smile.com.au

smile.com.au

Worth It!

I purchased family cover after happily discovering that my kids are covered up to age 24! There are savings to be had on every visit, and even for the 'luxury' things I would never had considered without the savings (like teeth whitening). It's refreshing that even the more expensive procedures (like root canals) attract savings - one of those rare covers that doesn't seem to have a bunch of loop holes. I'd highly recommend the cover - it's worth it!

I am impressed with savings!

I was doubtful about the cover/reduction in costs, however after reviewing what I would have spent on dental cover over many years and what I had to pay recently in dental costs, I was impressed! Yes I spent $1200 in dental fees over 3 visits, but the saving was over $800AU. When I calculated the difference I worked out I saved a fortune! Hinterland View Dental is only 20 minutes drive away and my Dental Dr is awesome, no up sell, straight facts, a photo taken and viewed during procedure to inform me of how all was going.

Yes more of a review of the Dr and practice, but I saved, as stated above, thousands against regular health cover!

Disappointed

After having paid for my partner and I, I was disappointed to discover that there are only a couple of dentists in Bendigo that we can go to, to allow us to make a claim.

Disappointed lee

Disappointed leeSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Smile cover has been invaluable with the dental work i needed and i do have other insurance which was maxed out

Ive had several visits to the dentist this year and on one of them the receptionist asked if i had considered smile. I checked it out thru live chat and was happy to go ahead.
Best decision i ever made with the hefty bills i received for root canal.

Leo

Highly recommend

Steven

StevenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Recommend

I recommend smile.com as they offer good discounts and publish a full list of their prices. Smile also makes it very easy to get a refund if required after review.

COLLIN

COLLINSydney, NSW

Could do better

It took some time to work out “Smile.com.au” the dentist I have used in the last 2years are members of “Smile.com.au” yet I was not offered to join or given any indication of discounts. There are no advertising in the dentist’s rooms. I have spent $thousands in the last 2 years. I came across the opportunity simply through changing dentist and then getting sms confirmations from the same software both dentists have “Smile” in their name.
A simply biz card or small poster at the rooms would suffice to promote the service.

Jj j

Jj j

Great friendly staff

I found the staff friendly and the dentist put you at ease ,, very calming, they show and explain in easy terms what is going to be done.i found the experience was quick and easy

John

JohnWheatbelt, WA

Great idea. Smile put me in touch with a very good dentist

Dentist (Dr Sanjana) is very honest and helpful I would recomend her to anyone who needs a dentist.
I have been to see her twice and have to go back next week.

Find out how smile.com.au compares to other Health Services

It pays for itself in no time.

I totally recommend smile and was very happy with the amount I saved getting alot of work done. The difference in prices was staggering. Well done smile. About time costs for dentistry was more affordable.

Cheryl P.

Cheryl P.South East Queensland, QLD

Saving us money ..it pays for itself over and over again

Having smile.com and knowing that we are saving money makes additional dental care more obtainable. It also means we can use our dentist of choice because they offer discounts through smile.com

Erin P.

Erin P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great dentist cover programme!

I think this is a fantastic option for anyone who is seeking an affordable alternative to health cover. Great discounts, great promotional campaigns and the staff always provide excellent customer service :)

Love the Smile plan

Have been a member of Smile for almost 6 years now. Love the savings I make on each dentist visit. First visited my dentist as they were Smile approved and haven't looked back since. Have recommended both my dentist and smile.com.au to friends and family. Most recently I had root canal and saved over $400 just for being a Smile member :)

Grace Y.

Grace Y.Sydney, NSW

Not Worthwhile At All

Excellent cover

Only joined up a few months ago and we are so please that we have. I have suggested it to family and friends, quoting the savings that we have made so far with each visit. We are so pleased that our dentist is part of smile.com,au.

Tails

TailsPerth, WA

Best service

I needed two crowns done, and was worried by the expense. I almost saved the cost of one but the rebate from smile. It certainly had me smiling again. Well worth the cost and was so easy to claim

Susan W

Susan W

Great Value

Great value. I have already saved more than the cost of smile.com on dental work. Much better value than extras private health insurance. Highly recommend to singles and families to keep dental work affordable.

Angela

Angela Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and great link to a wonderful dentist who saw me the very next after I broke my tooth... thanks to smile.com the price was discounted by around 30%!

Pays for itself

I've had Smile for a couple of years now and find that it pays for itself and then some. It's definitely worth it in my opinion, if you go to the dentist regularly and take good care of your health.

Vicky

VickySouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Happy

Since taking out cover with smile.com.au I’ve saved money and almost recouped my initial member joining fee. Extremely happy I signed up.
Recommend both individuals and family units look at taking up this cover