4.5 from 1,724 reviews

4.5

1,724 reviews
Carla

CarlaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The cheapest way to go to the dentist

Since we signed up with smile, we have reduced our dental bills considerably. Excellent service and easy to find practitioners around the town. We as a family highly recommended this insurance

Phillip

PhillipSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dental discount

The high cost of any dental work in Australia can be a serious consideration before going to a dentist. The repair of a chipped tooth ended up costing me over $1000, so the discount helped cover some of the fees.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Super Friendly and Professional

I was researching dentist in my local area and I came across a link to smile.com.au. As I do not currently have private health cover I was keen to save myself a few dollars on my dental care. It turned out that one of my local dentists is a member of smile.com.au. I liked the idea of paying a fee upfront that entitled me to a good size discount on any dental work for the next 12 months. The whole thing was easy to set up and all the people I have dealt with have been super friendly and professional. Going to the dentist can be an expensive exercise but its a lots less painful when I get a minimum 25% discount.

Betty van

Betty vanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This product has proved invaluable

I have saved $$$ with Smile, just over the last year - it has proved to be invaluable! The dentist is great and my premium was redeemed at my very first visit!

Perfect service, friendly staff, very modern dentist clinic

Our whole family have gone for a clean/polish with a check up. Both my daughter and I need some fillings and husband needs a bit more work done.
We have found the staff to be so helpful and friendly and for the first time felt very comfortable in going to the dentist. We have saved almost our membership value already, highly recommend.

Adrian

AdrianDarling Downs, QLD

Great service, price and expertize

I had 2 crowns, a filling and cleaning done - all at reduced prices. The dentist took several 3D x-rays and talked me through every step. He used a non-injection anesthetic. Very professional work by all at the clinic.

PukPuk

PukPukGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Small cost, Can be of big benefit

My full private health dental cover is a small fraction of actual costs. Smile reduces the up front cost at my dentist. The Heatlh Cover refund stays the same. Winner.

Elisabeth

ElisabethGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not able to use yet!

Because of COVID19 I have not been able to visit a dentist yet in Melbourne.
Hopefully I will be able to do so soon as I genuinely need some work done!

martin

martinHunter Region, NSW

not happy

i joined smile after being told if i went to a smile approved dentist in which i have done that i could combine smile and bupa together my bill would be reduced not so according to this dentist i can only use bupa and was told if i use both smile &bupa i would be double dipping so i have been duped by smile and will be seeking my money back. thanku martin

Pip W.

Pip W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best cover I have for the family

Took this in addition to health insurance and this was the best cover for the family as due to Covid cancelled health insurance. Family of 6 and constant dental this has been great

Anthony

AnthonyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Alternative to Private Cover

Have only used once.
Rebates were not as much as Private Insurers but premiums were cheaper.
Adequate cover for single adult.
I will review my cover to see if it can be tailored better.

ukeribah

ukeribahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you!

For someone who visits the dentist every six months and with no dental cover, Smile has helped me financially. Being a pensioner I am very happy to have this help.

Cheap Peace of Mind

Without having expensive health cover, smile.com.au provides peace of mind by providing reductions in dental bills without paying much for the benefit. This bit added because I made my point and these guys have a stupid rule requiring at least thirty words.

Greytonsal

GreytonsalIsaacs 2607, ACT

Such a great product!

I have recently had to have some major restoration work on my teeth, which can be expensive. Smile helped cushion the blow! It is easy and inexpensive to join and their chosen dentists are great! Relieved I am a member!

Great

Efficient and effective, easy to use and understand. Great value and convenient, able to use local dentists. Reminders also helpful. Plain and simple programme with benefits that are simple to obtain.

Find out how smile.com.au compares to other Health Services

Good value for your money

"Smile" takes a bit of the ouch out of the overall cost of your dental work. The membership costs are very reasonable making it a very viable proposition as we all need to minimise our outlays where ever possible.

Silvana W

Silvana WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great savings!

With every visit, I get a 10+% discount. This quickly adds up to 40 or 50 dollars. It's worth it. One of those memberships which is really worthwhile. Highly recommended.

MARGARET SHEPHERDSON

MARGARET SHEPHERDSONSouth West, WA

Great savings

I certainly have saved only I don't know exactly how much because it doesn't state on my accounts how much before and after Smile discounts are applied. Be very nice to have it outlined

Jenny

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Money saving , great !!

A great money saver even though I have private health insurance, so easy and not expensive to sign up I have recommended to my friends and family thank you Smile

Jacqui