Silva B

Silva BVictoria

not sure it was worth joining smile

Discounted amount charged was only a few dollars less than without it. Was very happy with dentists service but still thinking it was not worth joining smile as their advertised details did not add up to reality.

John C.

John C.South East Queensland, QLD

One of the worst experiences

Joey

JoeyIllawarra, NSW

Unorganised and little bit suspicious at times

My dental clinic did not provide the smile.com-discount. I asked smile.com and they said they would review. Then no response for over 3-weeks, I am still waiting to receive reimbursement.

Nat

NatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unsatisfied

The whole appointment was rushed and poor advice given. I went for a check up and a clean, however the clean was rushed and was not completed properly so now I have to pay for another clean. I also need a small filling in a rear wisdom tooth, however I was advised that it would be difficult to fill so I should get it pulled out instead. I have since had a 2nd opinion from a more competent dentist.

Plenty to Smile About

Only been a member for a few months. Found a terrific dentist and have saved mega bucks on a couple of procedures already. Couldn’t be happier with both the SMILE dentist and my cover.

Marc

MarcMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No pain, no complaints

Gentle, caring and considerate. Clear consultation the whole way and cost effective. Even with "smile" cover, I was expecting it to be far more expensive than it was highly recommended.

Carole

Carole

Great Dental Treatment

I had 3 teeth removed and a new upper denture and saved a great deal of money. My dentist was kind, caring and provided excellent information. I recommend taking the time to find a Smile Dental Practice in your area.

Mark

MarkWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Works well

A lot cheaper than other dentists - good service too. The whole process couldn't have been smoother.
Will be renewing yearly as it is a pretty good option for lower cost dental care.

Michael A.

Michael A.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

False teeth

Researched the cost of new upper false teeth and after checking and then joining smile and they saved me a $1000. This is a great result and very happy with the result

Good option

I usually get tooth cleaning and it reduces the price a bit. It's helped, but I wouldn't say it replaces a dental cover. Otherwise helpful for a bit of a discount for general dental services.

Can't Wait To Try It

Customer service was perfect. She was very nice and explained everything very clearly. She was very nice to my kids too.

Thank you smiles. I can't wait to try them on. Thank you for the FREE Whitener as well.

Deborah Kinglake

Deborah KinglakeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I have tried to contact Smiles.com.au No Answer!

I booked with a dentist believing they were connected to smiles.com...
I had a partial cap treatment, only to find they are NO longer connected to Smiles.com.au. so I had to pay full price.
But Smiles advertises that they are??? I tried to contact Smiles to understand what happened..THEY DIDN'T RESPOND.
I then emailed them to have my membership reversed (or at least one year repaid) again no return email or call, though they say they will.
Just repeated automated email advertising themselves....
What is this? It seems like a scam?
Do I have to go to the Ombudsman to get my money back?
Don't do the 2 year offer & always check the doctor is connected to Smiles... I called around & found their reduction isn't as much as they say!

Good Dental service

Good service that is fit for purpose. It has reduced my dental visit costs. I would recommend joining smile to my friends. I have used this service on many occasions.

Monica H.smile.com.au

Great savings every visit and for a minimal outlay per year.

I have had a lot of dental work done over the last few years and being a smiles member has saved me a lot of money and stress. I would not be without it now that I have had it.

yvonne pearce

yvonne pearceSouth East Queensland, QLD

just like insurance

It is a good idea to take out this type of insurance especially if you do not have health insurance as dental costs can be large and this lessens the pain so to speak especially if you need extensive work like a root canal done. Handy to have.

Find out how smile.com.au compares to other Health Services

Help me affordably pay for my dental work

Since joining smile I’ve had to do a lot of work on my teeth and being a member of smile helped ease the financial strain that the dentist can give you. I’ve been able to get dental work done that I’ve been putting off for a long time and I’ve never felt more comfortable about my teeth.

D Kidd

D KiddSouth East Queensland, QLD

Peace of mind

Great service that saves me money while still getting the dental care I want at my the dentist of my choice. I highly
recommend Smile and their team. I am a satisfied customer

Juliane

JulianeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smile.com.au makes you smile more!

I love smile.com.au. I had a crown recently and paid half of what I did a year previously before joining Smile. A big saving. My husband also had teeth whitening and saved hundreds thanks to Smile.

BooBoo

BooBooWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Hmm. You asked for it!

I received an email asking for me to place a review.... here goes.
My “Smile” dentist, has recently closed. No warning, half way through orthodontist treatment for my son. Practice is closed - overnight.
There are no more dentists in the area with smile. I tried to ring them but they weren’t answering the phone. I am paying for cover that I cannot use.
Not sure what to do.
Wouldn’t recommend their customer service at all. Discounts on services are difficult to ascertain - dentists are so expensive anyway - not sure it is value for money. Particularly if there are no dentists available in the area!!!!!

No Smile