4.5 from 1,600 reviews

See the Best Health Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,135

chrisandeddy

chrisandeddyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Used to think it was great..

Not so sure anymore. My dentist gives 10% off. My last check up and clean I received $11.60 off. So when I consider what we pay for a couple each year, and all we have is 2 check ups each per year, we only save $46.40. This does not cover what we pay for our Smile membership for a couple. If we have more work done, there is always a 10% saving of their regular fee, but I still can't see that we are getting any value from our Smile membership payment of $89.00. The Smile dental cover guarantees a minimum of 15% up to 40% off dental fees. We're just not getting that.

Wazzie

WazzieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smiling for the great discounts received

The day after joining Smile.com.au I received $835.00 discount on the original quote for a crown. So glad I joined as the benefits are great and I will now be taking advantage of Smile for future check ups.

Fuji

FujiSouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy to join!

I joined smaile.com just 3 minutes before made a payment at my dentist reception and got $50 discount for a check up and cleaning, as I am having regular check up every half year and have some treatment plans for next year the product is beneficial for me.

Two thirty

Two thirtyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Better than health insurance

Discounted dental and a good range of providers! The referred dentist was professional and skilled. Plus Smile can provide a savings report afterwards that you can compare ordinary and Smile prices.

K-Lee

K-LeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great value Dental Plan

This dental plan really does offer value for money! You receive high quality dental care at an extremely affordable price. The discounts for services far outweigh the rebates you may receive from your ancillary plan with a health insurer. The price point for membership, quality of care and peace of mind, really do offer exceptional value.

Great value dental care

Fantastic way to have dental cover and have great teeth. Easy and affordable pricing. Very convenient and amazing offers too. Family value or individual prices. Suits all. Service with a smile

E Stilwell

E StilwellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Dental cover

Smile is very easy to use and has given me substantial savings on needed dental work this year. They offered me a good number of different dentists in my area who I could consult and I was very happy all round.

milescheifetz

milescheifetzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastically Affordable Coverage

So pleased that I don't have to put off regular checks & cleans anymore, now that I have financial assistance. It certainly is a relief, and I need to keep my dental health up at 49!

Monica H.smile.com.au

This is perfect. Cant live without it.

Great discounts. No problems with this crowd. Happy to see that at least 25% discount was taken off my last bill. Smile always keeps its promises and I am always happy to see my costs reduced.

Mary Weiler

Mary WeilerSydney, NSW

Pleasant surprise

After being loyal to health funds over 40 years and not receiving the support or benefits that were supposed to be provided, it was such a pleasant experience when first couple of times using Smile dentist services. As usual I expected a hefty bill but instead found true to their word I was able to keep more in my wallet and looked forward to ny next visit.

Sabz

SabzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is prefect!

Helps me to save a lot of money and I really like the no waiting period.
Hopefully the special price will extend after 2 years.
Highly recommend this to everyone!

ChanPerth

Must know facts - Be aware!

Anna D

Anna D

Great value

Great discounts at lots of dentists around Brisbane using smile insurance. Have not had to use it yet but will come in handy when I get my root canal treatment.

Excellent savings and easy to use

We got smiles when we moved to a new dentist. Was great to receive such a large discount off the initial check and clean for a family of three. Was very easy to use and very useful website to check on your savings.

Gareth

GarethGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love a smile

I have had a wonderful experience with Smile.com.au and easily signed up again for another year. Great benefits- cant recommend enough. Being a member has made such a difference. For such a small charge big discounts at partner dentists.
Wish Id known about smile a lot earlier

Des

DesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great savings and service

This is a fantastic service reduces the price of dental visits by many $$$$. I hadn't been for years as I am very nervous at dentists and found a wonderful dentist in partnership with his brother who are very caring and very good at their jobs. Would not hesitate to recommend Smile

Anne

AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a fantastic idea!

I don't have private health. Smiles is a great way to maintain good oral health for my teeth without costing a fortune. It means I can go to my dentist every six months for a checkup and clean without the worry of a huge bill.

Michael P.

Michael P.Canberra

Absolutely worth it!

We've had this as a couple for a few years now, in lieu of private dental health cover. In that time we've saved at least twice the cost of cover and soon even more as my partner has a root canal treatment, of which Smile will pick up about $600 of. You do have to find a dentist that honours smile (we're in a big city so not that hard), but once you've found one, you're in :-)

Karyn

KarynWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent service

I found the staff were very friendly and I am very happy with such a caring dentist. I am usually a very nervous patient, but I was made to feel very relaxed and comfortable at my appointment ,Thank you to a lovely team at Viva Dental,

Chrissy

ChrissyMelbourne

Definitely worth it!

I have been a Smiles member for a little while and definitely recommend it! The family cost is affordable and you definitely get your moneys worth in discounts when used.

Rainy

Rainyasked

Are the dentists at Wollongong Uni. student dentists or are they fully fledged dentists with years of experience? Also, how do I go about getting my dentist & dental surgeon to become dentists for smile.com.au? Thank you

Hi Rainy!

Thank you for your question. We hope you're well.

smile.com.au has partnered with more than 2,000 fantastic dentists across Australia who share our mission of making quality dental care more accessible for the people of Australia.

We partner with quality approved dentists to ensure that our members have an exceptional experience when they visit the dentist. They undergo stringent quality reviews before they can be approved as a partner of smile.com.au.

Here is the link that you can provide to your dentist if they want to be part of our growing number of Partner Dentists: https://www.smile.com.au/for-dentists/participate/

Rainy

Rainyasked

How much does a root canal cost in the wollongong NSW area

Hi Rainy!

Thank you for your question. We hope you're well.

Here's the link to our website regarding Root Canal Guide: Costs, Process, Risks & More: https://www.smile.com.au/dental-treatments/root-canals

Lidia B.

Lidia B.asked

How much will a dental bridge cost?

Hi Lidia!

Thanks for your question. We hope you're well.

Here's a link to our website regarding Dental Bridges Costs and More: https://www.smile.com.au/dental-treatments/bridges

Keep smiling!

Get an answer from our members and smile.com.au representatives