4.5 from 1,624 reviews

finally an affordable dental cover

With private health covers extreme prices I couldn’t afford to have basic dental treatments, until I discovered smile dental, now I can afford to finally start going to the dentist on a regular basis without getting hit hard on the pocket. Fantastic prices and affordable plans for everyone.

Wendy

WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

So glad I have Smile insurance

My dentist got me in the very same day when I rang with a severe toothache. Turned out I needed an emergency root canal. I don’t have private health insurance. So pleased I have Smile to help with the cost.

Nathalie

NathalieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great value for money

Great option to have if you don’t have a private health insurance. It doesn’t cost much and the list of approved dentist are long to choose from. Thank you very much.

kyosanim65

kyosanim65Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Investment

We don't have private health cover due to the extreme ridiculous cost and paying for things we will never use, however, this we have used and has been a saver.

Barb M.

Barb M.Far North Queensland, QLD

Smile it's contagious

I love the little bit extra we get back for just the few dollar's we pay each year. Would recommend to everybody. The dentist we visit is lovely and automatically puts claim through,

Happy

HappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Would totally recommend it

We are more than happy with this service as it has saved us thousands of dollars since joining. We are at the age of getting many crowns so all adds up.

Wouldnt go elsewhere.

Was very apprehensive regarding my appt. due to bad experience when younger.
Fantastic experience now with all staff and treatments. Ongoing work to be done.
Very relaxed about it. No problems now.

clogs of old

clogs of oldVictoria

Nice to deal with

Magnificent attitude from the dentist and staff ,should be more of this type of dentistry,only one set back I don,t know how much I saved.? perhaps at the next visitation .

Kathryn W.

Kathryn W.South East Queensland, QLD

Best value cover a must

I’m so impressed.I’ve saved 3 times as much as my premium in the first two months I’m so happy to have Smile cover thanks Kathy W from Sunshine Coast QLD

Harley

HarleySydney, NSW

Love smile

I shopped around for a quote on very expensive dental work and found smile.com.au - a local dentist was recommended and the savings were amazing, would definitely recommend to young people

Great discount on treatments

I shopped around for quotes on dental work and found the participating smile.com.au dentist practice much better priced than any others. Being on a pension every dollar saved counts these days.

Dorrie Fitzpatrick

Dorrie FitzpatrickSydney, NSW

Great prices for great service

For what you pay, which is a very small fee, you still recieve excellent service. I've never had a problem with any of my treatments. Would definintely recommend anyone to join.

Cher

CherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service makes life liveable

Smile has made my life financially liveable by making dental care more affordable. Choosing my own dentist is a big bonus to be in smile. I like being reminded when my subscription is due

Christine

ChristineSouth Australia

Easy, simple and guaranteed discount.

I have been with Smile for a number of years now. Much cheaper and easier to use than private health ‘extras’ and guaranteed discount. Very happy to have found them.

Happy mum

I was very happy with the dentist i saw and received a discount on my first appointment that was greater than the cost of the cover. Tge total discounts I received added up to a substantial amount. My circumstances changed recently and i was able to qualify for free dental instead. After a couple of months during which i had not used the benefit and had forgotten about it mostly I received an email warning me i was going to be charged for the next years coverage in two weeks time. No longer needing the cover i rang smile and a helpful staff member cancelled the auto renewal and my coverage in a matter of minutes. I am very happy with every aspect of this service.

Karyn

KarynWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I am so happy to have joined Smile :) the discounts are great and I love the staff at my Local Dentist :)

Excellent staff and my dentist is very caring and courteous.The discounts on my treatment is excellent ,I am no longer nervous when going for my appointment ,Thank you Viva Dental .

AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Not going to join.

After reading several reviews on whether it is worth joining smile.com.au, it does not sound safe to or guarantee value for money.
So NO SALE to me.
I will pay my excess to the dentist so they can hopefully give more AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS work and an income.

R. RyanSydney

Fraudulent - Scam auto renewal and false advertising

Similar so many other reviews here, I was also hit by the auto renewal. I had signed up 2 years ago and let my subscription expire in 2018. i thought it was fine until they had charged another fee in 2019. They cannot explain this discrepancy and declined to provide a refund. I tried to investigate where these charges had come from and their email notifying me of the renewal had gone to my spam, even though their promotions continue to go to my inbox. They claim you save 15-40% off your dental service - this is not true. Dentists generally provide a package deal for general check up/clean services for those that do not have private health insurance. Scans are not included for the discount so you can expect to pay full price.

Monica H.smile.com.au

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We would love to look into this for you. We've sent you a message.

Gareth

GarethGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smile.com.au review

I couldn't be happier - and have a big smile to go with it.
Finding and signing up with smile.com.au has saved me in a couple of ways. much reduced financial cost at no impact of service AND just as importantly - reduced my anxiety at facing considerable costs for unplanned procedures. It is so worth signing up

Rosali Alvero

Rosali Alveroasked

Other than stating that Smile.com.au dental cover is for under 100/yr, I would like to know before I join exactly how much membership in this plan will cost me. And how do I pay this membership fee?

Happy mum

79 for single cover, 89 for sole parent or couple 99 for a family. I believe was only By credit or debit no cash option. The cover cost is on the first page of the website you just have to keep scrolling down.

Hi Rosalie,

Hope you're having a great day to smile about!

Here's a link to our website showing annual and bi-annual membership fees. This page will also provide you a link to join. - https://www.smile.com.au/join/1

Keep smiling!

Debi

Debiasked

Firstly are there any dentists in my area covered under smile.com.au my postcode is 5540.
Secondly, if I join smile.com.au, can I still get my benifits back from my private health

Andy

I don’t know. I don’t work for smile.com.au

Ripped offasked

Hi Smile SCAM team
Do you have any actual dentists working in your company? Or is it completely staffed by marketing monkeys?

Get an answer from our members and smile.com.au representatives