Azzurri Monocoque Forza

Azzurri Monocoque Forza

See the Best Road Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

BryanPeterson

BryanPetersonAdelaide

Fantastic bike

It is really my passion to do cycling with friends. My friend told me that his Azzurri is very comfortable and is lasting. He's been riding it for more than 3 years now and it looks as if it is brand new. So I decided to purchase one and I would say it has never been this enjoyable to go on the road. The bike has an excellent style and with great color combination and you can tell that the materials used are high class.
Materials, style

Mattbiker

MattbikerAU

Can't fault anything so far!

Such a fantastic bike!!!!

absolute satisfaction so happy not one complaint!! I purchased the bike at the Bayswater store where i received excellent customer service...

Since i purchased the bike in March 09 i have had the bike regularly serviced at the store, each and every time i pick the bike up it feels like a new one again!

Excellent bike and excellent service two thumbs up!!
comfortable, bang for your buck

Exceptional value, big brands can make their money off others

Ben1

Ben1AU

A Quick and responsive package with a higher level of kit for the money, and it looks awesome.

I Have been riding the Azzuri Forza Pro (2010 model- looks different to the picture above) for two months now and I love it. Feels quicker, stiffer and more lightweight than my previous 2 road bikes (Trek & Bianchi).

Apart from being a great bike to ride I also love the look of them, they look slick, the design of the frame looks first class. I raced in a criterium 6 weeks a go on a Bianchi and came in 2nd, 2 weeks ago I raced in the same Criterium (sandy fields) on the Azzuri and came in 1st.
inexpensive, quick, great package, lifetime warranty
None yet really, many when I've had it longer I will notice something i don't like but it hasn't happened yet.

CExpress

CExpressGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great bike, awesome value, looks sweet