smile.com.au

smile.com.au

See the Best Health Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by smile.com.au

Bernard Smith
Bernard SmithGippsland, VIC

Don't know why I didn't do it earlier..

I really think that this is a no brainer. It's so good.

You can register so easily ( we actually made it a joint account for the two of us so we both save ).
Very easy to use and the savings are great as is the price.
The interface is simple to use and it makes arranging an appointment much less stressful when you know that it's already discounted at the dentist.

Emma L.
Emma L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Necessity.

Very handy to have.
Not wasting to hey on things I don't need.
Great discount
Huge selection of dentists to choose from
Reception is lovely very friendly.
I will definitely recommend to familu and family

Useless dont bother

Tried getting info of this product. Must use email or live chat, no customer service cant speak to someone.Totally useless if you want to talk to them. Sounds dodgy. Dont bother

Tanieqa M.
Tanieqa M.South East Queensland, QLD

Have Saved about $400 so far

Must say.. I'm a bit skeptical about costs and benefits when it comes to health cover BUT smile has already paid for itself within my first visit to the private dentist I use. And what's even better is you can generally use it with any other health covers you may have to find the best savings for you! I've also recommended it to my friend and family!!!

Find out how smile.com.au compares to other Health Services

Good dental work. Pleasant staff. Timely service and was able to get my appointment when needed. They were able to change the day and time to an earlier one with no issues.

Definitely worth the money

Definitely worth it for anyone who has more than an annual checkup. I have only had the membership for 6-8 weeks and already have saved more than the joining fee after needing quite a few fillings and possibly a crown in the future.

2 year Membership was available immediately and have saved min. 15% of each dental visit so far (approx $200-300 over several visits) - and have found a fantastic dentist in my area as well

Very happy!!

Great

Great company saved alot of money, and will definitely use again in the future
Not to expensive to renew every year either will be using for many future dentist visits in the future

ceejay
ceejaySouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy to save

A simple annual fee saves my family money at the dentist every visit. It is easy to sign up and use. My dentist recommended me to use this and they can tell you the difference each visit. I dont think it shows up instantly, but if you ask they will tell you.

Katrina R
Katrina RCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy and great value cover

Easy and great value cover, although it is hard to find out what you are saving- all other previous covers told my savings upon receipt.

For the price... If the yearly fee can be covered in the first visit or two and then save money with all the rest, then it is well worth it.

eugsysoev
eugsysoevSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very easy insurance

Really affordable and saves your money. My dentist recommended Smile and I didn't regret :) Don't hesitate, take it. I plan to make it as a family dental insurance for my wife and three kids.

Mitchell
MitchellPerth, WA

Good Alternative To Dental Insurance!

I was looking for a cheaper way to still get cover at the dentist and Smile was the answer. Insurance is complicated and so much hidden things in the policy, Smile is just easy and good value for money.

Saved us hundreds on our dentist bills

For less than 100 dollars per year, this is a very good deal as we saved hundreds on our dental bills last year when my husband and I both went for a cleanup, needed a filling replaced and other minor things.

Easy Insurance and No Worries

Smile is an excellent Teeth Health Insurance - I can not get over how easy this is to use. Have been with Smile for many years now and they take care of everything and you benefit every visit to the dentist - I highly recommend Smile to anyone

Foodtrapmumma
FoodtrapmummaNorth Queensland, QLD

Rewards

The rewards system is a great new addition from Smiles. Taking out dental cover has saved our family hundreds of dollars already. Take a look at their handy fee chart to see what you could save.

Jill
JillWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Huge saving

I am a pensioner, so need to save where I can. Smile has helped me to do that. Wish I had joined sooner.
Very happy with the dental care I have received so far.