smile.com.au

smile.com.au

4.5 from 1,387 reviews

Pleasantly surprised!

Hubby saved $167 on first visit to dentist & has now got the opportunity to get some long overdue dental work done thanks to a saving of over $500 - membership cost us $150 for 2 years - do the math!

There when I need it

Perfect for my needs. I chipped one of my fillings and they fixed it with a cleaning at a discount thanks to smile.com.au. As knock on wood I only need preventative cleans, this serves me well.

Best Dental Assistance

Have been a member now for a few years and the savings are quite significant. Probably would not have had some cosmetic changes to my teeth without smile com.au. Great savings on all dental services.

perfect for my little family

Combining smile.com.au with my family's private health insurance takes the hesitation out of taking the entire family for a checkup or additional work. Our local dentist keeps our card on file & makes it very easy to remember & use.

Great idea!

I love this concept of a dental health club! With no private health insurance going to the dentist is now so much more affordable my me and my family. Thankyou

We appreciate your wonderful review, Karyn! We’re so glad that we could help you achieve the smile you deserve. Keep smiling!

Smile.com.au

Too good to be true- what’s the catch?! After speaking with a team member, she reassured me my facts were correct and as for the catch, there was none.
Wonderful customer service and a deal you can’t refuse! Sign up and begin receiving benefits immediately !

We appreciate your fantastic feedback, Josie! We’re on a mission to make quality dental care more accessible for the people of Australia. It’s always wonderful to hear that we’re providing great service to members such as yourself. Enjoy your day!

Great benefits

Just joined at recommendation of family. I love how you can use this product and still get discounts with other health insurance that you have. I went to one of the dentists coveres by Smile and they are also amazing. Definitely recommens this product.

Thank you for your amazing review! We love hearing great things about our fantastic smile.com.au approved dentists. Happy to hear that you benefit twice over with smile.com.au and your health insurance. Keep smiling!

Alternative to extras health cover

I received about 20% discount using my smile card. Once my husband and children visit the dentist once we will have saved more than the membership fee. If we all go more than once a year we save quite a bit.

Thank you for your fantastic review, Sally! It’s wonderful to hear that you received significant discount with smile.com.au. We’re on a mission to make quality dental care more accessible for the people of Australia Keep saving!

Fast and easy

Once you join your membership is active no waste time
With Nice benefits cover all family and add More bonus
I hope more clinics join to smile.com.au
As there service is wonderful and help a lot

We appreciate your great feedback! We currently have more than 2000 approved dentists across Australia. We continue to partner with more quality approved dentists who support our mission of making quality dental care more accessible for the people of Australia. Have a fantastic day!

Saved us so much already ! We love it

I had to get an emergency tooth extraction . We signed up to smile.com.au an hour before my appt and was able to get the benefits straight away. Saved us so much money .

Thank you for sharing your fantastic experience with us, Esther! One of the best things about smile.com.au is that there are absolutely no waiting periods. You can simply set up your cover and benefit immediately. Enjoy your day!

Lots of Savings for a Small Outlay...

Smile.com.au provides substantial discounts on each dental bill (at participating Dentists) but is very low cost. Our family of 4 has 2 years cover with Smile for only $169 - and we have had significant savings after only 1 visit for each of our children. This cover pays for itself and is a fantastic option for those who can't afford private health insurance or extras. We use it in addition to our health cover. It really is excellent value. Just ensure that the dentist you visit is part of the Smile Network. I can't recommend it highly enough.

We appreciate your great feedback, Michelle! So happy to hear that you’ve had significant savings after the first visit. Unlike health insurance, smile.com.au dental cover has absolutely no waiting periods, benefit limits or treatment exclusions! This means that you will certainly benefit with smile.com.au in situations where your insurance will not cover you, such as if you are restricted by waiting periods or have exceeded your benefit limits. Keep saving!

Loyal for years - saved a tonne!

If other dental clinics are also as loyal to keep rewarding SMILE customers, then it must be worth it.
Highly recommend, especially as private health insurance costs are on the up!

Thank you for your lovely feedback! We partner only with fantastic, quality approved dentists who support our mission of making quality dental care more accessible for the people of Australia. Have a wonderful day!

Smiling all the way to the dentist..

Great service for any dental work. Big discounts on treatments with speedy & very helpful staff at "Smile.com.au". Any concerns are sorted very efficiently. I am very happy with this company "Smile.com.au" and have recommended it to all my family & friends. Very resonable fee's and it would be hard to find a better company than this. Very happy customer.Thankyou Smile.com.au.

We appreciate your kind words, Stephanie! It’s wonderful to hear that you recommend us to your family and friends. We’re happy that you’re happy. Keep smiling!Great service needs to be reconized & "smile.com" is on the top of my list, thañkyou.

Great savings

I used my smile card for the first time and got great savings! well worth the money! will be using my card with all future treatments! highly recommended, can use at such a wide range of dentists.

