Verified🏆 2024 Award

3,341 reviews
Best app and fund ever
Best app and fund everNortheast, VIC5 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Best dental cover ever!!!

I’ve just had four dental treatments, three for gum issues and one for replacement fillings for an old cricket ball accident as a kid. My experience was fabulous but even better is the Smile dental cover I have, my savings are well over $1,000
Best thing I ever did.
adasiuaus
adasiuausPerth, WA

Easy to use and save

It’s simple to register, use and save money right away! Worth to try!
Simon D.
Simon D.Illawarra, NSW

Dentist would rather turn you away than discount

I was assured I could get discounts using Smile via my GMHBA health cover. First visit to nearest Smile dentist for my wife (chipped tooth) and 16yo (who needs braces). There was no 15-40% discount on the cost to fix the chipped tooth as claimed, and then was so disinterested in the $6-8k braces job, he actually told my 16yo daughter to go to another dentist, despite promoting orthodontic services. I wonder why that could be #smile.com.au ?
LaveJT
LaveJTPalmerston, NT

Ease is what I love !!

Very easy app to use. You can see all discounts/savings received and premium s due from your smart phone. Highly recommend
TAMARA M
TAMARA M

Awesome

Very easy to use, and great service. Would highly recommend
Emiko K.
Emiko K.

Good dental cover

Easy to deal with any issue. They are Very helpful
D H.
D H.

Great product to help with Dental costs

Great value for money. Helps to reduce the out of pocket expense with each visit. I'm very happy to recommend Smile to anyone.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.Victoria

Robotic customer service

I was assured I could get discounts using Smile in conjunction with my health cover. It was misleading and false. I explained many times and asked for a refund but kept getting the same robot response with zero human interaction. I've now taken it up with Consumer Affairs.
Angie M.
Angie M.

Happy

Cost effective. Got my money back straight away with my first dental visit. There’s was a few dentists in my town and I got in within. Week.
Tasch
TaschGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smile and Save

Fantastic saving, easy site to navigate and great customer service.
Natasha
Natasha

Review

So far I'm yet to use the service but so far it seems easy and hassle free
Kailun Z.
Kailun Z.South East Queensland, QLD

THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

The worst experience ever. They are like a scam company. DON'T JOIN!
They automatically charged me the renewal fee without my consent or informing me. They did not even send any invoices.
DON'T JOIN!
smile.com.au   DM
K.a.h
K.a.hHunter Region, NSW

Benefits on saving money

Saved a lot of money so far :-) worth signing up if you do not have dental cover from private insurance
Emily B.
Emily B.

Extremely happy

My partner had a bad experience at a different dentist and extremely expensive
Now we have smile cover half the price
Lauren R.
Lauren R.

Savings make me Smile!

I have renewed year on year with Smile, as the savings have been way more than the annual membership. Well worth it for a family of four who visit the dentist at least twice a year each.

Sandra D.
Sandra D.

My first appointment after joining. My experience was not good at all. It’s been just two weeks since I had a filling and it’s already falling off. Probably I got the wrong clinic/doctor who gives less than 10.% Can anyone recommend a good dentist in the Dandenong/Endeavour Hills surrounding suburbs please. Thanks

sharondesmond3
sharondesmond3

Can you purchase smile and use it with your Private Health Dental that you already have if you have alot of problems with Your teeth due to medication ?

Sal
Sal

I’ve got the same question?

Maj
Maj

Do I have to scan the invoice each time I visit my dentist or do the dentist do that when they take my membership details?

smile.com.au   DM

Hi Maj! We hope you are well! After your appointment, you can upload your invoice in the "My Dental Invoices' section on our website or scan it on the app to check your savings.

Contact info for smile.com.au