4.5 from 1,563 reviews

See the Best Health Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,104

Problems

Trying to claim a visit. First dentist didn't accept my e card. Because it was on my phone. Then smiles are telling me this dentist part of their group, even though I had asked the dentist before booking my last appointment. and they said they were, and their Smiles logo is clearly shown on the front of the store

Pommy

PommySouth East Queensland, QLD

A fantastic way of achieving goals at an affordable price.

As a parent of teenage boys who are constantly being reminded to look after their teeth and oral hygiene, I wish I could have had the same guidance as I was growing up.
To be able to achieve my goals at an affordable price is fantastic. Yes, I wish I didn't need dental treatment but I do. I would be unable to do so in my current situation without the benefits of this produvt.

Jarrod

JarrodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and affordable

Smile is a great and affordable dental insurance in which you can see the benefits and cost savings when visiting a dentist. Signing up online is a very easy process

Richard M.

Richard M.South East Queensland, QLD

Smile is a great option for affordable Dental Care

Lack of Assistance Programs in Dental Care results in many people avoiding going to the Dentist due to cost. Smile is an affordable pathway to good dental care and hygiene which is essential to good health! :-)

feedback

product is amazing and great value. Fantastic information from the dentists and great rebates. I was very impressed with the smile membership. This is such a great opportunity to go see the dentist

Bec

BecSouth East Queensland, QLD

I really appreciate SMILE

Smile has actually saved myself and my partner a large amount of money. Im so thankful that I found SMILE and recommend it to everyone I know. Thank you, Smile! You have indeed left a smile on my face

Nickie Griffin

Nickie GriffinDarling Downs, QLD

Yay for Smile!

Smile has been fantastic for me. Thanks so much guys for everything you have helped me with. Great company and fantastic service even in rural areas still managed to find a great dentist.

Yes I saved money at the Dentist

My wife found a great Dentist in Morphett Vale for some major dental work. She is extremely professional, caring and customer focussed. The difference between the first invoice amount and the discount after joining Smile was significant. I would recommend Smile to anyone who doesn't have private fund insurance due to ease of joining and small yearly cost.

Atko
Atko

Thanks for your reply and the opportunity to improve my wife's smile.

Raden

RadenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smile makes health insurance worth it

If your dentist is part of the Smile network, and you visit them regularly, getting a Smile membership is a no brainer. To make the most out of your membership, it pays to plan ahead and know exactly what you need.

Kevin C

Kevin CCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Easy, Efficient

I have only used Smile once since joining but the dentist smile facility was easy to use and effecient to receive the rebate.
Very impressed with the system and appreciate the savings.

Monica H.smile.com.au

Smile is great value for money

I get smile for my partner and I. We saved over $500 in the first year we got it, in the 2nd year Ive already saved over $50 great work

Lorraine Hunter

Lorraine HunterSouth East Queensland, QLD

great value

great savings with a small premium, would recommend this, a must have if you value your teeth and pocket!! Smile.com.au will most definitely save you much expense as well as your teeth!! Lots to smile about!!

Cost me Cheaper at my Actual Dentist

Didn't even realize when i signed up with Smile.com.au that my actual dentist was part of their plan. WOW is all I can say. Not only do I recommend smile but I also recommend my dentist. :)

Evelyn C.

Evelyn C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worth it

I had lots of issues with my teeth growing up and see the dentist frequently. Having smile insurance has helped me saved a lot from my visits. I have moved to different areas in the last few years and I am grateful that a lot of local dentists are part of the program as well. That has been very helpful. So worth the price for the cover received.

Lyn Brighouse

Lyn BrighouseWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Savings....love it!

Joining Smile was fantastic. I couldn't believe the savings. My recent major dental a "crown " literally saved me hundreds of $$ for this procedure being a Smile member.
With only a small premium once a year it is so worth it!! Makes Me SMILE :)

Smiling so far....

Our local dentist are a very friendly team but they are a little unorganised with their appointments at times. The rewards program is a great idea and the savings have been worth while.

Verinia

VeriniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dental cover review

Real savings and the amount you save is generous. Super friendly dental team. I'm using it for myself and son. I've avoided the dentist because it's so expensive but now I'm saving money.

Lynda

LyndaSydney, NSW

Savings

Not sure if this saves us any money at all, the theory is good but still seems to cost more than anticipated. Not that impressed with the savings, they seem to be minimal.

Michael

MichaelNarrabundah 2604, ACT

Happy with Smile

My son and I have used the services of a Smile dentist several times in the last few years and we've always seen decent discounts. This especially important to me as I am on a fixed pension.

Kim

KimQueensland

Excellent way to save money

Smile is a really wonderful way of getting fee relief for dental work which normally costs a fortune, the lower price is automatically deducted from my bill with great savings applied.

Sharissa W.

Sharissa W.asked

What would a root canal treatment cost with smile?

Hi Sharissa,

Thank you for your question. We hope you're well.

Below is a link to our website related to root canal:

Keep smiling!

Neil J

Neil Jasked

Good morning I have Private Health cover plus Extras with HCF (currently reviewing cover with a view to changing) and note Smile's "extra dental cover"! We are a couple aged 70 and 71 years and are seeking extra cover for dental. Can you please advise how Smile works in alignment with Private Health providers - with Dental Extra's - Thanks Neil

Margaret
Margaret

They are separate. You will get the Smile reduced prices as well as your HCF rebate, and then you pay the gap. Just remember to go to a Smile member dentist.

Hi Neil,

Thank you for your question! We hope you're well.

You can use smile.com.au dental cover to top up your extras insurance!

Unlike health insurance, smile.com.au dental cover has absolutely no waiting periods, benefit limits or treatment exclusions. This means that you will certainly benefit with smile.com.au in situations where your insurance will not cover you, such as if you are restricted by waiting periods or have exceeded your benefit limits.

You can also use your smile.com.au dental cover in combination with your health insurance to benefit twice over. Simply show your smile.com.au card at your appointment and your treatment fees will be reduced on the spot. You can then swipe your health insurance card through HICAPS to claim your rebate.

However, if you visit a practice that is also a preferred provider with your health fund, show only your smile.com.au card at your appointment and then claim your rebate directly from your health fund. This can significantly minimize your out of pocket expenses and will enable you to receive more treatment within any benefit limits you may have with your health fund.

Enjoy your day!

Riepiyo

Riepiyoasked

Can I use this insurance with any dentist?
Can I use it as a specialist dentist?

JMK
JMK

You can only use Smile with participating Dentists, Google Smile and it will show all the dentists

Hi Riepiyo,

Thank you for your question. We hope you're well!

We partner with fantastic, quality approved dentists who support our mission of making quality dental care more accessible for the people of Australia.

The full list of smile.com.au approved dentist can be found here: https://www.smile.com.au/dentists/.

Have a wonderful day!

Get an answer from our members and smile.com.au representatives

CategoryHealth Services