Thank you for your wonderful review, Cass! It’s fantastic to hear that we’ve helped you save on your dental work. We truly appreciate your support of our mission of making quality dental care more accessible for the people of Australia. Keep saving!

Fantastic!

Smile is such a great product that has saved us money and our Smile dentist is so gentle and caring. We do honestly rate Smile as great value for money!

We appreciate your fantastic review, Jeanne! We love hearing great things about our amazing smile.com.au approved dentists. We partner with quality approved dentists who support our mission of making quality dental care more accessible for the people of Australia. Keep smiling!

Almost unbelievable

Highly recommend getting Smile. I already saved more than I paid(for Smile) on my two dentist visits.
There are no catches when you sign up(or at least I didn't see any) while signing up. You can start reaping the benefits straight away(this is a life saver!), no waiting periods.

Thank you for the recommendation, Ramindjerit! Indeed, one of the best things about our dental cover is that there are no waiting periods. Wonderful to hear that you already saved more than what you paid for the membership. Keep saving!

Absolutely perfect product

My family has had smile for a few years during that period of time we have saved so much by having smile, without smile I would not of been able to afford to have my top plate made . The fact that you can also use your health care insurance is another massive plus.highly recommend

Thank you for sharing your fantastic experience with us! We’re on a mission to make quality dental care more accessible for the people of Australia. – So glad to hear that you saved so much as a member of smile.com.au. Keep saving!

THIS IS GOOD AND NOT EXPENSIVE

I have used the dentist for inspection and clean and whitening and fluoride cover.
The Dentist was in the next suburb.
I called Smile about my coverage and spoke to a very friendly and polite and informative lady.
She is sending me information on what I can be covered for and an estimate.
And where to have my procedure>

Thank you for your kind words, Rick! We’re on a mission to make quality dental care more accessible for the people of Australia. It’s always fantastic to hear that we’re helping wonderful members such as yourself. Keep smiling!

Buyer beware. Only want your money - do not provide any service to customers

Advertising indicates it's a one year service. Think again - they lock you in for life. I was surprised to see another charge on our credit card yesterday. When I called the team to rectify - they said they had sent an email to say they will charge us for another year. No email received. They will continue to charge your credit card, as they only want your money. Regarding discounts, they suggest up to 40% this is not the case. This has been confirmed by our dentist aswell. It's more like 10% discount at most 15% - if I were you I would not give them your credit card details. They have no interest in customers whatsoever. When I asked to speak to a manager, [name removed] said he is the manager. He doesn't report to anyone. I suggested everyone reports to someone. His words " the board of Directors are not interested in any feedback from their clients". To me, that says - it's all about profits. Buyer beware!!!!

Disappointed

We finally got to use our smile cover. Husband went to an approved smile dentist had to have a big filling as he broke his tooth, with x-rays and we were charged $389, Invoice showed nothing on our discount so asked him to call up and check what we got back. We were told $6. That’s it $6!!! Really really disappointed. This is when you need the discount. It’s not everyday you need major dental work done. I will use again to hopefully get some of my money back but won’t be resigning up again if this is all you get.

What percentage do you get off various items?
You can get up to 40% off.Can you give me more information on specific rebates for various services

Do Smile cover full or partial dentures?
https://www.smile.com.au/dental-treatments/dentures#7 Check out the website. CheersHi Char, Thank you for your question. We hope you're well! Dentures are definitely covered by smile.com.au! One of the best things about smile.com.au is that there are absolutely no treatment exclusions. With smile.com.au, you'll save at least 15% and up to 40% off every dental treatment, every time you visit a smile.com.au approved dentist. Rest assured, you are certainly guaranteed to benefit with smile.com.au on all dental treatments performed by a smile.com.au approved dentist - including dentures! If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly team on 1300 238 648 or at contact@smile.com.au. Have a wonderful day Char!How about adult Invisalign?

Hello, Does this cover work on top of the private health insurance with dental extras? Thanks.
Yes. You can’t swipe the Smile card at clinic but a cheaper rate applies. You pay it first and claim it through online of your health fund.Hi Mandar, You can certainly use your smile.com.au cover in conjunction with private health insurance to benefit twice, stretch out your dental extras, and even reduce your gap! It's as easy as showing your smile.com.au card at your appointment with an approved dentist to reduce your treatment fees on the spot. You can then swipe your private health insurance card through HICAPS to claim your rebate to benefit twice over! That's great news! If you visit a smile.com.au dentist who is also your private health fund's preferred provider dentist, in many cases, you will still benefit more by using smile.com.au and then claiming your rebate. Simply present both cards at the practice and ask to be charged the lower of the two options, then swipe your health fund card through HICAPS. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly Member Team on 1300 238 648 or at contact@smile.com.au. Keep smiling!