4.5 from 1,657 reviews

4.5

1,657 reviews
Donna

Donna

Have been with Smile for years

I cannot rate Smile highly enough, I have been with Smile for a number of years and it has been extremely beneficial being able to use it in conjunction with my regular private insurance. I have encouraged a number of my friends to join and I believe a number have done so. Keep up the great support Smile.

MarsOnLife

MarsOnLife

savings with a smile

Partner and I have been able to save more than we paid for a two year couples membership with our first few visits. Happy to renew when the time comes.

Looking after you.

My check up is not far off & I was starting to wonder how I might be affected making an appointment with Covid-19.
No worries , Smile was onto it ! I felt instant relief because they were looking after me and now I have an appointment soon .

Lor

Lor

Simple and lots of free months from surveys. Not sure if value for money.

Good price, though I'm not sure if the discount is only for providers that already charge more. Recommend checking providers in your area before signing up. Otherwise very simple to use.

Marin Panickar

Marin PanickarSouth East Queensland, QLD

My smile life

I was introduced to Smile but was initially sceptical. However when I had to have root canal work and multiple crowns set, I was overjoyed with the savings I got from Smile.

MargaretAdelaide

CON - no details available

I joined Smile before going to the dentist - he examined me and gave me an estimate (before knowing I was a member). No one gave me a list showing the difference between the 2 prices and this was not available to me whilst I was attending the dentist. He also sent me to an orthodontist (at a cost of over $200) which was a waste of time and money and I believe was just a "transfer of customers" to provide more customers for the orthodontist, who did actually nothing. I believe this is just a scam.

Margaret

In addition, I understand Smile charge your credit card automatically for the renewal - I thought it was illegal to retain details of the credit card after it had been used for the initial charge?

terpodian

terpodianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Dental Plan

Smile is a dental plan that is good for people who do not have other dental/medical insurance. It reduces the cost of each treatment quite significantly. Strongly recommended if appropriate.

Frank

FrankGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I found that you over great deals that others don't

To be honest I haven't had to use your product to date as I'm in pretty good shape but I must say from day I'm impressed by your service but it good to have and worth having

russ

russSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thankyou smile.

What an incredible product. My husband and I are aged pensioners and smile makes it that much easier to receive excellent dental care. Thought we may have to try hospital dental care and wait years. Not with smile. Thankyou smile.

Awesome

Thank you, excellent service. I am thank full for the opertunity to participate in the smile dental scheme. Smile has saved me money on my dental work. Again, thank you.

Christine

ChristineSouth Australia

Good service & value, easy to use

Found SMILE staff friendly and helpful. Found SMILE dentist great. Found SMILE to be good value for me, easy to use and no fuss! Perfect!
Now to get them to move into the hospital/medical market too...

Anne Maree

Anne MareeVictoria

Satisfied customer!

Satisfied customer. I've had SMILE cover for a number of years now and it's good to get some discounts at my dentist because of my SMILE membership. Thank you SMILE!

Excellent service

Great service have saved alot of money from having cover. Paid for itself several times over. We have cover for whole family which has been great for us compared to normal insurance

Monica H.smile.com.au

We are very happy, dentist was great and advised us of the cost, no hidden charges which was even better. Highly recommend, saved us alot of money. Very happy with the end result and the friendly service of dentist.

Amazing!

I am so happy to have heard about this cover, I get such a discount at the dentist and it is so cheap compared to all the other health funds out there!

Lauren

LaurenSouth East Queensland, QLD

No Benefits & Appalling Customer Service

Bec

BecMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best insurance

Thank you smile...you have saved me a lot of money..I highly recommend to join if your wanting to save money on your dental visits for a variety of services..Thank you once again..

Monica H.smile.com.au

I needed a denture. I saved so much going through smiles.

I couldn't afford a denture or a dentist until I found smiles at beachmere.
I found them affordable and caring.
I wouldn't be smiling without smiles.
They are the best dentist getting around.

RobertB

RobertBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good membership benefits

After joining we have found that the membership has a major effect on charges for all the different range of dental procedures. Our local Langwarrin clinic is easy to deal with and our regular dentist is always professional and thoroughly explains all procedures, we are happy members.

Vicky

VickySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, used many times and cant fault they have many option open to you family single etc
and can be put to great use, will be using in the future

Glenn S

Glenn Sasked

I had a partner dentist, and know that the dentists do not want to reduce their annual net income.

If you did not charge a discounted fee for a root canal treatment, what would you fee be?
So if you do provide a discount , what would the actual fee be?

Hi Glenn,

Thank you for your question!

Below is the link to our website about "Root Canal Guide: Costs, Process, Risks & More."

Keep smiling!

Jenni Q.

Jenni Q.asked

Is there a smile.com dentist in or around launceston Tasmania

Hi Jenni,

Thank you for your question. We hope you're well.

smile.com.au has partnered with more than 2,000 fantastic dentists across Australia who share our mission of making quality dental care more accessible for the people of Australia.

To find your nearest approved dentist simply click on the following link to our website's "Find a Dentist" page: https://www.smile.com.au/dentists/.

Keep Smiling!

Carol H.asked

Is there a dentist in Myaree perth who uses smile?

Hi Carol,

Yes! - There are several dentists nearby. :)

Keep smiling!

Carol H.

Is Advanced Dental Care at North Lakes Road Myaree one of them?

Hi Carol,

Thank you for your question. We hope you're well.

smile.com.au has partnered with more than 2,000 fantastic dentists across Australia who share our mission of making quality dental care more accessible for the people of Australia, however Advanced Dental Care at North Lakes Road is not currently a smile.com.au approved dentist.

Keep Smiling!

Get an answer from our members and smile.com.au representatives