleep....so nice

Xylimelts from my oral care are exceptional

My prosthodontist recommended Xylimelts for a really dry mouth. It is an amazing product and has helped me enormously. I now sleep through the night again, where I was waking up several times to rinse my mouth. It is easy to purchase through My Oral Care and is delivered to my front door post free within days. A good company to deal with.